Dragon Claws

By mackalicious

~Summery~ Who would have thought these two girls would have ever met. If you asked me, I would call it DESTIN... More

Dragon Claws
The very Beginning
The Mission
Authors Note
Found You
Wrong Moves
Old Friends
Related
Her Magic
We Got This
Confessions Pt 1
Authors Note
Confessions Pt 2
In a Coma
The News
Staying Behind
Any Last Words
One Year Later

Wake Up

241 11 5
By mackalicious

Chapter 13 ~Wake Up~

-Un known P.O.V-

It was dark. No, it was pitch black. I couldn't see anything at all. Not even my own hand in front of my face. To make things worse, pain was shooting through every part of my body. It was even hard for me to stand. I looked around me, hoping to find some sort of light or anything to show where I am, but to my disappointment there was nothing of the kind. Then, out of no where there was a faint sound in the distance. It seem to me as if it was a voice. But who else would be in this damn black hole? I looked around once more to try to find the source of the voice. Once again I heard it, but it was more clear this time. It said my name. I whipped my head to the direction of the voice and saw a small spark of light a few feet away from where I was now. With all the pain that flooded my body, I still brought my self to walk closer to it. When I got up to the poor excuse of light I tried to grab it but right when my hand came in contact with it all I could see was light. I shut my eyes tight to protect them from the brightness. A few seconds after, it felt like the light had vanished so I opened my eyes slowly. When I got used to all the light my eyes widen in shock from what I saw before me.

It was as if I was telaported to a whole other world. Well Practically I was. I was standing in the middle of a meadow. The grass was so beautiful and there was so many different beautiful flowers all around me. There was also a pond with an amazing waterfall. Birds, Butterflies, squirrels and all kinds of different animals running and flying around the meadow. Then I heard the voice call my name again. I looked to my left and right but there was no sign of ant human being. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I will say that it did scare the life out of me.  I whipped my head to the side and came face to face with a beautiful woman in the most beautiful white gown I have ever seen. It had a split that went through the bottom of it where her leg could be shown. She had a light shade of pink hair that went down to her mid thigh. It was almost the same color as mine, but just a little lighter. She also had the same ruby pink color eyes as mine, but her were filled with glee and happiness, while mine were more hollowed out and dead as the showed no emotion. 

"My dear, why do you look soo sad?"

She said as a smile was planted on her face.

"Uh I'm sorry, but do I know you?"

She started to giggle and soon those giggles turned into little fits of laughter.

"How could my own daughter forget her mother. It hasn't been that long since we've been separated."

Wait, did she just say...... No, this cant me. My mother disappeared years ago and I always told myself that I would never see her again. But know that I look at her more carefully, she does look like my missing mother. Himiko Dragneel.

"Your..... Your my moth-"

I was cut off by the lady taking me in a bear crushing hug, with no sign of letting go.

"Oh I've missed you sooooooo much mt darling! Look how much you've grown! Your piratically a woman now!"

She just kept hugging me as she started twirling in the hug making be not be flatly on the ground.

"So you are my-"

I was cut off once again.

"Yep, I'm your mother! Oh I just missed you Mizukie!"

She just kept hugging me as tears started to gather in the corner of my eyes.

"M-Mom?"

You could barley hear what I said, but I'm guessing she did because she stopped hugging me and set me back down flatly on the ground. She whipped the tears from my face and looked me straight in the eyes.

"What is it sweaty?"

That's it. My tears just started pouring from my eyes like waterfalls. I just never thought I would ever see her ever again in my life and with her standing right in front of me is just amazing. As if it were some...... Dream.

"I've just missed you soo much."

I said as a smile was planted on my face.

"I missed you too sweaty."

She gave  me a hug once more and giving me a kiss at the top of my head.

Why did you leave? Why didn't you stay?"

Her smile was soon replaced with a straight line. She turned and sighed.

"Follow me."

I did what she said and followed her. We walked up to what seamed like a cliff, but when we got to the edge, shock was the only thing visible on my face. Over one hundred thousand feet below was a huge pit. In the pit was all diffident kinds of habitats and areas. Some were water areas, Snowy areas, and even volcano areas. But that wasn't what shocked me. What shacked me was the creatures in those habitats. Creatures that have been told to be extinct. Dragons. Hundreds of them in all the different elements. That's how I could tell which elements the posses. Just by looking at the color of their scales and the habitat area that they were in. The one that really caught my eye was the huge red and yellow one that was in the volcanic/fire habitat. My mom looked at me from the corner of her eye and smirked. Then she brought her fingers to her mouth and let out a long and loud whistle. I had to cover my ears from the loud piercing sound. When she was done, the red and yellow dragon that I was looking at a second ago walked out of the cave it was in and spread its wings out and flew towards us, but before he got to us, a bright light surrounded his body and instead of a huge dragon, a tall man stood there. The man had red hair and dark hazel eyes. He looked up at me with a big toothy grin..... I swore I've seen that grin before..... But where?

"Mizukie! Dear, how have you been?"

Uhhhhhh........ What?

"Uh I'm sorry, but do I know you?"

All he did was smile and nod his head.

"I'm sorry, that was rude of me. My name is Igneel Dragneel. I'm your father."

For some reason this doesn't surprise me at all.

"Do you by any chance know a boy names Natsu Dragneel?"

He asked.

Yeah, hes one of the strongest mages in the number one guild in Fiore. Wait, what. Let me guess. hes my long lost twin brother or something."

I say the last part in a sarcastic tone and giggle just a bit. But all the sudden, both my mom and dad began to laugh and hugging each other from the side. 

"Well actually, he is."

Wow, what a shocker. They began to laugh as mom rested her head on dads shoulder. I guess that's how you show affection to the ones you love. Love...... Wait love. I remember now. What all happened with Sting and I before I got here. How we confessed our feelings.... and kissed. I blush a little at the thought, but get serious as I ask this question.

"Am I dead?"

They stopped their giggling mood and became more serious. Then mom walked up to me.

"Of course not sweaty. See, I've been watching you and when I saw you take that attack for Sting you were slowly slipping to the side of death, but I got to you before you did and brought you here. The Dragon Palace I guess you could call it. A world between the living and the dead. Do you understand so far?"

All I could do was nod my head. I cant believe she has the power to do that. And that probably explains all the pain that was going through my body. 

"I even did the same with Sting and Rogues dragon parents, Weisslogia and Skiadrum."

Wow, not only was she able to save me, but two dragons?

"Now all you have to do is wake up."

Dad said. What did he mean wake up?

"Wait one more thing. How do you know all this?"

My mom just smiled and placed her hand on my shoulder. 

"Well its my job to know, I'm not just a wonderful mother. I'm also the Queen of the Dragons. Your dad is the King, Natsus the Prince and you my dear are the Princess."

........ Well that's nice to know....... I guess. 

"Well that's different."

All they did was laugh and then gave me a huge hug.

"Well miss you soo much sweaty."

"And don't forget to beat up your brother for not protecting you good enough."

I hugged them back tightly as a few tears slipped from my eyes. 

"I will do that."

they hugged me tighter when all the saddened my body began to fade.

"We hope you and Sting have a wonderful life and we will see you soon my dear."

But before I completely disappeared I saw all the dragons flying behind mom and dad. They all had smiles on there faces. It was a very beautiful sight to see. I'm going to miss them soo much, but they did say that I will see them again so i tried not to let it bother me, but tears were still falling from my eyes. 

"Wake up, wake up Mizukie. Wake up."

Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

To be continued in Chapter 14 ~Staying Behind~

A/N~~~~~~~

Sorry for updating late peoples!!!!! I really am. I just haven't been having the best summer vacation if you know what I mean. I'm doing my best to finish the story. Ant the good news is that its almost complete!!!! Yayyyy!!!! I also started an new story call The Devils Trump Card. Its a Blue Exorcist fanfic. Rin x Mizukie!!!! If you like BE I think you should go check it out!!! Well thank you to all the Dragon Claw fans!!!!!! Luv ya peoples!!!!! 

P.s~ I don't know if I want to do a sequel to Dragon Claws or not. What do you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 325 33
(Y/n) and Rachael are dragon slayers who join Fairytail as the days go by will the two learn new things and fall in love? Or will their pasts catch u...
35.8K 1K 30
[COMPLETED] Word count: About 28,000 After the War with the Alvarez Empire, all of the guilds in Fiore have started their gradual recovery. Sting has...
37.2K 902 21
This was a book I wrote when I was 11 leave me alone. I was illiterate. You're a Sound Dragon Slayer called (Y/N) and you're Natsu's adoptive sister...
4K 121 16
When Natsu and his team return to the guild from a job, he receives a letter that reveals some shocking news: He has a little sister and she can turn...