Please Don't Leave (Markiplie...

Aubree2004 tarafından

Yeboi picture is from Shuploc on Deviantart. You are a girl who had ran away from your home town without a tr... Daha Fazla

Warning
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day 12 (Time Skip My boi)
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 16 (Midnight)
Day 17
Day 18
A Diary to be Kept ('Cause ye)
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29 (One)
Day 29 (Two)
Day ??
Day 32
Day 35 (One)
Day 35 (Two)
Day 37
Day 39
Day 40
Day 50
Day 51
Day 52
Day 56
Day 57
Day 58
Day 59
Day 70
Day 71
Day 74
Day 75
Day 78
Day 80
Day 81
Day 88
The End.

Day 36

373 17 9
Aubree2004 tarafından

Yesterday I signed a contract into falling in love with a man that's perfect in my eyes, and it's close to one of my worse ideas. I open my eyes to look at the ceiling, Mark downstairs is already making breakfast. I groan, bringing my hands to my face and to my eyes.

"Fuuck... What have I done?" I ask myself, I mean, yeah I'm happy but how long will that last He's gonna hate me, He's gonna leave me, He's gonna-

I would never leave you, (Y/N).

"SHUT UP!" I scream, banging my fists to my sides on the bed.

"What? Did I say something too loud?" I hear Mark yell below me.

"...No, Sorry." I yell back, and back to silence that drowns my sorrows. 

I groan, turning to my side and furrowing my brow. "Why won't you go away?" I ask.

How can I possibly leave the one I love?

"You don't love me, you want to use me, abuse me."

Treat you like a normal woman.

"Shut the fuck up you sexist bastard!" I sigh, and I sit up, looking at the pink bunny I placed in the corner next to my desk. (Mark downstairs, stands stiffly as his breath is just hitched in his throat.)

 I get up and head downstairs, and once there I sit at the dining table. Mark walks over with a plate of food, and sets it in front of me, as he does, he leans in and kisses me softly, blush hitting my face as he does.

"Good morning Hun."

"...M-Morning..." I stammer, and I look down at my food as he sits down in his usual spot with his own food, a smile on his face cause he liked the way I reacted. 

...Today is different.

Today he's tried mash potatoes and gravy, and cottage cheese. My eyes widen and I scream, a blood curdling scream, which makes Mark jump.

"(Y/N)? What!?" He stands up, and I get out of my seat and point at the plate.

"Why in the hell would you feed me that!?"

Mark looks at my plate and looks at me confused. "Wh-What?"

"You can't just kill Jacksepticeye and not expect me to NOTICE I'LL BE EATING HIM." I stare, with my shocked expression turning into a smug smile.

Mark stares, with a disappointed expression, and then smiles, laughing a bit. "Jesus fucking Christ.." He says, sitting back down in his seat with his hand to his head. "You almost gave me a heart attack.." He says, as I giggle, sitting back down.

"I'm sorry hun, I had to. It was there." I reach my hand over to him and he grabs mine, holding mine a bit tightly as he looks up at me with his eyes.

"...Good joke though." He says, reaching his head away from his hand and grabbing his silverware, taking bites out of his food. "..Either way, out of that, How was your waking up?" Mark asks, and I shake my head a little.

"Terrible.. Say Mark, has Dark ever started talking to you through your mind?"

Mark pauses, about to take another bite out of his food before he gives me a concerned look, gripping my hand tightly. "..Yeah, why...?"

"I-" I pause for a moment and shake my head slightly, something is preventing me from telling him, but I don't let it, I know it's Dark. "..H-He's talking." I say, I sound stupid and I'm pretty sure he knows why.

"...I'll talk to Wilford about help."

"Wilford? You mean he's real too?" I ask, tilting my head.

"These are still secrets between us, right?" Mark asks, taking his other bite as I nod.

"Of course.. I just didn't expect this."

"Yeah, I would expect no one would." Mark says, taking another bite. "Just be cautious about your thoughts, sometimes they might not be yours."

"Like what if I don't love you and he's making me--"

"Please don't start saying that." Mark shakes his head a bit. "I don't want to get paranoid over trusting you (Y/N)."

I giggle softly. "Don't worry Mark, I know I do love you.." I say, letting out a soft sigh and shaking my head a bit. "Even though I hate it..."

"Why would you hate it?" Mark ask, looking up from his food but still taking bites.

"..I just have trust issues, With guys I guess. I was expecting to turn gay after I left Chris in all honesty." I say.

"Huh... Well if you really don't like me--"

"No Mark, I really do love you... It's just gotta take some getting used to, you know why." I say, and Mark nods.

"..Yeah, I guess." He says, and he smiles at me. "But always remember I will always love you.." Mark says, taking another bite as I nod. 

"I know." I really don't.

(Spooker nuggets.)

Mark is taking me to another one of the videos with teamiplier, and worse yet, Tyler's gonna be there. I've forgiven Tyler, and he knows this, but I'm not sure Mark has. I grip Mark's hand as we walk in, seeing Ethan, Kathryn.. And Tyler. Tyler and Mark eye each other, glares. I feel the hate, coming from them even If I was across the other side of the room. I'm guessing if I play my cards right things will get better soon, but only I can hope.

"...Mark, please just forgive him." I whisper, looking up at Mark. "You know he didn't mean it.. He was just.. Mad." I say, and Mark glances at me and at Tyler.

"This isn't your business, Don't worry about it." 

"This is my business Mark, I destroyed your friendship cause I was to dumb to realize--"

"He destroyed it on his own, He shouldn't have mentioned something so sensitive."

"Mark please--"

"We're done with this conversation (Y/N), please." Mark says, looking down at me.

He's talking advantage of me, he knows I can't say no when he says please... He probably knows this. He's gonna use me this way. He's no better then Dark, isn't he?

I nod softly. "..Okay." He smiles, and walks with me to the counter of the kitchen.

I look around for a moment, and I look up at him. "What are we making today?"

"Cupcakes. Kinda like how we made cake, but harder." He says, smiling and chuckling. "Harder. Like how I make everything a dick."

I giggle only slightly, until I look over and I notice Tyler walking over.

Fuck.

Mark looks over, and his happy expression turns sour. "The hell do you want?"

"I wanted to apologize, Mark." Tyler says, Mark gripping my hand as I grip his, using my hand to be his stress reliever. "I didn't mean to say something so.. Inconsiderate. Are we good?" Tyler asks, reaching his hand over to Mark.

Mark stares at his hand, as I stare at Mark's face. Mark's brow just furrows and he frowns, looking away and mumbling inaudible words and he lets go of my hand, walking away. Tyler's arm falls to his side as Mark leaves.

"...Sorry, He's kinda a sore loser." I say, turning to Tyler. "But he's my sore loser so try not to get into a fight with him please?"

"So you two got together huh?" Tyler looks at me, ignoring my question, clearly couldn't make that promise. "I guess the fanfics where right."

"Fanfics?" I cross my arms, confused.

"Yeah, the internet saw you holding Mark's hand in the Hospital video, they just shipped the hell out of you.. Which is where the hate comments have been coming from."

"Oh, those... Yeah, I've been trying to ignore them." I say, shrugging a bit. "Either way, Thank you for trying Tyler. It means a lot knowing that you did. I'm gonna be trying to get Mark to forgive you."

"Don't push it. If he doesn't like me anymore, then so be it. This will be our last collab then."

My brows furrow.

No. Look what I did.. I ruined Mark's friendship. I ruined everything, I'm a failure. I just come in and break things don't I? I don't belong in this world, Mark deserves someone better, Someone who won't do this. Someone better. I'm disgusting, Useless, I can't do anything right, nothing, nothing, like the void I deserve to be in right now. I deserved those hits, those beatings. I deserved every single hit I took.

Ţ̵̺̠̌w̵̥̣̫̞̓͋ì̵̲̱ś̴̖̅̄ṭ̷̌i̷͚͉̲̞̅̓̿͜n̸̠̤͖̝̒̿̽̕ͅġ̸̼̠͉̱̂̐,̵͉̟̱̭̀̉̐͂ ̵͈̻̾T̷̢̛͈̻̳̋̀ṷ̸̫̖̋͐̆͜r̸̡͕̻̜̬̾͌͂̉̍ṉ̵̞̖̮̫͆̾i̴̮̗͔͕̻̔̄̚͠n̶̺̱̅̍g̷͉̜̤̗̗͗͊̈́̋̀,̴͎̱̤̞̇ ̸͎̰̪́S̷̼̓i̸̖̯͙͠ć̸͓͖͓͠ḱ̶̄ͅě̶̡̱̔̓͠n̵̨͉̯͓̯̈́̑i̶̱͉̐̽͋ņ̵̜͍̘̠̎̅̓́g̷̨̭̒͋̕,̶̢̗̜̝̞̋͐͆̇ ̸̮̿̈́B̸̝͉͇̎̑͜l̵̤̟͑͑͗̇̕ą̶̦̦̫̀̿̽͐̀ͅd̵͙͈͛e̷͔͛͋̃,̵̝̽̂͝ ̸̼̜̰̪͙͛̕͠R̶̮̞̣̼̜͆̈́a̸̮̓͠z̸͕͑͌ͅo̸̠̊̊͊̾̈́r̴͕̘̜̝͗̏̚͝,̸͇̒̀͌̈́̓ ̵̧̞̄́͆̕͠B̴̝̪̖̳͗̏͠l̵͕͐̐̊̕̚o̵̦̻̘̿̓͗͘ọ̴̳͎͌͋ḍ̴͙̳̺͍͆͘,̷̦͇̺̰͑̉ ̷͎͉̼̪̄̒̎̍̊V̸͇̏e̸̱̲̥̱̜̐i̴͇̓̈̚ǹ̴̫̫̙̦̄,̶̩̅ ̷̡̮͛̂A̷̳͒̓͌ï̴̡̥̞̱͘͠r̵̳̼͈̘̀̋̈́̐͠ͅ,̶̡̬̪̙̉ ̸̰̭̘̿C̵͕̮̗͕̗̄͌̕a̷̧̲̭͇̰͒̓n̶̥̲̼̋'̷̛͚̟͖̑̾͊ͅt̸͈̓,̵̢͐̎̓̕ ̸̛̬̘͇̠̄̀̂̈B̶͔̳̲͐͛R̶̘̣͇͇̅͜E̶̮̟̤̪͒͆̔͝Á̸̡͖͙T̷̼̱́̓̓͗̃Ḥ̷̨̧̈́̒̐̍̚ͅE̵̳̼͗͒.̷̨̩̗̩͑̈̕̚

Suddenly I'm touched on the shoulder, and I jump. I realize I stopped breathing, and I take in a large inhale.

"Jesus, Are you okay (Y/N)?" Tyler asks, staring at me with a concerned look.

"..I-I'm fine." I stammer, grabbing onto my arms as I wrap myself in a hug. 

"We're about to start the recording in about a minute, everyone get into your places." Kathryn says loudly, and Mark comes out.

He walks over, and looks at me, and at Tyler. He grabs me and walks me away from that end of the counter Tyler was on, and he whispers to me. 

"Don't talk to Tyler okay?"

"Why--"

Mark shushes me. "Just don't, please?"

I stare and I frown, looking forward, then gripping my arms, only tighter. The video starts, and I put on that fake smile, we start baking.

(AEH)

Mark and Tyler haven't talked to eachother, every time they get close to eachother they'd glare, like one was about to go at the others neck, and so far I absolutely hate it.

"Hey Tyler, can you pass me--" I was in the middle of asking Tyler for the deep blue frosting, when Mark reaches over and grabs it for me instead, handing it to me. I stare, and I frown at Mark, taking it from him, but he gives me this look as if he didn't know what he did was wrong.

I put the blue frosting on the cupcakes, twirls and such. I glance at Ethan, for once he wasn't doing that bad, He actually managed to make the cupcakes... Real looking, and he's putting the frosting on right. Mark's making a Dick, and Tyler is making birthday cupcakes, and for me, I'm making the stars I saw when me and Mark actually kisses, cheesy, cliche, yeah I know, but they look great so far, plus. I'm hoping Mark will like them.

'Hey, Tyler," I lick my hand and put it into Mark's face, then turning to look at him. "Can you pass me the white frosting?"

"Ew." Mark says, frowning cause he knows I licked my hand, and as I block his vision I take the white frosting from Tyler, and then I move my hand.

Mark reaches up and wipes his face, and I listen to Tyler chuckle and Ethan also does.

"Shut the fuck up." Mark snaps, and my laughter deletes itself, I feel like he was mad at me, even though really he was mad cause Tyler laughed. Even Ethan's in silence.

"The recording is paused." Kathryn says, she walks over and places her hands on the other side of the counter. "Whatever is up between you two, or three, Or just all of you in general, Fix it. Now."

I look down, as Mark turns to Tyler. 

"Kathryn, Please not righ--"

"Shut up Ethan."

I take deep breaths, and I look over at Mark and Tyler who are glaring at each other.

"Mark, I did apologize--"

"Oh yeah, like an apology is gonna fix what you said--"

"SHE EVEN FORGIVES ME WHY CAN'T YOU!?" Tyler snaps, banging his fist on the counter. "I'm FUCKING sorry okay! I don't know what to do to make you stop whining like a fucking baby over it."

"Oh, I'M WHINING LIKE A FUCKING BABY--"

"Just fucking STOP." I suddenly scream, looking over and Mark turns around at me, a bit shocked.

I've never used that tone, but right now I just felt it was the best time. Just silence in the room now, and I let out a deep sigh. 

"Tyler, He's pissed as all hell 'cause you don't know who did it to me. When it comes to that guy, and bringing up scars like that, words can't fix it, and Mark, fucking suck it up." I say, putting my hands on the counter. "I feel like shit for having to act like the mom in this situation, 'cause you both are fucking babies. Except Ethan, he's the only one who's reasonable." I say, and I can tell Ethan is giving that face that says 'Heh, It was nothing'.

Tyler looks down, and Mark walks past me to the bathroom. I watch him leave, and I feel like I said all the wrong things.

He's going to leave me, isn't he? I should've been obedient, Dark was right about me. I just need to shut up, and-

"Can you tell me what's going on?" Kathryn asks, and I look over.

"Kathryn... A word alone." Ethan says, walking to her and they leave the room. 

The people behind the camera are whispering to eachother, I can tell.

"...Can I ask who it was?" I look at Tyler, who has his hands on the counter. 

He turns to me as I stare.

Would It matter if I told him? He wouldn't believe me.. Plus Mark's leaving me anyways.

"You won't believe me but... It was Dark." Tyler's eyes widen and I nod. "I know I know, bullshit ri--"

"Seriously?" He says it like he does.

Wait, doe he ACTUALLY believe me?

"..Dude.." I say calmly.

"...You aren't lying, right?"

"..Nope." I shake my head.

Tyler nods a bit. "Well, I kinda do believe you.. I've met him before.." Tyler says, and my eyes widen slightly.

"Really?"

"Yeah." Tyler sighs, leaning forward and resting his forehead into his hand. "..Fuck I really fucked up this time didn't I?" He mumbles to himself, and I walk over.

"It's okay Tyler, You didn't--"

"Go check on Mark." He says, and I stare, soon to nod.

"Okay.. I'll be back then." I then turn away and walk to the bathroom.

I knock on the door lightly.

"Yeah?" I hear Mark say. "Ethan, I get it but I'm--"

"Mark." I say, and there's a pause.

"...Oh, Hey... I'm sorry..." He says.

"Can I come in?"

"...Sure." 

I nod a little to myself and turn the door knob, and I step in, shutting the door behind me. He's sitting down on the edge of the tub, and he looks at me. 

"Look, I'm sorry about that. I just..."

"He wouldn't have known Mark." I walk over sit down besides Mark, I don't know why but I feel like I'm doing some weird ass marriage counseling between Mark and Tyler. "He didn't know it was Dark."

"I-I know, you just don't say that." He stares at the ground, before he looks at me. "I'm sorry you were put through that, I was just being a baby."

"Yeah, but it's okay Mark." I grab his hand and give him a comforting smile. "You're gonna forgive him, right?"

"..Yeah... You aren't like, mad or anything right? Like, you aren't leaving me?"

I give a confused look. "...No... I thought you'd  wanna ditch me?"

Mark shakes his head and reaches over to hug me. "My god.. I wouldn't..."

I stay there for a moment before I hug him back. "...Fuck..." I mumble to myself, if that's legit, then I'm gonna be stuck here in this relationship for another probably week or few days. "Well... I'm happy." I say, and I nuzzle my face into his chest. "...He knows it was Dark by the way--"

"What!?" Mark pulls away from me and looks at me. "I thought we said it was a secret between us? Why did he even believe you?!"

"Apparently Tyler's met him." I say, and Mark looks a little concerned.

"...Do you know how long?" I shake my head and Mark looks down. "...Thank you for telling me." Mark says, and I nod.

"...Can we get back to the kitchen Mark?"

"R-Right." Mark stands up, grabbing my hand as I stand with him.

We walk out of the Bathroom, and over to the Kitchen. Tyler looks over, and at Mark.

"Mark, I don't know if you'll forgive me but--"

"I forgive you."

There's a pause, Tyler blinks a couple times, glancing at me and back at Mark. 

"...Really?"

Mark nods, and smiles. "I am a big bitch baby... But you're a taller big bitch baby."

Tyler smiles and chuckles softly, nodding. "Yeah, I guess."

Ethan and Kathryn walk out, and Kathryn walks to me immediately, hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know they did that to you."

I smile, and hug Kathryn back. It's like we took a half hour break, until we went back to recording. Mark loved my design, I loved his, everyone just loved each other and we were all a big gay happy family that day, all thanks to Kathryn.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

24.6K 814 44
I DO NOT OWN THE COVER **TW** THIS X READER CONTAINS SEX, VIOLENCE, SELF-HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. IF ANY OF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE DO NOT CONT...
8.8K 496 56
(Crankiplier) ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ I do not want this to actually happen, it's just a little fun. I love Ethan and Marks friendship and I don't want to rui...
5.1K 134 14
Male reader Your depression seems to be getting worse, and having to put a smile on your face every time you're in front of a fan of yours is so tiri...
5.6K 317 17
Josh had committed suicide, but he has a chance at redemption. Only if he can save another person from the same fate. He's given time back on Earth...