The new girl {Completed}

By LovelyShifah

Grace Cooper is a fighting girl. She lived with her brothers Grayson and Ace. Her mother worked day and night... More

A/N
Chapter 1:Moving
Chapter 2: The badboy
Chapter 3:Lunch.
Chapter 4: Sam
Chapter 5: Cuddle
Chapter 6: Bully
Chapter 7:Mistake
Chapter 8: Broken
Chapter 9: Crazy time
Chapter 10: The big aquarium
Chapter 11: Fight
Chapter 12: Pool
Chapter 13: Beach
Chapter 14: The Kiss
Chapter 15:Girls day
Chapter 16: Date
Chapter 17: Aaron's Pov
Chapter 18: Well play sam
Chapter 19:Hospital
Chapter 20: Hospital part 2
Chapter 21: Finally his
Chapter 23 : Promise
Chapter 24: Love birds fighting
Chapter 25: I love you
Chapter 26: Epilogue
Thank you❤
New Book
New book ❤

Chapter 22: Ace's Pov

34.7K 1.2K 80
By LovelyShifah

Ace's pov:

School was boring and it was already time to go home. The last bell ring and i went near our car in the parking lot. Ray already arrived there and was currently making out with Gwen leaning on the car.

I rolled my eyes and fake cough.

"Get a room!" I teased and they pulled away. Ray looked annoyed that i disturbed him but i only smirked. Gwen however was blushing hard.

Payback for when you did it with me and Grace, when we had our girlfriend and boyfriend bro.

"I gotta go Skylar must be waiting for me!" Said Gwen and Ray nodded. He kissed her cheeks before she left.

I got in the passenger seat while Ray drove.

---------------

We reached home in 15 minutes. I opened the door and walked in.

"Baby sis we are home!" I shouted.

Ray entered in and closed the door behind. I walked in my room and took a shower. I wore a shirt and a sweatpant.

Once i finished, i walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I sat on the counter and went through my messages.

Like everyday nothing interesting..

"Hey did you see Grace?" Asked Ray as he entered in. He changed up and i guess he took a shower as well.

"Nope. Maybe she is sleeping!" I shruggled.

"I am gonna make some chocolate pancakes like she loved them. Go and wake her up." He said and i nodded.

I slid my phone in my pocket and walked upstairs. I knocked on her door and there was no answer.

I opened the door and walked in. She was sleeping cuddling with her pillow. Her blanket was wrapped around her warmly.

I walked and sat on the edge of the bed. I shaked her a bit but she did not respond.

"Baby sis wake up!"  I said and she groaned. She stirred and wake up.

"Hey!" She said lowly which can be count as a whisper. I smiled at her and she sat down abrutly. She hissed in pain and laid down again. I wrapped my arms around her waist carefully.

"Slowly babysis." I said and she slowly sat down. She leaned her head on my chest and breath in and out.

"Does it hurt much?" I asked watching her.

"Nah. Just a bit!" She replied and i nodded. I let her leaned on me as i leaned on the bedboard.

"Did you take your medcines?" I asked.

"Yeah only one in the morning !" She said and i nodded.

"Ray is making some chocolate pancakes. You can eat them and take your afternoon medcines." I said and she nodded.

"So why did you push Aaron?" I asked breaking the silence. I already know the answer thought.

"Because it was my fight not his and i couldn't let him get hurt!" She said and i chulcked knowing she told part of the truth.

"So you choose to get hurt instead!" I said.

"Like i said it was my fight so i was the one supposed to be hurt." She said and i rolled my eyes.

"Admit it you like him!" I said.

"I dont like him!" She denied

"Oh come on you can tell me twinny. I wont tell anyone you can trust me." I said and i mean all of them. I would never betrayed her.

"It not like that. I do trust you!" She sighed.

"Then tell me!" I said and passed my hand in her hair like dad used to do.

"I dont like him.... i love him!" She said and the last part become more like a whisper. I smiled widely.

So the feeling is mutual between these two.

"Finally. He just have to ask you now!" I said and she chulcked.

"He already did and i already say yes!" She said and i fake gasped.

"When were you going to tell me?" I asked and she laughed.

"You know right now you are acting like a girl!" She said and i rolled my eyes.

"Whatever!" I said and she laughed more.

"I wont called it acting like a girl. I will called it having twins time!" I shruggled and she pulled away and kissed my cheeks.

"I like it. Its been long since we had one!" She said and leaned back on my chest.

"I know right." I said.

"When did he ask?" I asked.

"Hmm one hour ago!" She said and i chulcked.

"Thats why he was missing at school and no one had an idea where he was." I said and she nodded.

"Dont tell Ray tho!" She said and i chulcked.

"Dont tell me what?"

We looked at the door and Ray was leaning against the door. I could feel Grace tensed beside me.

"That she did not took her medcine!" I lied and Grace hit me on my arm.

"Ouch woman!" I said glaring at her and Ray chulcked

"Come on baby sis. They pancakes are ready!" He said and Grace nodded. She slowly stood up and walked behind Ray. I followed.

"Well. You are welcome!" I whispered rolling my eyes to Grace.

"Couldn't you lied on something else? He is gonna make me take double medcine now." She wined and i chulcked.

"At least i lied to save you and dont worry i wont let that happen!" I reasurred her and she nodded.

-------

"Its so yummy!" Moaned Grace as she eat her pancakes.

"Dont forget to take your medcine after you done eating!" Said Ray and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes dad!" She said and i chulcked.

The door bell rang and i stood up

"I am gonna get it!" I said and walked to the door. I opened it and smiled.

"Hey man!" Said Aaron and i let him in. We did the bro hug.

"Couldn't stay more than one hour away from Grace huh?" I teased and his eyes widened.

"How did you know i was here?" He asked and i shruggled.

"I have my ways!" I said and he arced an eye brow

"And dont worry Ray dont know anything." I said and he nodded.

"Who is it?" Shouted Grace from the kitchen.

"Your knight!" I shouted back making Aaron chulcked.

"What?" She asked.

Aaron and i walked into the kitchen and she smiled.

"Oh!" She said.

"Aaron!" Said Ray looking up from his phone.

"Ray!" He said. The both stared at each other and i rolled my eyes.

"Ray Gwen wanted to talk to you!" I lied and he looked at me.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Just go and call her!" I said and he sighed.

"Fine!" He said and went to his room.

"Thanks." Said Grace and i smiled.

"Anything for you baby sis!" I said smiling.

Aaron walked to her and sat next to her.

"So did you rest and did you take your medcine?" He asked.

"Yes and not yet!" Grace replied and he nodded.

I left the lovebirds on their own and walked in my room.

Uggh. I have 2 essays to complete.

I took my laptop and started to work.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
15.1M 302K 77
| Highest ranking : #3 in Teen Fiction | | Highest ranking : #20 in Romance | | Highest ranking : #1 in Teen Romance | (Undeniably in love with the b...
2.3K 19 14
Angela is the nerd of the school. She is a very sweet and nice girl. Unfortunately she fell in love with the badboy, Miles who hates her. She tries t...