♥Camping Trip Gone Wrong(Nalu...

By RoseBonneyBelle

Going camping somewhere nice and peacful? Not with Team Natsu and the rest of the Fairy tail gang you're not... More

♥Camping Trip Gone Wrong(Nalu,Jerza,Gruvia,Gale)♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 2:STUCK WITH THEM?!♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 4:Oh,it's just Erza♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 5:Campfire♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 6:RANDOMNESS!♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 7:Feels like we're in the game of slenderman♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 8:Finding our way back♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 9:We're almost there!♥
♥CTGW Chapter 10:Freedom♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 11:Who needs a cake when I've got you♥
♥CTGW Chapter 12:This is our story♥
♥CTGW CHAPTER 13:NO STORY NAME -____-♥
♥Christmas Special♥
AUTHOR'S NOTE

♥CTGW CHAPTER 3:It's Just A House Right?!♥

5.8K 157 194
By RoseBonneyBelle

 ♥CTGW CHAPTER 3:It's Just A House Right?!♥

★Lucy's P.O.V★

 Words do describe these people behind me.Hmm,Oh,I know!The're Idiotic,Stupid Assholes.

Yeah,that's what they are.There are no other words that can't describe them.Unless,If I find better words to use to insult them.Please,just put them in the comment box.So,when I write a letter to either one of them,I can use those words to insult them.

"Lucy~"I heard Natsu said as he carried Sting on his back.Wonder why?I knocked out Sting really hard.Until now,he hasn't woken up.Maybe we should try dumping him in a pond or something,maybe that'll wake him up.

♥With Levy,Lisanna and......Gajeel♥

"Lisanna,you sure this is the right way?"Levy asked as she clung onto Lisanna,who was was smiling brightly,as If everything was alright and nothing bad could ruin her day."Of course Levy,I mean,who would doubt my womanly intuitions?"

"I would."Gajeel replied as the three slowly started sinking in the quick sand."Oh."Was all Lisanna said as she saw that they were already sinking."Let's make sand castles!"Lisanna yelled as she started grabbing a fistful of sand and throwing it at Gajeel.

"Oi,what the heck woman!"Gajeel yelled as he removed the sand from his face."I thought you said you were gonna make sand castles?!"

Lisanna just shrugged and kept on throwing them at Gajeel non-stop."Oi,Lisanna.Stop it!If you don't think of a plan right now,were all gonna die in this quick sand,so please stop messing around and think of a plan to get us outta here."Levy said as she glared at Lisanna who just eyed at her.

As for Lisanna,she just eyed the blue haired girl and threw her a sandball."I have no Idea what you said,but your face was funny!"Lisanna yelled as she pointed at Levy's face.Lisanna laughed for an hour,until she finally stopped.

"Ok,Gajeel,pull us out."Lisanna said as she turned back only to see Gajeel gone."You traitor!"Lisanna yelled as she tried to remove herself from the quicksand,but in the end she failed.I wonder how they're gonna get out?

★Lucy's P.O.V★

Ok,this has to be the third worst day of my life!First,Natsu and Sting started fighting and all of a sudden,they 'accidentally' pushed me off the hill.They both came running after me,but then Sting tripped on something.Which made him fall on Natsu and they both ended up rolling down with me.

Now look,Where we are!This place is scarier than Erza and Mira combined!

"Oi,Sting,did you see that?"I heard Natsu asked as he pointed at something somewhere.

"See,what?"Sting asked as he tried to look at whatever Natsu was pointing at."I don't see it."I stated as I went closer to the boys.I saw nothing,but just dead tress and a mist that covered the whole area,that's all.It's not like he saw a ghost,right?

"Oi,Natsu.This isn't funny!"I yelled,after I heard some sticks breaking."What?"Natsu asked as he eyed me and I noticed that I was really close to him,so I backed away a little bit.I heard the sound again.Ok,I'm freaking out!

"Oi,Luce.Calm down,nothings gonna happen."He said as he brought me closer to his chest,I blushed at this sudden action,I quickly pulled away;The blush was still visible on my face.

After,I pulled away,I heard the same sound I heard before."Natsu,Sting,Lucy."A voice said and all of a sudden,we saw a hint of white,somewhere in the mist.Ok,I think this the perfect time to run for our lives.

"Ghost!"Sting yelled as He and Natsu took my hand and they both dragged me away from the so called ghost.

♥TIMESKIP♥

"I think we lost it."Sting said as he panted heavily after all that running we just did.I and Natsu both nodded and all of a sudden it started raining.Ugh!When will it ever stop raining?!"Great,it's raining again."Natsu groaned.

"At least,we found shelter."Sting commented as he pointed at the abandoned house that stood behind him."I don't think we should go in."I said as a chill ran through my spine.

"Aw,come on Luce,I'm sure everything's gonna be ok.Besides.I don't wanna get sick."Natsu said as he dragged me inside as Sting followed behind us."But,you never get sick Natsu-san."Sting replied as we entered the house.

"Alright,Sting go get us some towels from that room."Natsu said as he pointed at a random room,that had an open door.Weird,why's the door open?Maybe the previous owner just left it like that before they left.

"Ok,wait-Why am I the one supposed to get the towels?"Sting questioned."Because, that rooms freaking scary."Natsu answered.

"Plus,Light beats darkness."He added.Before pushing Sting in the room.Then the next thing you knew.They both pushed each other in the dark room,leaving me in the living room,all alone."Those idiots better come here quick,it's freaking cold here."I whined as I rubbed my hands together.

"Oh,I didn't know we had visitors."A voice said.I looked to where the voice came from;There I saw a girl on the stairs.She looked really scary,with her dark hair,her plain white dress covered with red prints and her piercing red eyes.

"Oh,I'm sorry.Are you the owner of the house,I'm truly sorry for barging in without your permission."I said bowing down asking forgiveness for barging in her house."No,it's fine.I rarely get any visitors."She replied as she came to me.

"My name's Anna,it's a pleasure to meet you."She replied as she eyed me.This girl's giving me the chills."Wanna play?"She asked as she took my hand and lead me to the stairs."Um,I have some friends who might be worried I would disappear without telling them."I said pulling my hand back.

"Don't worry,they're in my room."She said as she took my hand and lead me upstairs.We turned left;There she opened a door to reveal two boys in dresses?"Natsu,Sting is that you?"I asked as they both stood up.There cheeks were tint with pink.

"Blondie,we can explain-"Sting said as he stood up and tried to explain,but I cut him off by laughing."I gotta post this on twitter."I said as I took out my phone and pictured them."What's Twitter?"Natsu asked.

"It's an Italian food."Sting replied.

"So anyway,how'd you guys get here?"I asked,wiping off the tears due to my laughing."The girl over there took us here."Natsu replied."So can we play?"The girl asked  as we surrounded the small round table.

∴Natsu's P.O.V∴

"Sure."I replied.Wanna know why?Because this girl's freaking scary.Scarier than Mira and Erza combined,plus I don't wanna go outside all alone.Who knows what type of things are waiting for me outside.

~1 hour~

This is one freaking room.Antique dolls on every shelf of the room.Some of the dolls didn't even fit on the shelves,so some were lying on the ground and the worst part was.I was between two antique dolls.

I couldn't say the same thing for Sting,He was sitting with twelve to fourteen antique dolls."So,Anna.Where'd you buy your dress,I really love the red dots at the bottom."Lucy said as she eyed the dress of the girl.

"Oh,about the red prints there not red dots,but they're blood."She replied.Oh gosh!This girls is waaaaaaay scarier than Erza and Mira!"Excuse me,I have to go and refill our teapot."She said as she left the room.

3.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

1

.

"SHE'S A MURDERER!"We all yelled."WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!."I yelled as we all panicked and started running in the room like a bunch or deranged lunatics."I DON'T WANNA DIE!!"Sting yelled as he started to cry anime style.

"QUICK WE GOTTA CALL SOMEBODY!!"Sting yelled as he grabbed Lucy's phone and started dialing random numbers into her phone."Hello police-"

"Hello Rogue speaking."

"Rogue,please help were being held captive in a home,please save us!"

"I'm sorry.Rogue is not right here this moment."

"Rogue,I know it's you!"

"Rogue is not here at the moment."

"Then when WILL he come back!?"

"Probably never."

"Wait-"

"Hey,how come you got Rogue's phone number and not mine?!"I yelled as Lucy and then pouted,how come she has that Emo guys number and not mine?!I mean I am her best friend after all.

★Lucy's P.O.V★

"Hey,how come you got Rogue's phone number and not mine?!"I yelled as Lucy and then pouted."Geez,stop pouting you'll look like a gay if you do that."I said as I rolled my eyes at him as he just continued to pout.

"Rogue's such a lazy ass."Sting muttered as he gave me my phone."Now,where were we?"Natsu asked and Sting answered for us."We were screaming,because we're in a house of a murderer."He replied and our mouths just formed an 'o'.

"WE'RE IN A MURDERE'S HOUSE!"We all screamed and continued running in circles."Quick let's get outta here!"Sting yelled as he opened the window,only to find out that we were in the second floor.

"Oh,hey didn't anyone know-What the heck!?"Sting yelled as Natsu pushed him out of the window.Oh my gosh,Natsu just pushed Sting out of the window!?I mean seriously,what's wrong with people these days.

"Sting you ok?!"I yelled at the blonde."Yeah,I think I'm ok!"He yelled back.Then all of a sudden my phone rang so I got it and answered to see who was calling and it was Rogue."Oh,hi Rogue."I said

"Listen Lucy,If Sting ever has an accident or whatever tell him he dosen't have anymore insurance,because I spent it on buying him dresses.No questions asked."

With that Rogue hung up and I just gave my phone a confused look,but then I shrugged it of anyways."Hey,Sting.Rogue called and told me that he used all your insurance to buy you dresses!" I yelled.

"That asshole!"He yelled,poor Sting."At least,I have some different things to wear."He said."Did he say what the color of the dresses were?"He asked and I received a message.When I opened it it was from Rogue and the text message said 'Pink'.

"They're pink,I think."I answered and he groaned."Enough with chit-chat,let's get the heck outta here!"Natsu yelled as he jumped of the window.Typical Natsu,he didn't even bother to open the-Oh yeah,she's outside -________-.Oh,well.Since they aren't gonna use the door,might as well use-

"Oh,leaving so soon?"

"Oh crap!"I yelled as I jumped out of the window.Once I jumped out of the window I landed on Sting or on Natsu."Lucy,please I think I have people on me."A voice said,I think it's Sting.

"Sorry."I said and all of a sudden Natsu grabbed our hands and we all started running."Run!"He yelled and we all started running.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

~With Rogue~

"Rogue-sama,did you really use Sting-sama's insurance?"A white haired girl asked as she eyed the black haired boy,who stood up and nodded."Yup,At least he has dresses that may be perfect for him."Rogue said trying not to laugh as he lifted a pink floral gown.

"Yeah,He'll look even more fabulous if he wears these headbands."Yukino said as she held hello kitty themed headbands with bow ties.

"Where are his clothes anyway?"Yukino asked."Oh,they're in Lucy's apartment.Her apartment is very useful when in hiding things."He said and with that he left.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rose:Ok,so please let me call-

Katherine:*Runs into the room panting heavily*Rose,remember those grenades we have out back?

Rose:Um,yeah.Didn't I tell Natsu to throw them away?

Fea:About that,Sting and Natsu 'accidentally' dropped them in your studio.

Rose:THEY DID WHAT?!

Amber:And there about to blow up in 3-

Katherine:Two

Fea:On-

*BOOM!*

Fea:I didn't even get to finish!~

Amber:*Shrugs*And nobody cares.*leaves*

Katherine:Um,I have a doctor's appointment*Jumps out of window*

Fea:I'm,Um,Alregic to helping,yeah.Gotta go bye!*Jumps out of the window than crashes into something*I'm ok-Ow! my arm.

Lucy:She does know that we're in on the fourth floor right?

Rose:We're on the fourth floor?

Erza:Hey,isn't that Katherine's car?

Rose:Kathy has a car?

Kathy:Oh what the-My car?!

Rose:Now,What was I doing before?

Happy:You were planning on killing Natsu and Sting for planting bombs in your studio.

Rose:STING,NATSU!*Runs out to find them*

Lucy:Fairy Tail dosen't belong to Rose,Katherine,Amber or Fea.

Erza:Bye.

Happy:Until next time minna-san!

Fea:Wait!This chapter is dedicated to fairytailacademy.So,gotta go.Lady Crazy gonna come after me.*Runs away*

Katherine:YOU COME BACK HERE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 722 34
Random edits, grammatical errors, but please enjoy ▪️This is an older story which I wrote just for fun. I didn't care for my errors that I made. So t...
183K 6.1K 41
When Natsu finds a mysterious bottle underneath a table in the Fairy Tail guild they think it's just an ordinary bottle. But when the matchmaker of F...
115K 3.5K 23
The Fairy Tail guild goes on vacation to a beach resort for all of the hard work they have done. Mirajane and Master have planned to stay for 2 weeks...
23.3K 456 43
The most random weird funny Fairy Tail stories. Includes relationships, friendships, crackships, x readers, any ships really. Crossovers, social medi...