Ice Fantasy : Loyal Companion

De DrPinkOrchid

What lies in Cherry Blossom Hill was something more unexpected than anyone could ever think. There was someth... Mais

Authors Note
Birth
Unexpected
Welcome To Rue Xen City
Protection
Request
Manipulating The Devouring Spirit Sword
Collaboration
Reborn Immortal
Mortal Realm
Hidden Secrets
Settling In
Meeting with Best Friend
Healing
Bonding
Mysterious Old Woman
Unsettled Buisness
Welcome Back Dear Friend
Proper Friendship
Coronation
The Past Of The Lost Brothers
Falling In Love Unwillingly
Unforgettable Love
Forced To Be Brothers
Black Fog
I Am Your Father
Unusual Help From The Foe
Confession
Unclear
Unclear pt2
Dreams Are Like Reality
Unconditional Love
Blinded
New Start
The Blessings & The Curse
Planning Ahead
Preparing For The Ice Queen
Wedding Day
Saints & Sinners
Severe Punishment
Promise Breaker
Grandmother's Return
Troubled Sea
Faithfully Attached
Two Strings
Torture
Oath
Pregnancy
Battle Between Two Hearts
Festival Of Life
Revealed
Love Will Restore
Eaten By Guilt
Accepting Fate
Love As Sakura
Traitor
Attack Of The Fire Tribe
Prison Break
Last Battle For The Lotus Flower
New Beginning
Till We Meet Again
The End
Sequel

Taste of Fire

784 25 1
De DrPinkOrchid

Ying Kong Shi ran towards his favorite spot, The Cherry Blossom Hill. He wanted to explode , he wanted to scream just to get rod his pain hes carrying. Everything was building up inside him and he doesn't know when he can't take it anymore. When he think thing's were slowly getting a little bit better it had to be another thing that comes in crashing in all at once.

His emotions are getting the best with him, he was stuck in time and couldn't find the answers. Having to face Pink Orchid and having her life cut short because of him and to find out his enemy was his long lost brother . Things never had made any sense no matter how hard he try to solve them.

Summoning the Devouring Spirit Sword, Ying Kong Shi then used all his anger out and performed his martial arts to distract himself.

Ka Suo stood just a good distant to watch his brother, his brother had been carrying so much weight on his shoulders and been trying to solve his whole problem by himself. Why wouldn't he just tell Ka Suo how he truly feels and that way Ka Suo can help him.

Ying Kong Shi was getting worn out, stabbing the sword from beneath him he then kneeled in one knee as he held the sword for support. Ka Suo made his way over as he crouched to meet his brother level.

" I remember when you would get upset. You would always run to this spot and try to cast a spell with all your might"

"I even thought I could cast it, but thats when I knew it was you who had done it for me"

Ka Suo smiled as he stood up and lend a hand to Ying Kong Shi. Accepting his hand he had pulled his brother up.

"Its really not important if you learn to cast early, its really all just believing in yourself and having confident. Things take its course and we all have to face it, the enemy isn't the one who brings us down but its us who brought us down ourselves"

Ka Suo chuckled to himself as he remembered the words that were given to him by Pink Orchid.

"Shi, I am always here for you throughout the rest of my life. You will always be my brother . Understand that okay? "

Ying Kong Shi looked over at his brother and sighed, he knows that Ka Suo meant it. Watching his brother slid his hand in his robe he then pulled up the One Leaf Bamboo flute and pressed it against his lips.

Beginning to play there melody, Ying Kong Shi stood alongside ad he listened to it.

"Ge, how can you even put up with me? "

Back at the palace, Pink Orchid had pushed herself away from Wei Yongzheng as he looked at his hand then back to her.

"What is your problem?"

"I can walk myself, you don't have to keep dragging me around with you"

Glaring at Wei Yongzheng, he then laughed as he walked around Pink Orchid and stood just behind her .

"Its was better when I dragged you because you'll be vulnerable, you know you can't last long when I am with you because we are one"

Gasping a bit, she had turned and slapped in on his chest leaving him to chuckle. Wei Yongzheng was something else and his, Pink Orchid sighed as she looked down.

"Can we go back to the mortal realm and play? I dont want to stay here any longer, it is kind of boring" she whined.

A huge smile spread across his lips as his face lightened up from her request, she wanted to go back with him to the mortal realm? Just the two of them only? He would not even budge to deny her but he had business to do before they couldn't even leave anywhere.

"Pink Orchid we can leave, but it will be a delay. I want to do catch up on things with my family. Then we can leave when the sun is setting. Deal?" Sticking his pinky out.

Staring at the male, Pink Orchid stook her pinky out and hooked it with his.
She doesn't know what he was up to but she will be lurking just about to watch him just in case.

Pink Orchid was just standing at the entrance of Ice Kingdom, watching the horizon she wanted to go see Ying Kong Shi, she really did miss him and wanted to accompany him but she had to fight it because she didnt want anyone else to be hurt.

The picture of him and that girl was also stuck in her mind, why was he in there with her? Did he try to push her away?

Hearing a shift from far out, Pink Orchid was aware, she turned and scanned the area as she exited the Ice Kingdom gate. Trying to catch the glimpse of whoever it was from afar she was suddenly striked by a firey whip as Pink Orchid managed to dodged it on time. Gettinf a good look, Pink Orchid was suprised to see the girl who was with Ying Kong Shi.

Yan Da held her whip tightly as she smirked at the female, she was impressive but not that much.

"Who are you?" Pink Orchid asked,

"I am Yan Da, the princess of the Fire Tribe and only Female Warrior. You have took something that was mine and I want to take that back"

"Take what back? I didn't take anything"

Yan Da had enough, she knew well what she was talking about. Going at her full speed, both of the females fought one another at the spot.

Yan Da tried everything to get a hit from the female but she didn't even budge to fight back. Getting more frustrated Yan Da cast her fireball and charged it at her, Pink Orchid stared at the flaming ball as it was immediately stopped from another fire spell.

"What are you doing? " Shuo Gang said as he approached his sister,

"She stole something from me and I am here to get it back" Yan da spatted and stepped towards Pink Orchid but she was held back from her brothers arm.

"Stole what? Ying Kong Shi from you?"

Yan Da stared at her brother in annoyance while Shuo Gang laughed at her.

"You really think hes going to choose you? Over her?" He taunted his sister just so he could get her head out of that Ying Kong Shi.

Giving his full attention to Pink Orchid he then opened his mouth to speak.

"My best friend speaks very highly of you. You are fascinating in his eyes. I can see why he likes you."

"I dont understand?" Pink Orchid couldn't process anything that was happening at this moment , Shuo Gang walked over towards Pink Orchid and smirked.

"We finally know Ying Kong Shis weakness, when the time comes, you will see us again" Shuo Gang laughed maniacly leaving Pink Orchid clueless and walked off.

Yan Da clenched her fist and glared at Pink Orchid with a threat.

"This is not over yet !"

Catching up with her brother , Pink Orchid stood to there as she watch them leave still trying to figure out what they had meant.

"What are they trying to do with Ying Kong Shi and who is his bestfriend?

Whatever they were up to, Pink Orchid has to face them, no one would ever lay there hands on Ying Kong Shi.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.2K 237 25
CAUTION ⚠ If you like POEM......... and it make you happy..... then try this!! you might be changed your opinion!!! 😈 Dajia-hao.....🙋 I'm here with...
339 23 29
Five months ago, one night of slaughter and a curse placed on her little brother forces Shu Haolin to flee her home in the countryside of Suzhou, and...
199 31 17
Zhao Lian is a sheriff without a county. A member of an old magical order called the Shuli Go, she was raised to uphold the law and protect her fello...
6.7K 781 75
Follow the story of Tianlian Liu Shu, a tree who didn't know anything at first and struggles to survive and extend her roots through the cosmos. The...