My Sire Is A Myth

By Lady_Escapist

My head snapped to the side as he slapped me forcefully on the cheek. I kept my head down not allowing him to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 65

15.4K 773 101
By Lady_Escapist

Hello guys who's excited for this one?
.

.

Avery's POV

I was still sitting in the piano room, rather dumbfounded.

The blood, my long teeth, our kiss. It wasn't what was on my mind but something else, Why had he left the room so abruptly?

My heart clenched and it was painful.

'No no please, no more pain.'

But it didn't go away and it was obvious. He didn't feel the same way I did, he was going to reject me.

I admitted it now, that I wanted him.

Once my heart realised what my mind was thinking the pain came crashing down on me and this time it wasn't physical pain.

I was so tired of feeling pain and now there was more coming?

No I wouldn't have it. I couldn't.

In an instant I got up and stormed out of the room.

I didn't know where to go but I followed my instinct and ended up in the room where I had come from.

What was I suppose to do now?

Wait till someone came to check on me?

Who would come? The Prince? Surely not, he had just shown me what he thought of me.

Suddenly I froze.

I felt it somewhere and I knew there was more to it.

And then I remembered, it was Kyros. Who exactly was he and why had he choosen to bite me in the first place.

I had to know, I had to know what was going on. I had to know what would happen now. I had to know what my purpose served here.

I had to know...

I had to know...

I had to know what the hell was going on.

I clutched my head, all these thoughts they hurt immensely.

Tears were burning in my eyes and my teeth ground together as a wail escaped my mouth.

Why had the Prince left me?

Why had he not rejected me when I first came close?

Why was I like this?

Why was I a 'vampire'?

I shuddered and stormed in front of the mirror that hung on the wall beside a vanity table and grew suddenly very still.

I looked different.

My skin was if not flawless but it was different.
My eyes were to my surprise blue but the blue was deeper and more extravagant.
My hair seemed to be healthier then ever.

For a moment I was still and stared at myself.

But then the anger took over. Frustration towards everyone and everything that had led to where I was right now. Ice crawled up my veins and my fist clenched.

I had to do something but what could I do? A little girl.

I was still standing in front of the mirror.

My body was rigged and yet I stayed motionless. I had to let it all go somehow but I forced it back.

I swallowed my anger down and I felt it going away but it never left me, it hid.
There was no telling when it would come out or in what way it would appear.

"Avery," the voice was loud and yet quiet, I swirled towards the door.

There stood none other then the red eyed white haired stranger. He didn't say anything and only walked towards me with slow calculated steps.

His hunter like eyes bore through mine and I felt the urge to back down but I had done that to many times already.

He only stopped until he was inches away from me.

"Welcome to your new world Avery." His voice irritated me, well actually his words did.

"What new world?" I scoffed. "Last time I checked you all were old as dirt."

A humorless chuckle rumbled through his chest.

"You didn't wake up on the right side of your bed did you?" He mused.

I  growled. 

"Why'd you do it?" I asked him the same thing I had asked the Prince.

"You tore my  life from me and made me suffer. You didn't care when they brought me from one dungeon to other.
You weren't there when they punished me for something I hadn't done. You weren't there when the witches tried to tear my mind apart, you...." I was fuming by now and Kyros grabbed my hand.

"Let me...."he started but I wasn't done.

"You left me alone when you bit me. Can you even imagine how confused I was." He didn't say anything.

"And then I ended up with these monsters who live to torture me." I was frozen like a statue not moving an inch staring into his red eyes that had turned into slits.

"I was far to greedy to let you go," his voice was was just above a whisper. "I didn't want you to live a human life and die old."

His words knocked the breath out of me but I kept quiet.

"I have been alone most of my life and now I finally decided to change that."

Images of the Prince's lips inches from mine appeared in my head.

"Not in that way Gatáki," he whispered with a smirk edging on his lips. "Not as your lover."

"But I...?", his finger lifted to his lips in order to shut me up.

"I want to keep you by my side because my blood is flowing through your veins."

My eyes grew wide.

"I had a son." He whispered. "Many centuries ago and I started tracing him back, all the way to you."

My mouth opened but nothing came out, I was much to confused. 

'What in the world?'

"Who do you think you are?" I seethed beneath my teeth.

"Avery," His voice thundered and I flinched. Waves of centuries old power rolled off him as his he directed his angry eyes straight towards mine. "Your anger serves you nothing, It didn't go as it should have but what is done is done."

"But you never asked me what I wanted!" I whispered meekly.

"It was never your choice darling, my decision was made a long time ago." His voice was softer but stern.

I wanted to say something but I had no words. I was still irritated by his bluntness at interfering with my life.

"Why here, why him?" My voice was small.

His expression grew frank, "What did he do to you?" He growled. "Tell me what happened after you woke up."

Uncomfortably I stepped between my feet.

"I...uh...woke up at the sound of a piano, it was so beautiful I had to follow the sound.  It was him playing and when he stopped I came closer and...", I trailed off.

"What did he do?", he hissed.

"He did nothing, it was me." Ashamed I looked down. I knew whatever had happened in that room was my fault.

"Tell me Avery what did you do?" His voice was much softer now.

"I drank his blood." I blurted.

Kyros sucked his breath in.

"And then..."I stammered, "I kissed him."

Why was I telling him this anyway?

"I assume that didn't end to well?" A trace of laughter was noticeable in his voice but I didn't dare look at him.

I shook my head no.

"Did he kiss you back?" This time he was serious.

My cheeks flushed as I nodded.

"And then?" his voice was low.

"After I asked him a few things he abruptly left." I meekly said my cheeks still flushed.

"Bastard." Kyros muttered.

I couldn't have agreed more.

"That's why I'm asking why here and why him?" I asked again as quietly as possible.

"Here to show my brothers that what they had done, him because he was a witch as well and the rest is for you to find out." His answer was short but it answered so many questions and yet raised up more.

I, a vampire and a witch. It sounded ludicrous really.

"When Azalea performed the vampire spell it was me and my beloved that were killed as sacrifice but not before we had given our son up for adoption." He explained calmly but I couldn't hide my surprise.

'How horrible.'

"As I said I traced him back all the way to you and I was thrilled to find that my lineage was still alive that's why I decided to keep it alive forever. My brothers have all turned humans why shouldn't I be able to? And much more someone that has running original witch blood through her veins?" He spoke with a certain power in his voice.

I was related to him?

'How in the world?'

"As time passes and you develop your vampire abilities better, your witch side will rise and you will require appropriate training."He was talking fast and I had trouble catching every word.

"How with time?" I asked confused.

"Well, more like after a few feedings I should say." Instantly I remembered how the Prince blood had flown down my throat like satin. "But you drink vampire blood." He said it in a way that showed his surprise.

I looked up at him to find wonder in his handsome features.

'My relative, my century old ancestor.'

Not many people had to privilege to find their ancestors and meet them alive.

I swallowed dryly, "And my eyes...".

"They're blue. How exquisite." He smiled genuinely.

I smiled back.

For a moment none of us said something and we kept looking at each other.

In the back of my mind the thought nagged me why he couldn't be my soulmate relative or not. The Prince was my relative one way or another. His mother was Kyros's half sister even though centuries had passed.

"Why him?" I asked again. "He's a relative."

"That's the thing darling, the royal crown can stay in the family." He smirked now.

A shiver ran down my spine at his suggestion of me bearing the Prince's heir. He noticed my discomfort.

"In the end our heritage dates back to only one person, many generations have passed between me and you and him as well." It wasn't the relative part that bothered me it was the who.

"Why him and not you?", I pressed between clenched teeth.

Realization crossed his features and he grew serious.

"Avery, don't question fate, you were meant for him. I've already gotten my soulmate." His voice was deadly serious and it pierced my heart. Loving him would be so much easier.

"But why, he doesn't want me even if I would accept him." I argued.

"Be patient Avery, be patient, hes a royal vampire capable of choosing who he wants his beloved to be." He whispered.

Dread filled me as I realized for real this time that fate had set me as soulmate for someone who didn't have a destined mate.

'Why the twist?'

"Why..." I nearly choked.

"He's a born royal pureblood and you were created from human." I made sense even though I didn't want it too.

"So he doesn't feel anything?", I had trouble speaking. I would have thought that that wouldn't be a problem after being turned into a none human but it was still there.

"Oh he does," Kyros's attempt at making me feel better was vague to none existent.

The Prince was a ruthless monster and most likely incapable of feeling something as delicate as 'love.'

How could I even face him after he had left me in a dire situation like he had. After I had just opened myself to him.

I had been stupid enough.

Frustrated I turned to leave the room.

"Avery?" Kyros's voice stopped me before I was out of the door.

He came walking towards me.

"I made it for you, it will protect you from the sun." With wide eyes I watched as he slid a black ring on the third finger on my right hand.

"Thank you," I huffed still surprised and he nodded in response and motioned that I was free to go.

I hurried down the nearest set of stairs I found. I had to get out into the sun. I needed to be free and if only for a moment.

My instincts led the way and I followed them. I rushed down three sets of stairs before a nearby window finally confirmed that I was on the bottom floor.

Now I had to only find the front door, I was determined to leave the castle out of the front door and not the back of a dungeon door like I had before.

Finally as I rounded out of a small hall I set my eyes on a large set of glass double doors and behind it the loom of a nearby forest.

I rushed towards the door but was stopped shortly as my eyes met what was going on outside. My eyes traveled down the steps that led from the doors down to the ground where a sleek black limousine was parked and a chauffeur was busy loading suitcases into the trunk but that was not what captured my attention.

It was the Prince and... Athena? He was holding both of her hands in his.

A knot formed in my throat.

What the hell was Athena doing there? She had survived and was not held captive?

My eyes grew wide as she leaned down towards his lips but before they connected I swiveled around and strode away from the door.

Another way out would have to do for now.

TO BE CONTINUED........

What in the world is Athena doing back in the picture?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 2.4K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
448K 17.7K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
2.5M 69.3K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
1.2M 38.9K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...