fool • j. jungkook

By yoorai

I don't think fake relationship is outdated - a jungkook fanfiction More

[ 00 ]
[ 01 ]
[ 02 ]
[ 03 ]
[ 04 ]
[ 05 ]
[ 06 ]
[ 07 ]
[ 08 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]

[ 09 ]

244 22 26
By yoorai

IT'S HARDER TO HIDE THE PAIN
THAN TO CURE
▶ WONDERLAND – LONGGUO&SHIHYUN

          "I'll see you tomorrow" Jungkook says, both hands inside the pocket of his pants. He stands straight in front of his currently favourite art, while locking their eyes together.

Mi-so flashes him a genuine smile, "Thank you for today"

"For what?" he asks back playfully.

She scoffs and look away, "Shut up"

"Sure" he beams as he smiles right after "Go in. It's getting late"

"I blame you" she unlocks the gate, steps in and locks the gate again.

"But you did enjoy"

"Go!"

"Okay!" he raises his voices in defeat and flashes her his toothy grin before biding her goodbye and walk away.

The moment he turns his back, she too do the same and at the same time, the smile she shows to the guy whom she secretly has feelings for, fade away. Her steps are surprisingly heavy with guilty in her heart. She knows what's waiting for behind the door, double angers rather than worries. Mi-so heaves a sigh and walks towards the door. Before she could even lifts her hand to unlock the door, it's already open.Heavily, Mi-so lifts her head and meet two pairs of gazes she wishes it could go away soon, however, it will not.

"Get in quickly young lady, we need to talk" her mom demands and the daughter obeys her silently, doesn't even have any courage to look up on her nor on the dad "Tell me, where did you go all day long?"

Mi-so stands straight with her head facing to the ground, watching her toes wriggling, "School".

"Then?"

"Riverside"

"And?"

"Home"

The mother scoffs and folds her hands up to her chest, hips to her right, she stares at her daughter furiously, "Didn't I tell you have an appointment today?" .

"You did"

"Then why? Did you put your phone on silent again? Why didn't you answer my texts and calls? Also your dad's calls as well?" the lady shots her never ending questions and lastly points at her husband who is watching the two women settling themselves.

"I, didn't put my phone on silence" Mi-so starts of slowly.

"Then why Mi-so? Did you ignore them purposely? Do you know how important your appointment is? Don't you want to be cure?". Guess, Mi-so's mom's skills in questioning people without breaking is unbeatable.

The younger sighs quietly and inhales the air again, "What's the point anyways?" she says softly, slowly lifting her head up while gaining all her courage to meet their eyes, and she does it.

"What?" her mom raises voice in disbelief "I've paid the doctor for your check ups Mi-so, and you're going to waste just because you want to spend your time with that Jungkook kid again?"

That's it. "There you go again mom" she stops and continues again as she tries hard not to tear up "All you care is about how you spend your money on my medicals, you didn't even care about me!"

"Jang Mi-so, I paid the check ups because I care about you"

"No! You don't get it. Yes you paid it but then you complaint about how expensive the bills are. For god's sake mom, it's a check up for a patient with heart disease, it won't cost you like you're buying two ice creams" each words that come out from Mi-so's mouth is the words she's been longing to say, catching up her breath again, she continues "And I think you can cancel all of check ups next day onwards. I won't go" and quickly, she dashes off.

Before she could quickly disappear from the scene, her mom grasps her hand, "Jang Mi-so!" her voice is stern "Do you think all of these are jokes? Wake up Mi-so. Stop hanging out with that kid and go for your check up to cure yourself"

Mi-so yanks her mom's away though she feels bad about it, she still do it anyways, "That kid has a name".

"And you still want to waste your time with that friend of yours and ignore your health?"

"He taught me how to enjoy life, mom"

"Dont you get it? You're distracted by him and ignore about your illness. Do you want to die just like that?" her mom raises her voice.

Mi-so can't hold it anymore. The words 'dead' always get her. In the end, tears start to roll down from her eyes. She wipes those tears and begin, "It's not worth it!" the younger raises her voice, though it cracks up a bit, she still shouts "Didn't you hear what the doctor said! He freaking told me that my chances to live is so little! All those appointments won't do anything!"

"Mi-so" her mom calls her softly after witnessing her rant.

"It just won't do anything! I won't heal just after those useless appointments. It's getting worse okay! I–"

pang!

The ache, it's coming again. The pain that she wishes it would never come again. Collapsing to the floor, her both parents start to freak out. Mi-so has her hands clutching onto her chest, groaning due to the pain. Her face just become paler than her usual and tears start to roll down from her eyes even harder. She sweats like crazy, clutching onto her chest harder and groan in pain. Her eyesight goes blurry yet the two panic faces are the only thing she can see.

\\\

The next day. "Jang Mi-so?" the homeroom teacher calls her name out but there's no response "Absent" the teacher says as she jots down on the book before closing it and put aside "Let's continue our lesson yesterday"

The others gladly open their textbook and pay attention to the teacher but not Jungkook. Instead, he stares right into the empty seat of Mi-so's. He wonders why she's absent as they agree to see each other again today. Various reasons pop up in his mind but in the end he shakes it off when his name get calls.

"Please pay more attention to my class or you'll have to stand outside" the teacher tells him in a very stern tone.

Jungkook sits up straight and look ahead, "I'm sorry" he says and forces himself to focus on his study.

\\\

His school session ended surprisingly fast, without Mi-so, everything went fast. He did try to give her a call but just like two days ago, she didn't answer. Instead of going back home, he followed Jaehyun to their favorite place as he realized its been a long time since they went out together.

Pulling out another copy of a comic, Jaehyun settles himself beside Jungkook who is sitting on a bean bag the shop provides while reading his favourite.

"What made you think to come here again, huh loverboy?" his friend teases and nudges his arm.

"Nothing, just to spend more quality time with you" Jungkook answers, still having his eyes on the comic.

Jaehyun glues his lips together and nods his head, "Thank god you still remember about your friend here" he says, making them to break into a small laugh "You love Mi-so so much huh?"

Jungkook closes the comic and put it on his thighs, "She's something"

His friend hums in agreement, "I saw that too.  She's better than those girls you went out before"

"Do you think so?"

"Of course! I mean, Jang Mi-so may looks like she can kill your with just a glance, despite her intimidating face, she's actually nice, smart and pretty" Jaehyun describes, whispering the last adjectives and earns a glare from his friend, he laughs "Don't get me wrong, she's like the true definition of beauty with brain. You and her make such a good couple. I'm glad that you go out with her"

"Jae" he calls him out "Do you ever realise that someone can mean so much?"

"Dude, why are you asking that to me who has never had a girlfriend. You're making me wanting to have a girlfriend"

"Well I'm sorry that you have no girlfriend" he shrugs "But just like I said, okay, do you ever have this one friend who is a girl but end up having a feeling for her"

"I did" Jaehyun sighs dramatically.

"What did you do?"

"I confessed but she rejected me" he scrunches his nose in disbelief "I mean, how can a girl reject the most good looking guy in the world? Unbelievable"

This time, it's Jungkook's turn to scrunch his nose and shakes his head in disbelief, "Anyways, what do you think the reason? Why she rejected you?"

Jaehyun hums as he has forefinger and thumb on his chin, thinking hard what he should reply his friend's sudden and somewhat unnecessary question, "I think some people prefer to be friends all the time. That girl and I had been friends for a long time so we practically grew up together. Maybe she's comfortable for having me as her friend instead of her boyfriend. I got a straight up friendzoned by her that time".

"That's sad"

"Yah! Why did you even ask such questions. Are you planning to dump Mi-so and go to that girl friend of yours huh?"

"No! No I will not dump her! If I ever dump her that would probably the biggest mistakes I've ever make" Jungkook says in denial.

"Good because you better keep her. She looks genuinely in love with you" Jaehyun ends their question and answer session by reading his comic after receiving no response from his friend.

\\\

Jungkook's day couldn't get even worse without Mi-so. He got a call from his brother saying that his uncle whom is very close to them admitted in a hospital. Jungkook rushed to the hospital quickly after receiving the call, thank god it was after Jaehyun and him decided to go back home as the day was getting late.

Without looking to his left and right, he ran into the bug building ahead and went straight to the elevator, pressing the floor and it brought him to the floor he was told to go.

"126" he keeps on repeating the numbers while looking for the ward with that certain number. After managing to find the ward, he quickly walks inside without double checking the number. There he witnesses the girl whom he believes he knows her. His heart stop the moment the horrible sight of her comes into his sight. She looks even more paler than herself, thinner and weaker.

"Mi-so?"

\\\

a/n:

I'm sorry :( that's the original plot I had in my mind for this fic :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 10.7K 61
Who said library loves are cliche. I wrote this when I was around 13/14 I know there's a lot of mistakes and such but please enjoy. KT & JJK fanfic ...
1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...
19.5K 1.3K 19
If you found the right person, there's no need to worry about your black and white life - a jimin fanfiction
7.7K 66 51
⚠️𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒...... 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝑁𝑂𝑇⚠️ #btsboys #btsfanfic #btsjhope #btsjimin #btsrapmonster #btsscenarios #btssmut #btssuga #romance #romancef...