My birthday cop is my teacher?

By secret_dont_tell_Xx

Ariel, AKA Jasper is dyslexic. She stays behind in high school while her twin sister Aquata goes of to collag... More

One :)
Two :)
Three :)
Four :)
Five :)
Six :)
Seven :)
Eight :)
Nine :)
Ten :)
Eleven :)
Twelve :)
Thirteen :)
Fourteen :)
Fifteen :)
Sixteen :)
Seventeen :)
Eighteen :)
Twenty :)
Twenty-One :) [And Authors Note]
Twenty-Two :)
HUGE apology
Twenty-Three
Epilogue...

Nineteen :)

10.3K 191 19
By secret_dont_tell_Xx

Okay well first up im sorry at how late this chapter is...but hopefully this chapter should make up for it? A lot happens in it and I would really like to know what you think about it... :)

I should be able to upload way more now cause in writing on my phone... So if the chapters are shorter and the spelling and grammar is worse its cause its on notes on my IPhone4 :)

Please VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

20 votes for the next chapter :)

It was great. We got to the club to find it packed. I loved it. The atmosphere was amazing! Everyone was buzzing with excitement. I was almost jumping up and down with how excited I was!

Grinning at my friends I spotted the boys easily. They were lounging against the bar looking at the whole club, sexy smirks plastered on each of their faces. Their grins seemed to be contagious, Chrissie, Kaya, Jess, Jamie and I all had grins that mimicked the boys'.

"Let's get some drinks in! I'm paying!" Chrissie called over the music, movie gracefully through the mass of grinding bodies that littered the room. We all quickly followed bot for the drinks and for the guys.

"Ohh, sometimes, I get a good feeling! Yeah..." Avicii Levels blasted out from every corner of the club. I didn't think my grin could get any bigger but it somehow did as Aaron came over to me and started dancing, moving his hips with mine in time to the music.

"I'm glad you came." Aarons warm breath fanned down my neck as he spoke into my ear. The music was that load it was the only way I was going to be able to hear him. But hey I wasn't complaining! The louder the music the more we had to be close to each other.

"I'm glad I did too." Hey shoot me, I'm a hormonal teenage girl on a night out with her boyfriend and best friends, I'm allowed to be a little flirty. He smiled at me before kissing me lightly on the lips.

"So what do you want to drink?" After the kiss he had managed to manoeuvre us over to the bar. I smirked as I looked at all the colourful drinks and cocktails behind the counter.

"Err just get me a shot." I smiled pointing at the drinks that Chrissie and Wess were downing. He nodded then spoke to the bar tender.

"Hey 4 shots for me and my girl." He grinned down at my blushing face before handing the bar tender the money. I could tell we weren't the only people with the idea of going out on bonfire night, the place was packed! After receiving our drinks we made our way back to our friends who were all chilling out just a little bit down the bars length.

"Yeah! And then she fell and sat in the paint!" Chrissie called then laughed her head off. I couldn't believe that bitch! That was meant to be a best friends only story! I blushed and looked away as everyone else started cracking up and laughing at me. It was one time! And it wasn't even that funny!

All that happened was I got a little bit drunk dancing about my room that we were decorating and I tripped and fell into the paint... But not before ripping my skirt on the table so it spiralled out so I was left in my nickers.

"What are they talking about?!" Aaron giggled, its really wierd to hear a guy giggle... It just doesnt sound right. I couldn't stop that glare that shot out of my eyes. If looks could kill I swear... He chuckled then held his hands up in surrender. "Sorry I won't ask then." The cheesy smirk was still clear on his face,

"Let's get this party started!" Kaya shouted before grabbing mine and Jess' hand, skilfully dragging us to the dance floor, much to Jess' displeasure.

I smiled feeling the alcohol loosen me up a bit then started to shake ma stuff. (AN I found that really amusing to write and I don't know why?)

"Kay, want to go shopping tomorrow!?" I screamed over the thumping bass. She nodded then hooked her arms round us.

"Where's Chrissie?! I have something important to tell you!" Jess quickly spotted Chris and pulled her over, forcing her to join out giggly circle. "Okay... Just for the record I just wanted to say... I love you guys!" Kaya was obviously a bit more tipsy then the rest of us as she burst into tears hugging us all tight.

I smiled and patted her head. "I loves you too Kay-Kay!" Chrissie and Jess mimicked me quickly not wanting to feel left out.

A new set of arms looped their way round my waist pulling me back against a hard chest. Confused I looked up.

"You are way to good looking to be dancing by yourself." The blonde haired boy smirked arrogantly. I scowled and shoved him off me.

"Dont touch me asshole!" I tried to brake out if his hold but I may as well had been pushing a wall, this dude was not going anywhere... Greatly to my displeasure.

I felt his right hand release my waist then slowly creep up my chest. Tears started to leak out as he grabbed my right breast.

"No please! Stop! Please!" I begged only to be replied with a dark chuckle that sent shivers of disgust throughout my body.

Why wasn't anyone trying to help me!? I looked around helplessly. Everyone was either too busy grinding and practically have sex or chatting with friends or hook ups while getting drunk. I couldn't locate Aaron or anyone that would help me. I was alone again.

More tears started poring down my face as I let out a painful sob as his hand roughly three my head back.

Why does this keep happening to me?

Lips pressed against mine and I almost gagged in disgust these were not the lips I wanted. No this were from a cold heartless asshole that was doing these acts to me when he knew nothing about me.

"Get the fuck away from my girl." Aaron's strong voice growled beside me and I almost screamed with happiness. The disgusting lips were ripped off my lips along with his disgusting hands off my body. As soon as I was free from his hold I threw myself at Aaron not caring if anyone from school was here and recognised me. Chances were they wouldn't but you could never predict what was going to happen.

Aaron's strong comforting arms wrapped about my body as I started sobbing uncontrollably. I couldn't help it. It felt like I was going to be raped twice in less then a week. I felt so disgusted with my body it wasn't real.

"Aaron! Aaron please don't leave me!"

"Shhh it's alright. In here! I'm not going anywhere. His voice soothed me slightly as his hand stroked my hair.

"Please take me home." I begged and closed my eyes. It felt like my whole world had been turned upside down. I went from being the popular but not slutty girl with a big group of friends to the girl that's dating her teacher and nearly getting raped, twice.

"Jasper, open your eyes." Aaron's soothing voice spoke as cold air blasted at my bare arms. We must have been outside because the music volume had decreased greatly. "Jasper, please open your eyes." He spoke again, I opened my eyes slowly.

"Where are we?" My voice shuck as I spoke. It looked like we were in an empty car park.

"The lot outside my apartment." He placed me down on my feet before stepping towards the doors. I hadn't even noticed when he'd picked me up. I guess that was because I felt safe in his arms. He was like a safety blanket that i never want to lose. I lo- No. I couldn't love him. We hadn't known each other long enough. I was being stupid. It was because of stress I bet. That or I really was going crazy.

"Sit down, darling, I'll be back In a second." He murmured before stepping into the kitchen. For the second time in a few days I sat on Aaron's couch hugging my knees wishing that he was here to comfort me.

"Here you go. Drink that, do you want any pain killers?" He set a steaming cup down on the table in front of my before crouching in front of me. His right hand came up and stroked my cheek while brushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"No thanks." All I wanted to do was hug him and sleep.

"Here," He handed me the cup before sitting on the chair beside the couch. "What was that back there? I mean I know that...That dude was doing but that shouldn't have caused such a big reaction from you... What happened the other day in the English class room? Please talk to me, Jasper." His voice was like velvet making my heart clench at the thought of telling him. I dont think that I will be able to say this without him getting angry or upset.

"I..." I didn't know how to start this. I took a sip of the hot drink then continued. "Mr Wilson... He er... Aaron he tried to rape me." Tears started pouring down my face again. God I must be a mess, red blotchy eyes, mascara and eye liner all over my face, my hair was probably a state too. How am I able to forget Aaron and everything about him when he says I can't date him but I remember every last detail of almost being raped?!

"...He did what?" Aaron's voice brought me out of my thoughts. I sniffed and brushed a hand through my hair.

"Yeah... He er... He tried to rape me." Aaron leaped off his chair and sat beside me caging me between his arms.

"How... Why... Why would he do that?" His voice broke as he spoke. At any other moment I would have smiled that he was acting like this but now was not the time.

"I don't know! Do you really think I wanted to know these things at the time?!" I shouted, I was pissed, why would he think that?!

"Jasper calm down, I didn't mean it like that. I meant do you know why he would want to do that?" His hand stroked my back soothingly. I sniffed again.

"I-I don't know. I'm sorry..." I felt him rest his head against mine.

"Jasper... I know we haven't known each other very long but I just want you to know that I care very much about you and... Just know that you can tell me anything. I won't judge you." He spoke so confidently and lovingly. I tilted my head up and pressed my lips to his softly.

Being with him was so right.

"I feel the same." It felt good to admit that, just as good as it felt not to keep lies from him. "Can we go to bed and talk about this in the morning?"

"Yeah."

-

That night I faced one of my greatest fears and was safe in the arms of the man I loved.

Did I really love him though? Or was it just because I was going crazy? No... I actually think I do love him... But is it even possible to love someone when you've known them such a short time?

Remember

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!

Please tell me want you think of it!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 966 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
15.3K 290 15
Chloe and Maddie go to the same school as each other, but they aren't exactly friends... They hear that Ricky Garcia will be attending their school i...
25.4K 527 18
The AK's, and Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Mal are all in their senior year of school. Ben broke Mal's heart by cheating on her with Audrey. Carlos swooped...
3.5M 74.8K 37
The story is NOT edited; I apologize for the problem, but I shall edit it as soon as possible. Jasper Lucas is a shy, sweet and easily blushing, 17 y...