Cloudia Phantomhive the queen...

Door Stitchdroid

Did you know that Vincent Phantomhive had cheated on his wife Rachel the night of their engagement party? Oh... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
big change
On hold.
Chapter 9 [1/2]
Chapter 9[2/2]
🖤Special news!🖤
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
New cover and suggestion
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Who should Cloudia be with
My drawing
Chapter 19
Author's note.
Votes are in
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Character Drawing
Chapter 23
SLOW UPDATES
I'm back
🤔-ANNOUNCEMENT-🤔
moving platforms
my link to my new profile

Preview

6.1K 114 10
Door Stitchdroid

I smiled at the young boy in front of me. "Hello Ciel, I'm surprised you're alive yet I'm ever so happy to see you." I said. Ciel gave me a hard look. "What are you doing in my manor?" He asked angrily. "What ever do you mean why it was given to me." I said in defense. "Given to you? You're nothing but Madame Red's daughter you're not a Phantomhive." Ciel said. "Oh my darling little Ciel I am a Phantomhive. " I said. He looked perplexed. "How so?" He asked tensely. "Why not read the will Vincent left. I have a copy right here. " I said passing the paper to him he took it and began reading it then he looked shocked. "H-He left you everything." Ciel looked at me in shock. "Why yes. After all."

I am his daughter

[Preview don't know if I'll continue this.]

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

32.2K 579 21
You were in your house/mansion, looking at the paper, sqeeling and fangirling at what it said. "Mrs. Y/n L/n Phantomhive, married to Ciel Phantomhive...
19.2K 388 31
(Y/N) was a beautiful girl living in London, England with her mother, father, and maid. They were always happy and guess what? Her father works for...
14.3K 402 26
Claude X Oc I do not own black butler (only my oc's) Enjoy the story of Brett Phantomhive, Ciels older sister by 6 years. She suffered a lot after lo...
9.3K 198 13
Lady Elizabeth is your best friend and she tells you all about her new fianćee, Ciel Phantomhive. Your mother has "business" with this "Ciel" and whe...