The False Hope (Attack on Tit...

By Panilith

The person who lives to create, he who seeks to know, and damned to be used by others own greed and selfishne... More

Chapter 1: The Lost Hope
Chapter 2: That Day I Was Reborn
Chapter 3: The False Light in The Despair
Chapter 4: The New Era Begins
Chapter 5: Battle for Trost
Chapter 6: Courtroom Drama
Chapter 7: The Bonds We Share
Chapter 8: New Bond and A Shattered Heart
Chapter 9: The Mask Cracks
Chapter 10: A Way Out
Chapter 11: A Broken Reflection
Chapter 12: Standing Back Up
Chapter 13: Returning To The Cage
Chapter 14: Forever Together
Chapter 15: The Broken and The Rebellious
Chapter 16: My Freedom
Chapter 17: Ikaros
Chapter 18: The Old Age Ends And A New Begins

Prologue

31.7K 396 1.3K
By Panilith

A/N: Best way to start the New Years is with a new story.

(Y/n) = Your name

(F/c) = Favorite color

(H/c) = Hair color

(S/c) = Skin color

Third Person P.O.V

At a mansion in an open field located in the Northern part of Wall Sina, a noble woman and man discussed about the future of the heir of the Wurzel family. This man and woman were the current heads of the family, Lord and Lady Wurzel. The Wurzel family is well-known and loyal to the crown and they are currently debating on a certain course of action to take.

Lady Wurzel: "He has promise, he's has a brilliant mind, a gifted inventor, and quick-learner all at the age of nine, but he's useless if he cannot walk with his crippled leg of his and by the way he acts. The other nobles will surely belittle our family if he becomes the head of the family." she stated to her husband with an annoyed look.

Lord Wurzel: "We all know this, even (Y/n) knows that he is a burden to us. He even offered to give up his claim as head of the house, so that Sonia could take it. That boy never ceases to amazing me, he would rather make some strange device and play knight than learn the Wurzel way of life." he responded to his wife.

They both sighed in annoyance just talking about their eldest child behavior. Most noble children around his age would play around, study, or start to learn how their family works. However, he seemed more interested in creating devices and learning about how certain things works. That or he would follow Sir Li, who's family serves them as knights for decades. He was always fascinated by tales of knights and how the serve to protect the people.

At just the age of five, (Y/n) had dismantled a family heirloom. A pocket watch given to their grandfather by the king himself, but after years it stopped working. His curiosity drove him to take it apart to see how it works before reassembling it, he manage to get the old pocket watch working again in a mere hour, where professionals failed at every attempt. This only made their child even more determine to do things their way.

Lady Wurzel: "Speaking of (Y/n), where has he run off to this time? The library? His "workshop" or the garden" she asked her husband.

Lord Wurzel: "I believe that Sir Li has taken him to the forest to train him to defend himself. Honestly, he only wasting his time on that boy." he told his wife, which she nodded in agreeance.

Lady Wurzel: "Yes. However, Sir Li always had a soft spot for that boy. He said that he enjoys his company and that he sees him as a grandchild never had." she said to her husband.

Lord Wurzel: "This wouldn't be the case if his son would just wed already, honest he's as stubborn as our son. Anyway, I spoke with Lord Reiss about that boy and he told me that he wished to speak to him." he told his wife surprising her.

Rod Reiss was the head of the Reiss family and his family are close to the crown. So to think that he had taken interest in their son was a bit strange. But Lord and Lady Wurzel knew better than to decline someone like Lord Reiss.

Sir Li P.O.V

I thrusted a wooden sword forward towards the young lord. He let out a girlish scream as he barely dodged it. He stumbled to his right, but he caught himself when he placed his wooden sword down like he would his cane. He took this moment to catch his breath, but I wouldn't allow it and slash at him.

He saw this and parried my attack and tried to take a step forward with his right leg, forgetting that his right leg was his bad leg. He lost balanced and fell face first onto the grass. I placed my wooden sword in front of him, he looked up to see it in front of him and groaned, realising he lost.

Me: "You've gotten better young lord, but do try and remember that your right leg is-" I tried telling him, only for him to be cut off.

(Y/n): "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! And I know! I know! I know! Jeez, I don't need to be reminded that every single day." he told me.

He crossed his arms and looked away pouting. I honestly see why the Lord and Lady worry for him, he acts more like a girl than a actual boy at times. He even started allowing his hair to grow out last year and it had already reached his shoulders. Hell, even with all the training I gave him, his body still looks more feminine than manly somehow.

The young lord is the perfect example of a Wurzel. His hair is a beautiful shade of (H/c), his skin is a beautiful shade of (S/c) and his green eyes rival those of a jade. Most people often compare those in the Wurzel family to the gods and goddesses because of their beauty. But young lady Sonia and Lord Wurzel aren't as lucky.

For Lord Wurzel, he was simply married into the family, he would obviously not have the traits of a Wurzel. But young lady Sonia only has the skin and eyes of a Wurzel, sadly not the (H/c) hair. The very thing that the Wurzel is well known. Instead, she has Lord Wurzel's black hair.

But even with these difference between the two siblings, people would expect that young lady Sonia would hate her brother. No one would blame her either, her older brother was very talented compared to her. But to everyone's surprise, there isn't anything other than love between the two. People even though that the siblings were actually engaged by how closed they seemed.

They would go everywhere together all while holding hands, talk to one another till the sun sets, bathe together and wash each other, and they would sleep in the same bed with one another. This soon became too much for the Lord and Lady and they had the siblings separated.

The young lord (Y/n) would stay with Lady Wurzel and the young lady Sonia would stay with Lord Wurzel in two different estates. Lord Wurzel estate would be at the heart of Wall Sina. In the capital near the other noble families for business and politics. Lady Wurzel estate would be in an open field at a mansion located in the Northern part of Wall Sina. To keep (Y/n) away from the public and nobles eyes.

The young lord and young lady were against this, but their parents word was final and they were forced away from another. I stayed with young lord (Y/n), since he was the heir to the family. He even wanted me to teach him how to fight with a sword because he believed that knights are the symbol of peace. So I started training him.

Me: "We wouldn't have to keep reminding you everyday if it wasn't the fact that you trip everyday." I pointed out to him making him turn red in embarrassment.

(Y/n): "S-S-Shut up up up! It not my fault I have a bad leg and it's my canes fault whenever I walk with it. I recently remake my cane into a hidden musket and with that I am always prepared if someone tries to attack me." he stated proudly.

Me: "But young lord, wouldn't remaking your cane still be your fault?" I asked him curiously.

He stopped pouting and crossing his arms. He grabbed his chin and began rubbing it, thinking about what I had said.

(Y/n): "......You're right right right. It is my fault." he told me while chuckling.

I sighed to his response, he always been easy-going when it came to things that weren't important...to him that is. I looked up to the sky to see that the sun was setting between the trees.

Me: "It appears we must leave now and head back to the estate young lord." I informed the young lord, making him groan in annoyance.

He doesn't like staying in the estate as much, he stated that it's lonely without young lady Sonia. He still hasn't forgiven his parents for separating him from his little sister.

(Y/n): "Fine fine fine...I still hate having to go back, it's not the same without Sonia. Anyway Sir Li, can we begin training again tomorrow? The old man wants me to meet a noble tomorrow and I want to skip the meeting." he told me while smiling.

But I sighed, since I had made plans to visit a long time family friend of mine and her family. Our families been friends with one another for decades.

Me: "You mustn't call your father that young lord and I must also apologized to you because I planned on visiting a old family friend who lives at Wall Maria tomorrow. I hope you will forgive this foolish old man for not informing you sooner." I asked him while kneeling to him and lowering my head to him for forgiveness.

(Y/n): "Please rise Sir Li, there is no need to apologized to me. I believe that it is kind of you to visit a family friend. You're free free free to go visit them whenever you like, you have my approval." he told me.

I looked up to him to see him smiling down upon me. It was as if he was radiating the very warmth of the sun itself. It was as if a goddess was smiling upon me. Despite the fact the young lord acts childish, he's kindness and hope for others is what really defines him. Even in a sparring match, he refuses to hurt anyone unless absolutely necessary.

Me: "Thank you young lord." I thanked him.

With that we proceeded to walk towards our horses and rode our way back to the estate. On the way back, the young lord asked me several questions about my family friend. He asked about their living condition, how many of them there were, if there was any kids, and how were they like. I was more than willing to answer his questions.

I told the young lord that they lived in a wooden cabin at a forest in Wall Maria. That there were three of them in total: Manami Ackerman, my long time family friend. Louis Ackerman, her husband, And her daughter, Mikasa Ackerman.

I told him that they live in a isolated part of the forest, about a mile away from the closest village.

The moment he heard that they had a daughter, the young lord eyes lit up like stars in the sky. He began asking about Mikasa, about what she likes, what does she likes to do, what was her dislikes and likes. I was honestly overwhelm by the amount of questions he asked me in a short amount of time.

To be honest, I don't truly knew what she was like, the last time I saw them was around five years ago. That was to visit Manami, who just given birth to Mikasa. When I told the young lord this he seemed a bit saddened by this.

The young lord did not have any friends unless you counted young lady Sonia. He always wanted to make friends with other children, but Lady Wurzel forbid him from leaving the estate. She said that she didn't want the young lord to soil the family name.

But his sudden mood soon turn to happiness once again for some reason. I didn't ask him why he had a sudden change in his mood, since we arrived at the estate.

He waved me farewell as he quickly limp away into the mansion with his cane in his right hand, only for him to trip and fall on his face once again. I sighed and walk away to my chambers and prepare for my trip tomorrow at dawn.

(Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) sneaking around the mansion before tripping again.)

The moment the sun risen over the horizon, I prepared my horse for the long trip. As I began to climb up my horse I heard the sound of a door fly open, followed by footsteps. I turn around to see the young lord carrying package with one arm as he tried to run to me.

(Y/n): "Wait wait wait Sir Li! I have something for you to ta-" he tried telling me, but like always, he ended up tripping.

He ended up dropping the package he had in his hand. But he quickly recovered and grabbed the package. He began limping over to me with his cane. He was smiling despite the fact there was blood coming out of his nose.

(Y/n): "I have something for you to take to the Ackerman family, it's a gift gift gift from me to them." he told me proudly.

I took and looked at the package, it felt fairly heavy. Gods know what he's giving them, but I know it something he thinks it's worth giving. The young lord kindness knows no bounds.

Me: "I'll be sure to give this to them the moment I arrive. Now off you go, you must get ready to meet Lord Wurzel guest today." I told him making him groan.

He nodded and began limping is way to the open door. I smiled and got onto my horse. I began making my way to Wall Maria.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I really didn't want to meet another noble, they're too much to deal with. Besides I've already told the old man that I'll be more than happy to give up my claim as head of the family to Sonia. She's always been the smarter one of us when it came to politics and socializing with other people.

I began limping my way to my room with one of the first pieces of art that I ever created in my right hand. The Boomstick zero-three, my handy cane that I equipped with parts of a musket. With this I can shot someone in self-defense, I just hope I'll never have to actually use it.

The old man and old lady never liked my art or me to begin with. They prefer Sonia over me, but I didn't mind it to much. It gave me a bit more freedom to do my own thing. But of course the old man still wanted me to meet other nobles for some reason.

Once I got to my chambers, I was greeted by the headmaid holding fancy white clothing in her hands. I sighed and stood still and allowed her to dress me. I never understood why I had to allow them to change me, when I had perfectly good hands.

After she finished changing me, braiding my hair, and cleaning my bloody nose, she left. I began to examine myself. It felt like I was missing something until I realised what I was missing. I quickly made my way to my wardrobe making sure didn't fall again today.

I opened it reveal my cape. It has a white exterior and a red interior. Along with white fur where the collar suppose to me. I grabbed it and my sword which was against the wardrobe and quickly put both of them on. I felt satisfied because a knight is to inspire hope and look like something out of a fairy tale.

Sadly I didn't have armor, much to my demise. But I will when I get older. I don't care what people say, even with my bad leg. I will become the symbol of hope for humanity. That is what a knight is to me. Or maybe a warrior...that sounds cooler.

I began limping my way to my workshop, it was just the shed near the stables. But it was so much more than that.

Once I was in front of my workshop, I notice that the door was slightly open. This confused me, since I always lock the door, and the only people who had the key was the old man, Sir Li, and myself.

The old man detest my art, so I doubt he even bother to look through my art that I created. Sir Li already left to go visit the Ackermans, besides he only goes in when I request him to get something for me.

Suddenly I heard the sound of someone mumbling inside and I quickly put my cane away and pulled out my sword. A knight should use a melee weapon over a firearm. But true be told I was more nervous of my cane malfunctioning and blowing up again.

I gently pushed the door open, making no noise, and peered inside. I saw a slightly overweight man with short, jagged, black hair and a thin black mustache. He was wearing a white button-front shirt with a black pullover vest, loose black pants, and black dress shoes. He seemed to be talking to himself all while examining the Boomstick zero-four, the far superior version for looking exactly like a cane.

?????: "Lord Wurzel said the boy was a gifted inventor and was highly intelligent. But this looks like nothing more than a stick." he mumbled to himself, but I heard him and felt my eye twitch.

?????: "To believe I came all this way to look at junk found in the slums." he said loudly, making me snap.

I quickly put my sword away and pulled out my cane. I rushed in limping all the way to him, he seemed to notice me and had a look of panic when he saw the rage in my eyes.

I snatched my new cane out of his hand and started yelling at him about it.

Me: "A stick?! Junk?! It's suppose to look like this you fool fool fool! The point of it is to hide the fact that it's a firearm!" I yelled to him.

He seemed to calm himself, but the look of worry never left his face.

?????: "That's preposterous. How can something that small possible be a firear-" I cut him off, I didn't even let him finish his sentence.

I pointed the cane up to the ceiling and pressed a button. This unlock the firearm feature of the cane, making it's trigger appear and making the cover at the end of the barrel to open up, revealing the gun form of the cane. With this I pulled the trigger with a stoic face, causing a bright light to fill the room.

Soon a loud gun shot followed behind the flash. After pulling the trigger of the fourth version of my cane, the workshop was filled with light from the hole in the ceiling. I looked down to the overweight man to see him crouched down holding his ears, he was trembling in fear. I guess the sudden gunshot scared him. I felt bad for him and crouched down next to him placing my hand on his shoulder.

Me: "Now now now there isn't anything to fear mister. I forgive you for trespassing into my workshop." I told him with a warm smile.

When he looked to me, his eyes widen and he mumbled out something about a goddess, but I didn't bother asking about it.

After a brief moment, he seem to recollect himself and stood up. I stood up as well and began to place the version four on my work desk.

?????: "I must apologize to you my lady, I didn't mean to intrude. Lord Wurzel told me that this is his son's workshop and I asked I could examine it while he fetches his son. For you see, I am Rod Reiss. A noble from the capital." he told me, but I didn't care that much.

Me: "Ok ok ok...amazing...I guess? Umm Lord Relax?" I asked him.

Rod: "Lord Reiss." he corrected.

Me: "Yeah Lord Reiss. You do know that I'm a boy boy boy not lady right?" I asked him making him look at me in surprise.

Rod: "Wait than you're young lord (Y/n)? Lord Wurzel son?" he asked me in surprise.

Me: "That is correct correct correct and please no formalities when talking to me. It much easier to just call me (Y/n) than to add my title." I told him happily

I always hated being called "young lord" whenever someone addressed me. My name is (Y/n), it's much easier calling me that. But Sir Li never does, which annoys me.

Rod: "I see. Well than (Y/n) would you mind explaining more about your fascinating inventions?" he asked me, which I was more than happy to show him.

I began showing him the designs of all the Boomstick models and explaining their evolution. I even offered Lord Reiss the version zero-four of the Boomstick models as a apology for frightening him, he was more than happy to accept it.

I began showing him more of my art until two things caught his attention. A metal object with a cylinder body and cone head on a table near a customized flicklock pistol and all of my blueprints of current and future art.

He asked me about the metal object first, I didn't have a name for it yet, so I just referred it as ammunition. I began explain that it was a replacement for the metal balls used in muskets, this will be the new foundation of more effective firearms. This was just a theory though and I had much testing to do.

He seemed very interested in it, but honestly I only did it to win a bet with Sonia. She thought it was impossible to make a firearm more accurate and I thought otherwise.

Then his attention turned to my blueprints, but honestly they were nothing, but bad drawings with all the information I needed for making it. I needed to learn to draw better.

But some of the blueprints seemed to catch his eye. A metal box with wheels on rails making smoke. The other blueprint next to the first has another object that was next to a smaller version of the metal box with other strange devices, this object had arrows pointed towards the metal box from the previous blueprint.

He asked me several questions about the blueprint and I tried to explain it to the best of my abilities. He seemed to get the basic idea of it and asked if it was possible, which I only shrugged. I stated that it was just another theory, since I don't have any real resources so I can make any of the big inventions I want to do.

He seemed to take a mental note of it and we began to leave my workshop. I locked it back up and we began to go inside my house. He wanted to speak with the old man as soon as possible for some reason. So we went looking for him.

We ended up finding the old man wandering around the mansion looking for me. He proceeded to scold me for going off somewhere without telling him, but that went in one ear and out the other. He needed to notice this and he looked as if we was going to blow up. But Lord Reiss manage to catch the old man's attention and told him that he wanted to talk about me.

They told me to wait outside the old man's office while they discussed about something important or something like that. But I could have cared less, so I simply started practicing my swordplay in the hallway of the mansion. The old lady hated when I did this and constantly told me to stop since I ended up cutting the walls. But that never stopped me before and it wasn't going to stop me now.

(Small timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) trying to do some sword techniques only to accidentally slash a old family portrait and began hiding it.)

After "rearranging" the hallway, the old man and Lord Reiss left the office. I found it extremely unnerving when I saw the old man smiling at me. He never smiles at me, he and the old lady hates me. The only person that likes me is Sonia and they took her away from me.

Rod: "(Y/n). How would you like to visit one of my estates a few miles away from here?" he asked with a smile on his face.

I looked at both at them and shrugged not seeing any harm in it.

Me: "Sure sure sure why not?" I told them as we proceeded to get to the carriage Lord Reiss arrived in.

(Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) cleaning his cane in the carriage all while trying not to set it off firearm feature.)

After about ten to twenty minutes of sitting in the slow moving carriage, we finally saw the estate owned by Lord Reiss in the distance, it was a farm. When we gotten closer I saw a little girl trying to carry around a bucket of water without spilling it.

She was short, but that made sense for her age, she looked somewhere between four to six. Her hair was blonde and tied in a low ponytail, it was a bit messy, but it was pretty. She wore a worn-out reddish brown jacket over her dirty white dress and was wearing worn-out shoes.

I notice that she looked towards us and I could see that her blue eyes were filled with curiosity. We made eye contact and I gave her a warm smile as I waved to her. Her eyes were no longer filled with curiosity, but with happiness. She began waving her hand furiously towards me with the biggest smile on her face. I don't know who she was but I already like her enthusiasm.

But this moment quickly disappeared when she suddenly looked towards the farm, I followed her eyes to see old fat man with a pitchfork yelling at her, I assume it was to get back to work. She looked down sadly and quickly looked my direction one last time to see me waving to her, with my warm smile never leaving my face. She smiled and quickly waved goodbye before walking away with her bucket.

When I looked back inside the carriage to see what Lord Reiss and the old man were doing, only to see that they were looking at me with smiles on their faces. To be honestly it felt a bit creepy, but how could a smile be creepy. So I shrugged it off.

After a few moments we were at the front of the farm, I didn't see anything special, it was a basic farm, but looks can be deceiving. Lord Reiss was talking to the old fat man from earlier and he lead us inside to talk, but suddenly the old man grabbed my shoulder with Lord Reiss by his side.

Lord Wurzel: "Listen here, whatever you do. Do not talk with that girl you saw from earlier. Do I make myself clear?" he asked me.

Me: "Yeah yeah yeah sure whatever." I told him, not even looking at him.

Lord Wurzel: "I mean it young man! Do not go talk with that girl. Understood? Do not go talk with that girl." he told me again.

Me: 'Why why why does he keep telling me not talk with her?' I thought to myself.

Me: "Fine fine fine I won't talk to her. Happy?" I asked him, making him smile and he walked off with Lord Reiss.

Me: 'He said not to talk to her. Hmmmm I think I'm going to go talk to her, I already like her more than the old man.' I thought to myself with a smile as I limped my way towards the direction I last saw the little girl.

After a few minutes of limping through the field, I finally saw the little girl sitting by a few hay barrels next to a tree and fence. I notice she was looking towards something and looked to where her eyes was looking at to see a lady with long black hair wearing a straw hat, a white shirt, and a long black skirt walking away. But I just ignored her since I came looking for the little girl and not the lady.

While she was still staring at the lady, I sat down beside her and began whistling a little tune waiting for her to come back to reality.

After a few moments of whistling my soft little tune. I stopped and looked to the little girl to see her staring at me with her eye and mouth wide open.

We stared at each other for a few moments as the wind gentle swayed our hair side to side. She lifted her hand and slowly reach forward to touch me, I guess to see if I was real. I didn't move and just smiled to the little girl cute behavior.

Once she finally reached my chest, she started feeling my clothes, she began smiling brightly, warming my heart. She soon stood up and walked behind me to touch my hair. She undid my braid and began running her hands down my hair, she wasn't being rough, no, it was nice and gentle. Then she finally stopped and went in front of me and sat back down.

?????: "U-Ummm...I...y-you're so pretty like a goddess or flower." she told me nervously while looking down shyly while taking few glances at me.

I couldn't help, but squeal at her adorable behavior, I couldn't resist the urge to hug her. She tensed up and started squirmed when I hugged her, but she soon started returning the hug. Soon I felt something wet on my chest. I looked up to the sky to see if it was raining only to see a few clouds and sunny skies.

That's when I heard the sound of soft crying and I looked down to the source the noise to see that it was coming from the little girl. When I tried to let go to see what was wrong, but she just held onto me tighter while shaking her head.

?????: "P-Please no! Don't go please! Stay...stay like this just for a little bit more...please." she cried out to me.

I was a bit shocked with her reaction, but I did what she wanted and started hugging her again. This time I began stroking her hair gently.

Me: "Alright alright alright. I'll stay with you as long as you want, I am not going anywhere, so don't worry." I reassured her.

?????: "Thank you...Thank you for your kindness miss." she said to me while her head was still against my chest.

I let out a slight giggle making her look up to me in confusion. I could see some tears still sliding down her cheeks and I gently wipe them away with my thumb.

Me: "Don't worry about it, I just found it a bit funny funny funny that you mistook me for a girl twice." I told her softly with my kind smile.

I watch as her face turned slightly red embarrassment, she tried to say something, but she was just a gibbering mess. So I hushed her by placing my right index finger on her lips making her stop talking.

Me: "It's ok ok ok don't worry, I'm used to people thinking I'm a girl." I told her cheerfully, I honestly didn't care if people mistook me for a girl.

The little girl looked at me in confusion for some reason before speaking up.

?????: "Why do you talk like that?" she questioned me.

Me: "Talk like what what what?" I asked her.

?????: "Like that. You always the same word three times. Why do you do that?" she asked me.

Me: "Because it makes me unique compared to everyone else. Isn't it great great great?" I told her proudly while winking.

She looked at me for a moment before smiling.

?????: "It is... g-great great great!" she said to me with a big smile on her face.

I looked at her in shock. She just mimicked my style of talking. I feel like a parent that just witness their child take their first steps.

Me: "Ahahaha yes yes yes! I'm so proud of you!" I said to her while laughing and hugging her again.

This time, instead of tensing up or crying. She ended up laughing along with me for a few minutes.

She suddenly went quiet and looked up to me with eyes filled with curiosity.

?????: "Ummm mister? Who are you? I never seen you before until today." she asked me curiously.

The question was understandable, I was a random stranger she never seen before. But right before I could answer her, I felt a sharp pain to the right of my forehead.

I closed my right eye and placed my right hand on the spot where I feeling a lot of pain. The moment I touch the spot, I felt something wet, I brought down my hand in front of my face. It was a dark shade of red. It was blood. My blood. I looked down to see a large rock, maybe four or five inches in width and length.

Then I heard the sound of boys laughing, I looked up to see three little boys laughing all while throwing rocks at the little girl and me. I stood up and walked in front of the little girl, defending her from the rocks that were coming at us. I felt more rocks hit my body, but I stood my ground with a smile on my face. The thought of protecting this little girl fills me with determination.

Me: "Peace peace peace! Can't there be peace between us. There is no need for violence." I asked them, but they only laughed.

Random boy: "As if lady! It's fun throwing rocks at her and the best part is we don't get in trouble of it!" he yelled to me while throwing a rock at me again.

But this time I hit the rock away with my cane. I gave them their chance to back down. So I lifted up my cane towards them and pressed a button, unlocking its firearm feature. Without a second thought, I pulled the trigger, firing the firearm hidden in my cane at them.

The sound of a firearm rang throughout the air, this sound was followed by the sound of the three boys screaming. I watched as they fell down to the ground with fear in their eyes. The shot that I fired hit the ground in front of them, just a few inches away from them.

Me: "If I ever see you the three of you around here again than the next shot won't miss." I stated to them with a happy smile on my face.

They took the hint and began running away screaming, making me chuckle, and thankful that the new modification and ammunition worked. If it hadn't than I probably would've actually hit one of them or blown up in my hand.

I felt cold sweat run down my face just thinking about Sir Li discipline, if I harmed an innocent person.

I turned around to the little girl, placing my right hand over my heart with my cane and my left arm behind me, I had a large smile on my face. The wind suddenly became stronger, making my (H/c) hair sway and making my cape lift up into the air and making it dance with the wind.

Me: "My name is (Y/n)! I am an artist and a knight in training! I will become the symbol of love and peace for humanity in the future. Love and peace peace peace!" I stated to her while breaking my stance and thrusting my right hand forward, dropping my can and making a peace sign.

I was just going to be the symbol of peace, but Sonia said I should also be a symbol of love. My biggest issue with that was that I had no clue what that was.

She looked up to me, her eyes filled with amazement. I knelt down in front of her, reaching my hand forward offering a hand. My smile never leaving my face.

Me: "Now my question for you is...who are you?" I asked her.

Her eyes locked onto mine and neither of us looked away. She slowly reached her hand forward for my hand.

?????: "My name is..." she said to me as her hand finally reached mine.

?????: "Historia." she said to me as we lock hands.

Sir Li P.O.V

(Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) giving Historia a piggyback ride in a field before tripping and falling into a pool of mud, making them both laugh.)

(Three weeks later)

It's been a few weeks since my departure from the Wurzel estate and the young lord, now I was in Wall Maria. I was currently riding on horseback to the Ackerman household located in the forest. The closer I gotten, the more excited I was to see my little Manami and to see how big Mikasa had gotten. Louis better have taken care of them unless he wanted a blade his ribcage.

After a few moments, their house came in view, and I couldn't hold back my excitement. I made the horse gallop up just so I can get there faster.

Once I was in front of their house I got off my horse and tied the reins to the fence near the front of the house. I grab young lord's gift and walk up to the front door of the house making some noise with my armor as I walked. I stood in front of the door and took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

?????: "Coming!" I heard a female voice inside call out, it was definitely my little Manami.

After a few brief moments the door open up to reveal a beautiful woman in her early thirties wearing a blue dress with long straight black hair and black eyes.

She looked up to me for a mere second before yelling out in happiness. She lunged forward and began to hug me tightly, I laughed to her reaction as I stroked my long white beard. She let go of me and took a step back.

Manami: "Mr. Li! It's been so long! I'm so glad to see you again after all these years. How's life working for the Wurzel family?" she asked me curiously.

Me: "Ahahaha you never change after all the years I known you. Life at the Wurzel estate can never ceases to amaze me with the young lord around." I told her honestly, but felt a bit of sweat run down my face just thinking about all the messes the young lord makes.

Manami: "Oh right you told me about him before. (Y/n) was his name wasn't it. He was about four when Mikasa was born, so he must be around nine about now right?" she questioned me.

Me: "Yes, he is and a handful that one is, but he truly is a genius with a bright future ahead of him. But he's a very...unique child...a good and kind child...he's just different." I told her imagining the way the young lord acts.

Manami seemed to a bit confused by what I said about the young lord, but suddenly her attention was captured by the fairly large package I was carrying.

Manami: "Mmm? What's that you're carrying Mr. Li?" she asked me while eyeing the package.

Me: "Ah! Yes! The young lord insisted that I bring this to your family. It's a gift from him to you all." I stated to her, making her look shocked.

Manami: "(Y/n) Wurzel? The noble family? He's giving us a gift? But he doesn't even know us, why would he be kind enough to just give strangers gifts?" she questioned me, while still in shock.

Me: "The young lord is a extremely kind person to everyone. I would me absolutely amazed if the young lord acted selfishly because he's a absolutely selfless. Always thinking about others and never caring about what he wants, well everyone besides people he hates." I told her.

Her shock soon became happiness, I don't blame her at all. Must people know nobles as selfish pigs who care for only themselves, but the young lord and young lady Sonia are different.

Manami: "You'll have to give him our thanks, now come in and have a seat. Louis and Mikasa went to the village about a hour ago, so they should be back soon. So for now let's talk." she told me happily as she led me to the table.

We sat there talking, minutes went by and we talked about all sorts of things. I told her about the young lord, telling her about the way he looks and acts. I even told her about his inventions he makes and his passion to become a symbol of love and peace. We laughed at the stories I told her.

Then she told me about Mikasa and how much she's grown. She told me how Mikasa has her looks and intelligence, but she gotten Louis's curiosity.

As we continued to talk about the good old times, the front door opened up to reveal a man with short blonde hair with some facial wearing a white shirt, a button-up black vest, and brown pants. It was the Louis.

Louis: "Manami I'm home! I saw a horse up front, I'm guessing we have comp- Old man Li! What a wonderful surprise!" he yelled out in surprise and happiness.

I felt my eye twitch, it appears that Louis is still disrespectful as always.

Me: "Still loud and disrespectful as usual, it appears. Wait if you're here than that must mean Mika-" I asked him only to stop talking when I saw a head pop-up from behind Louis's leg.

It was a little girl that looked exactly like Manami when she was little. She looked at me shyly before hiding behind Louis's leg.

Louis and Manami saw this and chuckled to Mikasa's reaction to seeing me. Manami stood up from her seat and walked over to Louis, crouching down to Mikasa.

Manami: "Mikasa, it's ok this is mami's friend. He's not going to hurt you, in fact he has a give for you isn't that right?" she said to Mikasa than to me.

I smiled and pick up the package. I walked over to them and gently placed it down in front them. Mikasa slowly revealed herself and walked up to the package. She slowly removed the rope and open the package.

We gather around to look inside the package to see the three boxes with different names labeled on the boxes. We took the boxes out of the package and they took the boxes with their names on it.

Louis was the first to open his box revealing a decorative handle, a bottle of whiskey, and a pocket watch.

Louis: "Whoever sent us these gifts are aiming to impress us and they're doing a good job at it. I hadn't had whiskey in years. Wait...what's this?" he asked me while lifting up the handle.

Me: "The young lord has a knack for hiding weapons in the simplest things. There should be a button somewhere on it." I told him, making him nod.

Louis: "Lets see...maybe this is i-woah! Oh it's a carving knife! Hey old man Li give your young lord my thanks!" he told me cheerful.

Next person to open their gift was Manami, she looked a bit curious to what the young lord would give her. When she opened her box, it revealed a sewing kit, a fine tea set, and a white pouch.

Manami looked more than happy once she saw the sewing kit and tea set, but she was curious about the white pouch. So she opened it and placed her hand inside. Once she grabbed what was inside, she pulled her hand out and opened it. It was gold coins.

Manami: "I...we...We couldn't possible accept this Mr. Li." she told me

Me: "Don't bother. Once the young lord decides on something, he sticks to it." I stated to her.

After a few moments, she finally accepted the gift gratefully.

Finally, it was Mikasa's turn to open her gift. We watch her as she began opening her gift in excitement. Once the box was open it revealed a beautiful white dress, a stack of letters, and a handmade doll that has long (H/c) hair and green buttons for eyes, the clothing it has looks similar to armor and a piece of white cloth as a cape.

Mikasa seemed to love the doll since she began hugging it the moment she had seen it. I began chuckling the moment I saw the doll, it looked similar to the young lord. I stopped chucking when I saw Manami grab the stack of letters and began reading the first letter.

Manami: "Hello hello hello Mikasa! My name is (Y/n) Wurzel, but call me (Y/n). I'm writing you these letters so you can get to know me. In return you do the same, we'll be pen pals and friends yeah!" she said out loud for everyone to hear.

Mikasa: "Mom? Can I see those?" she said to Manami, pointing to the stack of letters.

Manami gave Mikasa the letters and we all watched as Mikasa sat down at the table and began reading them with a smile on her face. We all laughed to this, it appears that Mikasa just made a new friend.

(Y/n) P.O.V

(Timeskip brought to you by Mikasa and (Y/n) writing letters to each other)

(Four years later)

It's been a few years since I met Historia and started writing letters to Mikasa and receiving letters from her.

After meeting Historia, I would go visit her everyday by riding a horse to the farm she stays at, the old fat man was against me visiting her, but after "donating" some gold coins, he allowed me. It was fun to say in the least, I never thought that having friends would be so wonderful.

I would help her with her chores, so that we can play together longer before the sunset. She even told me how she felt lonely being in the farm and how people treat her. That's when I offer her something, that when the day comes when I go and reach for the heavens, I'll bring her with me. So we can be free from our birdcage. She was confused by what I meant, but I told her it was a surprise until the day comes.

After two or three months of doing this, Sir Li returned to the estate. I would ask him if the Ackerman family liked my gifted and I was happy by the fact they did. He even gave me a few letters that Mikasa wrote for me, I was overjoyed. I hired someone to deliver and return letters from me to Mikasa and the other way around. So that we can always talk to one another. Sir Li seemed to like that I was doing this.

So after he rested from his trip, I told him about what had happened in his absence. But right before he could reply to me, the old man wanted a word with him. After a few minutes, he came back he looked at me with eyes filled with worry and sympathy for some reason.

After that Lord Reiss sent for me, so he could introduced me to the commanders of the Survey, Garrison, and Military Police, so that I may start creating art for them.

During the meeting they seemed surprised by the fact I was a boy and not a girl, honestly I gotten so used to this, I didn't bother to correct them, when they called me a girl. But it was Lord Reiss, who corrected them.

After showing them most of my blueprints (gotten better at drawing) they seemed more than happy to hire me as a inventor.Most of the art they wanted me to make were weapons, but it was art nevertheless. I even got funding from the crown somehow.

After meeting some of the commanders, I honestly liked Dot Pixis, the southern Garrison commander. He was a kind me and he seemed to like the fact that someone as young as me still had a sense of wonder and curiosity.

But what shocked me most about Pixis was that he was willing to take a huge risk on one of my big inventions. It's one that if my theory works than it would be a game changer for the defenses of the walls and if not it would be a waste of time and resources.

He even offered me the Garrison full support for testing the theory and full funding of it works. This man was something else and I liked that. We both agreed upon that any device related to this piece of art will be exclusive to the Garrison and they are free to do whatever they want with this beautiful piece of art, but the theory is mine to use for other pieces of art.

Another commander I liked was from the Survey Corps, Keith Shadis. He was a very scary man upon meeting him. But his fascination with the world outside the walls made me respect him, his dream to see that world was very similar to my dream to escape the birdcage of the walls and reach the heavens.

So I told him that if my theory for the Garrison works than I'll offer something that'll help the Survey Corp with exploration. He was more than happy to wait and we settled on a device to capture titans for studying.

Then I talked to the commander of the Military Police, Nile Dok, a rational man. He seemed to like the fact that I was very useful for humanity, going as far as saying that I may bring us to a golden age. Talk about being dramatic.

He seemed more interested in the new firearm and ammunition I made, when I asked him on why, he stated that the Military Police deal with people more than titans and they needed better equipment. He had a point in my eyes, so I agreed.

After all these years, the device for the Survey Corp was created, but they never gotten the chance to actually use it. I have ever met a new person in the Survey Corp.

When I presented the device to them and tested it. A tall man with neatly comb blonde hair with blue eyes and big, thick eyebrows came up to me and began bombarding me with questions all while being calm and collective. But I saw the excitement in his eyes. He was a squad captain, in the Survey Corp.

His name was Erwin Smith.

But the most successful thing that happened between the four years was when my theory was proven true. Pixis was excited by these and began massive constructions on the walls, he ordered for all sections of the walls to be flatten at the top of the walls and to begin adding and connecting the rails all on top of the walls.

And boy the people from the church was pissed, but we manage to convince them that this will make the wall easier to defend. But I believe that the generous "donation" I gave to the church may have help out as well.

Now construction of Wall Sina is complete and Wall Rose is now underway. I, on the other hand, am almost complete with the art for the Garrison. I even started building another large device as a thank you...and it also may be due to the fact that it can't move without the original device to move it.

But after four years of all the work I been doing, I decided to take a break and finally go visit Mikasa. I was thirteen now and she should be about nine. So I told Sir Li the last he went to visit the Ackermans to tell them that I'll be visiting with him next time. So they should be expecting us.

I told Historia this and she was a little sad that I would be gone for about a month or two. I already stop hanging out with Historia as much and only played with her once a week so I can work. But I promised her that I'll sleep over at the farm for a week, she'll have me all to herself for a whole week. She was happy when I said that.

So right now, Sir Li and I are currently riding through the forest on horseback to the Ackerman household in the rain. We were wearing heavy clothing because Sir Li said it'll be cold these time of year. So I wore a (F/c) coat and red scarf, but my cape covered the (F/c) coat. But I felt more happy than cold since I get to finally meet Ackerman family in person, after all these years.

Third Person P.O.V

The rain continued fall onto the roof the the Ackerman house as they sat inside in comfort. Manami and Mikasa were doing embroidery with the sewing kit that (Y/n) gave them a few years ago, while Louis was peeling potatoes with the carving knife given to him by (Y/n).

Mikasa: "Finished! Mom, have a look." she told her mother, handing the embroidery she just made to her.

Manami: "My, you did a splendid job Mikasa. It's beautiful." she told Mikasa making her giggle happily.

Manami: "This embroidery has been passed down our family for generations. If you have children someday, teach it to them." she told Mikasa, but she looked at her mother confused.

Mikasa: "How do you have children?" she asked her mother, who thought about what to say until her attention drew to her husband.

Manami: "Well, you should ask your father. He'll be happy to tell you." she said to Mikasa, catching Louis off-guard.

Mikasa: "Hey dad? How do you have children?" she asked her father the same question.

Louis was hesitant and tried to think of what to say. He looked to wife only to see her snickering, so he looked around to see if he can find a escape until he looked to his hand. He felt a smile form on his face.

Louis: "Uh well, dad isn't so sure either. But why don't you ask (Y/n) on how they're made. He is a inventor, he should know how to make them. So why don't we ask him?" he said to his daughter feeling happy that he doesn't have to answer here.

Mikasa only looked at her father confused.

Mikasa: "Wait you make children?" she asked her father, making him realized that he dug himself a deeper hole.

Mikasa: "Maybe I should ask (Y/n) to make a child and I can help him do it if he tells me what to do. Mom isn't that great! I can teach my child how to do embroidery then." she told her parents happily, but Manami and Louis were nervous that their little joke went out of control.

Suddenly there were two knocks at the door making Louis thankful that he was out of that situation.

Louis: "Oh, looks like Dr. Jaeger is here or maybe it's old man Li and (Y/n)." he said to Mikasa making her happy.

Then another two knocks came from the door.

Louis: "Coming!" he said as he went to open the door.

(Timeskip brought to by (Y/n) trying to read a soaked map, but ended up accidently ripping it.)

Outside the Ackerman house, there stood two people. A tall man with long brown hair and gray eyes wearing black pants, a darkish blue cloak and glasses, he was holding a medical bag. He was commonly known as Dr. Yeager.

Next to him was nine year old, his son Eren Yeager. He has short brown hair and gray eyes wearing brown pants, a brown cloak, and a red scarf.

Dr. Yeager was telling Eren about Mikasa as he knocked twice on the front door of the Ackerman house to let them know that they arrived.

Eren: "Mikasa?" he asked in confusion to his father.

Dr. Yeager: "That's right. She's a girl your age. There aren't any other children around here and her only friend lives in Wall Sina. The only way they communicate is by sending each other letters, so get along with her." he told his son.

Eren: "That depends on her attitude. If she's friends with one of those stuck-up high born kids from the inner wall, then she maybe like them." he pointed out to his father.

Dr. Yeager: "Eren, this is why you only have one friend. Besides I met her friend from the inner wall though a friend. Their not stuck-up, just very strange, but smart...maybe they're not home." he said to Eren before knocking on the door again.

Dr. Yeager: "Mr. Ackerman, it's Dr. Jaeger. Pardon the intrusion." he said out loud as he opened the door.

But he was greeted with a horrible surprise, what he saw shocked him. Eren was confused by his father silence.

Eren: "What's wrong? Hey dad?" he asked his father, but he didn't say anything.

Dr. Yeager throw the door open and ran inside, Eren was still confused, and walked to the door and looked inside. What he saw made him freeze, inside the Ackerman house was some walls covered in blood and two dead bodies. The bodies of a blonde man and a black haired women laid still on the ground.

Eren watched as his father was kneeling next to the women holding her wrist, checking if she had a pulse, only for him to slowly lower her arm to the floor.

Dr. Yeager: "No good. Eren, is there a girl nearby? Did you see Mikasa?" he asked his son.

Eren: "...no." he said quietly to his father.

Dr. Yeager: "I see. I'm going to go call the Military Police Brigade and request a investigation. Go wait at the base of the mountain. Understood, Eren? Eren!" he told his son only to get no response.

Eren was about to reply to his father until he heard a "schwing" behind him, the sound of metal rubbing against metal. That's when when he felt a sudden gust of wind brush by his left shoulder.

When Eren looked over to his left shoulder he saw a blade a mere inch away from his face, it was so close that he could see the reflection of his eyes on it. He suddenly heard the sound of a giggle behind to him, that's when he turn his head just enough to see the person behind him.

He saw a beautiful older girl with long (H/c), soft looking (S/c) skin, and green eyes. But he felt too scared to care about anything else because when he looked into her eyes. It always the eyes of a psychopath.

(Y/n): "Good evening! My name is (Y/n)! I am a artist and a knight of love and peace! I will become the symbol of love and peace for humanity. Love and peace peace peace!" he said out loud, but he never smiled about it.

(Y/n): "However! As of right now I am a knight of judgement! I'll give you two to the count of five to pray to whatever gods you wish because you'll be meeting them very soon. This is the price you'll pay for killing innocent people...so prepare to die die die fiends!" he yelled to them with tears slowly building up on his eyes.

Eren and Dr. Yeager stood in shock as they watch a girl prepare to kill them. That was until Dr. Yeager recognized the girl, that girl wasn't a girl, but a boy. He saw that it was (Y/n).

Dr. Yeager: "Please wait a moment (Y/n)! It's me Dr. Yeager! Don't you remember, it was just last year at the fall festival in Wall Rose! My friend introduced me to you, you called him scary looking remember?" he yelled out to (Y/n).

(Y/n) looked closely at Dr. Yeager trying to see if he really remembered him. That's when he withdrew his sword by Eren's neck.

(Y/n): "Doctor....Yeager. Please tell me what happened? I prefer not to kill kill kill anyone, but I will if I must. Did...you...kill...Manami and Louis?" he asked Dr. Yeager as began tears ran down his eyes.

Dr. Yeager: "No. We just gotten here just a moment ago and found them like this. You can even check the bodies for yourself, their wound on Mrs. Ackerman was done with a large blade. The only blades I have are medical scissors and a knife." he said to (Y/n).

(Y/n) slowly walked over to Manami and gently moved her body where she would be facing up. He examined her neck wound to see that it was a large and deep cut. With that he knew Dr. Yeager was innocent and he already figured as much since Dr. Yeager doesn't seem like the type of person who would do that. But his emotions running wild when he saw the dead bodies of the people he wanted to finally meet.

Sir Li: "Young lord! Did you meet little Manami...and...Mi..ka...sa." he said slowly as he saw the bodies of the people who he thought of as family.

Sir Li looked as if his world was crashing down around him the moment he saw Manami's body laying on the ground with puddle of blood, motionless.

Sir Li: "Little Manami...don't just lay there...come on stand up. Come on Louis...aren't you going to call me old man? Please say something you two." he said to the dead bodies as he slowly walked over to Manami crying.

Sir Li: "You bastard! You did this didn't you?! Where the hell is Mikasa?! What did you do to her!? Answer me!" he yelled to Dr. Yeager as he picked him up by the collar.

(Y/n): "Stand down Sir Li! He didn't do this! You should be mourning them...I'll go find Mikasa and deal deal deal with the people who did this." he order Sir Li.

Sir Li looked over to (Y/n) who had a serious face and set down Dr. Yeager. Sir Li slowly walked over to Manami and fell to his knees. He grabbed her head and began to cradle her, placing his head against her.

Sir Li: "Ahhhhh! My little Manami! Manami! You weren't supposed to die before this old man! I should've gotten here sooner! Forgive this old fool! Forgive me!...forgive me!" he cried out as tears fell onto Manami's face.

(Y/n) watched as Sir Li cattled Manami, someone Sir Li would considered a daughter. He looked towards Louis and limped over to him, picking up the knife he gave him. He turn to the door and began limping outside.

Eren watched as the girl who had him at her mercy limp away, with a cane in her right hand and a knife in her left. He turned to his father and saw him run outside to borrow one of the horses that he assumed belonged to (Y/n) and Sir Li and rode off to get the Military Police.

Eren took this chance and ran up to (Y/n). He wanted to help save Mikasa too.

Eren: "Hey wait up! I can't let you go off on your own. A girl really shouldn't be doing this kid of stuff alone." he stated to (Y/n), who giggled.

(Y/n): "So that means I need a kid that's younger than me for help help help? No. Someone as young as you shouldn't stain their hands with blood. Oh and I'm a boy not a girl" he stated to Eren with a smile before limping away.

Eren stood there dumbfounded by what (Y/n) said. He looked exactly like a girl, no a goddess, but it was a lie. (Y/n) was a boy not a girl.

Eren: "Then let me help you damn it! I don't want to just sit by when I know someone is in trouble." he yelled to (Y/n).

(Y/n): "What's your name kid kid kid?" he asked Eren.

Eren: "Eren. Eren Yeager." he told (Y/n)

(Y/n): "Nice to meet you Erick!" he said to Eren.

Eren: "It's Eren." he corrected (Y/n) feeling sweat run down his face.

(Y/n): "Yeah Eren! Let me think if you should come ...alright let's go. Come on my knight in training, we need to go rescue rescue rescue the princess from the dragon." he told Eren as he looked with eyes full of determination.

Eren smiled happily as he walked up next to (Y/n), they began their search for Mikasa.

(Small timeskip brought to you by Eren and (Y/n) searching the forest for Mikasa)

Eren and (Y/n) pop their heads out of bush near a house in the forest. (Y/n) looked though one of the windows of the house from the bush to see two men inside, one of them was fat and the other was tall and skinny. But when he looked a little closer he saw a girl in a white dress on the ground.

(Y/n) told Eren this and they began to form a plan. (Y/n) just told Eren to follow his lead and act like his little brother.

Mikasa P.O.V

I laying on my side on the floor inside a house with rope tying my hands together behind my back. I didn't moved from my spot, I only listened to my kidnappers as they talked. What else would I do? This had to be a bad dream...but it's not.

Skinny Kidnapper: "Hey! Is she really going to be worth anything? We killed both her parents to nab her." he asked the fat kidnapper.

Fat Kidnapper: "Take a good look at her face." he told the skinny one.

The skinny kidnapper didn't even moved me with his hands, he put his foot on me and forcefully moved me to face up. After that he bend over to take a closer look on my face.

Skinny Kidnapper: "Not bad, but she's still just a kid. She doesn't strike my fancy." he informed the fat one.

Fat Kidnapper: "I don't care about your tastes. She's an Oriental. In the past, there were different humans races. She's the last descendants of a family that escape to the walls from the Orient. We'll auction her to some pervert patron at the underground market of the capital. Most of the other Orientals have been wiped out, so she should fetch a handsome price." he informed the skinny one plainly.

Skinny Kidnapper: "Her dad didn't look like an Oriental. I doubt she's pure-blooded." he pointed out to the fat one, making him angry as he stood up from his chair.

Fat Kidnapper: "Exactly! Her mom would've been the real jackpot! You just had to freak out and kill her!" he retorted to the skinny one.

When he said that, I started to remembered what they did to my mom and dad.

(Flashback from a hour ago)

Dad went to open the door for whoever was knocking, I was really hoping it was (Y/n). I always wanted to meet him in person, but we lived so far away from each other.

Suddenly, mom and me heard something hit the floor and we both looked over to the source of the noise. We saw three men at the door and the one in the middle had a bloody knife in his hand.

Fat Man: "Why hello there." he greeted us as he step inside the house.

I was so confused to what was happening so I looked over to mom for a explanation, but she had a look of horror on her face.

Skinny Man: "You'd be wise to listen to us. Unless you want your head split in half by this." he said to us while lifted a axe up into the air.

That's when suddenly mom grabbed the scissors from the sewing kit and rush at the man with the axe. I watched as my mom tried to attack the man with the axe, I didn't understand, but all I knew was that I was scared.

Mom: "Mikasa! Run away!" she yelled to me as she struggled against the man with the axe.

Me: "M-Mom..." I said to her hesitantly.

Mom: "Mikasa! Hurry! Go find Mr. Li, he should be close by!" she told me, but I stood in fear.

Me: "Um...dad..." I called out to dad, but he wasn't moving as he laid against the table in a pool of blood.

Skinny Man: "Damn it! That's enough!" he yelled to my mom.

He let go of mom left hand and lifted up the axe, before swinging it down to her. At that moment I couldn't hear mom's screams anymore, but all I saw was the large amount of blood that was coming out her neck. I was horrified when I saw all this happened in front of me. I watched as mom slowly fell to the floor, reaching her hand out to me before falling to the ground on her side in a pool of her blood. She wasn't moving anymore.

I could hear the murders argue in the background, but I couldn't hear them. I was to focused in looking at mom, trying to see if there was any signs of her moving. She didn't. That's when the skinny man walked in front of me and grabbed my collar.

Skinny Man: Hey! Now you'd better behave. Otherwise...I'll do this!" he told me before swinging his fist at me, that when everything faded to black.

(Present Time)

Remember all of that again hurts a lot, mom is dead, dad is dead, and I'm been kidnapped with no one knowing where I'm at.

Me: 'It's cold...Sir Li...(Y/n)...somebody....help me...please' I thought to myself as I laid there.

The two kidnappers began to talk about what to do next until everyone heard the sound of the door opening. This caught the two kidnappers off guard as they looked to the door in surprise. Through the small opening at the door there were two people, a boy that looked around my age with brown hair, and a pretty girl who looked older with (S/c) skin and long (H/c) hair.

?????: "Excuse me me me sirs?" I heard a cheerful girls voice come from the door.

Skinny Kidnapper: "Hey! You brats! What are you doing...here..." the skinny man yelled as he stormed over to the door and opening it all the way, but he seemed to speak softly when he fully saw the girl with one hand behind her back.

The brown hair boy  seemed to be scared by the skinny kidnapper and hid behind the older girl. She notice this and began to stroke his head to calm him down.

?????: "Shush shush shush. It's all right, big sis is here. I'm sorry to bother you sirs, but you see we had gotten lost in the forest and we saw this cabin. So I thought that we could ask for directions." she told the skinny man with a warm smile.

When the skinny man snapped back to reality, he looked back to his partner. But when he did this, I notice the little boy looking at me and putting up his finger to his lips telling me to be quiet.

Me: 'Are...they here to help me?' I thought to myself.

Skinny Kidnapper: "A little kid and beautiful girl like you shouldn't be walking around in the forest alone. There are scary wolves roaming around there. But you won't have anything to worry about if both of you come with me." he told them as he rubbed the head of the older girl making her giggle.

?????: "Thank you very much! For showing such kindness, I will give you a gift gift gift. But you'll have to lean forward and close your eyes if you want it?" she told the skinny kidnapper with a bright smile.

He didn't hesitate and lean in to her, she grabbed the side of his head with one of her hands. But suddenly she moved quickly her hands and the skinny man went stiff. I started hearing the sound of something dripping by the three of them.

?????: "I hoped you liked my gift mister! Now do me a favor and die die die you dirty killer." she told the skinny man with her smile never leaving her face as she pushed him backwards making him hit the floor to reveal a knife lodged underneath his chin.

Fat Kidnapper: "You gotta be kidding me?!" he yelled out grabbing the axe next to him.

I watched as the older girl and boy disappeared behind the door as it closed. The fat man saw this and began to rush to the door.

Fat Kidnapper: "C-Come back here you fucking dirty slut!" he yelled out to her as he opened the door.

But the moment he opened the door, he was greeted by the girl who was pointing something at him with a smile. Suddenly a bright flash and loud noise filled the house. The fat kidnapper fall backwards screaming while he was holding into his bleeding shoulder.

I saw the girl hand the boy a sword, while she walked up to the dead skinny kidnapper, pulling out the the knife that was lodged underneath his chin. After that she slowly limped over to the fat kidnapper as he was squirming on the ground screaming.

?????: "What was it you called me again? A "dirty slut"? ~In that case, why don't I fuck you over by stabbing you to death death death. That sounds like a wonderful idea.~" I heard her sing out to him.

I watched in shocked as the girl repeatedly stabbed the fat kidnapper over and over and over again, never stabbing the same spot. After a few moments the fat kidnapper slowly stopped screaming and she stood up and looked over to me.

?????: "It's all right now. We came to rescue you Mikasa. Eren...you can cut her loose now and not just stand there looking at me me me." she told the brown haired boy, who was looking at the girl in horror.

I didn't blame him for being horrified, the girl just killed two men without hesitation and with a smile on her face the entire time. He seemed to snapped out of it when the older girl walked over to him and places her hand on his shoulder.

?????: "I'm sorry you had to see that Eren, but people who kill kill kill other people are worse than scum. That's why I killed them both instead of you helping me, someone still young as you shouldn't bear this burden. Now come on, let's cut her rope, so we can get out of here ok?" she told Eren with a kind smile.

But when Eren turn to me, I could see tears and a frown form on the older girl face when she looked down to her bloodied hand that was trembling and bloodied clothing. She quickly slapped her own face a few times, making a smile form on her face. She then began limping over to Eren and me with a cane in her hand.

Eren began cutting me free with the sword belonging to the older girl, while girl knelt in front of me seeing if I was alright.

Eren: "You're Mikasa right? I'm Eren. Dr. Jaeger's son. I'm sure you've met him before. I tagged along with him to your house for medical examinations. And there..." he said to me, but stopped talking when he was about to mention my house.

When he cut the finally rope, I began to rub my wrist. But that's when I remembered there was a third man.

Me: "There should have been a third man. Did you get him too?" I asked them.

Eren and the older girl looked at each other in confusion.

?????: "Did you see see see a third man?" she asked Eren, who shook his head.

Eren: "No, did you-" he tried to say to her until we all heard someone walk in.

We all looked up to see to see the third kidnapper standing at the door. With a shocked look on his face.

I watched as Eren try to stand up and swing the sword at the man, but he was to slow. The third kidnapper hit Eren across the face with his fist, sending him flying across the room.

The older girl tried lunging forwarded with the knife in her hand, but the third kidnapper kick her directly on her chest. This caused her to fly backwards to the window and dropping the knife.

The third kidnapper looked between the three of us and notice how bloodied the older girl was. He stormed towards the older girl and grabbed her by throat with with his hands, lifting her up to the air and strangling her.

Third Kidnapper: "Did you do it?! Did you?!" he asked the older girl as he strangled her, she looked at him with a cocky smirk.

Third Kidnapper: "You bitch! I'll kill you! You're dead meat!" he said as he began strangling her even more.

?????: "M-Mikasa! Run run run away with Eren! Get away while you can or you'll die too!" she said to me, shocking me.

Third Kidnapper: "What are you thinking you bitch?! I'll just hunt them down!" he yelled at the older girl.

?????: P-Please run away! It's my duty as a knight to save people, now run run run!" she struggled to say to me.

Eren: "Don't be stupid (Y/n)! We can't leave you! We have to fight!" he said to her as he struggled to get up, but that's when I heard her name.

That girl was a girl, it was a boy. It was just any boy, it was (Y/n). My friend. I looked around the room and found a bloody knife that (Y/n) dropped, the knife he made for dad. I quickly grabbed it and stood up pointing it towards the third kidnapper. But I was shaking.

Me: "I can't do that (Y/n)! I can't lose anyone else!" I said to him in fear as tears ran down my eyes.

I watch as (Y/n) still tried desperately to break loose from the third kidnapper grip, but he was slowly losing his strength and air. I watched as he slowly lost consciousness.

At that moment, I remembered....that I'd witnessed this scene before...time and time again. It's always been unfolding before me. But...I turned a blind eye to it.

I remember seeing, bugs killing each other, animals killing each other, people killing animals, just to survive. The horrible truth of the world.

That's right. This world is...cruel.

At this instant, my body stopped shaking. I have complete control of my body. Now I think I could do anything now. Fight. Fight. Fight!

At this moment I felt surge of strength, I crushed the handle of the knife and destroyed the floorboard underneath my leg with my new found strength.

I rushed forward screaming at the top of my lungs with the knife pointed at the third kidnapper. I'll save him. I'll save my friend.

I plunged the knife into the back of the third kidnapper, directly in the spot where his heart should be. He stopped moving, he lost all strength in his arms, releasing (Y/n).

(Y/n) fell down onto the floor coughing all while trying to breath in air. I let go of the knife and left it in the third kidnapper, so I could rush over to (Y/n). I knelt next to him as he steadily started to breath normally.

(Y/n): "He...hehe I didn't expect us to meet like this...I'm...I'm...sorry sorry sorry I wasn't strong enough. If I was than you wouldn't had to stain your hands with blood. You're already going through so much. I'm sorry Mikasa!" he said to me pulling me into a hug.

I felt my eyes begin to blur, I felt tears run down my face. I finally let myself cry. They're really gone, I'm alone now.

Third Person P.O.V

(Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) comforting Mikasa as she cried, while Eren was freaking out on what to do.)

After a few hours, night arrived with Dr. Yeager and Sir Li arriving with two members of the Military Police. The Military Police went into the house to investigate the scene.

Sir Li was bowing to Mikasa, apologizing to her for not arriving soon enough. (Y/n) was standing between Dr. Yeager and Mikasa. Eren was currently getting scolded by Dr. Yeager for not listening to him.

Dr. Yeager: "Eren, I told you to wait at the base of the mountain. Do you understand what you've done?!" he scolded his son.

Eren: "I wanted to help (Y/n) kill some dangerous animals. They were beasts that just happened to look human!" he told his father honestly.

Dr. Yeager: "Eren! It was too dangerous for you to do something like this!" he said to his son.

Eren: "They would've been long gone if we'd waited for the Military Police Brigade to arrive. It would've been too late!" he said to his father.

Dr. Yeager: "That's no excuse! You were just lucky that (Y/n) was with you Eren! I'm scolding you for thoughtlessly risking your life like that!" he said to his son.

Eren: "But...I wanted to save her too. Everyone was doing something useful and I didn't want to be the only one not helping. So I asked (Y/n) if I can help him and he said yes." he pointed out to his father.

Dr. Yeager was shocked by what Eren said and looked to (Y/n) for confirmation. (Y/n) was rubbing his neck where the hand prints were still visible, but he nodded his head.

(Y/n): "He had my blessing to come with me Dr. Yeager. Besides Eren was great help help help in fooling the killers, I probably couldn't have done it as without his help." he told Dr. Yeager, while rubbing Eren's head with a big smile.

Dr. Yeager nodded his head, while Eren looked at (Y/n) happily for siding with him. Dr. Yeager stood up and looked to Mikasa.

Dr. Yeager: "Mikasa. Do you remember Me? We met a few times when you were younger." he told Mikasa.

Mikasa: "Dr. Yeager, which way...should I go to return home? It's cold. There's nowhere...for me to go home to." she asked Dr. Yeager who looked at her with sympathy.

Sir Li: "No! You'll come home to the Wurzel estate with me and the young lord! Isn't that right young lord?" he said to Mikasa before looking at (Y/n).

It was silent for a few moments, (Y/n) didn't reply to Sir Li. Everyone looked over to (Y/n), who looked as if he was in a deep that.

(Y/n): "No no no. She won't." he stated to Sir Li with a serious face.

Sir Li: "Why not?! Young lord, she has no one! Please reconsider!" he asked (Y/n) desperately.

(Y/n): "Sir Li. You know my old man better than I do. Do you know what he'll do if he see someone like like like Mikasa at the estate he owns?" he asked Sir Li seriously.

Sir Li thought for a moment before his face turn pale, then turning red in rage.

Sir Li: "I will not allow him to lay a single finger on Mikasa, but how am I going to stay with her if I have to protect you young lord?" he questioned (Y/n).

(Y/n): "That's why Sir Li...I'll be relieving you of your duty duty duty as the Wurlez family knight from this point on." he stated to Sir Li.

Sir Li: "But....my young lord, who will protect you?" he asked (Y/n).

(Y/n): "That's...not important. Mikasa needs you more than I do Sir Li. You're the closest thing to family family family for her now. Please do this." he asked Sir Li all while bowing his head.

Sir Li was completely surprised by (Y/n), he's willing to face untold dangerous by himself, just so Mikasa could have one person to stay with her.

(Y/n) stood up straight and walked over to Mikasa. He took off his red scarf and wrapped it around Mikasa's neck.

(Y/n): "Here Mika! You can have this, you said you were cold right? Isn't it warm? It was made by the knight of love and peace peace peace after all!" he stated to Mikasa with a goofy smile on his face.

Mikasa: "It's warm. Thank you." she said to (Y/n) while grabbing into the scarf.

(Y/n): "Dr. Yeager. I have a request to ask of you. Could you take in two more people to your family? I will obvious provide money monthly to help help help you financially for two more people." he asked Dr. Yeager still smiling.

Dr. Yeager looked at (Y/n) in surprised before nodded his head happily.

Dr. Yeager: "That's sounds like a good idea. Sir Li, Mikasa, why don't you live with us. You'd been through a lot. You need plenty of rest." he told Mikasa and Sir Li.

Sir Li was astonished by the kindness of Dr. Yeager and walked over to him to shake his hand. But Mikasa was hesitant and looked over to (Y/n).

(Y/n): What's wrong? Let's head out out out to Yeagers household! To your new home. Don't worry, I promise to always come visit you and Sir Li when the opportunity arises. Okay Mika?" he asked Mikasa cheerfully.

Mikasa looked at (Y/n) with tears running down her face. She felt so happy.

Mikasa: "Okay...also dad said that you'd know how children are made. How are children made?" she asked him.

Everyone was surprised by the sudden question and (Y/n) had a look of shock.

(Y/n): "Wait...you make children?! I didn't know that!" he yelled out in surprise.

Sir Li and Dr. Yeager looked at (Y/n) in amazement.

(Y/n): "Don't worry Mika! Let's figure out how to make a child together!" he declared to Mikasa, who nodded her head.

This will mark the end of the first chapter of their lives, until the day mankind received a grim reminder. That they lived in fear of titans, and were disgraced to lived in these cages they called walls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.4K 37
(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal boy living in the world that full of pain. He doesn't have any friend or family. There is no one who want to accept him. But...
34.8K 675 27
𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 and 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩) "𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘠/𝘕... 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺...
68.8K 951 22
𝐨𝐨𝐨. ┆༉ ˖˚ ∘ ♯ 𝓐𝐎𝐓 𝓟𝐑𝐄𝐅. just some attack on Titan preferences for you . i do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters !!! they belon...
36.4K 1.3K 47
𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘔𝘪, 𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘴, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘗...