Broken Dreams ✓

By Coffeeshotstyles

The unsent letters of convicted double murderer Harry Styles, explaining why he ended up buried in a world of... More

oo | just listen to me
o1 | born broken
o2 | honey
o3 | green lenses
o4 | the first
o5 | cloud 9
o6 | scars
o7 | blue and strawberry kiss
o8 | crushing dilemmas
o9 | chat 'n' cut
o10 | hook up
o11 | percy & eddie
o12 | fate
o13 | decades... left, unlived
o14 | you matter
o15 | lionheart
o16 | numb
o17 | I was happy
o18 | that night
o19 | warm and cosy
o20 | blue blooded heart
o21 | stubborn
o22 | kitten like human
o23 | thankful
o24 | sublime
o25 | rhythm
o26 | promise
o27 | big brother
o28 | waiting all my life
o29 | love me again
o30 | broken dreams
oo.1 | an innocent man
oo.3 | the truth
oo.4 | the Styles'
oo.5 | O.J. Styles

oo.2 | they all cried

174 15 7
By Coffeeshotstyles

part two
of
EPILOGUE

➜➜➜

JULY, 2018, BBC NEWS BEING WATCHED BY Mike, Shelley, The Kangs AND Camila IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE UK.

"After the various online campaigns that have surfaced since the new-found innocence of the late Mr Harry Styles, the watershed evidence has been published today. An excerpt was published, free of charge to read this morning and has since gone viral. The book of the late Mr Harry Styles' unsent letters entitled 'Broken Dreams' will be available in local bookstores this week."

➜➜➜

DAYS AFTER THE NEWS BROADCAST, Mike IN THE ALDERTREE HOME OFFICE.

Mike is sat there crying.  "Oh Harry, how much you've suffered." He says, clutching the book.

Emily runs into the office, "Mike are you okay?"

"No Em, I'm not," he says rubbing his eyes. "Tell Maria to make me a cuppa".

Emily skips out of the room, and Mike covers his eyes with his hand and cries again. Harry was like a son to him. He cried so much, more than he cried at Harry's funeral because this time he knew just how unjust the universe was to him. It hurt Mike deep inside because he knew he should have visited Harry in prison, at least once.

➜➜➜

Shelley, Mr and Mrs Kang and Camila brought and read the book weeks after it's release. All too guilty and pained to read it directly after.

They all cried whilst reading and after they'd put it down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 4.4K 122
A collection of my short stories/oneshots/blurbs originally published on my tumblr. The fics are being reuploaded after a user unrightfully reported...
67.2K 2.3K 25
tragedy can tear any love story apart. original by tragedy101
28.8K 753 32
What happens when two broken people fall in love? Harry Styles is more than a pretty face. He's a broken boy with a dangerous reputation and scary w...
4.9K 108 10
What would you do if the love of your life was suddenly gone?