Our Arrange Marriage ( Sequel...

By kiranhafeez

In wattys2018. Spiritual+Romance. Ranking 2 in spiritual (4 March 2018) He's bold. She's shy. He's full of co... More

Summary.
Prologue
Bride Hunt
The proposal...!!
Wedding preparations.
Engagement..!!!
Wedding!
Wedding 2
Wedding Night
First Morning!
Family fun .
Vallima.
Romantic morning.
A Night Without Each Other
Impatiently
Romantic Workaholic
Romantic Workaholic 2
Engagement
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (2)
Love Moments
Dinner Date.
Attacked
Come to Life
For you!!!
With You.
Another Shock.
It hurts.
His Pain,Her Healing.
His Pain,Her Healing 2
The Heal of love.
Coming to you.
First Offence.
The realization.
Embrace of Love
Love Addiction
Shock after Shock.
Shock after Shock (2)
Shattered
The next phase.
Kidnapped.
Unfold
The Rescue
Back to Life
Finally that night.
Next phases of life.
For the Rest of the life.
Epilogue.

Embrace of Love (2).

56.5K 2.4K 624
By kiranhafeez

Third person's POV.

"Shaz just come here." Said Sameer while pushing the window back.

The cool air entered the room but Shazam pulled the blanket up till his face and tried to sleep.

"See na. The weather is so beautiful. I'm planning to go on riding today. Will you join me?" Asked Sameer but Shazam didn't reply and this made Sameer to turn to see him.

"Get up now. How much you'll sleep." Said Sameer but didn't get any response from Sameer.

"If you didn't get up then I'll tell mom that you didn't offer your Fajar prayer today." Sameer threatened Shazam who brought his face out of the blanket.

"Please don't tell mom. I'll pray tomorrow. But let me sleep. I'm so sleepy." Saying,he went again in the blanket.

"Okay. But I think I should tell mom about the love affair of yours." On Sameer's words,Shazam got up throwing his blanket away and sameer smirked looking at him who was now fully awake.

"W..what Affair are you talking about? I..I don't have time for such things." Saying Shazam pulled the blanket back and lay down.

"I'll tell bhabhi and bhai that they shouldn't let Mahnoor come here. Its not good for her as some people are having an eye on her. I think I should tell mom that her son found a daughter in-law for her." With the words,Sameer took steps toward the door while Shazam jumped out of the bed on his words.

"Stop." Shazam yelled and Sameer turned to him.

"Huh! You woke up. Good. Come let's tell mom together." Said Sameer.

"Are you sure you're my brother?" Asking ,Shazam moved toward him who chuckled looking at him.

"You have the same face like I do. Same height but your these golden colour hair and this mole on your chin tells me that you're not my brother. You're exported from another planet to become my enemy." Said Shazam and Sameer laughed on his words.

"I'm really your brother. See we have so resemblance like you're carrying my face and I'm carrying yours. And I'm not your enemy. I'm just helping you to bring my bhabhi home. Or you're not interested in her?" Said Sameer and Shazam looked away from him.

"Really! Mean I can try for myself? I know she'll like me more than you. I'm more handsome." Running his hair in his golden beautiful hair,Sameer said.

"Don't you dare to look at her. And have you seen yourself. Golden company." Mocking of Sameer's hair, Shazam said and ran as he knew that he was now not going to spare.

"Call me again and I'll kill you." Grabbing Shazam's neck,Sameer said and Shazam laughed.

"Tell me who said you're handsome?' Asked Shazam with the effort to free himself from Sameer's grip.

"Shazam you're gone today." Sameer said while running after him who just went in washroom with a loud laugh.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Jahan family with all cousins and uncles,aunties were gathered on breakfast table. Zeeniya and Jahan were smiling looking at the happy faces of the family members. Shazam was still teasing Sameer,pointing toward his golden hair which were looking so beautiful on him and that's what made him more unique and handsome.

"Where's Aarham and Mehak?" Robi asked while filling the glass with juice.

"Mom he's gone to take our bhabhi." Said Shams happily and Robi nodded.

"Zarnish where is Aarib?" Zeeniya asked looking at Zarnish.

"Maa I don't know. He must be on jogging." Replied Zarnish and Zeeniya nodded.

"Hammad bhai I was wondering why don't we tie Aarib in the beautiful bound of marriage before he leave for his work?" Said Zeeniya and Madiha mother of Aarib got excited..

"I was thinking the same. Saba Aapi what you think? Shouldn't we do their engagement?" Asked Madiha looking at Saba who was elder sister of Jahan.

All kids startled that why Madiha was asking the question from Saba. Saba looked at her husband and then to her mother Mrs Ahmad who gave a nod with a smile.

"Okay. As you want Madiha." With a happy smile,Saba said and Zeeniya, Robi and Madiha smiled happily.

"But Nikah would be done on the same day. On Shams and Aabia's wedding day,we'll do their Nikah." Said Zeeniya and all nodded while all kids looked at each other and then at their elders who had decided everything but didn't tell anyone.

"What's happening here?" All looked up and saw Aarib with Haseeb coming after their jogging.

"Good morning everyone." Said Haseeb and his eyes went to the smiling face of Maliha which brought a smile on his face.

"Bhai did you find any girl? Because all the elders are planning your wedding in just coming week." Shazam's tongue slipped and Aarib looked at all shocked while Zeeniya narrowed her eyes at Shazam who spoke everything out.

"Did I make a mistake?" Scared of the deathly glare of his mother,Shazam asked Sameer who gave a nod.

"Mom,Zeeya Maa what's this? Dad?" Asked Aarib looking at them.

"Don't ask me. I'm out of this." Said Hammad Ahmad and start having his breakfast.

"We have fixed your engagement which is tomorrow." Said his mother and he looked at her shocked.

"May I know who is the girl?" He asked and his mother turned to him.

"Our beautiful Maliha." As Madiha said two faces went in shock while all smile including Maliha and Aarib.

"Congratulations Aapi." Hugging her,Aabia said and Aarib tried to hide his smile as somewhere he was happy for this.

"O..okay as you say." With the words,he turned and walked toward his room with a smile

Maliha was also smiling and their parents as their children were happy and they didn't refuse on what they had decided. But two person, Haseeb and Roshaane were shocked on their place.

"Excuse me." With the words,both walked out of the hall with their broken hearts.

"I think we should do the engagement today because I can't wait anymore." Said Madiha excitedly and all laughed happily.

"Let Aarham and Mehak come and we'll start our shopping for both weddings." Zeeniya said and Maliha left smiling.

"Is any one talking about us?" All turned on Aarham's voice and saw him coming with Mehak and Mahnoor.

"Mahi." Shazam's world stuck on her face who came forward and with her every step, Shazam slowly got up from his seat,fixing her eyes on her face which start going pink on his sudden act.

"Sit down." Holding his hand, Sameer pulled him down.

"You both came." Zeeniya said happily while going closer to him.

Aarham's POV.
My eyes captured her who was sleeping peacefully in my arms holding my shirt in her tiny fist. Smile touched my lips when she smiled in her sleep. Leaning closer,I stopped near her lips. The desire to fill the colour of love in her smile with my lips increased but I held myself back. Kissing her nose,I kissed her forehead telling her that I'll always be with her with full trust and love.

"How badly I want to say that what you're for me. I never expect that I'll be in love one day and that'll be my wife." I said looking at her who turned to other side,pulling the blanket on her shoulders. Smiling,I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist while placing my chin on her shoulder.

"Hmm..Aarham." Mumbling in sleep while placing her beautiful hands around me,she made me smile and her fragile and soft feet tangled with mine creating a tantalising effect on my skin that I shivered a little with her feel.

Since, I realized that I loved her,the feelings grew stronger. The feelings of being closed to her. Her touch was creating a strange tantalising sensations inside me that I never felt before. When she touched me,I felt good that she was the girl I loved. And all in that moment when her lips were smiling because of my thoughts and even her sleep was filled with me,it was giving me a joy and the way she was reacting on my touch, in her sleep was making me crazy.

"Mehak." Whispering to her,I kissed on her nap as now it was getting hard for me to stop myself from kissing her.

Taking her feet completely in mine,I held her tightly in the circle of my arms while my lips start kissing her neck visible to me. My eyes closed down and I just keep kissing her.

"Aar...Aarham." I heard her breathless voice but I didn't stop because I didn't want to.

Removing her hair from her back,I Kissed on the back of her neck. Going to her ear,I keep kissing her. I could hear her ragged breaths. And mine was the same.

"Turn to me." I whispered in her ear while kissing her cheek and turned her toward me.

My eyes captured her who was not looking at me but was trying to calm her uneven breaths. With blushing face, she was looking so beautiful that I didn't want to stop myself.

"Why are you so beautiful?" Asking,I closed my eyes while resting my forehead on her and took deep breaths.

"I..Aarham let me go." Pushing me back,she said and I opened my eyes and looked at her shying face and a smile spread on my lips.

"Don't leave me. I'm not done yet." I said holding her dupatta which she just placed on her shoulder.

"Get up. Its...its quite late." She said still with her eyes lower and I smiled on her shy look.

How much I love her shyness. I just didn't had words to describe what she was for me. She went out of the room while I smiled with her fragrance and smiled more. At the same time,a knock on the door and I got up. Going to the door,I opened it and saw Mahnoor was standing.

"Assalam-o-alikum bhai. Good morning." She said happily.

"Walikumusalam Mahi. And of course good morning." I said smiling.

"Is Aapi in room?" Asked Mahnoor and I gave her a negative nod.

"Oh thank God. Actually bhai can I come with you both? I mean I have some work with Roshaane." She said and I could see that how badly she wanted to come with us.

"Sure." I said making her happy.

"Thank you bhai. But don't tell aapi that I asked you for this." She said and I smiled with a nod.

"And bhai you think Sha...Shazam would be at home or to..to..university?" About to turn,she stopped and asked.

"Why are you asking?" I asked looking at her who looked around to find an answer.

"No..nothing just...just..that he had..my..my notes. Yes, he has my notes so I have to take them back from him." She said stuttering, thinking and I smiled looking at her face which was going pink.

"You only have to take notes from Shazam?" I asked and she nodded.

"You sure? That's nothing else you have to give or take from Shazam?" I asked and she looked up.

"N..no. What else..I don't know. Bye." Saying,she almost run from there and I laughed looking at her back.

"What is happening behind my back Shazi!" I smiled with the words and saw aunty coming with my clothes.

"Beta your clothes. Go and freshen up. Mehak is making breakfast for you." Aunty said and I nodded.

"Ami." I called her and she turned to me shocked as I called her as Ami.

"Can I call you Ami?" I asked and she smiled with a nod and I could see the happy tears in her eyes.

Going to her, I hugged her who was like my mother too.

"You're my Mehak's mother. So you're my mother too." I said moving back.

"Bless you son. And you're my son more dearer to me. More than Mehak." She said and I smiled on her love.

"Thank you but don't tell her or else she'll again get angry." I said and we both laughed.

"Get ready. I'm going to call..."

"Abu." She was about to say but I interrupted her and smiled with a nod.

"I'm coming." I said and went to washroom to freshen up.

Getting ready in my dress,I came out in the hall and saw it empty. Mahnoor and Mehak's parents were not there. I heard some noise from kitchen so my feet moved toward kitchen. But I stopped at the entrance when I saw my Mehak in kitchen busy in cooking. Her beautiful long black hair were hanging on her back,tied lightly in a clip while water drops were falling down from the bottom of her hair telling me that she took a bath. In lemon colour frock, with that gold chain which was shining on her neck was making her more pretty. I was wondering if the shines was of chain or of her crystalline neck which was making my heart beat fast.

Unknowingly, I moved toward her who was making parathas. My hands moved on her waist,startling her as I touched her.

"Its me." I said and she turned to see me.

"What are you doing? Ami can come. Leave me Aarham." She sought to get free but her hands were filled with flour which failed her protest and I hugged her tightly.

"After living this whole week without you,I'm not going to stay a single moment without you." I said while snuggling my face in her neck and heard her gasp.

My lips turn into a smile on her nervousness. I could feel her body shiver and getting warm on just my simple closeness.

"Aarham leave me." She said again,getting effected by my touch.

But I didn't move. And to tease her more, I pressed my lips on her neck and her every movement stopped. I smiled on her neck and placed another kiss on her nap. She stiffened on her place with the second kiss and I felt her breaths stopped.

"Breath Mehak." With another passionate kiss on the back of her neck,I whispered and she gasped.

"I told you. I didn't start yet and it was nothing compare to what I want to do. Be ready my Queen." Kissing on her cheek,I moved back after whispering in her ear and smiled on her shocked look.

"My innocent Mehak." Mumbling, I walked out in the hall with a smile.

Mehak's POV.

"I told you. I didn't start yet and it was nothing compare to what I want to do. Be ready my Queen." He left with the words and I turned to see him.

My heart was breaking my ribcage, ready to come out. My lips got dry,breaths ragged and I touched my cheeks which were hot.

"Why I'm feeling so hot?" Tried to come out of his effect,I said while touching my cheeks which were burning.

"He's..He's crazy." Mumbling, I turned to stove again to make breakfast.

But I was standing absent minded and his actions and words were ringing my ear and playing on my mind. First in the morning,I was sleeping when his sensuous touch brought me out of sleep. And with every brush of his lip on my neck,my heart was wanting more. I didn't knew what happened to me that why I wanted him so badly to kiss me, to love. I was feeling shy too on what i was thinking or desiring but somewhere I didn't want him to stop. And now when he touched me, tantalising sensations ran in my body. As his lips touched my neck,again those butterflies rushed in my tummy which I thought,waited for him to touch me so that they could tickle me. I wanted to stop him but my heart wanted him to never free me from his embrace of love.

"What is happening to me?" Cleaning my forehead with my dupatta, I again start making parathas.

"What is happening to him? What..what...more he...want to do?" Sliding my tongue on my dry lips,I thought.

"Why he's..behaving strange?" I thought again and unconsciously my hand moved toward my neck where he just gave me a passionate kiss.

"Mehak what are you thinking! He didn't do anything." Feeling shy on my own feelings,I said to myself and again start making breakfast.

"Mehak is breakfast ready?" I turned on the voice.

"G Ami." I said and Ami came to me.

"What's this Mehak?" Ami said and I looked down at the parathas and my eyes widened.

All parathas were burned. I was shocked that how this happened. I looked at Ami who narrowed her eyes at me. At the same time,Mahnoor entered kitchen and she looked at the parathas. Looking at them,she start laughing.

"Where were you lost?" Ami asked but I was standing dumbfolded.

"What happened?" Abu came and I looked down embarrassed.

"See what your daughter did." Ami said showing the plate of parathas.

I was looking down feeling embarrassed. I was so lost in thinking about Aarham that I didn't see the parathas. Few seconds later,I heard their laughter. I looked at them. Ami,Abu, Aarham with Mahnoor all were laughing. I looked at them and walked from there to my room as I wanted to hide from them.

"Mehak." I didn't turn when I heard his voice.

"Angry?" I heard his voice and I turned to him.

"Don't talk to me. It all happened because of you. Why you came in kitchen and did all that which made me forget everything and on every second, I was thinking that what you want to do." I said looking at him with anger but then I realized what I says.

He smirked while I looked away feeling embarrassed, shy and nervous on his intense gaze. He was taking slow steps toward me making my heart to jump in my chest on his every steps.

"What I did that made you lost your senses?" He asked while taking a step closer and I took a step back gulping the lump.

"Noth...nothing. I'm going." Saying,I took the courage and tried to passed besides him but grabbing my arm,he stooped me.

My breath stuck in my chest and eyes shivered. Pulling me in front of him,he start taking steps toward me and I keep moving back.

"Aarh...Aarham let me..go." Stuttering, I was moving back and he was coming more closer with every step.

He smirked when my back touched the wall and I saw him coming closer to me while I felt my whole body heat up. I wanted to move but at the same time, my and body was not responding to me. It was not that we were for the first time this closer but today there was something else which was making me nervous. After realizing my love for him,it was making me more shy and nervous being close to him. Strange feelings were pulling our hearts to each other. But I was melting under his intense gaze.

"So what I did?" Leaning closer to my face,he asked and my eyes shivered on his closeness.

"I..I..don't..know. Let..me go." I said while tried to go but placing his right arm on the wall,he blocked my way.

My eyes widened when I felt his lips directly on my throat leaving a wet kiss. He moved back and I looked at him who was smiling.

"This. Are you talking about this?" He asked while his thumb touched my throat where he just kissed making my breath to hitched in my chest.

"Or this." Saying, he leaning on my neck placing another kiss full of passion and I held my dress due to the sensations rising in me and stopping myself from making any voice.

"Aarham." I tried to push him back.

Holding my hand which I was trying to push him back,he bend it on my back,pulled me closer to him. Without giving me a warning,he leaned on my neck, making my head to move back and start pestering countless kisses on my neck making my eyes close. Biting my lips,I tried to hold the moan which was ready to escape my lips as his passionate kisses were sending sensations down to my spine. A tear slipped on my cheek as I was trying hard to keep standing,to not flow in the sensations he was giving me but I was feeling helpless in front of him. The more I was escaping, the more his touch was pulling me closer to me. The desire to be with him was increasing in my heart.

My whole body was shivering. I was feeling so much shy on his that intense and sensuous touch that I couldn't help but to cry. He trailed kisses from my throat to my chin and came back to see me and I opened my eyes to looked at him. Leaning on my face,he picked my tear with his lips and rested his forehead on mine.

"Don't be scared meri Jaan." Saying, he kissed my nose and pulled me in his arms,hugging me tightly.

Hiding myself in his arms,I tried to fade my shyness. A light smile touched my lips while I circled my arms around him.

"Don't make me more crazy with your shyness. I'm crazy for it you know right." He said making me shy more.

"Aapi." I pulled myself back immediately from his arms and Mahi entered the room.

"Bhai,Aapi breakfast is ready. Come." She said and I nodded and stepped out of the room without looking at him.

"Heart stop beating so fast." Scolding my heart,I walked toward kitchen.

"Place these cups on table. I'm coming." Ami said and I nodded.

I saw Aarham and Abu already on breakfast table. He looked at me with the same teasing smirk on his face, which made my heart to flutter. I looked away and tried to hold my heart. We all did our breakfast silently.

"We should be going now. Mahi you ready?" Aarham said and I looked at Mahnoor who nodded.

"Why is she coming?" I asked and saw her looking at Aarham.

"Roshaane was calling her. She said to bring Mahnoor." Aarham said and I nodded.

I packed my luggage after breakfast and walked to him who was waiting for me. Taking my bag,he went to keep it in car. Hugging Ami and Abu,I bid my bye.

"Allah Hafiz Abu. I'll drop Mahi at evening." Aarham said and I smiled with happiness on how he addressed Abu.

"Bless you son. Stay happy." Abu said and we all walked toward car and sat in.

I turned to see him who looked at me with a smile but my heart tingled on his look. Lowering my eyes,I was waiting to reach my home. I missed my whole family. I just wanted to reach there to meet papa and mama.

We reached home and Aarham parked the car in the porch and I was the first to step out of the car.

"Let Aarham and Mehak come and then we'll start our shopping for both weddings." I heard mama and took steps toward them who were gathered on breakfast table.

"Is anyone talking about us?" Aarham said giving them surprise.

"Mehak." As mama turned,she said happily and I walked toward her with a smile.

Hugging her, I was just smiling that finally I was back to my home. Madiha Tayyi g and Robi Maa hugged me. Going to papa, I took his blessings and turned to my both cute brother in-law.

"Welcome bhabhi. We missed you so much." Said Sameer and I smiled looking at him.

"I missed you too boys. What happened to him?" I asked looking at Shazam who was lost.

"He's gone insane. Come to your senses." Sameer said while shaking him and he got up.

"Ah..huh!..wel..welcome bhabhi. You brought Mahi with you." He said looking back at Mahnoor and I nodded.

"Why? Were you waiting for her?" Before I could ask,Aarham came and asked.

"No..why..why would I? Welcome bhabhi." Saying, he left from there and I turned to go but bumped with Aarham who was standing right behind me.

"Stay in your senses for now Meri Jaan." Whispering to me,he left leaving me in his fragrance and beating heart.

I felt my cheeks heated up on his words. Shying,I walked toward hall where everyone was going. We all took seat in the hall and I sat next to Dadi sahib.

"Aarham and Mehak we would like to inform you both that our Aarib and Maliha are getting engaged tonight." I looked up surprised on what Mama said.

"Really!?" Asked me and Aarham in union with a smile on our faces.

"Yes. So start the preparations. And their Nikah will be on Shams and Aabia's Mehndi day." Madiha Taayi g said and I got excited.

"That's so good. Where is Maliha Aapi and Aabia?" I asked while getting up.

"Both gone to their room." Mama said and I nodded.

"Mahi come." I said and walked toward stairs with Mahnoor.

"Hey girls." Pushing the door of the room,I said looking at them who were smiling on something.

"Bhabhi." All yelled looking at me and ran to me.

"Hello girls. Surprised to see me." I said going closer to them.

Zarnish,Zara,Aabia and Maliha aapi all pulled me in a group hug. I laughed and fell with them on bed.

"We missed you so much." Said Aabia and I sat up.

"I missed you too. But what I'm hearing!? Someone is getting engaged.!" I said looking at maliha Api who smiled shyly.

"I'm so happy for you." Hugging her,I said and looked around to find Roshaane.

"Where is roshaane?" I asked.

"Bhabhi she's in her room. Busy with her diary." Replied Zara and I nodded.

"So get up girls and start getting ready for the evening function." I said looking at them all.

"But I don't have anything to wear." Mahnoor said and I turned to her.

"Don't worry. I'll give you something to wear." Said Zara and she smiled.

"So girls our three elder sisters have their beloveds so I think why don't we play some songs to beat their hearts." Mahnoor said and Zarnish, Zara nodded while I just smiled looking at their naughtiness.

"I think this is best for you three." Saying,Mahnoor played the song.

Zara Zara Behakta hai
Mehakta hai
Aj tu mera tan badan
Main piyaasi hun
Mujhy bhar le apni baho'n mei.

I started on the lyrics. My heart beat increased and all the moments from morning moments flashed on my mind. My forehead filled up with sweat as the song was going on making me nervous and I could imagine Aarham's closeness to me. My lips got dry and palms heated up.

"Stop..stop the song. Stupid girls." Scolding them,I almost ran out of the room controlling my beating heart which was ready to come out.

With every step toward hall,I was taking a deep breath to calm my tangled nerves which were not in their senses,lost in Aarham's thoughts. As I stepped down from the stairs,I collided with someone. I looked up and saw him standing.

"Still thinking about me!" He said and winked while I looked away from his intense eyes which were capturing me all the time.

I walked toward Mama and Dadi sahib. Taking seat with them,I looked at him who sat in front of me keeping me in his intense gaze all the time. My heart was going crazy on the way, he was looking at me. Tangling my fingers with each other,I tried to avoid his gaze but it was not helping. His heated eyes were burning me.

"I've order a dress for Maliha for evening function. Come Mehak let me show you." Mama said and I nodded while going with her.

Third person's POV.

Both were looking at them who were behaving strange. They were observing them since morning. The function was going to start as the sun was about to set and everyone was busy in their preparations. Ladies were selecting their dresses to wear while all gents were busy in arranging things. But those two were seated together lost in observing their bhai and bhabhi. They could see Aarham's restlessness for Mehak. And his every attempt when he was trying to talk to Mehak or be with her but every time, they were interrupted by someone.

Mehak was coming out of the kitchen and Aarham saw her. He took steps toward her to talk to her but Dadi sahib came in between them making Aarham to stop on his place.

"Come I have something for you." Saying,Mrs Ahmad held Mehak's hand and dragged her toward her room while Aarham keep standing there.

"Don't you think they need some privacy?" Asked Shazam looking at his brother Aarham who was looking at Mehak's back.

Once,she disappeared in Mrs Ahmad's room,he sighed and walked to sofa. Laying back,he sighed with a smile and closed his eyes.

"I agree. After a week they are now together but again these family matters. But don't you think both are behaving strange. Specially bhabhi. Why she's not looking at bhai?" Sameer asked thinking.

"Shut up. You're so dumb. We have to bring them closer,to give them some privacy." Shazam said looking at Sameer.

"Yes but you know better why bhabhi is not looking at bhai because you've more experienced. I can see boy how badly you both are getting crazy for each other. You also make your Mahi shy?." Sameer said and Shazam narrowed his eyes at him.

"What!? Can't you see my future bhabhi came just to meet you and then the blush which appeared to her face just with your crazy gaze!." Sameer said and laughed looking at pink face of Shazam.

"Don't shy like a girl now. Think something for our bhai and bhabhi. After that I'll plan something for you too." Said Sameer winking at him

"I know what I have to do. Just do as I say but don't think about me. Concentrate on bhai and bhabhi mission." Shazam said and Sameer chuckled looking at his pink face.

"You're looking like a girl." Pinching Shazam's cheek,Sameer said and ran as Shazam ran after him.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

"Bhabhi." Called Shazam.

"Yes Shazam." Asked Mehak.

"Can you please wash my shirt? I've to wear this in the engagement but this shirt is not clean. Can you please wash it?" Said Shazam and Mehak took the shirt

"Why don't you wear some other shirt or go buy a new one?" Mehak said and Shazam took a second to thought.

"Its my favorite bhabhi. I want to wear it. Please wash it for me." He said showing his puppy eyes to her.

"I give it to the laundry section. Razia." Mehak said and called for the maid who wash all the clothes of the house.

"Shit." Mumbling, Shazam ran to Mehak.
.
"No bhabhi. I mean the laundry staff is off today. So please hurry up. Go to your room and wash it." Pushing Mehak toward stairs,Shazam said.

"Okay okay. I'll wash it." She said with a smile and walked toward her room.

"Hello bravo,Charlie here. Mission shirt accomplished. Now mission Aarham starts." Said Shazam and on other side,Sameer nodded.

"Bhai." Sameer called Aarham who was roaming around.

"Yes." As Aarham turned and could understand, a glass full of juice fell on his shirt by Sameer.

"What the...Sameer what you did?" Said Aarham looking at his shirt and arm where that juice strains were visible now.

"Oh sorry bhai. I came to say that bhabhi was looking for you. But please go and wash it now." He said looking at Aarham's shirt

"Mehak? She's was looking for me?" Asked Aarham and Sameer nodded.

"But please clean your shirt first. I'll send bhabhi to your room." Sameer ssud and Aarham nodded.

He took steps inside and Sameer took his mobile out. Dialing a number,he smiled.

"Hey Charlie Mission accomplished. Now Mission water beings." He said and cut the call and took steps inside.

Sameer and Shazam met in the hall and their eyes moved toward stairs where Aarham was going. Looking at each other,they smiled and nodded.

"I'm going. You go to your side." Shazam said and Sameer nodded.

Shazam ran out while Sameer went up to the stairs to reach Aarham's room. He looked around to find elders but fortunately all ladies were busy in the arrangements of the engagement while all girls were gathered in Maliha's room to take her things out and make her ready. As Aarham entered the room,Sameer reached outside his room. Sameer dialed Shazam's number while taking a peak of Aarham's room. He looked at him who just opened his shirt's button and took steps inside the washroom. With a smile,Sameer closed the door and locked it from outside.

"Bro just after 3 minutes okay!" Sameer said and Shazam nodded from other side.

"I must say you've great romantics ways." Saying,Sameer took steps down from the stairs,leaving Aarham and Mehak alone.

Mehak's POV.

I was tangkuneg with the taps which were not opening. Placing the shirt of Shazam inside the bucket,I took off my dupatta and hang it on the hanger. Wrapping my hair in a sided messy bun,I tried to turn the faucet but it was closed so tightly that my hands start paining.

"What happened to them?" Mumbling to myself, I again tried to turn it but it didn't.

I tried again and this time the faucet opened but there was no water coming.

"Huh!" I said turning turning the faucet but there was no water coming.

"Why Shazam have to wear this shirt!?" Frustrated, I said and took a step to go but stopped as I saw Aarham coming inside.

Aarham entered the washroom and I stiffened on my place. He looked up at me and froze on his spot like I was. My heart beat increased looking at him who's shirt buttons were open showing, me his chest.

"That..I..came..to wash Shazam's shirt." I said hurriedly and he took steps toward me and I moved two steps back getting nervous on his gaze.

"I didn't ask anything." He said while stopping in front of me.

"Do what you want." He said and I looked up at him.

"Huh! What I want to do!?" I asked looking at him.

"That I need to tell you that what you want to do right now!" He said and my eyes moved on his beautiful neck.

"I...I..don't want to..do anything." Averting my eyes from his neck and chest,I slid my tongue on my dry lips and said.

"That you'll know better that what you want to do or you're trying to hide it!" He said seductively moving more closer making my breath to hitch and heart to jump.

I gulped the lump,felt sweat rising on my forehead and heart start beating in my all body. My eyes roamed on his face to his neck to his chest and I looked away as the strange desires to touch,to kiss him increases in me making my heart more wild. My fingers itched with the desire to feel his chest,my hands shivered with the long to run over his bare shoulders and chest.

"I...I've to go." Before my heart wanted more, I said and took a step to run from there but holding my waist,he startled me and I almost lose my balance.

To save ourselves from falling, I held his shoulder from one hand and with other, I held the shower tap.

"Stop running from me." As I took a breath of relieve that we didn't fall,he whispered in my ear and I realized that how dangerously close we were.

"Don't stop your desires." Whispering in my ear,he kissed it and I pulled the tap down making the shower on with my eyes closed down.

I opened my eyes to look at him who was holding me in his strong arms while water was falling on us,drenching us completely but I thought we didn't felt that drench because we were drenched in our love and desires.

"Aarham let me go." Sought to get free from his embrace,I turned my head toward faucet to turn the shower off but he held my hand to stop me and brought my hand on his chest. Placing my hand on his chest,on his heart,he made me look up at him.

"Can you feel what you are doing to me?" He said,making me shy and shocked at the same time.

"Aarham...let..let.."

"Shhh." He didn't let me complete but pressing his thumb on my lips, he silenced me.

My eyes moved on him whose face and body was getting wet with water. My eyes stuck to his plum lips which were looking so beautiful  with water rushing down,touching his lips that I wanted to touch them but again scared of my own desires,I looked away.

"We both are thinking the same." I heard his whisper.

"Mehak." Squeezing my waist,he pulled me closer and I gasped while looking up in his eyes.

"Aarham." My lips moved while his hand moved up to my face cupping it and as his hand brushed against my skin,my eyes closed down for a second on the sensations he gave me.

My heart beat increased while breath got uneven when he start leaning closer. Closing my eyes,I held his shirt in anticipation.

"Hold me." Whispering close to my lips, he jammed our lips together and my hand on his chest moved on it,feeling his chest,toward his shoulder pushing his shirt back.

Clinging my arm around his bare shoulder while my other arm moved under his shirt on his waist to wrap around his back, I felt the magic which his lips gave me.  For few seconds,his lips stayed still on mine. Slowly and steadily, he start pecking my lips and I was just standing still,feeling the butterflies his lips were giving inside my stomach.

"Mehak." I heard his whisper against my lips and I moaned as he took my lower lip between his and start kissing me passionately.

I held him more tightly while he moved his lips on mine passionately. With water falling on us,the magic of his lips was continue on mine and I was losing my senses. My heart wanted him to keep kissing me like he was kissing me now. I didn't want him to stop. His hand around my face moved in my hair while kissing me deeply, making our nose to tangle with each other. His fingers ran in my scalp making me moan again.

"Mehak." Whispering,he bite my lower lip which made me moan again.

He start kissing me passionately and I was getting lack of breath but I didn't want to pull back. I didn't want to free my lips from his. I wanted him to keep kissing me. His other hand on my waist was moving continuously making me more crazy with all the sensations.

"Aarham." I whispered on his lips who moved a little back to let me take breath.

I took a deep breath with close eye but again he captured my lips in a passionate kiss making me groan.

"Kiss me Mehak." Whispering on my lips,he bite them and I couldn't help but to reciprocate the kiss.

I didn't know how but I just start kissing him like he was kissing me. He plastered our bodies together ,pushing me back with him toward the wall and I groaned on the intimacy increasing between us. My hand went to his hair while my other hand ran on his bare back feeling him. My fingers start playing with his wet hair and lips start kissing him back with all love I had for him. My heart was calling him,pounding loud in my chest as this proximity was burning us. His hand was running on my neck,on my jaw to my scalp,burning my more. Kissing roughly, he gave a hard bite on my lips making me moan and I knew he was liking it to make me moan again and again. The time keep passing and the desire to be with each other was increasing more in our hearts. Our lips were still moulding with each other and the water falling voice was like a music to our ears and to our that moment.

I didn't know how long it passed but we felt lack of breath. Pulling back,he freed my lips and I took deep breaths still with close eyes. I keep standing there,in his arms,trying to catch my ragged breaths.

"Mehak." On his voice,I opened my eyes slowly.

As my eyes met with his,my heart ran wildly. We were so closer to each other and I could feel his hot breath burning my face. The realization hit me as few seconds passed and I looked at my arms which were wrapped around him tightly. Leaning on me fully,he rested his forehead on mine and my eyes lowered down with shyness.

What just happen!?

I thought and I could feel my all blood rushed to my cheeks. I was getting shy on his continue intense gaze while I recall that how I kissed him crazily. All the things were making me shy more that I felt my eyes heavy to move up or look at him. Slowly, I took my arms back from his back feeling so much shy that how I held him like that. How I touched him like that. All my acts were making me shy that it was getting hard for me to say anything now.

"I..I..need..t..to..go." Stuttering, I completed the sentence but still with lower eyes.

Removing his arms from me,he moved aside and I ran from there taking my beating heart which was ready to come out. I went directly in front of the mirror and looked at myself. Fully wet hair were hanging on my shoulders,pink cheeks and neck was showing me the effect of his touch on me. My eyes went to my body where my dress was stick to my body fully making me shy more that he saw me like this. My eyes went to my lips where I still had the feeling of his lips. The feel of his lips,the kiss,the bites were still there I could feel on my lips.

"Aarham what you did!" Shying, I hide my face in my palms and smiled shyly more as I was recalling our kiss moment.

"He kissed me!" I mumbled to myself shyly while turning around to hide from my own reflection.

As I turned,I heard a knock on the door and I looked at myself.

A/N:: Assalam-o-alikum readers.

How are you all?

Wow! A Kong chapter isn't!?

Smiling and shying too!?.
Me too.! Hiding my face in the pillow😳😍

Well a very long chapter and romantic one as my all readers wanted. I hope I fulfilled your wish. Is it beautiful right? Not over or bad? I hope so. I tried to write it beautifully,to show all the emotions of boy and girl. Their feelings and hesitations. I hope you all liked it.

Finally they kissed. How much I waited for this scene to write. And as you all wanted to see their romance so readers it begins. Stay tuned for more.

And now I want to thank my all readers who wished me. thank you so much readers for your love. I read all your comments and it really brought a smile to my face. Thank you so much for loving me,supporting me.

I'll surely give you an update soon. About other stories,I don't know when I'm going to update them but next chapter will be posted with a chapter of Love wins for those readers who want a chapter of that story. I'll soon give you an update of Love wins.

Till update Allah Hafiz.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 7.6K 43
When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when he didn't talk to her atleast for once...
801K 42.9K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...
4.1M 218K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
42.8K 3.1K 19
Unmarried at 32, Anuradha lived with her parents. Despite the search for numerous marriage proposals, her parents failed to secure one. Reason? Her w...