FATE PLAYS OVER EVERYTHING ✔

Av JannatulMauaPinky

#5 in asr 03/01/2019 Cover credit @MeghaMiglani its a arshi story.which doesnt match to the real series of... Mer

Character Sketch
Character Sketch 3
Character Sktch 4,5,6,7,8&9
1.after a storm
2.Just tell me you're only mine
3.Hate you Date you
4.will any secret reveal ?
5.you are a rainbow
6.Honey like holiday
7.why aren't you recognizing me
author's note
8.Date or Disaster
9.lovely but costly date
10.should I tell him ?
11.be aware Devil
12.the rescue
13.Epilogue
*Discussion *

Character Sketch 2

9.8K 244 10
Av JannatulMauaPinky

Name :Khushi Kumari Gupta (pic 1)
:Avantika Roy (pic 2)
Khushi kumari gupta is a fun loving girl.The sweetest cutest & beautiful girl ever .Her life was more like a dream.Everything was smooth & perfect .Dream is nt only beautiful bt also horrible.she is a golden hearted person.But she had to be selfish.she had to be evil.which was more hard than dealth to her .But she had to.She had to do this for the sake of saving...

Avantika Roy :Confident ,Geourgeous,Beautiful,Talanted thats how she can be described.Work is her life.The only aim of her life is to get that..............

..to be contined.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

210K 6.7K 13
:::COMPLETED::: (03.05.2017) \\SLOW EDITING// #266 in FanFiction on 27th August, 2017 👈🏻 Highest rank till date #59 in Short Story on 16th May...
65.6K 2K 5
He is way too mature from his childhood, but still he is a child in his Grandmother's arms. One fine day, when he went to receive his Grandmother, he...
427K 19.2K 76
Hi guys I'm a silent reader. Now I thought to pen down my thoughts in the form of a short story. Please support me Guyz... It's an arshi ff starts f...
322K 21.8K 50
It is a sweet story of Arnav and Khushi. This story starts with Shyam's truth out about him being a married man. From the episode dated 11th December...