The Prince's Guard

By Ranikoo_

Mia David is the Prince's guard and the Prince's name is Drew.She lived in a royal family and she met Drew wh... More

The Prince's Guard
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

617 27 0
By Ranikoo_

Chapter 6:

The Prince's Party

It was the prince's birthday party and everyone in the castle in preparing the party.It was the day were Mia has to protect him for any assassins and any suspicious people.She had Mita and Akira with her for help.Mia went into Drew's room and she saw Drew in a royal suit.Drew noticed Mia at the door and smiled.

"Uh...Can you help with my neck tie,again?"

"You need to learn..."

"But you won't teach me!"

"Because you can't learn step by step easily."

The butlers pushed Mia out of the room and she made a face.She sighed and went to the garden.She saw hundreds of roses in different colors.Mia went towards the black roses and smelled it.The black roses had a faint scent,but she like how it smelled.She heard foot steps coming towards her,she looked behind her,and it was Drew.They were in the garden walking and sat down on the grass.

"So are you ready,Drew?",asked Mia.

"I don't know...",said Drew.

"Well...it's time for you to go and for me to go back home when this is over.Erebus will protect you and your fiancee.",said Mia.

"Fiancee?When did I have a fiancee?",said Drew.

"What?Didn't your father tell you before?"

"No.",said Drew.

"Ugh...But I know that you're going to protect her...",said Mia.

Mia looked away and tears started falling from her eyes.Drew looked at her and looked at the ground.

"I am just sad that we have to separate...up till now this might be the end...9 years we've been together and you're turning 18.",said Mia

"Yeah...for 9 years...",said Drew

After 3 minutes,Mia stopped crying and Drew got up.He held out his hand to Mia and she grabbed his hand.They started walking to the exit of the garden and they were at the exit.There was rustling in the bushes and Mia ignored it.A arrow came out of the bush,Mia turned around,and didn't have enough time to block it with her sword,but she used her body to block it.The arrow went in her shoulder and she fell on the ground.Drew turned around and ran towards Mia.A assassin came out of the bushes and charged towards Drew.Drew just stood there in shocked.Mia slowly got up and took out her sword.She took out the assassin and fell to the ground.Drew picked her up and the maids treated her.He was waiting and came in when the maids told him to come in.
He stared at Mia with a worried face.

"Drew...don't worry, I have some special medicine to heal Mia fast.",said Mita.

Mita gave Mia her special medicine and Mia's eyes opened slowly.

"...Mia...",said Drew.

"Ooff...gosh that really hurts.",said Mia.

"Mia,don't worry us like that.",said Mita.

"Well,in my head...I panicked and my body took over.",said Mia.

".....",Drew stayed silent and wiping his tears.

Mia hugged him and patted his head at the same time.Drew hugged her back,stopped crying,and stopped hugging her.

"I thought I was going to lose you even though it's my birthday,Mia.",said Drew.

"I thought the same thing also,but it was painful.I would never leave you alone even if it's your birthday.",said Mia.

After 5 minutes of talking and Drew crying,Mita and Akira was walking in the hallways.

"Hey,Mita...don't you think Drew doesn't want Mia to leave.",said Akira.

"Akira...*sigh*...you're so late.Talk to Erebus with that and maybe you'll catch up with us.",said Mita.

"Eh?! I thought you didn't know...but I am far behind.I'll work hard!",said Akira.

Mita smiled and patted Akira's head.Mia saw the two across the hallway and went towards them.

"What happened?",asked Mia.

"Oh...um...",said Akira.

"Akira was just sad because you got hurt and I just comforted him.",said Mita.

"Oh...don't worry,if anything I will have my familiars to help me if I am in danger.",said Mia.

They all smiled and Mia went to back to her dressing room.She noticed a crack in the door and she peaked in then she saw a string attached to the door knob.She summoned her familiar that controls time.

"Jikan-hime(Princess of Time)...",said Mia.

A small child with long gray hair wearing a pink dress appeared behind Mia and she had a smile on her face.

"Chiyoko,I need you to freeze time and don't freeze me.",said Mia.

"What do you I get in return?",said Chiyoko.

"You can eat the sweets in the party,but save some for others.",said

"Sweets...if it's sweets then...here we go!",sadi Chiyoko.

Mia opened the door and Chiyoko stopped time.Mia looked up and saw knifes falling.She looked around the room for more traps and Chiyoko was holding her hand.She found more strings attached to knifes and she cut it.Mia saw the closet and she found a assassin peaking out.

"Chiyoko...I want you to unfreeze time and get behind the mirror in the corner.",said Mia.

"Ok!",said Chiyoko.

"3,2,...1!Go hide!",shouted Mia.

Chiyoko unfreeze time and ran to the mirror.The assassin opened the door of the closet and Mia kicked his chin.She took the handkerchief off the table and wrapped it around his mouth.Mia took the dagger from him,stabbed him in the stomach,thighs,and arms.She summoned her familiar that can take care of the mess and she put a note on the assassin's forehead.

"What do you need,Mia?",said the familiar.

"I need you to take care of this mess and I want you to bring this assassin to his boss,but don't say any names...please wear gloves,Takeshi.",said Mia.

"What do I get in return,miss Mia?",said Takeshi.

"There's meat in the party and please clean your hands.Also don't forget to wear a tuxedo.",said Mia.

"...Got it and I will hurry!",said Takeshi.

Takeshi cleaned up the blood and jumped through the window.Chiyoko came out and went towards Mia.

"Mia,why are you doing this?",said Chiyoko.

Drew opened the door and saw the two together.They looked at Drew and he made a puzzled face.

"Mia...who is this child with you?",said Drew.

"....*sigh*Chiyoko,this is Drew and I am his guard which makes him a prince.Sorry Chiyoko...but this guy is getting married.Drew,this is my familiar,Chiyoko.She is the Princess of Time and don't ask her for age.",said Mia.

"Mean!",said Chiyoko.

"Well,the party will start in 15 minutes and I will have to get dressed now.Bye Chiyoko and Mia...",said Drew with a faint smile on his face.

Drew closed the door and Chiyoko looked at Mia's face.

"Mia...",said Chiyoko in a soft voice.

"Well,I better get ready also too.",said Mia.

Mia opened the closet and took out the dress for the party.Mita and Akira opened the door and saw Chiyoko.

"Chiyoko!",said Akria while running to her.

"Hi Chiyoko!",said Mita.

"What are you guys doing here?",said Chiyoko.

"We are done with doing things for Mia",said Akira.

"Here is the present for Drew,Mia.",said Mita.

Mita handed over the present and Mia took it.She looked at it and gave it back.

"...Mia?",said Mita.

"I want you to hold it for me,Mita.I don't want to carry things that weigh me down when fighting.",said Mia.

"Oh,ok and Akira...",said Mita.

"What?",said Akira.

"She wants you to get out because Mia wants to change into her dress.",said Chiyoko.

Chiyoko and Mita pushed Akira out the door and he stood there waiting.After 10 minutes,Mia was done changing and they went opened the door.Akira looked at Mia and he was shocked.

"Is something wrong,Akira?",said Mia.

"Nothing...you just look pretty in the dress...",said Akira while his cheeks turn pink.

"Hehe...I told you Mita!This dress is comfortable to chase a person and it looks beautiful as well.",said Chiyoko.

"Well,let's go to the ball room now!No more small talk.",said Mita.

They went down and they bumped into Drew who was dressed into his suit.Mia looked at Drew from head to toe and he looked fine.

"Where is your present for your fiancee?",said Mia.

"I have it and it's in my pocket.",said Drew.

"Can we see it?",said Chiyoko.

"Sure.",said Drew.

Drew took out the present and showed it to them.It was a silver ring with small gems around it and it was in a small box.

"It's beautiful...I think,she'll like it.",said Mia.

"Yeah!It has sapphires,emeralds,and amethysts.",said Chiyoko.

"Thank you.",said Drew.

"Well,we should head to the ball now.",said Akira.

They all agreed and they went to the ball.Mia saw Takeshi in a tuxedo and waiting near the table.Chiyoko,Mita,and Akira went to Takeshiand Mia looked at Drew.

"I need to go to my father.Make sure you watch my back and Erebus is somewhere in the room.Bye Mia.",said Drew.

"Bye,Drew.",said Mia.

Mia went to her familiars and talked for 2 minutes.Erebus came and started to talk.Mia was looking at Drew and her familiars had a worried face.

"Mia,who are these two?",said Erebus.

"The little girl is Chiyoko and she's the Princess of Time.The other one is Takeshi and he just takes care of the mess I make when...eliminating...",said Mia.

"Hello Erebus and please don't ask about my age!",said Chiyoko.

"Hi Erebus and don't ask me to clean your room or something.",said Takeshi.

"....I made more friends...",said Erebus.

"You can meet our family later when we have a chance and you can make even more friends.",said Mita.

After 30 minutes,Mia had her eyes on Drew and it was a slow dance.No one made an suspicious movements and her familiars went to dance.Drew was with his parents and talking to other people then someone started to talk to her.

"Um...you have been staring at my fiance for a long time and do you plan to confess to him?",said the girl.

"I am watching if someone will assassinate him and if that does happen you'll be alone.May I have your name,princess?",said Mia.

"Beg my pardon,I forgot to  introduce myself.I am Linda Bakefield,Drew's fiancee and you are?",said Linda.

"I am Mia David and I am Drew's guard.Pleasure to meet you,Princess Linda.",said Mia.

"Please do not call me princess,Mia.",said Linda.

"Sorry and how long have you known Drew?",said Mia.

"Only for 1 year and when we were 6 years old.",said Linda.

They were talking about 5 minutes and Mia kept on glancing at Drew.The king had to talk and Linda went back to her parents.The king made a speech about Drew turning 18 and getting married to his fiancee.Mia was looking around for suspicious character,but there was none.Her familiars went to her and tapped her shoulder.

"....Mia...",whispered Akira.

"I want you,Mita,Erebus,and Takeshi to look around the castle.Chiyoko is going to stay with me and if you see assassins...eliminate them...",whispered Mia.

"...What if we get injured really badly...",whispered Erebus.

"I'll call Hoshi later when the king is done with the speech.She'll heal you and you don't need to protect her.She can fight with you and don't go yet until the king is done.",whispered Mia.

"Ok...",whispered Mita.

After 5 minutes,the king was done with his speech and everyone started dancing.A butler offered them masks and they put it on.Mia knows how Drew looked like and his mask.Mia looked at her familiars and they nodded their heads.

"Mia,can we dance?",said Chiyoko.

"Yes and do you know how to dance?",said Mia.

"No...that's why I asked you to dance with me.",said Chiyoko.

They started to dance and Mia still had her eyes on Drew.A couple of minutes,Chiyoko kept on stepping on Mia's feet and Mia didn't care because she was light.At 9:18 p.m.,the music had stopped and Mia and Chiyoko went behind the bodyguards.It was a blackout,everyone started screaming,and panicking in the room.The bodyguards surrounded Drew's family and Linda's Family.Mia and Chiyoko ran to the guards to protect them and all she can hear is people screaming assassins.Mia summoned Hoshi the Support.She was wearing a warriors outfit and holding a staff.

"What is it Mia?",said Hoshi.

"I want you to go outside and find Mita.They need your support and they are fighting.",said Mia.

"Yes.",said Hoshi.

The lights were back on and the guests were on the floor,all tied up and a group of assassins charged towards them.The bodyguards charged them and they got slaughtered easily.Two of the assassins charged at Linda's family and Drew's family.Each of the family hugged their child and waited for death to appear.

"Chiyoko....freeze time except Drew's family,Linda's family,and us.",said Mia.

Chiyoko froze time just in time as the assassin almost stabbed Linda's mother and Drew's father.They opened their eyes and they looked at the assassins.Their looked at Mia and Chiyoko with relieved faces.

"Follow us before you die.",said Mia.

"Excuse me?!",said the Bakefield family.

"Choose!Stay here and die or come with us to live.",shouted Chiyoko.

"Live.",said the Bakefield family.

"There is no need to be all formal in this kind of situation and let's go.",said Mia.

They followed them and time was still frozen.

____________________

Hi! I need to publish this before I go to the Philippines!!!!!!!! I might not be able to post chapters in any of my book because I am going to be at the Philippines for a week and I will come back on June 29!!!!!!!!!!!!

~AnexYuuma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 0 7
As a witch, you grew up surrounded by witches. And because of your upbringing, you fear anything that isn't related to witches. Until you stay with a...
217 42 13
Rose the princess of the wolf kingdom has run away, she meets Day and her boyfriend Slayer not knowing their true identity of being royalty. the wolf...
1.8K 140 13
"A dark angel that follows you, waiting for your last breath." Mia, a strong and independent girl, has a protector in the shadows though she doesn't...
32.6K 1K 28
Hi my name is Lauren. I have no idea who this guy in school even is? His new and everyone gets scared of him. Even the teachers are afraid of him. I...