The Dead Groom's Bride

By Jan-Jan2000

Highest rank #1 in Adventure # 1 in FantasyAdventure Ling-ling was struggling financially when a proposition... More

Unexpected Visitors
A marriage proposal from a dead man.
The Ghost Bride
Must be a different Bolin I know
Sweet Dreams
The richest people in town
Dead husband to be haunts me in my dream
It's not nice to haunt my dreams.
Help, I've been drugged!
This nightmare is too much, I think I'm going to have a heart attack.
The strange nameless man
It's all fun and games until I wind up stuck in my dream
Accidental trip to the Spirit World
I'm so hungry, I could eat a cow
Not only he's arrogant, he's also rude!
Here comes the scary looking monsters
I hate frogs
How the heck did I wind up in this mess?
When things get real that's when I have to leave
Shut up and get me out of here.
Helpless like a lost kitten
There's a fine line between sexy and arrogance
The most handsome face
Go send me home already
I could really use a break from all these chase
Transmigration, Here I come!
STOP!!!
I have some exciting story to tell my grandchildren someday
I must be a sucker for pain since I'm willing to do this all over again
Desperate times call for desperate measure
Wait, I think I remember this movie
The Sacrificial Bride
Stop feeding me, I don't want to eat
Trapped in the Spirit World
The Circle of life
Falling in love is easy, especially when he's kind and beautiful
Junjie ❤️
A Private Date
Time skip because writer is bad at writing slow burn romance
The kind of first kiss worth dying for
This must be what true love feels
Live, Die, Repeat
Fated to be together
Look for me when I'm gone
She could've been born as a male for all we know.
Damsel in distress
Turn back the time
Home not so sweet home
She's important
Stupid woman can't remember her own husband
Shut up and kiss me
Let's take you home
Entitled dragon prince
Male lead vs second male lead.
The prince was a tweenager.
I'm not a wishing dragon
Call me daddy
Baby making time
Time skip, 10 years later.

Trapped in my dream wedding

19.2K 931 35
By Jan-Jan2000

Ling Ling woke up inside a dream, the same way she had previously. Except, this had been an entirely different setting. It was an eerie room dense with fog, she walked more into it dazed and confused when everything pulled itself together into something clear and made sense to her.

It was a room decorated entirely with red and gold. A wedding cake sat at the center as it meant to grab the guests' attention. Empty chairs surrounded two cushioned pillows on the pedestal stage. It was a wedding venue.

What the?...

Ling Ling walked more in the empty room feeling the swarm of goosebumps crept up on her skin when she noticed the vivid crimson gown that dragged on the floor when she walked. She looked down and found herself wearing the most captivating wedding gown she had ever seen.

She breathed as she soon realized she woke up into a wedding and it had been her own wedding.

She sucked another breath in panic. She hardly agreed to anything yet. She had not given her answer to  the Lao's. Unless, of course, her own mother had willingly decided for her and based on how eager her mother was with the temptation of the Lao's bottomless fortune, she wouldn't doubt her own mother sold her to marriage.

Ling Ling rushed to the first door she found only to find it locked.

She rushed to another one and it had been locked the same way, she ran to another, and then another.

One after the other, the doors are locked. Ling Ling had been locked inside and the room had been a trap.

"Help!" She screamed but there had been no other one there with her, no one else to hear her.

This was hardly the kind of wedding she dreamed. Ling Ling dreamed of getting married, but not like this, not while trapped and forced to say her vows.

Ling Ling inhaled a steadying breath and tried to calm down, it could be any minute now. She knew the dreams never lasted it always ended so quickly, and she's bound to wake up any time soon.

But nothing happened, she remained inside her dream with no one else in it. Not even Bolin. Then she thought of her tea. The drug laced tea that Mrs. Lao gave her and wondered what kind of drug Mrs. Lao had put in it.

Finally, after what felt like hours, someone appeared. It had been Bolin who walked into her dream. He looked around just as confused as Ling Ling when she first arrived, taking in the aesthetic of the room decorated in bright red and gold wedding theme.

What the?....

Bolin mimicked Ling Ling's reaction as he walked deeper in the room until he walked up to the corner where he could clearly see a beautiful girl dressed in the most alluring cheongsam.

"Ling Ling?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 3.3K 49
Selected for Editor's Choice! Some secrets refuse to remain silent. Deep in Switzerland, the Intyamon valley was once home to many humans and stran...
123K 8.2K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
156 28 17
The last thing Prince Jun Kkachi wants to do is marry a woman he's never met, but his parents care little, for the safety of their nation rests on an...
256 30 16
Not knowing how she died, the main character was transmigrated into a guide-verse novel. A finished novel, and a novel she had read before her death...