DREAM COME TRUE (HAEHAE COUPL...

Da HaruHae1015

This is a Super Junior fan fiction. Some of what is written are not real and just fantasies of the author. I... Altro

DREAM COME TRUE (HAEHAE COUPLE)
Chapter 2: Incheon, Hi there.
Chapter 3: Guests and Gift
Chapter 4: Sweet dreams
CHAPTER 5: SIWON ROUND 1
Chapter 6: DongHae scores again
Chapter 7: HaeHae's First Date
FLASHBACK 1.0
CHAPTER 9: MOVING IN. MOVING ON.
THE GAME ( PART 2 OF MOVING IN,MOVING ON
CHAPTER 10: YONGHWA IS COLD
CHAPTER 11: SURPRISE DONGHAE!
FLASHBACK: DONGHAE&ZELLE'S VERY FIRST MEETING
FLASHBACK PRT. 2
CHAPTER 12: HAPPY 4TH!
CHAPTER 13: BLAST FROM THE PAST
CHAPRTER 14: SERVES YOU RIGHT!
CHAPTER 15: ITS YOU
CHAPTER 16: WHERE ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 17: HELL NO!
CHAPRTER 18: D-1 FOR PROJECT THE GRAND
CHAPTER 19: D-2 FAN MEETING

Chapter 8: Crazy Dinner

34 1 0
Da HaruHae1015

Zelle's P.O.V

I wanna dance

My phone's alarm rang off. I got up and jumped into my track suit. I did my usual morning routine. The van will pick me up till 9 so I have enough to go and relax. At 6 am I got back at my hotel. Im packed, well I don't have most of the stuff since I'm staying at a hotel. Tomorrow, I'm finally moving to my own pad. It's getting me excited. I went to my room and grabbed my phone. I'm debating if I should call Hae Oppa since its still 6, he's still probably sleeping right now since he doesn't have schedules till monday, so I decided to text him.

Zelle: Good morning,Oppa.I just got back from my morning jog.My van won't be here till 9, so call me if your up already.

I went into the kitchen and to grab some water and placed the food that I made on a eco-bag. Then I reached for phone and called for room service. I ordered my usual fave, choco-strawberry pancake. After 5 minutes my food came. Just as I was about to eat it, my phone rang. Still You was echoing in my hotel room. When I looked at who the caller was it was Hae Oppa.

Zelle: Oh, Oppa. Did I wake you up?

DongHae: Ani~ Hyukkie did. How was your run?

Zelle: The usual. Me running alone.

DongHae: When you finally move to your apartment, let's run together, ye?

Zelle: Jinjja?!

DongHae: Ye.

Zelle: I'd love that Oppa.

DongHae: Great, I'm looking forward to it. Oh, and by the way, Hyukie told me to remind you bout tonight. He woke me up just for that, I also told him that I'd be picking you up so I think it won't be necessary but he insisted and Kyuhyun is ranting me last night also to remind you today, he has this new video game and he wants to show it you.

Zelle: *chuckles* You guys are so cute. I didn't forget Oppa. I'll call Hyukkie. You should go back to sleep, I know your tired, you got home late.

DongHae: Now that I heard your voice I'm fully energized.

Zelle: Your so sweet Oppa. Gomawo. I should be going, I need to get ready and I have to call Hyukkie.

DongHae: Ne~ annyeong. See ya later. You take care, arasso?

Zelle: Ne~arasso. Gomawo.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Zelle ended the call then dialled Hyukkies number. It rang for a few times. The Hyukkie finally answered.

EunHyuk: Zelle noona.

Zelle: Oh, Hyukkie-ssi. I just called to tell you that I'm coming tonight, and I didn't forget.

EunHyuk: Jinjja? Hae Hyung reminded you already?

Zelle: Ne~ just a minute ago. Wae?

EunHyuk:Noona, I'll put you on video call. Tsakkaman.

Before Zelle could protest she was on hold already, she waited and a few minutes, she can see Hyukkie moving around the dorm.

EunHyuk: Ya, ya. Zelle noona is on the line.

Everyone waved at her, they were currently eating breakfast when she heard KyuHyun scream. Hyukkie was surprised when KyuHyun grabbed his phone.

KyuHyun: Noona!Noona! Your coming tonight right?

Zelle: Ye, KyuHyun-ssi. I heard from DongHae that you wanted me to show this new video game you just bought.

KyuHyun: Ye ye. (*shows the back cover of the video) I bet you'll like but I won't tell you what it is. (*evil laugh*)

She just laughed then Hyukkie tries to grab his phone.

Hyukkie: Ya! KyuHyunnie-ah your scaring Zelle Noona.

KyuHyun: Your the one who's scaring her.

Hyukkie: Ya, give me my handy phone back.

KyuHyun: let me finish talking to her first.

Zelle just laughed at what she witnessed when she heard a familiar voice.

DongHae: Ya ya ya. Can't you guys keep it down, someone is still sleeping you know.

Then the camera was on Hae and she saw the surprise look on.

Zelle: Go-good morning Hae Oppa. Sorry to cause you so much trouble.

DongHae: Ani~ your not causing trouble. Shouldn't you get ready for work?

Zelle glances at her watch and it was 07:30 already. Time flew by so fast.

Zelle: Omo~ I'm sorry oppa, I have to go. Hyukkie-ssi, I have to go and get ready to work. See you later, annyeong.

They waved at her, shouting to be sure to come over later. She smiled and they ended the call. She stood and went to the bathroom for a shower. 30 mins. past she went out and started dressing up. She chose to wear comfortable to day, not too sinple, she picked up a pair of acid washed jeans, a tank top and topped it off with a jacket, since its quite cold outside and grabbed her pink sneaker wedge. She was putting her moisturizer when the hotel phone rang. She stood up and answered it.

Zelle: Hello?

Jae Ha: Hae Seun-ssi, your van is here already.

Zelle: Jae Ha-ssi, your back. I haven't seen you for 3 days.

Jae Ha: Its a long story but I can tell you. Are you free tomorrow?

Zelle: Oh, I have to move to my apartment tomorrow but I can make time if you want to talk.

Jae Ha: Great, I'll call you.

Zelle: That's great. Oh, and please tell the driver I'll be down at 10.

Jae Ha: Nae, Hae Seun-ssi.

She put down the phone and went back to the dresser. Finishing putting her moisturizing cream and putting some lip tints. She grabbed her bags and went out of her room and went to the elevator. The beep rang indicating she has reached her designated floor. She went out and as she passed by the front office Jae Ha was looking at her, she waved and smiled at her, Jae Ha did the same. The car door was open by the time she got out of the hotel. They'll be shooting the music video today and they'll be shooting on a pool and a garden. 30 minutes later, Zelle arrived at the venue, her manager escorted her to her waiting room and briefed her with the script and the details for the shoot. She jumped into her custome and a knock came. It was the boys.

MinHyuk: Good morning. You look so pretty today.

Zelle: Aigoo~ don't worry. I didn't forget what I promised you. I cooked enough for everybody.

MinHyuk: Jinjja. Can't wait for lunch time. I'm starving already.

YongHwa: Ya, MinHyukka-ah hold your stomach down. Its for everybody not just for you.

They laughed and the boys were called out. They were the first one to shoot some scenes on the garden. Her make-up artist was applying the final touches her my make-up, she was an innocent girl today, who feel inlove with a boy only the boy is too naive to notice that she risks her life for him to notice. Typical korean script. Always those love and heart touching dramas. Which sure does catches the viewers attention. Her make-up nods at her, telling her that she is done. Then one of the production crew came in with the jacket and guided her to the location. She sat down on a chair, while the director briefed her on what she should do on the shoot. She waited for a few moments and finally the director called cut and instructed to get ready for the next scene, her scene with YongHwa.

Zelle was wearing a white lace dress. Her long hair was curled in a long smooth waves. She had ligth make up and the make-up artist placed some gems on her eyelids like TTS make-up on twinkle twinkle and her lips was tinted with soft pink.  As the moment YongHwa saw her, everything was in slow motion. Could it? His heart was beating faster than he normally does. She was walking towards him and for some reason he doesn't quite know yet, his feet was dragging him towards her, he reached out his hand, offered it to her, being a gentleman he should be. She accepted it and guided her towards the scene. The make-up artist did some final touches as the director gave them heir final briefing for the scene.

Their scene was in the streets, YongHwa was having coffee by the cafe when he was caught by Zelle who was just passing by with a basket of flowers in her hand. Same thing that happened to him when he saw her, love at forst sight. They took that scene for three takes. Zelle was doing a great job. They went to the next scene again. Same location yet this time its raining. This is the scene where YongHwa gets to be the prince charming, he will witness Zelle and her boyfriend (*not for real though, remember they're shooting for the music video) break up and Zelle runs away into the rain. Where YongHwa follows her into the garden. They had to take 3 shots for this, Zelle was having a hard time crying. It was was 12:30 pm already, pass lunch time. The director called off for lunch break. She picked up the bag where the food she cooked was and handed some tupperwares enough for the crew then she went to the boys. They ate till their stomach was full, they had conversations good one. Then the coordinator announced that they'll strt shooting in an hour. So they stood up and prepared. After an hour the shoot started again. They were able to shoot all the scenes for the music video. They were done by 7 already. Zelle was packing in her dressing room when someone knocked.

YongHwa: Zelle-ssi, are you free tonight?

Zelle: Ye? Oh, Mian, I have a dinner with friends.

YongHwa: Oh, is that so. Its fine.

Zelle: YongHwa-ssi, I don't have that much friends in here, but tomorrow I'm moving to my apartment, if your not busy, maybe you and the boys can drop by and have dinner there?

YongHwa: Jinjja? Ofcourse. I'll tell the boys. I'll call you. Gomawo.

Then they bowed at each other and YongHwa left. Zelle was about to leave the room when her phone rang. Luckily she was alone in the dressing room. She doesn't want everyone to tease her bout being an Elf. She looked at who was calling. It was DongHae.

Zelle: Oh, Hae Oppa?

DongHae: Eodiseo? Are you still shooting?

Zelle: Ani, I'm about to leave and head there.

DongHae: Oh, I'll see you then.

Zelle: Ne~.

She placed her phone back in her bag and went out. The crew were still cleaning the set when she came out, she bowed at everyone she met on her way to the van. She got in and instructed the driver her destination. By 15 minutes they arrived at the parking lot of SuJu's dorm. She told the driver not to wait for her and he can go home. The driver thanked her and drove off. She went into the elevator and pressed 5. She can hear the boy's from the outside. She breathed in and pressed the doorbell. Then the door opened. It was DongHae. She smiled and bowed at him, greeting him.

Zelle: Annyeong Hasaeyo.

DongHae: Hey, how was work?

Zelle: It was fun.

KyuHyun: Oh noona! Finally your here. *running to Zelle with the new games he bought* Ya, we should try this.

DongHae: Ya~Kyuhyunnie. You should go take easy on her, she just got out from work. She's tired.

KyuHyun: Ya~hyung! I know why your being so over protective bout her. But hyung, just this time. I'm sick of playing with Henry. He can't beat me. Unlike Zelle Noona, she's way better than him.

Henry: Ya~ya~ya. Cho KyuHyun why are talking bout me as if I'm not here?

KyuHyun: Wae~? I'm telling them the truth. You suck at playing video games.

Henry: Ya~why don't we go find out and see. Huh?

KyuHyun: Andwae. I'll just beat you again then I'll get bored. I want to play with Nonna, not you. *looks at Zelle* Noona, shall we? *holding Zelle's arms*

Zelle: Ofcourse.

KyuHyun was dragging Zelle to his room when DongHae stopped him.

DongHae: Ya~can't you play in the living room?

KyuHyun: My game console is in my room.

DongHae: Its not right that you take her to your room. She's a girl.

KyuHyun: Aish~ just tell us the truth that your jealous of us being alone in that room.

DongHae: Ya~Kyuhyunnie-ah. You wanna play want to play your new games with her or not?

KyuHyun:Arrasseo~arrasseo! geez~your too overprotective to be her boyfriend. Noona, you wait for me on the living room, ye?

Zelle: Ne.

Hae took Zelle to the living room where Hyukkie and Min was. Others are in the kitchen busy preparing for dinner.

DongHae: I'm sorry bout KyuHyun. He was excited for the whole day.

Zelle: Aigoo~ kechanna. You worry to much.

We just looked at each other and laughed. Hyukkie bumped in and starts being nosy to her again. Then few minutes KyuHyun came out with his game console and started plugging it into the tv. Hyukkie went back to what he was doing, playing with his phone.

DongHae: Zelle-ssi.How was work?

Zelle: Ya, you get mad at me when I call you formaly yet you do it me..Waegeurae?

DongHae: Ahh, ye. Bya ne. Zelle-ah, how was work?

Zelle: It was fine. It was fun.*smiles brightly*

DongHae: Ya~your having fun with Jung YongHwa-ssi? Do you like him?

Zelle: Aigoo~ it doesn't mean I had fun it has to do with my partner. Tsss.

DongHae: I-I mean..

Hyukkie: Hyung, hoksshi? Are you jealous?

DongHae's eyes widened in surprise.

KyuHyun: Ya~ your not yet together but your being possesive. Aigoo~

DongHae: Ya! Kyuhyunnie, why don't you continue on what your doing, ye?

Henry: Ya~ did I hear it correctly?Hae hyung is jealous?

DongHae: Ya~ go back to the kitchen and finish cooking. I'm hungry already.

Henry: Ya... our fish is jealous. Tsss, your changing the subject. Anyway dinner will be ready in 10. Zelle noona, don't worry. Hae hyung likes you that much that he doesn't like other boys being near you.

DongHae: Ya-ya-ya Henry.

Henry just smiled and went back to the kitchen.

KyuHyun: Hae hyung. I'm gonna steal your girlfriend for a moment.

DongHae: Ya!

KyuHyun: Noona, lets play.

DongHae's P.O.V

Before I could protest. Zelle was already on the floor, Kyuhyun pulled her. I just chuckled and watched her. She seems to enjoy the game but Kyuhyun isn't. Zelle was winning. I just looked at them intensely that I didn't notice I was laughing. Then I looked at her, her smile and I smiled, smiled that I never knew I had. Then someone tapped me.

Hyukkie: Hyung...

Aish! Great, he just ruined the moment.

DongHae: Ahhh waeee!??

Hyukkie: Why are you screaming?

Was I screaming? When I looked around Min, KyuHyun and Zelle were looking at me.

DongHae: Keuggae. Aish~ I'm not screaming. *looks at EunHyuk with sharp eyes*

Then everyone went back to their business. EunHyuk scrootched over me.

Hyukkie: Hyung. I know why you screamed.

DongHae: Ya Lee EunHyuk.

Hyukkie: I saw you staring at Noona.

DongHae: Ya! Jinjja!

Hyukkie: Aigoo~ its normal hyung. *smirks*

DongHae: Ya! Why are you smiling like that?

Hyukkie: Nothing. *smirks*

DongHae: Aish! I'm gonna go to the bathroom.

Hyukkie: Hyung, what are you going to do there, huh? *grins a devilish grin*

DongHae: Ya~ pabo *hits Hyukkie in the head* I'm going to pee.

I stood up and went to the bathroom.

Zelle's P.O.V

KyuHyun: Aish! How come your good at this?

Zelle: Molla.

Henry: Kyuhyunnie, what's the score? *looks at the screen* Aigoo~!

KyuHyun: Ya! *glares at Henry*

Henry: *smiles cutely* Teukkie hyung says its time to eat.

SungMin: Ne.

Zelle: Kyuhyun-ssi. Ka ja.

I helped KyuHyun in fixing the game console, keeping it away from the pathway since we were sitting and mostly blocking on it.

Zelle: KyuHyun-ssi. Where's your comfort room?

KyuHyun point the door near the television.

Zelle: Gomawo. You go ahead.

KyuHyun: Ye.

I went to the door and was about to turn the doorknob when I felt something pushing me. Thats when I knew the door was open and I fell into someone. I screamed for I don't how loud when all I could hear were footsteps running to where I am not opening my eyes.

DongHae's P.O.V

I heard Henry yell that dinner is ready. I've been in the bathroom for I don't know how long. To be honest, I didn't come here to pee. But I want to lock myself and take time to think. Why the bathroom? I don't to be rude to Zelle if I go to my room and say lock myself. So using the bathroom and pretend to pee was the safest excuse I could ever get.

Dinner is ready, I should go out. I washed my face for the last time and my hands then grabs a towel. I reached for door and opened it when something fell into me. It was fast and sudden that I didn't recognize who it was till she was on my arms, she screamed enough for everybody to hear. Her eyes was still closed and I stood there in shock.

Henry: Noona, kechann----

Heechul: Zelle-ah. Waegeu----

EunHyuk: Ya, noon---

Everyone was surprised to see our position. I could see in some eyes questions, was Zelle peeking at me?

For others who didn't have the slightest idea, what were we doing in the bathroom. While KyuHyun, Henry and Hyukkie, there was this huge grin on them. Aish~this boys.

DongHae: Zelle-ah, kechanna?

Zelle's P.O.V

I was hugging who ever this person was. His smell was like Hae Oppa's. I heard Hyukkie, Henry and HeeChul oppa call me. But they somehow came to a surprise hault. Wae? Then I heard the person I'm hugging speak.

DongHae: Zelle-ah, kechanna?

Omo! Its Hae oppa! Aigoo~! Was he in the bathroom? Oh! I forgot, he did go to the bathroom. Aish! What could he be thinking that I was by the door at the time! Noooo, this is to much. I breathed in and finally took courage to open my eyes. I looled up to him and I saw on those eyes a worried look, not a questioning look.

Zelle: A-ah. Y-ye.

I let go from hugging him and stood. I turn to look where everyone was, I saw questioning eyes, and I saw teasing eyes, from Henry, KyuHyun and Hyukkie while HeeChul oppa was worried.

KyuHyun: Ya! What were you doing in the bathroom?

Me and Hae Oppa answered simeoultaneously, and stuttered at the same time, having a hard time finding those words.

HeeChul: Ya ya. Whatever it is, let's forget about it and go eat. I'm hungry.

We just all agreed and went to the kitchen. Everyone sat at their places and I was sitting between Hae Oppa and HeeChul oppa. We said our blessings and started eating.

Zelle: Isn't SiWon Oppa coming?

Everyone dropped their chopsticks and looked at Hae whose expression became blank.

Zelle: Wae? Did something happen to them?

LeeTeuk: A-aniyo. Its not like that. Siwon-ah is at Japan. He has a promotion there.

Zelle: Ah, shall we eat?

I was breaking the awkward moment. I don't why but it did just feel so awkward. We eat and laughed and debated and then eat. Everyone agreed to come to my apartment tomorrow. Another sleep over is going to happen. They also thanked me for the adobo and how much they loved, they even made me promise to cook some tomorrow and make halo-halo. Finally dinner was over, Min, Kang-In and Zhou Mi volunteered to clean up. So the others went to the living room. Henry and KyuHyun went into playing. HeeChul ad Hyukkie were busy with their phones. Shindong and Leeteuk went out to by beers. Ryeowook and Yesung were setting tables in the living room and Hae Oppa, he suddenly vanished. Then I saw this door in the living room, I saw a balcony and I just stood up and went there.

HeeChul: Zelle-ah, eodiseo?

Zelle: I'm just gonna go to the balcony and go get some fresh air.

HeeChul: Be back quick, Teukkie hyung will be back soon, we have to play the Peppero Game.

Zelle: Ye.

I opened the door and the fresh air greeted me. I stood there fpr a couple of minutes when I felt I wasn't alone anymore.

DongHae: Do you like the view?

Zelle: Oh~Oppa. How long have you been there?

DongHae: I just got here.

DongHae's P.O.V

After dinner, I left the kitchen first and went into my room. I had to call Eomma and check if everything is okay at the Grand. When I got out from my room, everyone is busy with their businesses, but I don't seem to see her. Then I saw the balcony door open, I went there and I saw her, eyes closed, enjoying everything. I went beside her, enjoying my view of her. Everything about her is just so mesmerizing, that its hard to contain my feelings for her. But I have to. Then she opened her eyes, I turned my head and stared at was she looking at.

DongHae: Do you like the view?

Zelle: Oh~Oppa. How long have you been there?

DongHae: I just got here.

Zelle: Its so pretty.

DongHae: But not as pretty as you are.

She just looked at me and smiled, and she turned back to look at the scenery. But there was something in her eyes that sparked, even though she wouldn't tell me, I knew it not the view she came out here for, I know she misses her family. Then something pushed me.

I'm walking towards her. She closed her eyes again. I am now standing behind her. I lift my arms. Then I enclosed them to her. Hugging her tight.

Zelle: Oppa.

DongHae: You don't have to tell me. I know you miss them, cause I miss mine too. Let me comfort you.

Zelle: Gomawo.

Then I let go of her and faced her to me.

DongHae: Is that it?

Zelle: Ya~ why did you let go of? Ypu haven't comforted me yet.

She turned her back and pulled my arms. I just chuckled and she chuckles too then I placed my chin lightly on hr shoulder. I'm practically leaning on her.

Zelle: And no, that's not just it.

What she did next surprised me. She kissed me on the cheeks, but it felt as she almost kissed me on the lips. We were so close that the part where she kissed me was like the edge part of my lips. I just smiled and looked at her, she smiles me back, then there was this flash of light. And to our surprise, the others were taking pictures of us. We both let go of each other in the instant.

DongHae: How long have you been standing there?

KyuHyun: Enough to witness that kiss.

Zelle: Ya~Kyuhyun-ssi.

HeeChul: Why don't we go inside and start playing?

Zelle: Good call oppa.

So we all went inside and played the game. Zelle and HeeChul were the referee's since hyung suggested some space for his dongsaengs. Talk about being clingy. As usual me and Hyukkie were partners, Henry and KyuHyun, then Ryeowook and Zhou Mi and Sungmin hyunh, Shindong and KangIn, Yesung and Teukkie hyung. The game started and glady me and Hyukkie hyung won, and as usual KyuHyun and KangIn would always fuss about a rematch.

Zelle's P.O.V

I can't still get over with what happened in the balcony. I'm still embarrassed with the other members. But part of me is rejoicing. I guess you know why. For the whole game I was half day dreaming, just looking at him, mesmerized with that smile, that laugh. OMO~ why is my heart beating like this? I'm going to be crazy. I should stop looking at him. But I can't, its so beautiful and breath taking. Haaaayy~ all I could do is sigh. HeeChul oppa is keeping me at his side, he was quite furious bout awhile ago. Tssss, him being so protective, but I like it though, I always wanted a brother like this. I was practically spazzing till HeeChul oppa snapped me out of it.

HeeChul: Oii, Zelle-ah. Are you judging?

Zelle: Oh~ sorry, Oppa. I'm gonna go to the bathroom.

HeeChul: Come back quickly.

I stood up and went into the bathroom. Actually I'm not here to pee. I just wanna get out of there for a moment and stop staring at him. I stared at the mirror, my face its blushing, I can't go out like this, I turned on the faucet and washed my face. What's happening to me? Am I inlove again? Am I? I am? Well if I am, I've got to control myself, especially spazzing out. I turned off the faucet and wiped my face with the paper towel. I was about to open the door when I remembered what happened awhile ago. Control it, remember? I breathed in and out then opened it. By the time I got back they were judging already, and with their luck, it was team EunHae, it could have been better with team HaeHae. Tsss, control it, control. KyuHyun and KangIn kept ranting about rematch but they all just laughed. Then HeeChul oppa spoke.

HeeChul: Ya~ Zelle-ah, what time are you moving tomorrow?

Zelle: Well, I kinda need to clean the apartment and arrange the stuff, so I guess by 11.

Henry: Do you need help noona?

Zelle: I don't have that much furnitures and since most of them would be there already. I just have my luggages. I think I need help in cleaning and arranging, but two helping hands would be nice, but I dont wan-----

Henry: I'll help! *smiling while raising his right hand*

HeeChul: I'll be there and help too.

Henry: What about you Hae hyung?

Zelle: Oh, he already offered.

DongHae: Even if you won't ask me Henry, I would always help her.

EunHyuk: I'll come help too.

HeeChul: Ya ya! Its too much. You can stay here Hyukkie.

Zelle: Hyukkie-ssi can come.

HeeChul: Fine! Fine. Others can come by dinner, you take of bringing foods.

KyuHyun: Isn't Zelle going to cook the adobo again?

HeeChul: Ya, Cho KyuHyun, she'll get tired from cleaning all day.

Zelle: Its fine Oppa.

DongHae: I'll help her hyung.

KyuHyun: So its a yes then. Yeey!

HeeChul: Aish!

We all just laughed and agreed for another sleep over, Teukkie said he'll take care of buying the foods and make sure of it. KyuHyun promised no more horror movies. I looked at my watch and it was 10:45 already, I think its time to go.

Zelle: I don't wanna be rude but its getting late, I should head off.

HeeChul: I'll drive you home.

Zelle: Ani! I'll just catch a cab. You should rest Oppa, gomawo.

HeeChul: Ya~ its late already, I can't just allow you to ride a cab alone. Let me--

DongHae: Hyung, I'll drive her.

HeeChul: Arra. You take care of her, okay?

DongHae just smiled at HeeChul oppa. We bid our goodbyes then we left the room. We hopped into the elevator still silent, well its getting awkward, then the bell rang indicating we've reached our destined floor. We walked towards his car silently, I don't know why were not talking, but it kinda felt uncomfortable. He turned the engine on and drove off, and he's driving in a calm motion, taking glances on me time to time.

Zelle: Okay, this is getting awkward. Us not talking at each other. I mean, if this was about what happened in the balcony, I don't see any reason why we should not talk to each other.

DongHae: I'm sorry. I thought you'd not want to talk about it, especially what the members did.

Zelle: Well they practically kinda know that we had a thing, do they?

DongHae: Yes. I somehow told them.

Zelle: So I see there's no point on hiding it to them, we should definitely hide it to your fans and other publicity.

DongHae: I know. But if you wanna declare it.

Zelle: I'd want to, but I'm thinking of the consequences and your career.

DongHae: If its fine with you then its fine with me.

Zelle: In the right time Oppa. We will.

He smiled at me, the sweetest smile he always had on. I just laughed. I don't know why but I'm definitely elated.

DongHae: Waeyo? Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face?

Zelle: Ani, eopseo. I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing because I'm happy, very happy. And why are you driving in a calm motion?

DongHae: I barely had you alone in the dorm. You know how crazy the other members with guests. So I'm taking my time.

Zelle: That was one hella crazy dinner.

We both laughed then he suggested we should open the windows and turn on the radio, I agreed.

A few minutes past we were infront of the hotel.

Zelle: Thank you for tonight, I had a wonderful night.

DongHae: Thank you for coming. You made it wonderful.

Then DongHae was about to open the door when she stopped him.

Zelle: You don't to walk me to my room. Its getting pretty late Oppa. I'll be fine.

DongHae: Its fine with me.

Zelle: I insist. You have to head back to the dorm. Its late. Call me when you got back.

DongHae: Arra.

He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek which made Zelle blush.

DongHae: Goodnight Zelle. See ya tomorrow.

She smiled and bid him goodnight and got out of the care, she turned around and waived at him as he drove off.

Tomorrow's moving day.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Sorry for the very very long updates. Been having this writers mental block. HAHAHAHA. took me long to figure out how to end this chapter. anyways. hope you like. KAMSAHAMNIDA

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...