You Have Me (BTS fanfic/Jungk...

By JeonChristineee

Christine grew up to be an only child with two loving parents. Everything changes when her mom dies and her f... More

Can I be your Oppa? (BTS Fanfic)
Author's note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Skip first to this chapter then just go back after reading this please!
THANKYOU SO MUCH
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Author's note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
ATTENTION!
Part 71 (part 1)
Part 71 (part2)
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75 (part 1)
Part 75 (part 2) FINALE.
Epilogue
Author's note.
New Story! ~
Special Chapter - My Everything
Special Chapter 2 - Hyeonhye with the boys
Special Chapter 3 - Happy (?) Anniversary, Jagiya
Another Story
House of Cards (One Shot)
Alternative Ending

Part 27

51.2K 1.3K 990
By JeonChristineee

Christine's POV

It's 10 pm and I'm sooo done with studying like hours ago. Jungkook did mention that I was top in the class but honestly I don't know how I do it? I hate academic books but I love reading novels and fanfics.

I tried focusing on the capitals of the Asian countries but Jungkook kept bugging my thoughts. Yah Min Christine. Stop stressing yourself out would you? He just said he liked you. You're not the girlfriend so don't act like it!

Aish! I couldn't take  it anymore. I went out and grabbed some water from the kitchen.

"Why are you still up?" a sudden voice whispered behind me which made me let go of the glass abruptly and break.

"Shit Sorry I didn't mean to!" Jimin said as he took my hand and hurried to the sink to wash my bleeding hand.

"You surprised me." I said as I let him wash my hand. From the kitchen I could hear RM's snore which most probably covered the whole noise of the glass breaking. (Lol omg I still love you RM. <3)

"Are you okay?" he asked as he looked at me tenderly. There it goes again, his charismatic side.

"Mm." I smiled at him and I slowly took my hands off of his.

"I'll get the broom" I whispered careful not to wake anyone further.

"I'll help." he said and we cleaned the mess we made quietly. He broomed the glass bits as I moped the wet floor.

"All done" he smiled at me and I returned it easily.

.

.

"So you are bothered." He said as I told him about what was going on my head

"I dont know. This all feels so new! It's overwhelming!" I whined as I shouted in a whisper.

"Well I'm sorry again for awhile ago, did I stress you out by bringing Hannah over?" he asked worriedly

"Aniyo" I smiled at him. "Maybe it was just tiring and everything for me the whole week, but it wasn't all because of Jungkook and Hannah don't worry." I smiled at him.

"Are you okay with taking an exam while sleeping late?" he asked

"I always do." I smiled at him and chuckled in return.

.

.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up when I heard the glass break. I looked at everyone and found Jimin missing. I slowly stood up careful not to wake up J-hope hyung who's legs were dangling over my legs. Aish this hyung loves to make me his pillow~

I went to the kitchen noiseless as I heard a conversation between Christine and Jimin.

She was telling him how it bothered her everytime I'd hug Hannah or even hold her hand. I felt bad about it but somehow deep inside me I was happy she was feeling that way because somehow, it proved that she liked me right?

"This all feels so new. It's overwhelming!" she shouted in a whisper.

~flashback~

Take care of her, you're the first." Kai sunbae said looking at Christine walking away with one hand in his pocket as the other was across my chest stoping me from my tracks.

"First?" I asked confused

"You're the first person she ever liked." He said slightly smiling at me.

~end of flashback~

Suga hyung was right, even if we're still not in a relationship, after confessing our feelings for eachother, it was like we were. And I unintentionally hurt her and made her bothered and worried.. Mianhe, Christine. I'll be more careful from now on..

I silently went back to my place and laid down as I stare at the ceiling and think of stuffs, waiting for sandman to make me fall asleep.

.

.

Jimin's POV

She looked really stressed but despite the situation, she's still beautiful for me..

~flashback~

"You like someone, don't you?" she said wiping her tears as she sat back down

"I can't. I guess I'm just unlucky that the girls I like already has someone else." I looked away

"Christine?" she guessed.

"Bwoh?!" I looked at her with my eyes wide.

"It was just a guess" she chuckled.

~end of flashback~

Was I that obvious? I mean yeah I don't know. I'm confused right now. I thought I still liked Hannah? But why is it that everytime Christine smiles at me, my heart flutters? Why is it that when she rant's, I wanna stop whatever's bothering her. Why is it that I like her when I know that she already likes Jungkook? Why do I keep on hurting myself?

"I don't know. I really don't know what I'd do without you, Jiminie. Thanks for listening to me" She smiled and I shook my head.

"Hey what are bestfriends for?" I smiled at him

"Although you have Kai Sunbaenim already..." I trailed off

"Hey. It's fine. He's a brother like Jaebum. We shared childhood, sooooo more or less you're my guy bestfriend." She said shrugging,

"I'm the bestfriend?" I smiled

"Mm. The others are brothers to me, You're the closest guy friend I have that doesn't baby me too much and doesn't give off the "Im your older brother" feel." she giggled

Wah. That was just plain adorable.

"Well it's time for you to sleep. It's 2am." I told her pointing at the clock. I really didn't want this conversation to end, but I'm concerened about her health. She needs sleep. 

I walked her to her room and bid goodnight before I went to my place which is the sofa and laid down.

.

.

Why are you so pabo? Why do you like torturing yourself? 

Aniyo. You can't stop what you're feeling. Besides, Jungkook doesn't know how to take care of Christine

Hey Jungkook is your brother, what are you saying Park Jimin?!

Yah! I'm just caring for Christine, I dont like to see her so pained 

.

.

Aish my conscience is fighting. I should stop thinking of such things. I'll just make a deal with myself. If Jungkook makes Christine cry, I'll let her know my stupid feelings and make her feel special and treasured like she should be... then I'll make her choose.

Heartbreak or not, atleast you tried. No regrets Park Jimin. Just like how you wanted your life to be.

.

.

.

.

.

Christine's POV

Another day at school another day at work. Nothing major happened to me. I was being taken care of by everyone. Jungkook was noticeably sweet today. What's up with him? He ran off when the dismissal bell rang and met me half way home with a rose smiling at me slyly. 

Suga oppa asked if I needed someone to take me to CafeLatte when he saw me getting ready for work after I studied for our language test. I ended up getting walked by the whole group which caused a riot outside the cafe. 

"Busy day huh?" Jaebum said as he went to the counter smiling at me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Omona! You're here!" I said smiling at him 

"Mhm. but I wore my shades though. Your brother and their group really does stand out.." he said looking outside the cafe

"Yeah. Well they're used to it." I shrugged

"So what will I get you?" I smiled 

"Is it free?" he teased

"Yah. I'm working. I'll treat you some other time when I get my pay." I told him and he laughed.

"Arrasso. One tall Capp Frapp" he smiled and handed me over the bills. A note fell from it and I looked at him. He took the disc and went to a table with a smirk plastered on his face.

Little noona meet me later around 9pm by the park. I won't leave til you come~

-Jaebum

Aish what is this kid up to now? I shook my head as I continued to work and served the other costumers. The boys left and Jimin just left a text

We'll be back.

-Jiminie

I was surprised I had a text from Jungkook as well

Wait for me Jagi~ I'll come back for you~

-Kookie oppa <3

What the hell?! I couldn't help but chuckle at the text he sent me. I wanted to tease and reply but I couldn't still I'm still on my shift. .

.

.

.

The others came an hour after Jaebum left. I served their orders as they sat on the far most corner table to avoid attention. I notice tho how each of them take turns on watching over me. I'd wave them off signaling I'm fine but they wouldn't stop. I gave up and let my shift drag on as it got darker outside.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"They're with you?" manager nim asked me eyeing the group of idiots playing with their used cups.

"Ne.." I bowed shyly.

"How charming. Well I'll leave now. Lock the door when you leave arrasso?" he said and I bowed.

"Thanks for your hard work" he ruffled my hair before leaving the Cafe.

"Are we ready to go?" Suga oppa asked from their table.

"I'll just clean up then we'll leave." I said as I wiped the counter. I'ts a good thing the tables were clean already. I took my apron and nametag off and placed it in my locker and then I went out to meet with the boys.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We were walking on the way home and they were talking about how they'll practice all night in the studio room sincr Language was Jungkook's forte and his review awhile ago was enough.

"Well goodluck on your tour guys." I told them

"You sure you don't want to come? You're more than welcomed to join us." Suga oppa said

"Maybe next time oppa, I'm needed in class for the week. We have a representative meeting for the upcoming school festival and unfortunately I'm the class representative." I explained.

"It can't be helped then..." Jin sighed as the other members looked disappointed.

"Yah don't be like that." I pouted at the charming boys around me.

"Here," I went ahead of them and faced them. They all looked at me and I inhaled

"Yah! The stars above, are you listening?!" I screamed.

"Be my witnesses! I, Min Christine, promise to join Bangtan on their next tour! You heard me?" I screamed and smiled at them. They all smiled widely at me and gave me a group hug.

.

.

I'll miss them while they're on tour........

Author's note:

How was this update? Things will get a little complicated... I just hope I make the twists and turns right...

Comment and Vote? :3

Hannah unnie! The chapter you've been asking me about will be next.

@K-PopMe_05, a little christinexjimin for yoou! more to come? (:

Thankyou for supporting my fanfic chinggus! Saranghaeo!

-Jungkookieoppa Saranghaeo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792 54 18
Jungkook and you have been friends since over 5 years now. You know him because he is the brother of your best friend, Jeon Sunhi. You, of course, h...
561 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...
9.1K 611 19
Where Jimin got pregnant by Jungkook but the latter wouldn't want to take the responsibilities which made Jimin got his heart broken. But his best f...
1.9K 92 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...