Frozen Too

By MagalStevison

Elsa's powers get transferred to Anna's daughter, Elsa must teach her how to control them and use the gift be... More

Prolouge/Chapter 1:Frozen Too
Chapter 2: Elsa's Help
Chapter 3: Keep it in
Chapter 4: Let it Go
Chapter 5: Meeting the Monster
Chapter 6: Stay Safe
Chapter 7: Growing Lonely
Special Chapter
Chapter 8: Replaced?
Chapter 10: Welcoming Wes
Chapter 11: Ida
Chapter 12: Does he Know?
Chapter 13: Queen of the North Mountain
Chapter 14: Who Are You? (special chapter)
Chapter 15: What Now?
Chapter 16: Love<3
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 9: Moving on?

6K 236 29
By MagalStevison

Ella's POV

I've been on my own for a few months. They were rough and hard and I almost wanted to go back. But I told myself that I've made a commitment. I tried to keep track of how long I've been gone, but I lost track at about 28 or so. I haven't seen Olaf in a few days. He stays in a cave down the mountain side a little. I made him a snowman friend a few days after I ran away. Her name is Tara. She is my first snowman. I am proud of her. She is kind and sweet. Olaf and her are best friends. I am not that lonely, I just play with my powers and Olaf, Tara, and we like to have snowball fights. We also like to sled down the mountain on little ice sleds that I make. I can do anything with these powers. I can even make a house, but right now, I just live in a cave at the top of the North Mountain. It's pretty decent, with the ice doors I made at the open end. I also doodle on the walls with white rocks. It's like chalk on the dark, gray walls of the cave.

I do miss my family. Lots. But I've moved on. I think. I don't know. I miss them every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every stinking year. I tell myself I don't, but I know, deep down in my frozen heart, that I do. But I just can't stand the thought of them mourning me. I don't want to be the one that stops them from ever moving on.

I'm very surprised that they don't know where I am. I thought it would be obvious. Isn't it? So then why don't they come? Why? Then I think a horrible thought. Maybe they're lost, or they got injured, or they're, even worse, dead. I quickly stop thinking.

---Two days later---

I realized something. I need something, someone, to comfort me. I'm lonely. I need humans, not talking snowmen and snow-women. I want to get someone, but I can't. I can't ever go back. I lean my hand against the side of the cave. I feel something and quickly turn to see that ice has spread along the side where I put my hand. I pull it back without hesitation. I need to control this.

_____________________________________________________________________

Give me 1000 reads, I'll give you a special twist. I'm sorry, I didn't have a whole lot of time to write that one. I just thought it was taking a while so I updated. Any feedback would help!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2.8K 31
Jack Frost was a insider, he doesnt have a family and lives in his mansion alone with his servants He lost his family when he was only 8 in a terrib...
180K 5.3K 68
Anna and Elsa rule Arendelle to this day. As we all know, Elsa has ice magic. But what happens between the sisters when Elsa finds out a terrible sec...
247 2 24
The wedding of Queen Anna and her fiancé Kristoff is fast approaching, and Arendelle is abuzz with excitement. However, in Northuldra, a young woman...
134K 4.4K 47
The future seemed bright for Arendelle after the coronation of their new queen. As Anna and Elsa begin their new lives as sisters and friends, will u...