Danganronpa V3 One Shots

By CorrinPrincessofNohr

So the Danganronpa fandom is kinda hype for V3 so why not write some fanfic for it. Leave request for a ship... More

My Prince (Amami X Ouma)
Kokichi Ouma X Reader
Shuichi Saihara X Reader
Kiibo X Reader
Kiibo X Ouma
Amami X Ouma X Saihara
Ouma X Amami (Oumami)
Next Time- (Amami X Kiibo)
Next Time- (Amami X Kiibo) Part 2
Amami x Reader
I Know I've Seen You Before (Oumami) Part 1
Oumasai (Angst)
Genderbent Oumasai
I Know I've Seen You Before (Oumami) Part 2

Oumami Soulmate au Part 1

3.2K 49 11
By CorrinPrincessofNohr

Laughter of many children who were running around was heard on the playground. Nothing unusual, especially on a hot summer day like this one.
Except for one child who sat all by himself in the sandbox, building a castle out of sand while he kept an eye on anyone who'd come near him.
The small boy didn't want anyone to be in here with him, since that would mean that he had to share his toys and then other kids would come too and sometime they'd push him out of the sandbox while playing with *his* small shovel and *his* bucket.
Adults always say 'sharing is caring' and that stupid stuff but little Ouma was stubborn in this case - no one touches his stuff except for himself. And if someone does then he'd be sure to get it back in an instant.
He was just in the middle of building his castle when he saw a pair of dirty grey shoes stopping in front of the sandbox. A small frown formed on the boys' face before he finally looked up from the ground.
Amami was a curious little boy. He'd always wander off and adventure on his own. It was honestly a miracle he never got kidnapped at this point. His nanny always bought him to different places and playgrounds of the sort. He found himself drawn to the sand box. He always liked looking at the castles in his picture books at home. He smiled sweetly and came over to admire the little sand structure. He wasn't bad at talking particularly, but he felt sort of weird about approaching the person
behind the castle. He looked over and smiled sweetly still. He blinked and was pretty confused when he opened his eyes again. "Hello.." The world was pretty and he had heard about colors but had never been able to see them until now for whatever reason. He was a bit taken aback. "I like you're sand castle!"
Slowly, Ouma's gaze wandered upwards. He noticed, that the patches of the usually monochrome world turned into something...different.
The feeling in the small body was indescribable. It was something completely new and overwhelming - even a little bit too much for Ouma who seemed clearly confused with what was happening.
"...huh." That was the only thing that Ouma could get out right now.
After all - his whole world just completely changed before his very eyes.
Once again, he directed his eyes on the other boy with...what was this colours' name? He didn't know. Only 'grey', 'black' or 'white' was familiar to him, that's what has always been normal to him. But now?
"Uh...it's mine!" He quickly said and bent over his castle, trying to protect it but ruining the top of the small structure in the process, the sand trickling down onto the ground again.
Amami looked back at him confused too at first. The colors were overtaking him. The other boy's hair was dark, but it wasn't completely black. His eyes were bright, but nowhere near as plain as white. Amami kneeled down and tried to fix the the top. "Oh.. Well you knocked the top off you know..?" He looked back over and watched to see what the over might do. "Oh-! My name is Rantaro and I'm an adventurer." He smiled proudly as he thought that was the coolest thing to say. "What's your name?" He said still smiling as brightly as ever. He would have to tell his nanny to come back here again.
Just what was this guy thinking?! He couldn't just come here and touch something that wasn't his! That was not fair at all.
"I have a friend who's suuuper strong and he could punch you if I ask him to!" Ouma whined, his cheeks puffed up as he noticed that his lie didn't come over as credible as he wished to.
But now even the smaller boy couldn't hide his curiosity anymore.
"You're an adventurer? Wait, you're not lying...right?" He asked, his voice wary and doubting as he tilted his head and looked at the other boy whose name appeared to be Rantaro.
"I'll tell you my name if you make me believe that you're not lying!"
Amami looked back over to Ouma after fixing the top. He definitely wasn't lying, to him at least. "I am an adventurer- I get to see all kinds of new things and if I get lost than my nanny comes to find me. I've seen a whole bunch of things! I've ran away from monsters and all kinds of stuff!" He smiled and honestly to Amami all of that was real. His imagination was quite wild to say the least. Luckily he'd grow out of this phase eventually. "Now you have to tell me your name- You said so."
The more Rantaro told him about his adventures, the more Kokichi's eyes seemed to sparkle with curiosity and fascination.
He couldn't deny it but he was really drawn in by the other one's stories so that he just ended up listening carefully and completely forgetting about his castle - which still looked quite damaged from his previous action to 'protect' it from the other lad.
"Woooow, so you're like a real adventurer?" Kokichi said, clearly impressed, his prior distrust seemed to have completely vanished.
"Okay, fine. I'm Kokichi." He did promise him his name, after all. And even if he would've just ignored something like this - since Ouma was quite a stubborn and wary child - Rantaro was so open and genuine that he just seemed to have opened up as well. At least just a little bit.
Amami was so proud that the other believed him. In his own little imagination he could see them already going on their own adventures together. He couldn't stop smiling from excitement. "I like your name a bunch- Ko- Ki- Chi-" he sounded it out and looked at him. "Do you want to be my friend? If you say yes then we can go on adventures together too!" He threw his hands up, as he was literally beaming with anticipation. He really wanted this boy he had just met to be his friend and there was pretty much no way Amami was taking no for an answer.

How the other one managed to get through Ouma so quickly was surely a mystery. Maybe it was this upbeat personality of his or his kind and trusting eyes - to which Kokichi would really love to know how to describe them.
In the end, he didn't really care about that stuff anymore. He was just a child after all.
"You're really gonna take me to adventures?" He asked, his eyes sparkling as he imagine how it'd be like to discover new things and fight with monsters like in der those movies Ouma had seen.
"O-kay! Then I'm your friend now!"
Amami was absolutely ecstatic and in the simplest just happy. He was going to tell his nanny that he wanted to come to this park the most. "Mmhm-!" He put his hands on his hips and stood proudly before taking Kokichi's hand and taking him under a play structure, specifically behind a slide. "Now that we're friends I'll show you our secret base. No one ever comes down here so we should be okay here." He smiled and let go of his hand. From then on the two of them seemed inseparable.
There was something calming and reassuring about Rantaro that made Kokichi trust him, even if he was still a little bit careful around the other boy, seeming like a cautious cat when the taller one led him to the 'secret hideout'. His parents always warned him about those kind of people but Rantaro literally changed his whole world with all the bright and new colours that painted the world in a new light. So it was okay, right? "And we're gonna be on a huge ship and discover the secrets of the ocean, too, right? And all the forests and jungles, too, riiight? And, and...even space!" The small boy couldn't contain his excitement as he kept tugging on the other one's shirt.
Amami was probably just as excited as Ouma was. He took the smaller one's hand again and lifted it up. "Of course-! We can do all of that stuff!" He said looking to see if his nanny wasn't paying attention to him. He snuck off quite a lot. He was pretty smart for a little kid. He led Ouma to the edge of the playground and jumped off the edge of the closed space. "Do you want to go see a huge river with me?" He smiled and tilted his head innocently enough, although he knew he was probably going to get in trouble wandering off again. This was pretty normal for him.
It was pretty clear that Ouma's answer wouldn't be 'no'. He didn't even worry about his mother any longer who would probably look for him soon since he was out of sight. Without a second thought he followed Amami even though he had quite some trouble keeping up with the taller one due to his short legs. "Show me, show me!" He exclaimed, impatiently jumping up and down on the spot. "It's probably suuuper dangerous, too, right??"
Amami smiled brightly and took Ouma's hand so he'd keep up alright with him. "Of course-! It's super dangerous.." He picked up a stick off the ground. "Don't worry though- I'll definitely fight off any monsters for you." He said as they eventually made it to a little creek not far off from the playground. "Okay Kokichi- Don't tell anyone about this place. It's a secret-" he put his finger up to his lips and then leaned down to touch the water.
"You don't have to, I'm super strong, you know!" He puffed his cheeks, clearly offended. But actually - he would be quite scared if a monster suddenly appeared before them but he didn't want Amami to know. Still, his small fingers curled around Amami's hand, holding it tightly and giving his real feelings away - his slight fear. But that's nothing that would stop him. "I'm good at keeping secrets!" Ouma exclaimed but quickly put a hand over his mouth when he realized that he was way too loud. But it didn't seem like anyone heard them, so it was probably okay. He turned his head to the water then and was immediately drawn in. "Wooow it really is huge! There's probably something like a treasure in there!"
Amami thought Ouma was kind of small to fight off monsters, but he might be able to help. "Hmm.. Well we can both get the monsters then?" He said hoping he didn't make Ouma upset. Amami turned back to the little creek and smiled as he stuck his hand in the water and pulled out a pretty normal looking rock and handed it to Ouma. "You're right-! There's all kinds of treasure in here. You just have to look for it." He smiled brightly and continued to walk down the creek. Meanwhile, it seemed like Amami's nanny had caught on he was missing.
This suggestion seemed to please the smaller one as the corner of his lips puckered into a satisfied smile. Though he secretly hoped that they wouldn't actually encounter any monsters. But he couldn't possibly tell the other one that. "That's so cool!" He jogged after Rantaro, holding the rock close to his chest. This one's colour still seemed to be the same one as before - it seemed that not everything had changed. "Can you find more?"
The greenish blonde nodded and dug through the little stream. "Of course I can- You can help me too if you want to." He probably was getting quite dirty but he wanted to impress Ouma. He picked up another handful. Most of them were black or white, but occasionally he'd get a new color he didn't quite know what to call. He piled them up in on the side and motioned Ouma over to come look. "Do you think this is enough treasure?" He Said said anxious to hear the other boy's answer.
Ouma nodded quickly and dipped his hands into the cold water, getting his sleeves wet in the process. When his fingertips felt the hard surface of the small stones, he grabbed them, trying to get as much as he could. With a quick motion and a big smile on his face he pulled his wet hands out of the water, the waterdrops dripping down from the small pebbles in his hands. "Yes, we found so many treasures!" He giggled, putting the findings to the other one's.
Amami proudly stood next to their pile of treasures. He reached and picked his favorite to give to Ouma. "This one's worth the most, so I'll let you have it." He was relatively happy with how today was going until he felt somebody pick him up from behind. Essentially Amami's nanny found them and scolded both of the boys. She took Ouma back as well. Amami was a little sad, but felt like he'd see Ouma again sometime.
The little boy almost forgot that they actually snuck away, so he was quite surprised when a woman came out of nowhere and started to scold them. Again, he puffed his cheeks while his fingers dug into the fabric of his shirt. This woman was not his mother so she had absolutely no right to treat him like that! Just who did she think she was?! Visibly upset Ouma followed the woman and Amami back to the playground again before seeing a woman looking around in panic and yelling a name - it was his.
The woman turned quiet for a moment when she spotted her son and then quickly moved towards Ouma, embracing him in a big hug. "I told you not to wander off on your own." She said, not even with a mad voice as she was probably just relieved that nothing had happened to him. And when they left, Ouma looked back at Rantaro, waving frantically with his free hand while the other one held tight onto his mother's hand. He wished that he'd see him very soon again.

//this is basically from an Rp I'm doing like word for word so I didn't edit it because I'm lazy so Part 1-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 536 93
A collection of stories for Saihara Shuichi x Ouma Kokichi x Amami Rantaro. This ship doesn't have enough stories, so here are 90 more. Contains fluf...
7.3K 181 10
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐨... 𝙂𝙉 (𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧-𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡) 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 Whoo...
161K 2K 53
I've fallen in love with Danganronpa, so here are some one shots. Most will be ships, but some will be just character based. Expect a lot of Komahina...
70K 1.5K 23
I hope you like it! 💜💙✨👏