The Perfect Date

By NatureProductions

| Novel | ~2017 ~ Book 1 - The Perfect Date series A charismatic man walks into a restaurant and gets serv... More

Writer's note
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fouteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight

Chapter twenty nine

159 9 1
By NatureProductions

( Perspective of Johnathan )

Lucas gave me a few of his clothes to wear, being that my clothes had gotten a little stinky, and we had already taken a bath. He gave me a white t-shirt and a pair of his sweatpants. He sat on his bed nodding in approval as I modeled for him.

"You look cute."

"Thanks."

"No problem," he said.

He smiled at me as I sat next to him.

"Ya know, it's really late and this storm doesn't seem like it's going to calm anytime soon. Are you fine with just staying with me tonight?"

I could hear the sound of thunder and rain as it got quiet. Lucas was staring at me, with his eyes halfway opened, displaying how sleepy he really was.

"Yea, I'd like that."

I got my phone out my pocket and texted Liam.

"I won't be back tonight, I'm staying with Lucas. How are you holding up in the storm?"

"You woke me up actually. I'm fine John, just have fun. Don't worry about me, good night."

I smiled as I placed my phone on the nightstand and climbed under the covers next to Lucas.

We both turned off our lamps, and it was dark, aside from the small bit of light that would illuminate the room every time there was lightning. I was laying on my side, turned away from Lucas. I was just about to go to sleep before I felt a shift beside me, and I soon felt Lucas's warm hands glide along the length of my arm. I felt myself smile as Lucas was now breathing near my ear, wrapping himself around me, spooning my lower half.

I felt Lucas's arm wrap around my stomach, pulling me closer to him. I was immediately warmed up and I felt so... safe.

"Is this okay?"

"Yea, It is."

"I couldn't just lay here and not touch you."

"You're so clingy Lucas," I joked.

"Hush and let me cuddle you."

I smiled in the dark and felt Lucas kiss the back of my neck.

"Good night munchkin."

"Good night."

The next morning, I woke up feeling warm. I opened my eyes and found I was still in Lucas's arms. One of my feet was sticking out of the blanket, and I felt how cold it was. I cuddled more under Lucas as he grunted. His warm body was like a secure blanket and I didn't want to let go of him. I still felt a little cold as I tried to find a comfortable position to lay still. After a while of struggling,

I decided to just pull Lucas over my body; without waking him, I somehow positioned him so that he was laying on his stomach, on top of me, with his head on my chest. His weight and warm mass gave me the warmth that I was looking for; I fell back asleep.

( Perspective of Lucas )

I was pretending to be asleep as John moved me and everything; It was so difficult not to laugh. The cute little thing fell back asleep after he managed to position my body on top of his. I got comfortable and kissed him on his cheek; as he slept, I ran my fingers through his hair and thought about how lucky I was. Having John as my boyfriend is the greatest thing I could ever wish for and I'll never let him go.

Soon, John woke up and found that I was awake, massaging his head.

"Hey."

"Good morning beautiful," I retorted.

He chuckled.

"You're not wondering why you're on top of me?"

"I know you moved me John, it's fine."

"I just got cold is all though."

"Baby, it's alright."

He smiled and kissed my lips.

"I wonder what damage that storm left last night," John said.

"Probably none."

"It's funny, because I forgot that it was even storming last night... I couldn't focus I guess."

"How could you focus with me inside of you?" John covered his face in embarrassment and moaned.

I parked my car outside of John's apartment and we sat there for a moment, staring at each other.

"What?"

"Nothing, you're just... you," I said.

John smiled, not knowing what to say.

"You mean that in a good way right?"

"Of course... totally."

There was silence.

"John, you know you mean a lot to me right?"

"Yea, and you mean a lot to me."

"I can't fathom my life without you in it, you're a gem and I'll never take you for granted."

"I feel the same way."

"Good."

"Great."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"No, I love you more."

"You can't love me more... I love you too much..."

I kissed John on his lips, cutting him off.

The kiss was sweet and I just wanted to kiss him all day. The kiss went on for a while, until John gently pushed me away, chuckling. I let my lips linger on his cheeks as he ran his fingers through my hair.

( Perspective of Johnathan )

I waved at Lucas as he drove off and I walked into my apartment. Once I was inside, I saw Liam sitting on the couch, wrapped in a blanket.

"Hey Johnny boy."

"Hey Liam."

I closed the door and sat next to him.

"Is that a new cologne you're trying out," Liam asked.

"No." I smelled myself.

"Must be what Lucas smells like," he smirked at me.

"Must be."

"How was the date?"

I remembered every aspect of my date with Lucas and I smiled to myself.

"It was.... amazing. Lucas took me to that amusement park down town and I had so much fun. We went on so many rides and he was so gentlemen-like."

"Gentlemen-like huh?"

"Yea, we went out to eat at a restaurant and then we went to the park. Afterwards we..."

"You what?"

He stared at me as I was taking a while to answer.

"Did you guys..."

"Yea."

"Wow, I didn't know you had it in you."

"I... don't... I don't know."

"Well, I'm glad you had fun."

"Yea, I guess you could say it was the perfect date."

...

That night as I laid in bed, I received a text from Lucas. I had just seen Lucas not too long ago, but when I saw that he was texting me, I was more than happy to talk to him.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey."

"What are you doing."

"Nothing, what about you?"

"Nothing."

We talked about how our day was amazing and how we couldn't wait to see each other again.

( Perspective of Lucas )

As I typed, I couldn't help but smile at the things that I was saying and I felt my heart jump as I sent the message.

"It's... kind of different not having you here with me... I know you only stayed over one night, but I miss having you in my arms. Now it's just me and my huge ass bed."

"That's sweet. Maybe I'll make sure that I end up staying over the next time we meet."

"I hope it works out that way."

"It will."

I laid my phone down on my stomach as I tried to figure out what else to say.

"I can't stop thinking about you John."

"Me either... I mean... I can't stop thinking about you."

"Haha, we can't even be apart for more than a couple of hours huh?"

"I guess not."

I've finally found something that I can invest all of my energy into, and I've never felt this way towards anyone. John is mine and I'll never let anything happen to him. He's my little munchkin.

"I love you John."

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 11.2K 38
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...
36.1K 1.8K 95
This is Book 2 of Unrequited? The Series We pick up 6 years later and Art finally has it all...his dream career, great friends and an active social l...
1.2M 53.3K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
1.9M 68.5K 25
Honestly, this book is my very first bxb book so it sucks. I suggest yall read my 2nd or 3rd one instead of the same series which are much more well...