Camren Kidnap

By thesilentcookie

Lauren has stalked Camila for about a year now. what will she do when she gets the perfect chance to kidnap C... More

•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
Not an update
•12•
•Sorry•
•Hey guys!•
•13•
Its been a while...
•14•

•1•

8.7K 146 7
By thesilentcookie

It was Camila's Junior year of high school. She had just turned 17 and was looking forward to a great year!
Camila POV:
I live only 15 minutes away from my high school. I walk there everyday. As I was walking this morning I got this feeling of being watched, this feeling of a pair of eyes watching my every move. I stopped and looked around there was nothing. This isn't the first time I've experienced this. I often get this feeling that always makes my anxiety creep up on me. I finally had the school in my sights and felt a wave of relief to actually be at school.
Lauren POV:
Like every morning I watched as Camila made her way to school. I made sure to be a safe distance away, and on the other side of the street. I watched intently on Camila. I couldn't wait to make her mine. No matter what it took! I wanted her as my own. She then quickly swooshed around bursting me from my thoughts. I quickly hid behind a bush, while watching her uncomfortableness. I could tell she thought someone was there watching her every move. Gosh I need to be more careful with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
218K 5.3K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
266K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...