Ice Fantasy : Loyal Companion

De DrPinkOrchid

What lies in Cherry Blossom Hill was something more unexpected than anyone could ever think. There was someth... Mai multe

Authors Note
Birth
Unexpected
Welcome To Rue Xen City
Protection
Request
Manipulating The Devouring Spirit Sword
Collaboration
Reborn Immortal
Mortal Realm
Hidden Secrets
Settling In
Meeting with Best Friend
Healing
Bonding
Unsettled Buisness
Welcome Back Dear Friend
Proper Friendship
Coronation
The Past Of The Lost Brothers
Taste of Fire
Falling In Love Unwillingly
Unforgettable Love
Forced To Be Brothers
Black Fog
I Am Your Father
Unusual Help From The Foe
Confession
Unclear
Unclear pt2
Dreams Are Like Reality
Unconditional Love
Blinded
New Start
The Blessings & The Curse
Planning Ahead
Preparing For The Ice Queen
Wedding Day
Saints & Sinners
Severe Punishment
Promise Breaker
Grandmother's Return
Troubled Sea
Faithfully Attached
Two Strings
Torture
Oath
Pregnancy
Battle Between Two Hearts
Festival Of Life
Revealed
Love Will Restore
Eaten By Guilt
Accepting Fate
Love As Sakura
Traitor
Attack Of The Fire Tribe
Prison Break
Last Battle For The Lotus Flower
New Beginning
Till We Meet Again
The End
Sequel

Mysterious Old Woman

679 27 7
De DrPinkOrchid

Wei Yongzheng was nowhere to be found, Pink Orchid had looked everywhere from inside and out but she didn't see him. Strange, he would always tell her that he will be out but it seems that he didn't do that today.

Moping around the hut, Pink Orchid was feeling lonley. The climate in the mortal realm was quite cool and a bit windy and it was also beautiful out this mid noon. Deciding to step out to the village and further explore, she had left behind a small note for Wei Yongzheng if he had came back.

Stepping towards the outskirt of the town, she had made her way towards the entrance as she was greeted by the mortals. Having a sudden flashback of the moment when she  had first encountered the Ice Kingdom, a sad sigh heaved out of her mouth as she remembered how happy she was to step in .
Walking right inside the village., Her eyes had caugh a weak she saw an women stumbling from the heavy load of belongings in the middle of the dirted road, Pink Orchid was furious when no one came to help her so she had to take action.
Hurrying to her side Pink Orchid helped the elder with her belongings as she thanked the kindess of her stranger.

"Thank you so much, you and your gratitude" The elder woman says, Pink Orchid smiles happily as she gazed at the elder.

"Ba Ba , do you need me to assist you with anything else? "

The elder nodded as she remembered that she had to re-arrange some things at her home to prepare for the winter.

"If you wouldn't mind helping a old woman out, I will reward you with everything I got"

"Ba ba, its fine. You dint have to reward me anything. Ill glad to help!"

Pink Orchid made the elder felt loved and she had started to adore her as her own. Once they arrived at her home, Pink Orchid had sat the baskets of flowers down on the bench as she took a whiff of them. So beautiful and such a great scent one had carry.

Hearing the sound of the wood cracking apart and falling from the ground , the noise had caught Pink Orchid as her she looked up to see his familiar face. Nearly dropping the flowers and feeling her heart to pounded, the elder smiled a her.

"Its a shame that he is single. Every woman like a man as hard working as him"

A blush crept unto her face at the thought, whoever that girl is will be very lucky to have someone like him. How can he be more beautiful doing things?

Ying Kong Shi felt her stare as he resumed working to let her know he could sense her attention , a small smirk appeared on his lips while he edged the axe unto the wood.

"We meet again, who were you talking to?" Ying Kong Shi said as he paused himself from his work.

"What? You cant see? I was talking to-" Raising her eyebrows she had been spooked when she didnt see the elder anymore .

"Where's the old woman?" Pink Orchid spatted

Ying Kong Shi walked over towards her as he looked at the house and frowned, he didn't see any old woman so he couldn't really tell who she was talking about.

A loud clap roared against the sky leaving the vibration to shake the heaven and grounds. The gray clouds came rolling in as it started to pour down rain, Ying Kong Shi and Pink Orchid hurried themselves inside the house as they watched the rain pour heavily.

Pink Orchid shook to herself as she though about the elder, was she just now talking to a ghost?

Ying Kong Shi grabbed the lantern from the table and lit it up to give them some light, sitting himself down he kept his eye on Pink Orchid as she stood near the entrance.

"Who was this old woman you were speaking with?"

"I met her in the village, she was stumbling and needed help so I helped her way back to this place where she said it was her home"

"This house was abandoned, can it be the elders home? "

"Is that so? Dont worry. She led you to someone who could protect you"

Easing down a bit, why did she imagine that it was Ying Kong Shi? Putting her hand out to feel the drips of the raindrops she then spoke to herself. She couldn't help but to th8nk of the others, especially Ying Kong Shi and Ka Suo.

"Are you living better? Is your brother okay? I want to go back to you all but-"

"Why not?" Ying Kong Shi asked, he had heard her , he had find it a bit sketchy since she mention about someones brother, could she be speaking about Ka Suo?

"Huh? Ah...I don't want to be a stir to my friends...well if I am his friend"

"Whos friend?" Ying Kong Shi asked more curious,

Looking over her shoulders she then sat herself across from Ying Kong Shi as she looked at him, she felt more protected in Yun Fei presence then Wei Yongzheng. Or maybe the fact he looked like Ying Kong Shi made her feel that way.

"Wei Yongzheng- Wei Yongzheng "

"Wei Yongzheng?" Yun Fei repeated.

"Mhm, if it wasn't for him. I don't know if I had made it....speaking of which after he saved me thats when I had a dream about you remember? It still doesn't make sense that you are even real"

Ying Kong Shi nodded as he recalled back the situation.
"Tell me more about your dream?"

"You had a younger sister name Chunghua and a father who was a immortal, he was a general in a clansmen and fell in love with an mortal and came to hide himself here"

"An immortal whos was a general? " Yun Fei face turned serious trying to sum things up as she continued to explain.
"After that, I woke up and Wei Yongzheng told me that I was just dreaming and you never exist. I mean....are you really here?" She said still a bit uncertain.

"No, this isnt a dream. But I am fascinated by your story. Tell me more about it?"

Pink Orchid was amused when his face suddenly lit up . She find it quite adorable and unresistable, giving in she the continued since she was going to be stuck here for awhile with him.

"Before continuing, heres a question. Do you believe in immortles?"

"I do, I believe in them" Ying Kong Shi got up and snickered at her, he was a immortal himself so why wouldn't he be? Grabbing some fresh water for the both of them to drink he then fixed them a bowl.

"If I told you that I was a immortal will you believe me?"

"I will, like you believe that I exsist than being just a random dream"

Pursing her lips , he had given her a smooth answer,she had decided to tell him assuming now he considered her one of his friend.

"I am actually an immortal, I am the last spirit of the Cherry Blossom Tree that lies on The Cherry Blossom Hill"

Ying Kong Shi froze as soon as she just confirmed her identity, a painful twist inside his heart appeared as he gripped unto the cup that was in his hand.

"I was born a few days before Ying Kong Shi, a friend that doesn't know that I exsist. The hardest part of being the only spirit was not to be there physically to help him from being looked down on by his own tribe. I am glad to have someone like Ka Suo to be there when I am not. I feel so hopless , worthless to not be able to protect him. But I was thankful for him to come visit me each time he felt happy, sad or lost. I knew Ying Kong Shi well, his schemes and plans that he was committed to but I couldn't bare to see his plan fail and making him end up hurt. Hearing about Ka Suo losing his spiritual power made Ying Kong Shi devastated even when he tried to go save Ying Kong Shi . " Looking down at her hands she then laughed to herself
"I had seeked for my ancestors and decided to be born into a body to live in the outside world just to help Ying Kong Shi forfill his wish, to be King so Ka Suo can be free. I knew it was a short time and I did'nt get to properly meet introduce myself or becone suspicious. I just wanted to h8m him out so I am glad I was able to regain Ka Suo spiritual power back and convinced the Ice King and Queen for the trade of Ka Suo life so Ying Kong Shi can be King instead. I dont know when the time will come for me but I my last wish for Ying Kong Shi is to be happy with his brother and to also tell him that being different is okay, just follow his heart "

Speechless , Ying Kong Shi turned around quickly as his heart sunk in. His hands trembled as he felt overwhelmed. All this time his instinct was right but he ignored it, but it was always been her the whole time even through his tough battles she was the one by his side how did he not know how can he be so stupid? Resisting the urge to cry, Ying Kong Shi had to stay in character and stay strong. All the things she had done made him really appreciated, to watch him all this time and to be his guardian in his path. Letting a tear fall he then suddenly heard a voice.

"10,000 years has almost come , a flower will soon bloom. Your fate has opened up a new path"

"Yun Fei?"

Staring straight at Pink Orchid he had saw the elder women standing just behind her, the woman waved her hand slowly as she disappear before his eyes.

"Pink Orchid, I will protect you. I promise."

Averting his eyes he then chucjked to himself as he made his way back to her.

"I believe this Ying Kong Shi is very lucky to have you by his side. I bet he will repay everything in his life to protect you liie the way to protect him and his favors" he uttered ,

Pink Orchid smiled bright as she cupped her own face in her hands.

"I hope so Yun Fei, but I can't make him worry about me. I am here to help him that us all" she cooed

Gripping unto his cloth he then tried to fight the urge to cry, it was all his fault for everything. Why is everyone always interfering him.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

67 6 12
"I love you" "Mmm...say it again" "I love you, my precious Yu'er" the happy giggles that left her lips and the flush on her cheeks told anyone who lo...
3.2K 237 25
CAUTION ⚠ If you like POEM......... and it make you happy..... then try this!! you might be changed your opinion!!! 😈 Dajia-hao.....🙋 I'm here with...
339 23 29
Five months ago, one night of slaughter and a curse placed on her little brother forces Shu Haolin to flee her home in the countryside of Suzhou, and...
76.6K 5.3K 14
Lian snuck out of the imperial palace and exposed the village healer to be a fraud and a devil-worshipper. Cursed by the spurned fire god, Huogwai, a...