My Perverted Husband | Taehyu...

By guccifantaesy

Rated 18+ Han Jaeyeon a.k.a Jae, is just a normal girl who goes to high school and studies very hard. Alongsi... More

intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Rest In Peace, Jonghyun
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
ANNOUNCEMENT
Twenty Five
Important
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
It's opened!
Twenty Eight {100K Special}
Twenty Nine
Important announcement (voting closed)
Thirty
Thirty One
revealing the winning books
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Rave & Jimin | for confused readers...
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven {1 Million Special}
regarding updates
Fourty Eight
So....
This story has been plagiarised
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
What happened to Taehyung?
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
finale

Nine

59.6K 2.4K 891
By guccifantaesy

{Christmas Special chapter}

(The next day...)

Jae's POV

Currently in a lesson right now, with a cold yet annoying boy sitting beside me, who happens to be my future husband.

It's almost end of the school day and I've noticed that Jimin didn't turn up to school today. What's wrong with him? He didn't phone me nor have I had any messages from him.

I spammed Jimin with a lot of messages, but I've had no replies. Not a single one. Maybe I should go and visit him after school.

I glance at Taehyung only to see him so concentrated his phone from under the table. I roll my eyes, thinking he could be messaging Bomi.

"I know I'm handsome, but you can't check me out. Only my girlfriend can." He emphasised and smirks.

This vain brat, I swear.

"What makes you think I was checking you out? I'm not interested in you, whatsoever." I roll my eyes and shake my head.

He locks his phone and glances at me, tilting his head. "Admit it, Jae. I am handsome."

"I won't admit it because that's not what I was thinking." I respond sassily.

He shrugs and raises an eyebrow. "Fine, but your mind will change once we're married."

My eyes widen and I quickly clasp my hand over his mouth, indicating him to quiet down. "Shush, will you? Someone will hear us."

He rolls his eyes, placing his hand let mine and takes it away from his lips. "Well, everyone will get to know eventually. Just saying."

I grit my teeth in anger and look away from him. Are you seriously telling me that I'll have to put up with him whilst we're married?

Ugh! Can this lesson just finish already so I can go home?

Taehyung's POV

Suddenly, my phone starts vibrating against my lap. I look down at my phone and see a message from my father. I unlock my phone, open the message and read:

Dad:
You're going to Jaeyeon's house after school, which means both of you are going home together.

I furrow my eyebrows with a shook face as I read the message. Is he frigging serious? I was supposed to go to the arcade with the boys after school.

Me:
Why?

What's so important that I have to suddenly go to Jae's house? I feel like I'm not making time for my girl and my friends just by having regular meetings with Jae and her family, now.

My phone vibrates again and see another message from my father.

Dad:
Don't ask. Just do as you are told.

I sigh and don't bother replying. I lock my phone and slide it inside my pocket.

I let out a little scoff. And to think that this witch beside me is going to be my wife. Why did it have to be her and not Bomi?

Do my feelings not count? Do I not get a say in this?

I bite my bottom lip and shake my head. I'll have to just wait and see what happens today at Jae's house.

Third Person's POV

Finally the bell rang, signalling the end of the school day. Everyone stands up and exits the class, cheering as they walk out.

Jae stands up and gathers her things. Just she was about to walk away, Taehyung grabs her wrist, causing her to stop in her tracks. She turns around and glances at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Taehyung, let go. My friends might be waiting for me." She tugs her wrist, trying to get it out his grip.

"Too bad, Jae. You're not going home with your friends, but you're going with me." He declares, as he stands up from his seat still holding her wrist.

She quirks an eyebrow. "Says who?"

"Says my father." He responds, whilst holding his phone up. Showing a screen with a message from Mr Kim.

"Oh." Jae simply replies then glances up at Taehyung.

"Yeah, 'oh'. Now let's get going." He lets go of her wrist and lifts up his bag and exits the class with Jae following from behind.

Whilst walking out of the school with him, Jae literally detested that she has to go home with Taehyung. This is the first time they're going home together.

Plus, she was supposed to meet Jimin after school today to see how he's doing and Taehyung was supposed to go to the arcade with the boys. That's all they were thinking about, but instead they're going to Jae's house together.

As they finally reach the car, Taehyung unlocks it and opens the door and gets into the car. She opens the door to the passenger side and also enters the car. She closes the door and buckles her seatbelt up.

Jae didn't know that Taehyung has his own car. She didn't even know that he could drive but she doesn't bother asking him as she knows what his response would be.

She places her bag on her on the backseat of the car and Taehyung does the same. He switches on the ignition of the car and he starts to drive off.

The atmosphere in the car seemed to be awkward between the two. None of them would make conversation with each other.

However, in Taehyung's mind, he had sinful thoughts. He smirks to himself as he thought he could do something to annoy Jae. Whilst driving, he places his hand on her thigh and strokes it gently while his eyes were looking ahead of the road. She flinched and widened her eyes in shock when she saw his hand on her thigh. She rolls her eyes and smacks his hand away. He chuckles softly and he continues to place his hand back on her thigh.

"Taehyung, stop that." She speaks with annoyance.

"Stop what?" He asks with a smirk, trying to make his tone sound innocent.

"Y-You know what I'm t-talking about. Stop." She stutters in reply. She tries to push his hand away but it doesn't budge from her thigh.

He lets out another chuckle before removing his hand from her thigh. Jae sighs in relief and continues to not speak to him throughout the remainder of the journey.

They finally reach outside Jae's outside. She hurriedly unbuckles her seatbelt, grabs her bag from the backseat and exits the car, making her way towards the door. She hears a car door slam, knowing it's Taehyung but she doesn't care to look at him, as she felt awkward from what happened back at the car.

She takes her keys out from her bag, unlocks the door and rushed inside the house.

As they both walk into the living room, they see their parents already seated in the living room. Taehyung and Jae send them smiles to show politeness and they make their way to sit beside their parents.

"So what's up?" Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and looks at his parents.

"Well...we've been discussing this before you two came. We've...spoke about a date for the wedding." Mr Kim speaks.

"And...when will the wedding be?" Taehyung asks.

"Well you two will be getting married in two weeks." Mr Kim responds.

Taehyung eyes and Jae's eyes widen in shock. "WHAT?!"

_______________________________

Merry Christmas to my lovely readers🎄🎁🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 5K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
641K 26.6K 33
"V, ahh, she is your soon to be wife." - Mum "WHAT?! MARRY, HIM/HER?" - Hyera and Taehyung ____________________________________ Something unwanted ha...
147K 5.8K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...