Jessie's Younger Cousin (Disn...

By Writer_in-the_making

What happens when Jessie's cousin is coming to visit Jessie. The only thing is she has a secret and no one ca... More

Jessie's Younger Cousin (Disney Channel)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note

Chapter 1

7.1K 121 62
By Writer_in-the_making

Sarah's POV*

Hello my name is Sarah Prescott, I have a cousin named Jessie. I live with my uncle on a military base since I was five. I was five when my mom and dad died. After a while of living on the base I started singing. Since I was good I became famous, but to make sure no knew it was me I changed my name and style when doing this. I remember when I did a movie produced by Morgan Ross, it's pretty obvious that I loved that movie. Now before I continue on I am going to tell you my stage name, it's Serina Peters. Oh I am also fifteen years old. As of right now I am going to New York to visit my cousin Jessie because I wanted a break. I am wearing a black cami, a pair of white skinny jeans, blue and white converses, my blue and white varsity jacket, and a white bow to top it off on top of my wavy, light and dark brown hair (picture on top). I was on my phone checking Serina's twitter since people were wondering where I went. I felt the cab stop so I paid the man with an extra tip and flashed him a smile. He returned the smile and helped me get my bags out. I thanked him before walking into the apartment building. I walked towards the front desk where I saw a guy just sitting there.

"Hi my name is Tony." he said. "Can I help you?"

"Hi Tony, my name is Sarah." I said. "I am looking for a Jessie Prescott."

"Why are you looking for her?" he asked.

"Because I'm her cousin." I told him.

Jessie's POV*

I am so nervous right now. The reason for me being nervous is my cousin is coming to stay with me for a while.

"Kids get down here!" I yelled. Once I yelled I heard four pair of footsteps, then saw Ravi, Zuri, Luke, and Emma coming down the stairs. As they got down the steps the all sat down and looked at me.

"Jessie what is the problem?" Ravi asked.

"I have to tell you something." I said instead of answering his question.

"You're not leaving, are you?" Zuri asked.

"No I am not leaving, Zuri." I answered.

"Then what do you have to tell us?" Emma asked.

"I have a family member coming to visit me." I announced.

"So you want us to be on our best behavior." Luke said.

"Yes, please do not scare my cousin off." I told them, but mostly to Luke and Zuri.

"Fine." Zuri and Luke said. As if they knew I was especially talking to them.

"Perfect." I said. Before anyone could utter another word or ask a question, our ears we greeted by Tony's voice.

"Jessie there is someone here to see you." I got up and walked over to the box then pressed the button.

"Who is it, Tony?" I asked.

"A girl who claims to be your cousin."

"Send the up." I replied because I knew there was only one person who would come visit me right now.

"OK"

I turned to look at Zuri, Luke, Ravi, and Emma. Man I hope they do not scare off Sarah. I heard the ding of the elevator when the doors opened. Someone walked out of the elevator into the room.

"Wow." she breathed in awe.

"Sarah?" I questioned. The girl turned to look at me and I knew that it was Sarah.

"Jessie!" she yelled running towards me.

"Sarah!" I screamed. I made the distance between us disappear as I gave her a big hug. "Oh my gosh look at you. You have grown up so much." Is what I said when I pulled back and was able to get a look at her.

"Thank you." she replied.

Our little reunion was interrupted by Zuri asking a question, "Um Jessie are you going to introduce us?"

"Of course," I said. "Zuri, Ravi, Luke, and Emma this is my cousin Sarah Prescott. Sarah this is Zuri, Ravi, Luke, and Emma Ross."

Sarah's POV*

"Wai Ross? As in Morgan and Christina Ross?" I asked when I heard their last name.

"Yes." Jessie answered. Thank god I was smart enough to have dyed my hair back to its normal color before I came here. Because if Morgan or Christina saw me it would have given me away.

Zuri was the first one to walk up to me. "Hello Sarah, like Jessie said my name is Zuri. Just so you know that if you touch my Band Perry CDs or my Imagine Dragons CDs I will kill you." zuri said.

"Why would I take you CDs when I have my own?" I asked.

"I like you already." she replied.

"Like Jessie said before my name is Emma. I love you t-shirt by the way. What does 5SOS stand for?" she said.

"Oh it stands for 5 Seconds of Summer." I answered her question.

"You like 5 Seconds of Summer?" she asked.

"Of course I do. I mean if you don't like them then you must be dumb. I also like One Direction, IM5, and Hunter Hayes." I told her.

"Oh my gosh I just found my new best friend." she screamed. Ravi was the next person to speak to me.

"Bonjour mon nom est Ravi. Il est agréable de vous rencontrer." Ravi spoke in fluent French. (Hello my name is Ravi. It is nice to meet you.)

"Bonjour Ravi c'est agréable de vous rencontrer trop. Mon nom est Sarah mais vous le savez déjà. Jessie m'a dit vous êtes Indien je suis beaucoup plus impressionné maintenant que je sais que vous parlez français." I replied in fluent French. (Hello Ravi it's nice to meet you too. My name is Sarah, but you already knew that. Jessie told me you were Indian, but I am far more impressed now that I know you can speak French.)

"Um guys can you talk in English?" Jessie asked.

"Hello my name is Luke. I am fourteen and single." Luke told me with a wink.

"Hello Luke, my name is Sarah. I am fifteen and also single." I replied.

"Luke don't get any ideas, she is off limits." Jessie informed him.

"Aw come on Jessie, first you and now her." Luke whined.

"Wait has he hit on you before?" I laughed.

"Yes, but I rather have someone who is closer in age to me." he said.

"Well we will see how this goes." I told him.

"Oh guys I forgot to tell you something else. Your parents are a coming home today." Jessie said. Oh that is just great, I just hope that Morgan and Christina don't recognize my face.

"Really?" Zuri asked.

"Yes." Jessie answered. As if the world wanted to prove Jessie's point the elevator went ding and the doors opened. Out stepped Morgan and Christina Ross. The kids ran to them giving them hugs. Once they finished their greeting, they looked towards Jessie and I.

"Jessie who is this?" Christina asked.

"This is my cousin Sarah." Jessie answered. I looked up at Christina and Morgan which caused them both to gasp.

"Um Jessie, can Christina and I talk to Sarah in private?" Morgan asked.

"Sure." Jessie replied. I followed Morgan and Christina into the kitchen. When we got in there I sat down on a stool in front of the counter. I turned to look at them.

"Serina what are you doing here?" Morgan asked.

"First off my name is Sarah not Serina." I stated.

"But that's what you said it was." Christina said.

"No my real name is Sarah and my stage name is Serina Peters. You know how Miley Cyrus had Hannah Montana." I explained.

"Wait what happened to your hair?" Christina asked.

"Oh I had to dye it back to my regular hair color so no one would find out that I am Serina." I explained.

"You know you are going to have to tell them. Especially Emma and Luke." Morgan said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Emma and Luke are your biggest fans. I remembered when they found out you were working for me. They wanted to meet you, but the last time that happened it didn't end well." Morgan explained why I would have to tell them.

"Fine I will tell them. Although I swear on my top designer bag that Christina gave me that if they tell I will go into hiding and you guys will never be able to see me again." I told them.

"OK." they replied. We walked back to where everyone else was. As we walked into the room they all turned to look at us. I went to sit down next to Jessie.

"Hey what was that about?" Jessie whispered.

"Oh just somethings that aren't that important." I whispered back.

"OK guys do you remember that girl that I worked with for a movie?" Morgan asked.

"And the same girl that helped me with my most popular clothing line." Christina added.

"Yeah, you mean Serina Peters." Luke and Emma said.

"Yes her." Morgan said.

"What about her?" Emma asked.

"Wait did you find out where she was hiding?" Luke asked.

"Yes we did." Christina answered.

"Where is she?" Luke and Emma asked.

"Guys calm down, I mean Ravi and I like her, but you don't see us acting crazy." Zuri spoke up.

"Shut up Zuri." Luke and Emma said.

"As I was saying it turns out that she is here in New York." Morgan said.

"And to make it better she is around here." Christina continued.

"Where is she?" Jessie asked.

"She is in this apartment building." Morgan said.

"What floor?! What apartment?!" everyone except Morgan, Christina, and I screamed. Christina looked at me silently telling me that we had to go so she could dye my hair to the color I gave Serina.

Luke's POV*

Dad was about to tell us where Serina Peters was. Since he just told us that se is in this apartment building. I am one of Serina's biggest fans and she is only a year older than me. I noticed that Sarah and my mom were gone, but I didn't matter because I might get to meet Serina Peters.

"She is here in our apartment." dad said.

"Hi guys." we heard someone say.

Sarah/Serina's POV* (Sorry for switching back and forth)

Right now Christina and I were done with my hair and outfit. We were walking back to everyone when we heard Morgan speak.

"She is here in our apartment."

That was my cue to walk in. "Hi guys." I said. They all turned around to look at me with wide eyes.

"Oh my gosh it's Serina Peters." Emma fangirled. I walked over to where Morgan was sitting and sat down between him and Christina.

"Where is Sarah? She is missing all of this." Jessie said.

"See that is another thing. Sarah isn't exactly who she says she is." Morgan said.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked.

"Well let's just say that Sarah lives a double life." Christina said.

"What do you mean?" Zuri asked.

"It means that I have a secret identity." I answered.

"Serina we are not talking about you right now." Luke said.

"Luke are you that dumb? Wait don't answer that question because you are. DOn't you see that Sarah is Serina and Serina is Sarah. At first I thought that you two looked alike, but now I can really see it." Emma said.

"Wait so are you telling me that my cousin was famous?" Jessie asked.

"Was famous? Jessie, Serina is still very much famous." Moran said.

"So why didn't you tell me?" Jessie asked/

"Because I didn't want anyone to know because it might get around." I explained.

"Hey Luke remember when I told you that I was going to get my payback sooner or later?" Emma asked Luke.

"Yes." Luke answered.

"Well here is payback." Emma told him. "Serina when you first came out and Luke saw you for the first time he thought you were really pretty. I remember for one of his birthdays and one Christmas he asked to have you as his girlfriend." Emma told me and Luke blushed at this.

"Aw that is so cute." I squealed.

"Really?" Luke and Emma asked.

"Yeah I think it's cute. Just ashamed that you got over your crush on me." I said.

"Who said I did?" he asked.

"Luke she is off limit." Jessie, Morgan, and Christina said.

"Fine," Luke said then whispered, "for now."

"Wait should we call you Serina or Sarah?" Zuri asked.

"When we are in public you have to call me Sarah. If we are in private you can call me either Sarah or Serina." I said.

"OK Serina." Jessie said.

"Shut up." I said throwing a pillow at her.

"Wait does this mean that you are going to come out of hiding?" Emma asked.

"I don't know yet. I was not going to come out until I finished my newest album. When I did I was going to come back out." I answered.

"That is cool. Can I look at some of your songs?" Luke said.

"Luke don't bother her about her music." Morgan said.

"Do you want to die?" I asked.

"No." Luke said.

"Then that is your answer about my music." I said.

"Finally someone who sees that Luke is annoying." Emma said.

"Hey you should be lucky that I am annoying and not lazy." Luke retorted.

"Speaking of lazy, where is Bertam?" Christina asked. We heard a noise coming from behind the curtain which I think led to a screening room. I carefully walked over to the curtain and opened it before looking inside. I felt someone grab my hand so I grabbed the person's arm and threw them over my shoulder. Everyone gasped and we heard a groan coming from the floor. I turned to see a man in a suit lying on the floor, he looked like he was in pain. Everyone walked over to him and helped him up.

"Bertram are you alright?" Morgan asked.

"Of course I am fine, I just got flipped by someone." Bertram retorted sarcastically.

"Yeah sorry about that." I said. He looked over at me and I saw realization flash through his eyes.

"Oh my, you are Serina Peters. It is OK, I guess I shouldn't have grabbed your arm. Also I saw you on Rachael Ray and I must say that you were amazing." he said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Well now that we have that settled. Serina you are starting school tomorrow." Christina said.

"But instead of going as Serina Peters, you will be going as Sarah Prescott." Morgan added.

"Of course, just remind me before I go to bed to dye my hair a different color." I said.

"Now Bertam don't you have something to do? Like make dinner?" Christina asked.

"Of course." Bertram said.

"Oh can I help?" I asked.

"My dream has finally come true." Bertram said walking into the kitchen.

"What is his dream?" I asked.

"His dream is to cook with Serina Peters." Zuri answered. Everyone turned to look at her. "What? OK so maybe I read part of his journal, but you can't blame me since he just left it out."

I turned towards the kitchen so I could help make dinner.

*Once Dinner was Made*

"Dinner." I said. I heard multiple footsteps walking towards the kitchen. When they came in they all looked at the table in awe.

"Wow this looks amazing Serina." Christina complimented.

"Thank you, but I did have an amazing partner." I said. We sat down and ate dinner. Once dinner was over I helped Bertram clean the kitchen. I then went up to the room that Morgan had shown me earlier. I went into the bathroom so I could dye my hair back to its normal color. With my hair freshly dyed back to its normal color I got my pajamas on then got into my bed, As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light. Tomorrow is my first day of school. I am so excited about it, but I am still nervous about it too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 4.7K 38
It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical career. Life has been pretty good. Unti...
444 1 19
Y/n and her brother Connor's family falls apart... When Connor makes her live with him and his band...Bradley has liked Y/n since he met her...Will s...
23.3K 438 36
After Tessa is beaten by her mom's boyfriend she is dropped off at someone's doorstep. But not just anyone's. Kendall Schmidt finds her and ends up h...
373 30 19
What happens when Scott is in love with his best friend's sister? After Star and Luke break up and Star and Scott start dating. Can they keep it a se...