What Happened in Vegas

By itz_zubi

"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and... More

what happened in Vegas
cast
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
ANNOUNCEMENT
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty-eight: the end
☆new story alert☆

chapter nine

16.9K 703 16
By itz_zubi

Emiliana's POV
"I can't go home" I repeat and Mr Raphael shoots a confused glance towards me.

"why? " he asks focusing ahead again.

"people... They are after me" I say whimpering likes a little girl.

Pathetic I know

Mr Raphael didn't say another word and keeps driving while I fidget on my seat.

Should I call Daniel? After all I have spent a night with him and he was a stranger.

Mr Raphael slows down when we come to a huge gate that I crane my neck to see the top.

He horns and the gate slides open without anyone opening it. The gate opens to reveal a large mansion. I don't even know how to describe it. Various cars are parked outside and the house towers over it. Even though it's dark outside, it looks like afternoon inside that place.

"where is this place? " I ask confused.

"my house " Mr Raphael says nonchalantly as if he did not use billions to build it. It looks like a freaking castle

"I should get going" I say hastily

"that's if you have anywhere to go by 10 pm" he says turning around to walk inside.

I suddenly realize that its almost Christmas and most people will spend their vacation here so all hotels will be filled up.

"can I really pass the night here? " I ask Mr Raphael who is already a little bit far from me.

"if I didn't want you to, I wouldn't have brought you here" he says walking inside while I jog behind him trying not to fall in my ridiculously long heels and tight gown.

The inside of the house is even prettier. All the lights hung gracefully on the wall giving the house a beautiful but homey feeling.

Chatters could be heard from the kitchen so Mr Raphael walks towards the kitchen.

"you can retire for the night" he says and young girls troop outside. I guess they are maids. They flash me a smile before walking outside.

Soon, an elderly woman walks out speaking with Mr Raphael. When they reach us, she flashes me a smile.

"you are so pretty " she comments and I break into a smile. She seems like a really nice person.

"this is Mrs Jones, my cook" mr Raphael says

"hi Mrs Jones" I greet waving at the older woman.

"will you pass the night here? " she asks and I nod my head.

"then let me cook something since you have been gone since afternoon " she says quickly looking over at Mr Raphael.

"I'll pass " Mr Raphael says immediately.

"me too" I chirp but I'm lying. My stomach rumbles and I'm glad they can't hear it.  I haven't eaten all afternoon and I didn't finish my breakfast in the morning.

"I'll head to my room, Mrs Jones please show Emiliana to her room. " Mr Raphael says retiring to his room.

"are you sure you are not hungry " Mrs Jones asks concern gleaming in her eyes.

"I'm fine" I assure her

"if you get hungry,  there are lots of food for you to eat in the kitchen " she finishes gesturing to a room in the corner which I guess is the kitchen and I nod in understanding.

"I'll show you your room" Mrs Jones says leading me upstairs. There are lots of room and we don't stop walking till we reach a floor with only two rooms.

"you will pass the night here, in the closet,  there are various clothes you can wear" she smiles gesturing to the room.

"thank you Mrs Jones " I smile appreciatively and give her a warm smile which she returns before disappearing downstairs.

I turn around and go into the room.  It is furnished nicely with a king sized bed in the middle.  A full stand mirror is across from it.  The big closet is pressed against the wall and I walk to it while stripping from my dress and stretching from being in such a fitted cloth.

Unfortunately,  the closet had very few clothes and most of them are boy clothes.  The only female stuffs are bikinis and tank tops.

I search until I find a long sleeve shirt and baggy trousers.

I jump into the bathroom which is another story.  Everything is white and sparkly.  I think it is cleaned everyday.

I let the cold water run down my body and I feel very relieved.  I wash my hair so much that my head hurt and when I'm done, I take a clean towel and wipe my body clean. 

Everything is so in place and I feel like I'm in a hotel.

I take the dryer and start blowing my hair but immediately it starts,  it runs down.

My luck!!

Wrapping another towel around my head, I make my way outside and slip inside my shirt that covered my hands and still had lots of space left.  The fact that it reached my knee made me throw the trouser back in the closet.

I take the towel from my head hoping the hair would have dried a little but no!, it is still as wet.

I sigh loudly walking out of my room to the next room. Maybe I can find a working dryer since I'm so tired that if I lay down,  I'll be off like a light.

The door isn't locked so I walk in easily. The room is very big and the room is dark so I can't see clearly.  I see some paintings on the wall so I walk towards it trying to make out what was engraved on it.

Luckily,  I find a switch and press it down.  Immediately,  the room Lights up.  There is a guitar in a case.  I quickly examine it. It looks expensive and I feel like pulling a string since I love playing guitar.  It's like a passion.

Whose room could this be?

Could this be me Raphael's room?

I keep on looking since there is no one here.  My eye trails to the wall.  It has pictures of Mr Raphael and Daniel pinned on it.  I then realized that this really is Mr Raphael's room but where is he?

I look more at the pictures until my eyes land on one.  It was me,  my arm is slung around Raphael  and he has a smirk plastered on his face.

He remembers!!

"what are you doing here? " I hear a masculine voice behind me and I spin around locking eyes with Mr Raphael.

It appears he was in his walk in closet and I didn't notice it.  But he remembers me but he never says anything about it.

Doesn't he want me to know that he knows?

"I...i came to borrow your dryer" I say truthfully, my voice shaking and he raises his eyebrow at me.

He is dressed in a tight shirt that hugs all his muscles which I am trying not to look at and maintain his gaze.

"my dryer? What happened to yours" he asks and I gulp visibly.  I couldn't still believe that he remembers me.

I stand still not able to provide an answer.  I couldn't bring it out of my mouth.

He takes a small step closer to me and I realize I'm moving backwards too.

He continues taking small strides towards me and the long gap between us is slowly closing up.

"don't come any closer " I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. His strides makes him reach me quickly. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands.

"do you really not remember me " he says slowly leaning in and stopping by my ear.

"because I have a feeling you do " he says his minty breath fanning my ear while I stand there frozen. It makes my heart beat feeling him so close to me.

I look up at him taking in all his features.  His eyes are fixated on mine not even glancing away.
Suddenly,  he looks away and his eye trails to the picture and looks back at me immediately.

I look back down at my feet wondering what to say.

I should run away.

I raise my hand,  attempting to push him away but he grips it and places it beside my face. I try with my other hand and he repeats the same action.

Not relenting,  I try with my legs and he presses my leg with his making it impossible to escape.

"please let me go" I croaked out looking up at him again. I stare at his eyes continuing the staring contest.  I seem to throw him off balance because his grip on my hand loosened so I grab the opportunity pushing him away and bolting out of the room.

I run into my room and lock my door behind me and screaming into my pillow.

Mr Raphael knows who I am and he won't stop till he makes me admit the truth.

Hey guys!!!  What do you think of this chapter.

The next chapter is taking us to Vegas to see what happened in Vegas.

Again,  a new character will be introduced. Can't wait

Don't forget to vote, comment,  share.

Love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 9.4K 45
"Good morning love, did you sleep well?" he breathes, in a hoarse voice placing a kiss on my lips. "Good morning. And yes I had a lovely sleep. Just...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
6.3K 214 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
282K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...