Alpha little girl

By Anne_mateo

~No description for this book ~just read it and find out. More

Alpha little girl
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Author notes

Chapter 6

3.8K 85 3
By Anne_mateo

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"Ahhhh!!!" I keep screaming as my bone crack and rearrange.

I thought I could be brave during my first time shifting but I was wrong. It was worst than what some people describe it.

"We need to get you out in the woods before anyone see you shifting." Aiden pick me up bridal way and ran towards the woods.

"Here we go" he slowly laid me on the grass floor.

"Ahhh!!" this pain is worse than cramps and anything else.

He started to unzip my dress and I freak out and moved away from him. What does he think he doing?

"While shifting, you take off the clothes your wearing so they don't ripe. And I know for sure you don't want to ripe this pretty dress." He explain to me.

I nodded my head in understandment and he continue taking me dress off. Now I'm completed naked in the woods and in pain. I did not like the situation, but at least no one was around.

My back bones keep ripping apart and I started to grow fur on my body. I close my eyes and let the pain go around me, all over my aching body. I fell onto my knees and scream my head off wanting it to be gone the pain. When I open my eyes again, I knew the shifting was finally over because I was on the floor, on all fours legs looking up to Aiden. Finally, I had shifted.

-Aiden P.O.V-

Aleydi was shifting for the first time so I had to help her out. So I carried her out in the woods, laid her on the floor, then strip her out of her dress. This dress is too beautiful to ruin it. I was tempted by her naked body but I need to focus into Aleydi pain and to help her in her shifting.

I watch her scream in pain and shifting into her wolf, and it was breaking my heart. Her ear going back to the top of her head and her hair turn into fur,then her hands into tiny little paws. Just like in minute, she was a human girl and the next moment she turned into a wolf.

She looked like a flawless and gorgeous wolf, her brown fur shine beneath the moon light and her eyes are still green. She was small but the regular size of a she wolf, she was perfect for me.

She looked up to me with her green eyes and had happiness in her eyes. She ran up from the floor, jump on me, and lick my face and wag her tail in excitement.

"Ok ok, your happy, I'm happy for you too. " I slowly push her off of me and sit up to look at her. She snuggle her nose in my chest and I wrap my arm around her neck. She was fragile, I was scared to break her small wolf body.

She nudge her head to her dress on the floor next to us and I knew what she was saying.

"Go change, I promise I won't look while you shift back" I promise her and gave her my permission. She gave me a happy look. She grab her dress by her jaw and ran behind a tree near by.

5 minute later, she came out the same beautiful girl in the dress. Her hair wasn't mess up, but perfect how it was before and her makeup was spot on, showing the beautiful skin color and beauty she had.

"You look so beautiful Aleydi" I told her grabbing her hand within mine.

She hid her face from me because she was blushing and embarrass of what I just said.

"Come on my beautiful mate, lets go back to the your party and dance a little."

"Do we have to? I want to stay out here in the woods with you" she whined and came closer to me.

"Fine, just another 30 minute, then I have to check up my sister. She is still back at the party" I forgot I left Anahi and Xavier back at the party and I bet they haven't realize I'm gone yet.

"Ok then. 30 more minutes" she lean in and kiss me with her sexy lips. Her kisses are the sweetest taste I ever have.

-Aleydi P.O.V-

We stayed in the woods for almost an hour, just walking, talking and looking up in the sky. It such a beautiful night tonight.

Then Aiden had to go back, he had to go find his sister and her mate.

"This have been a great party" we walk hand and hand back to the ball room. I wanted to stay next to him as close and as long as I can.

I look around the parking lot as we were walking by and saw that there was only 4 cars left. Oh no! I stop in my steps. My dad is going to kill me. I been gone so long.

"What wrong?" Aiden asked me, concern to why I stop .

I look at him blankly and I image what my dad will do if he find out I was out in the woods with My Mate. I see blood and bruises on his face, making me nervous.

"My dad will kill me" I tell him, earning a surprise look.

He sigh in relief and smile at me. He started to pull me, holding both my hands, towards the double door.

"What is the worse thing he could do to me? I'm an Alpha and he's an alpha, we could work something out. We are going to talk like men"

Before I could respond back, we push threw the double door and enter the ball room.

I was pulled away from Aiden hands and was in my dad arms. What was going on?

"OMG! I'm So Happy To See You My Baby Girl!" my dad said with a relief and panic in his voice. "What Happen To My Baby Girl!"

I heard a low growl and I knew it was from Aiden. That what I was scared of. Having a fued between these two.

"Umm.. Dad, you could let go of me now." I tried to push him away but he keep his grip.

"OMG! Aleydi what happen to you? Me and your father were -" I heard sienna voice coming behind us. I never knew this much people cared for me. I felt kinda loved.

She stop mid-way her sentence when she saw Aiden.

"Oh la la, who is this good looking fellow ?" She tried to act all girly and lovey. She winked at me and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah Aleydi, who Is this fellow?" My dad turn on his protective mode. Here we go. The over protective father.

"Umm.. daddy, This is Aiden Desanto. He is ..." I couldn't finish that sentence, I didn't know what to call him. Friend? Boyfriend? Random stranger?

"He is Aleydi Mate!" Sienna scream out ruining the news. Thanks a lot sienna, notice the sarcasm.

"Yup" is all Aiden said. He looked nerves but still had courage. He stand up straight and looked brave.

"That is great, well nice to meet you." my dad stick out his hand for Aiden to shake.

After they shook, Aiden had a little pain look on his face. I knew my dad pressure on Aiden's hand.

"I have a question for you Aiden" my dad ask.

I wonder what that could be.

"Are you the alpha of the sunrise pack, our peaceful neighbor?"

"Yes"

"Well then, that good to hear, my daughter is hanging around some good packs."

Did I hear him well? Did he just said I could be around with Aiden?

"I tell you now sir that my pack will take care of her super well and you don't have to worry - "

He was cut off by my dad. "Whoa whoa whoa, what are you saying fellow?"

Before Aiden could respond back, a girl voice interrupted him with a loud scream.

"Hey big brother! There you are! Me and Xavier been looking for you everywhere!" this girl came up walking to him with another boy at her side. She gave Aiden a hug and the boy next to her did as well.

"Hey Anahi, umm.. this is not a good time right now" he push both of them off of him.

"What the matter Aiden?" she look from me and my father to him and back at us.

"Hey Aleydi! Happy Birthday girl!" she smile and compliment me.

"Thanks" I smile back. I don't know this girl but I like her already.

"Ummm.... I'm trying to deal with something here Anahi. So can you and Xavier wait- "

"Relax man, I understand what happening here." This boy walks towards me and looks down at me.

He is a good foot taller than me and that kinda scares me. He had to bend forward to get eye to eye.

I heard my dad growling behind me and some of the other pack member that were looking this way.

He came close to my ear and whisper "I could smell Aiden all over you. You are his mate and you have to face it. Don't fight it back"

After he finish, Aiden pull him back. The boy stumble back a little but Anahi caught him.

"Look Aiden, I understand you want to take my baby girl back at your pack house and be with her like forever and stuff but that is not going to happen" my dad step forward, grabbing hold of my shoulder.

No no no no no... this could not be happening. Not on my birthday.

"Alpha Perez, I understand you are a loyal father, but Aleydi is my mate and without her, I can't live." aawwww.. so sweet.

"Well too bad!" my dad screamed and yelled at Aiden.

"Dad!" I scream at him. He is acting rude and unfair right now.

"Mine!" Aiden using his alpha voice and reached out for me.

"Aiden!" I scream at him.

"Wow, getting intense in here" Anahi bud in the argument "Look sir, we could talk about this tomorrow, right now, everyone is tired and exhausted from the party. We could work this out later."

"Fine" my father calming down his voice.

Aiden eyes were turning silver to black and back to silver.

"See you later" I said weakly. I didn't want to leave my mate but I had to. My stupid alpha father!

"Mine" he said again.

I walk up to him and hug him. He started to sniff my neck, calming down with my smell.

"You ok now?"

"Yes" he voice calm down, making me relief a little.

I had to let him go, I didn't want to but I had to. I walk pass my father and walk to my room.

Once up the pack house at my room, I took off my dress and put on my PJ. I don't care how I look right now, I'll shower tomorrow Saturday morning.

I jump on my bed and hug my stuff dog I got from my mother before she died. Its really old and ripped but its all I have left from her.

Knock knock

"Leave me alone"I scream to the door.

"Can we talk baby girl?" my dad sounded sad. Like I care what he feel right now.

"No!" I grab my iPod from the counter next to my bed and blasted up the music so I don't have to listen to my dad.

How could he be so selfish?

-Aiden P.O.V-

"The nerves of that old man! He could not keep me away from her!"

"Aiden calm down, we going to see her again tomorrow." my sister calming me down.

We were on our way back to the pack house, and without my mate!

"I need my mate!" I use my alpha voice again.

We need her! I need her next to me! my wolf scream at me.

"Just sleep on it brother." she keep petting and calming me down.

"Yeah bro, I understand what your going threw. I had someone in my way from being with me mate, but that didn't stop me." Xavier said.

"It's not the same, your was just me. Mine problem is with an father Alpha, an powerful father Alpha."

Alpha Perez own the toughest pack on the country of California. They are the roughest and toughest pack, it put my pack to shame.

"We'll get threw this brother"

"I hope so" I really do hope so. I need Aleydi with me and I won't let her get away from me because of her protective father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.3K 22
Your going to have to read and find out
For Sale By Bunnii

General Fiction

271K 7.9K 55
Just read no description
529K 11.3K 29
this story is about a girl who fell in love with a thug READ PLZ ITS MY FIRST STORY
28.1K 399 32
Read it and figure out why the Title :)