The MVP's Beauty (SaTzu)

Від Raine1o1

Typical story of strangers. A mysterious MVP basketball player named Chou Tzuyu, while the other is just an... Більше

The MVP's Beauty Trailer
SaTzu Ch.1
SaTzu Ch.2
SaTzu Ch.3
SaTzu Ch.4
SaTzu Ch.5
SaTzu Ch.6
SaTzu Ch.7
SaTzu Ch.8
SaTzu Ch.9
SaTzu Ch.10
SaTzu Ch.11
SaTzu Ch.12
SaTzu Ch.13
SaTzu Ch.15
SaTzu Ch.16
SaTzu Ch.17
SaTzu Ch.18
SaTzu Ch.19
SaTzu Ch.20
Christmas SaTzu Bonus :)
SaTzu Ch.22
SaTzu Extra Ch.
SaTzu Special Ch.
SaTzu New Year Special
New Story Published
Thank you!
Advertisement
Thank you! 😃
Ads
SaTzu Ch. 19 (New Version)
Got a new story! (Again)

SaTzu Ch.14

18.2K 501 854
Від Raine1o1

(Sana's Side)

Finally, the ground. Is what Sana was thinking the moment they got off the plane. They are still in the airport while rolling their luggages along.

"Are you hungry, Sana?" Tzuyu asked, she then automatically intertwine their fingers resulting a flinch from her.

Sana's face was then again painted in red hue, she clearly can't understand why Tzuyu is suddenly weaving their fingers together. But what ever it is, she sure is enjoying their kneaded hands.

"N-No, I'm fine."

Tzuyu small gestures didn't even lead her to think of any thing romantic, she just thought that the taller one is just used to holding hands and such.

When they reached outside the airport lobby, a black BMW and a chauffer is waiting for them. The man automatically greeted them in a bow—eventhough he's a  Swiss—he then took all their luggage and settled it on the cargo hold and opened the door for them.

As they are seated, they then slowly drived away from the area.

Sana, on the other hand, was too entertained with the view and forgotten about their weaved hands. She kept a constant tug on Tzuyu's hand when she sees something that she likes.

Tzuyu smiled in amusement, she was also busy admiring Sana's enjoyable reaction. She was just too cute.

"Wah! Tzuyu-ah, look!" Sana pointed out the large field full of cows.

ו•••••••••••×

(Tzuyu's Side)

"Yes, I can see that." Tzuyu replied without removing her eyes from the delighted latter. She was obviously satisfied at the squirrel's reaction.

Sana's happiness is Tzuyu's life.

"Ik geloof dat je verliefd bent op haar, Ms. Chou." The driver smiled as he glanced at the rear mirror.

(A/N: Trans: "I believe you are in love with her, Ms. Chou.")

Tzuyu smiled back and looked away from his teasing smirk. She then replied with a satisfied smile.

"Absoluut, gek, verliefd."

(A/N: Trans: "Absolutely, crazily, in love.")

Sana was curious about what they are saying and looked at Tzuyu in an asking manner.

"What?" Tzuyu raised a brow at her.

Sana beamed in excitement. "What are you talking about? You can also speak their language!"

"Of course, I was trained." She blandly replied, as if it wasn't any interesting.

"So, what did you guys talking about?"

Tzuyu felt her cheeks started to burn. "Nothing important, just about the hotels and such."

"Ahh, but it's still amazing you know how to speak their language! I like hearing you speaking Dutch! Say something again!"

Tzuyu's eyes sparkled with mirth. She then turned her head to fully face the curious squirrel.

"Ik ben smoorverliefd op jou."

(A/N: Trans: "I am madly in love with you.")

The driver snorted in her clever way of confessing knowing Sana had no clue what she was talking about. Sana glanced at him and back to Tzuyu.

"What does that mean?"

"It means, you looked like a squirrel! Haha"

With that, she earned painful slaps on her shoulders while she's laughing. Sana huffed.

Sana crossed her arms and looked out of the window. "I hate you!"

The driver inserted a chuckle. "Het is beter om een ​​dame niet van streek te maken, Ms. Chou."

(A/N: Trans: "It's better not to make a lady upset, Ms. Chou.")

Tzuyu glanced at the sulking girl, sighed. She looked at the driver who still had a knowing smile.

"Hoe ik wou dat ik die nu naar haar kan zeggen."

(A/N: Trans: "How I wish I can properly say those words to her right now.")

The man nodded. "Als een man die verliefd werd, hoef je het meisje niet langer te laten wachten. Ze is misschien uit liefde voor jou gevallen."

(A/N: Trans: "As a man who experienced falling in love, you musn't make the girl wait any longer. She might fell out of love for you.)

Tzuyu brows furrowed, she then shook her head before diverting her eyes on the scenery. "Ze is niet verliefd op mij."

(A/N: Trans: "She's not in love with me.")

The man looked at the two in the mirror and didn't say anything in return. He can clearly see the love in their eyes yet he doesn't understand what's holding them back to be happy.

Not long after, they had reached the hotel. The chauffer gave their luggages to the bellhop and bowed to them saying just give him a call.

The two quietly entered the hotel, Sana is clearly ignoring her. After checking in, they then went into their room.

"Sana," Tzuyu called out while following Sana around the room. "Are you still mad at me?" She pleaded.

Sana completely ignored her and proceed to checking her luggage.

Tzuyu pouted. "Sana~" She whined but still didn't affect the latter. 'Stubborn, huh?' She added a smirk after thinking something devious.

Tzuyu picked Sana up earning a squeal from the squirrel, she then laid her down on the fluffy matress and stayed on top trapping the girl below.

"Will you still ignore me?"

Sana huffed and looked away. Tzuyu's brow twitched.

"Sana," Her voice went into a sudden growl, too husky for her liking. "Stop ignoring me or else."

Sana looked at her with a raised brow. "Or else what?" She spat.

"Or else, I'll be daring."

The girl below her raised her brow again like challenging her on what she will do. A smirk slipped.

"Okay, let's see how long can you ignore me."

Tzuyu unexpectedly dived directly onto Sana exposed neck. She had all the advantages since Sana removed her winter coat and was left only wearing her thin white dress. Tzuyu started raining kisses around her neck as she felt Sana frozed underneath her.

"Keep ignoring me, I'll do more than this." She purred on Sana's red ears.

Her hand suddenly traveled from the mattress up to Sana's waist and thighs. Tzuyu was really enjoying this, she can see how red Sana is already and how she wish she really can take her on now.

She kept dragging her lips down to Sana's exposed upper chest as she inhales her lovely scent of lavender. She really wanted to drag her tongue across it, in all honesty.

Tzuyu breathed against Sana's skin making the girl under whimper. Pulling away, after her eyes was laid on Sana her breath almost got lost.

Sana was seducingly sexy while looking at her, her brown locks spreaded on the sheets and her distorted dress is tempting Tzuyu to rip it apart, especially her strap is already showing on her shoulders. Seeing Sana's half lidded eyes while trying to catch her raging breath as to her long creamy legs rubbing against each other made her turned Tzuyu on so badly.

Sana is so sexy as fuck.

Their last intimate playful session almost drived her to the edge of insanity since her craving were not fulfilled, and now for the second time around?

No, she's still in her right mind. She can't touch Sana, not yet. She needs to hold it.

"Tz-Tzuyu-ah~"

Tzuyu swear Sana moaned out her name, her eyes were fixated on Sana's lips down to her chest then legs. Tzuyu breathed and tried to compose herself.

"Y-Yes, Sana?" She whispered back.

Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck making the top girl's eyes wide.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Tzuyu stuttered while keeping an eye on the seductress. Surely, she can feel herself getting warmer below.

"T-Tzuyu-ah~"

Sana moaned her name the second time around and boy, it sure felt awesome hearing it. And now, she wanted to hear more of it.

"What do you want, Sana?" Tzuyu eagerly waited for her response, 'coz right now she's in the verge of controlling her hormones since it's about to get loose.

Sana licked her lips and bit her lower lip while looking at her. Tzuyu sanity percentage dropped drastically to one percent in which that's what keeps herself checked.

Tzuyu pulled away yet was pulled back down making their faces much closer. Their breaths are fanning against each other. Tzuyu can sense Sana's arousal through her gestures and now she's not sure whether she can hold herself anymore or not.

No, she has to. She's not gonna touch Sana, not until they're official. But the thing is, Sana is a big temptation right now. If something will happen to them, how can they face each other after?

"Tzuyu-ah~"

Sana's louder moan earned back her attention, she felt fingers caressing her neck and hair.

"S-Sana, stop. I'm sorry for going overboard." She apologized, thinking Sana might be doing this to get revenge on what she did earlier.

"Mmm. . . "

Sana bit her lower lip again as Tzuyu kept staring at those big brown eyes that is already luring her in.

Tzuyu then thought of apologizing a thousand times after. She threw her sanity at the back of her head and wanted release.

Crashing their lips together as Sana pulled her in much closer, in a needy way. Their tongues battled hungrily as their hands kept fumbling over their clothes trying to pull it off.

After minutes of struggling, all of their garments sprawled all over the floor. Tzuyu covered themselves with the comforter and started attacking Sana neck ravishlingly.

Sana moaned out of ecstacy, her hands kept a constant grip on Tzuyu's hair everytime the taller girl nipped her neck by her lips.

Sana's moans were a music to Tzuyu's ears. And it would be a pleasure to hear it again and again.

Their body moved in sync as they kept a steady rub against each other, feeling the curve of one another.

Tzuyu's right hand started to play with Sana's perky mounds, she started pinching the tip as she sucked the other with pure hunger. Sana moaned in delight, she kept biting her lips.

"Ugh, shit. . . "

Every exhale Sana did turned into throaty moans making Tzuyu more eager to eat all the way.

"Tzuyu-ah~"

Sana moaned out her name, she started to like her name that way and she suddenly wanted it to hear more.

Sucking and pinching the two mounds alternately, Sana kept squirming underneath, arching her back for more. Tzuyu licked her way down across Sana's firm tummy and finally, to the place where she was craving for.

Spreading the legs of the older girl, she laid in front of it, but before she did anything she looked at Sana first who is eagerly waiting for her to do it.

Without further ado, gripping the captive girl's leg as she gave a long sloppy lick against Sana's creamed slit. Feeling how slippery Sana's entrance is enticing her to lick it clean. Tzuyu never knew Sana would taste this great, she might get addicted to it.

"Fuck! Tzuyu-ah!" Sana moaned louder as she entangles her fingers through Tzuyu's dishelved hair, pulling her much closer for a better pleasure. "Oh fuck! That felt so good~"

Tzuyu, out of instinct, she spreaded the slit with her thumbs and inserted her tongue in, wiggling it inside. The more she plunges her tongue deeper, the satisfying moans she gets from the squirming girl.

"Tzuyu-ah~" Sana kept moaning the girl's name endlessly. "Right there. . .  ugh. . . shit. . . "

Sucking Sana's swollen nub, flicking her tongue over it like it was a candy. Sana was gripping the sheets too much like it was about to rip apart. Sana almost drooled out of the high intense euphoria.

"Holy fuck!" Sana's eyes rolled behind her head when Tzuyu's tongue entered deeper. Arching her back as she kept thrashing on the spot. "Fuck Tzuyu!" She pulled the younger one's head closer.

Nudging Sana's clit using her nose as she kept her tongue flicking inside, sucking the cream off the sides, then inserted it back again driving Sana insane.

"More, ugh. . . fuck me more. . . Tzuyu-ah!"

Sana was too horny as to Tzuyu's raging hormones. Tzuyu removed her tongue and inserted two fingers in earning a loud cry from the girl. Her eyes went wide after seeing blood on her fingers. She pulled it out quickly and crawled back up to Sana's level.

"I'm so sorry, Sana." She looked at her with sincerity. "Does it still hurt?"

Sana panted. "It stings a bit, but i-it's okay." Sana then pulled her in for another long hot sloppy kiss as their tongues battled for dominance.

Tzuyu dragged her fingers back down and rubbed Sana's swollen nub fast.

"Ah! Tz-Tzuyu-ah!"

Seeing Sana's reaction is really driving her crazy. She inserted back her two fingers in, this time Sana moaned encouraging her to continue.

Sweats and smell of sex filled the room. Their sticky body glued together. Tzuyu's fingers went from moderate to fast.

"Ugh! Yes! Tzuyu-ah! Fuck! That feels good! Ugh!"

Sana moans engulfed the whole room, like she wanted to let the whole Switzerland hear her. Tzuyu fingered her to oblivion and kept her gaze at Sana who had a pleasurable reaction everytime her fingers hit a sensitive spot inside.

When she did, Sana's body jerked signaling she hit the jackpot. Tzuyu kept hitting the same spot over and over, not only drilling Sana deeper but also hitting her faster like a jackhammer.

Sana's mind almost turned white as she kept moaning out incoherent words due to pleasure. Her body kept twitching at every thrust Tzuyu gave.

"I-I. . . haa. . . it feels weird down there. . . "

Tzuyu blinked, she didn't know that Sana was oblivious that she was almost nearing her peek. Her fingers went wildly fast and inhumane as she sucked Sana's collar hard leaving an unwanted mark.

With one hard push, Sana shuddered under her with the loudest moan she had probably have ever heard. Sana pooled the sheets with her first orgasm.

Tzuyu then pulled her hand away from the twitching entrance, she then licked the juices of clean from Sana's slit up to her fingers.

Tzuyu gave a last peck before laying beside the tired girl, they then snuggle to sleep.

They'll probably be calling for some room service to change their sheets later.

ו•••••••••••×

Both had their lunch in the hotel's restaurant, and both had an awkward and tense atmosphere in-between them.

Tzuyu can't keep her eyes off the food, as she ate it rather much faster and had less grace. Sana was so busy thinking about what happened to them made her swallow her food wihout chewing it further making her choke.

Tzuyu hurriedly gave her a glass of orange juice and chug it down quickly. Sana sighed. Their eyes suddenly met for a good second yet diverted it away from each other back to their food.

They surely don't know how to start a conversation, not after waking up in each other's arm naked.

They instantly went in panic and hurriedly ran together towards the bathroom but then again, Tzuyu let Sana in first. She can't possibly be with Sana in there too.

It's hard to see each other without getting that scene off their heads. It was too fresh. And seeing each other's eyes turned them on again.

Tzuyu decided to break the ice and cleared her throat.

"Uhm, let's go strolling around Bern today." She said while shifting her eyes from her food to the surroundings.

Sana just nodded without mustering any word. She's too red to even lift her head up.
.
.
.
As they are walking side by side, their hands constantly brushed making them jerked it away and looked the other way.

Tzuyu is now digging her sanity back. How will she going to apologize to Sana now that Sana is awkward around her? She sighed.

'Bad move, Chou.' She thought.

When they passed by a series of stalls full of flowers, Tzuyu got an idea of buying Sana her attention back. After purchasing three red tulips, she then tapped Sana's shoulder making the girl turn.

"Sana, please accept my apologies."

Sana immediately turned back to red as she glanced at Tzuyu's sincere eyes. She accepted the flowers making the taller girl grin from ear to ear.

Tzuyu hugged Sana all of a sudden taken the shorter girl aback. She then whispered. "I'm really sorry for what happened between us, Sana. I admitted that I let my hormones win against me. I'm really sorry, please forgive me. I have no right to touch you like that, I'm really sorry."

ו•••••••••••×

(Sana's Side)

Sana's heart raced like a raging river down the stream, she can't believe that Tzuyu was apologizing when in fact she was the one who initiated it in the first place.

Yes, Tzuyu did some intimate gestures but it was only to gain her attention and nothing else. But through those small touches aroused her in an instant and can't help but beg for more.

Sana was clearly embarrassed right after they woke up together naked. It's like after they sober up from their drunken state, both were too speechless and embarrassed to even initiate a single word. Tzuyu maybe her crush, but she still got no right to seduce her to the edge.

"I-It's okay. . . " She replied shyly as she hugged back the latter. "I was at fault also, I wasn't able to stop my h-h-hormones as well. I'm sorry, Tzuyu-ah."

Tzuyu pulled with a big grin. "Really?"

"Y-Yes, forgive me as well." Sana looked down, and felt a pat on her head. She then looked up an finds a heart-stopping smile from Tzuyu, along with those dimples that made her mind sink to it's deepness.

"Great! I was really afraid that you would hate me." Said the pouting latter. "And be awkward, I don't want us to be awkward."

"I-I wouldn't hate you, not unless you forced yourself on me." ..Why would I hate you when I love you so much. I wouldn't give myself to you if I wasn't..

She thought as she is getting redder by the second again.

"Le-Let's just continue walking, it's kind of embarrassing already."

"Alright," Tzuyu laced their fingers taking her aback. Tzuyu whispered over her ears. "You were really good, by the way."

It didn't take Sana a century to blow up like an atomic bomb and chased Tzuyu around the park.

"YAAHH!! CHOU TZUYU! COME BACK HERE!" She shrieked.

Some people who saw them smiled at their little antics. They find them adorable running around chasing one another.

ו•••••••••••×

(Tzuyu's Side)

As they are walking side by side, Tzuyu couldn't help but smile at the event back at the hotel. She can't forget how Sana's body perfectly fits against her and how her hands fitted Sana's mounds amazingly. She was blushing like mad, glad Sana didn't noticed.

"Where would you like to eat, Sana?"

Sana became beet red at Tzuyu's innocent question, she certainly filtered it in a wrong way.

"Y-You decide," Sana stuttered. "You knew this place better than me."

"Hmm. . . " Tzuyu hummed. "Okay, let's just eat in a simple resto."

Sana's brow twitched. Surely, that simple resto she meant would be really eye-popping resto again just like before.

"Simple? Or Wallet-drainer resto?" Sana mocked earning a chuckle from the taller girl.

"I promise, it would really be a money saver." Tzuyu grinned.

Sana just looked at her unconvinced, knowing her crush had endless cash in hand Tzuyu doesn't really care for the price as what she knows.
.
.
.
"Seriously?" Sana's jaw almost dropped seeing the place.

"Told ya it's simple!" Tzuyu almost laughed at Sana's reaction. She just brought her to eat some street foods.

A pulled-up truck with an open sides enough to be a window slot to served people. Sana shook her head in amusement, Tzuyu sure is surprising.

"What do you want?" Tzuyu asked while eying the menu that was hanged on the side.

ו•••••••••••×

(Sana's Side)

"I'll be having what you'll be having." Sana softly declared, Tzuyu nodded.

"Excuseer mij." Tzuyu called the store attendant.

(A/N: Trans: "Excuse me.")

The server smiled down at them and asked. "Ja, wat kan ik hebben?"

(A/N: Trans: "Yes, what can I have you?")

"Mag ik, twee shawarmas en twee smoothies van vier seizoenen, alstublieft."

(A/N: Trans: "Can I have, two shawarmas, and two four-season smoothies, please.")

Sana stared at Tzuyu who kept a fluent conversations with the girl. She can't believe how Tzuyu been trained to speak other language. It just flows naturally out from Tzuyu's mouth, and for the record she liked it as well.

Tzuyu brought her back when she handed her the neatly wrapped shawarma and a cold smoothie.

"Thank you." She replied shyly and followed Tzuyu to a small table at the side of truck.

They then took a seat and enjoyed their simple meal, much to Sana's delight.

ו••••••••••••×

A/N: Now, that is what I called 'plot twist' *trolls*

Didn't see that cumming?

*trolls* Only Tzuyu did. *trolls more*

P.S. It's been awhile since I have written another smut. *trolls* though this is a bit soft for me comparing to my other fics. *trolls* I find it new. kbye! *skips happily* lalala~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

42.6K 1.9K 33
This story is about Park Jihyo as student president at JYP UNIVERSITY A smart, straight A student, kind, a good leader. Everyone envy her, a full pac...
66.3K 3.1K 35
Dahyun falls in love with an older girl. An unreachable girl. "S-Sana," "Hm?" "Let's meet again, one day," And there was a short moment of silence...
246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
59.6K 2.4K 62
Minatozaki Sana is an ordinary girl, but she fall with this one girl named Chou Tzuyu, not knowing she's a vampire. What if she finds out that the wo...