I Just Got Kidnapped! (One Di...

By missloves2havefun

Imagine your Bree Anderson, the famous supermodel. Imagine you're walking to your car when you are suddenly k... More

I Just Got Kidnapped! (One Direction Fan Fic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (part 1)
Chapter 16 (part 2)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 9

21.2K 311 35
By missloves2havefun

Heeeey Guy! New Chapter! Sorry, it's another filler, but the real story will start next chapter, so that's exciting! :D I'm now in Summer Vacation, so I'll be able to upload sooner! Yay!

I would like to remind that this is a fan fic, so I have made up a few stuff, but i do try to keep the cit the same as the boy's personalities. So if you do see something there, (hint hint), I did make it up, so please go along with it! :)

Please don't forget to Vote/Comment/Fan, and thank you to all who have already! :)

The song for this chapter: Up All Night by One Direction

Not one fo my best, but it's a filler. Well, hope you guys like :D

Enjoy<3

*********************************************

Zayn’s POV

We had been running from the screaming fans when Harry, who was running in front of me, slips and tumbles to the floor. I try to stop, but I ended up crashing into Harry and Liam into me. I see Louis and Niall run past us on the floor, and I try to get up, but Liam’s on top of me. I groan. I hear the screams getting closer and closer.

I look up and see Bree, Louis, and Niall safely in the elevator. She sees us on the floor, and with wide eyes tries to run to us, but Louis holds her back just as the elevator door closed, and then the fans surround us. Great, thank you Louis, I think sarcastically. Thank you for leaving us here with the screaming fans. Without trying to help. I know that Liam’s gonna get him good for this.

Liam gets up on from on top of me, and Harry and I get up. The fans call out their names, asking for pictures, signatures, and hugs. There’s about 50 of them, so it takes us a while before we can escape from them (thanks to security who ran up to help us), but we do take a few pictures with them. The security leads us to the elevator, and the screaming is cut off when the door closes.

“That went well” Liam said, fixing his shirt.

“Where’s Bree, Niall, and Boo Bear?” Harry asks. “Did they manage to get away?”

“Yeah, I saw them get into the elevator” I said.

“Without helping us” Liam grumbles. So he saw them. Louis’ gonna get it good.

“Why would Boo Bear not help us? What is wrong with him? And Niall? And Bree?” Harry yells.

“Bree tried to go help us but Lou held her back” I say. Now it’s Harry’s turn to grumble. “Stupid Boo Bear”

We get to our floor, and the quiet is broken when the door opens. We step out to hear someone singing really loudly. But I recognized that voice clearly. “Louis” we say together, and Liam sighs. “What’s he doing now?”

We suddenly hear Niall singing, and we all groan. “Not again!” Harry said. We rush to the Liam’s and the other two’s hotel room and open the door, dreading what we were gonna find.

The hotel room looks like a tornado came through. There’s pillows, sheets, and blankets everywhere, and I see Niall and Louis jumping on the bed, Niall holding his phone, which the music is pouring out of, dancing and singing with… BREE?

“We go Na na na, then we’re like yeah, yeah, yeah,

Always like Na na na, then we’re like yeah yeah yeah” They sing, and I knew my part was coming. I see them point to Bree. Wait-

“No we can’t make up our minds, cause when we think we got it right” that was the first time I had heard her sing, and it sounded like a sweet melody. I did not know Bree could sing so well. I stare at her with my mouth open, and I hear Liam chuckle at my reaction, but I ignore him, my full focus on Bree. Her singing, it was beautiful. Then the beauty was ruined by the other two knuckle heads joining in.

“We go na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na!” they burst out laughing, still jumping on top of one of the beds.

Liam clears his throat loudly. The show was gonna start.

I see them freeze. Then they slowly turn around to look at us, shock in their eyes. They looked like little kids getting caught stealing a cookie from a cookie jar. I wanted to laugh, Bree looked cute like that, but I bit my tongue, trying to act serious.

“Sit down” Liam said, using his Daddy Directioner voice. They instantly sat down on the bed, with wide eyes. I then noticed Louis’ phone on the counter. He had been obviously recording them. Just our luck.

“Explain” Liam said.

“IT WAS LOUIS AND NIALL’S FAULT!” Bree yelled, sending me and Harry into fits off laughter, and Niall and Louis glaring at her.

“NO WE DIDN’T!” they exclaim.

“YES IT WAS! LIAM, IT WAS THEM, I SWEAR!”

“NO IT WASN’T! BREE IS LYING! BREE IS LYING LIAM!”

“LIAR!”

“YOU’RE THE LIAR!”

“Okay, you guys, stop” Liam said in a controlled voice, but I can tell he was trying not to laugh, while me and Harry were laughing. Bree and the lads sent us a dirty look.

“YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME, DO YOU? FINE!” Bree stands up and runs to us, and grabs hold of me and Harry. “YOU BELIEVE ME, DON’T YOU?” Bree tells us, sending us a puppy dog face. Aw, she looked so adorable. How can I say no to that face?

I pretend to think. “Yeah, I believe you” I say. “Me too” Harry says, joining in.

“YAY!” she squeals, and hugs both of us. I felt chills run through me when she hugged me, but I try to ignore it. Not now, Zayn I remind myself.

“SEE LIAM? ZAYN AND HARRY BELIEVE ME! IT WAS ALL LOUIS AND NIALL THEY MADE ME DO IT! HAHA LOUIS AND NIALL, THEY’RE MY NEW BFF’S! TRYING TO PUT THE BLAME ON ME! PSH”

Louis looks like her in horror. “BREE I DON’T KNOW YOUR MIDDEL NAME ANDERSON-“

“It’s Noel”

“WELL BREE NOEL ANDERSON, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? TO NIALL? BFF’S ARE FOREVER. FOREVER! WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING THE CARROT KING, THE NANDO’S PRINCE, AND THE OREO PRINCESS? PARTNERS IN CRIME? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US?” We burst out laughing.

“No, she’s our new BFF” Harry says, intertwining arms with her. Bree nods, a smirk on her face.

“HAZZA, STEP AWAY FROM MY BFF! OR I’M NOT CUDDLING WITH YOU NO MORE!”

“No Lou Lou! I want to cuddle with you! But Bree’s my BFF now”

“NO SHE’S NOT!”

“SHE IS!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“Lads!” Liam shouts. They both turn to him. “Louis, Bree, sit down” Bree and Louis trudge back to sit next to Niall who had been laughing the whole time. Louis whispers something to Bree, and she smirks and whispers back. Then Bree whispers to Niall, and he smiles. They look at each other and nod. They are planning something.

“BFF’S FOR LIFE! CARROT KING,                NANDO’S PRINCE, AND OREO PRINCESS!” they shout, and hug each other. We burst out laughing, accept for Harry.

“I thought you were my BFF Bree” Harry says sadly. Bree sticks out her tongue. “She’s mine!” Louis shouts. We chuckle.

“Why does Louis always get the models” Harry grumbles. I smirk. He was referring to Bree, and Louis’ girlfriend Eleanor Calder. Bree chuckles and I knew she had heard and understood.

We stop laughing and Liam gets serious again. “So, care to explain?”

We turn to face Niall and Louis. Since this has already happened before.

“I don’t know what you guys are talking about” Louis says.

I shake my head, and I see Harry do the same. Liam sighs, exasperated. Bree just looks at us confused.

Niall looks at all of us “Sorry Lads, but we couldn’t help it. I know we got in trouble the last time we did it, but we just wanted to have a little fun” Louis grumbles something incoherent.

“Last time?” Bree asks, looking at all of us. “When we were in Chicago, Niall and Louis put on a little show like this” Harry started.

I continued. “They were singing so loud, that the cops were called from complaints, and since Louis was recording on his phone, they captured everything. Then Louis’ phone got stolen, and the video was leaked. Let’s just say Management wasn’t very happy about it” 

“Hey, YOLO” Louis said, shrugging his shoulders. Bree rolled her eyes, and slapped Louis on the head.

“Oh, you aren’t gonna let off so easily” Liam said. Louis, Bree, and Niall groaned. “We still have one more thing”

“What?” Niall asked.

“Why do you leave us there with the fans, and didn’t help us?” Liam asked, his face serious.

“LOUIS’ FAULT!” Bree and Niall scream at the same time, and moved away when Louis sent a pillow flying in their direction. Harry just burst out laughing, and I chuckled.

“Fine, I believe you guys, and Louis, since you didn’t help us and kept the others from helping, no carrots for you today” Liam said. Louis looked at Liam as if he had just sent him a death threat.

“NOOOOOOO! WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU? YOU CANNOT KEEP ME FROM EATING CARROTS! IT’S LIKE KEEPING ZAYN FROM LOOKING IN THE MIRROR! IMPOSSIBLE! NO LIAM I’M SORRY! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME!”

Niall bursts out laughing. “Hey!” I retort, and Bree chuckles, and sends me a wink. I get butterflies in my stomach. Why does she keep making me feel like this? I know, I really like her, but I’ve never felt this for anyone.

Liam rolls his eyes. “Grow up, Louis” he says.

“No!” Louis shouts.

“Peter Pan” Harry says, and we burst out laughing. I remember when we he said that back in the X Factor video diaries we made.

As we were laughing, Bree and Louis get pillows and throw them at us, distracting us. Then Niall throws a blanket over me and Liam, and pushes us. For a second time today, we tumble to the ground, and we hear Bree and Louis shout “RUN NANDO’S PRINCE! RUN AS FAST AS YOUR LITTLE LEPERCHAUN LEGS CAN RUN!”

I can’t help it. I burst out laughing. Liam scowls at me. “Oh, this is war!” he says, with an evil smirk. I smile to. We get the blanket off of us, and see that Bree, and the other lads are gone from the room. We each get a pillow and go outside. We see Niall and Harry running around the hall, Harry trying to catch Niall, and Bree laughing. There’s no sign of Louis. Bree sees us, winks, and begins to run. Oh, it’s on.

Bree’s POV

I can hear Zayn and Liam, chasing after me. I turn around, and run between them. I then see Harry grab Niall. “MAYDAY! MAYDAY! NANDO’S PRINCE DOWN! NANDO’S PRINCE DOWN!” hoping Louis would hear me. I honestly had no idea where he was. I run and mess up Harry’s curls.

“My curls!” he screams, and lets go of Niall. I laugh. I would expect that to come from Zayn, not Harry. Niall starts to run, but is then caught by Liam and Zayn. “Nobody can touch my curls accept for my Boo Bear!” Harry keeps shouting.

“OREO PRINCESS! I’VE BEEN CAUGHT BY TURTLE MAN AND LORD MIRROR! SAVE YOURSELF!” I laugh but then see Harry coming after me. “THE PUSSY MASTA’S GONNA GET YA!” he screams. I burst out laughing at the name, and I run, reaching to the elevator. Suddenly, it opens, and someone steeps out, causing me to bump into them.

“Sorry!” I say, and look up to see… DANIELLE PEAZER?! She is even prettier in person; Liam sure is one lucky guy. She has got her brown hair curled up, and is wearing a white sweater, black skinny jeans, beige scarf, and light pink flats.

“It’s okay she says” and smiles kindly, and then looks at me. “Wait, you’re Bree Anderson!”

“Yeah” I smile sheepishly.

“Ohmygod, I’m such a great fan! I love your modeling!”

I look up surprised. “Ohmygod, me of you! I love your dancing!”

“Wait, you’re a fan of me?” she looks excited. “I can’t believe you’re a fan!”

“I can’t believe you’re a fan!” I smile back. We both laugh, and smile.

“Where’s the boy-“ she starts, when suddenly I am lifted off the ground. I thrown over someone’s shoulder, and I see curly hair. Ugh, again?

“I HAVE CAPTURED THE OREO PRINCESS! I REPEAT, PUSSY MASTA’S CAPTURED THE OREO PRINCESS!” Harry screams. Danielle bursts out laughing.

“ROGER THAT!” Zayn shouts from inside a room.

“Let go of me!” I yell at Harry, pounding on his back.

“Never! Oh, hi Danielle! Didn’t see you there!”

“Hey Harry! Where’s Liam?”

“He has captured the Nando’s prince and is holding him captive!” Danielle bursts out laughing again. “TURTLE MAN! DANIELLE’S HERE! I REPEAT, DANIELLE’S HERE!”

Liam comes bursting out of the hotel room where they had Niall captured, and his face instantly lights up when he spots Danielle.

“Danielle!” he shouts, running to her. Harry laughs, and starts running to the room where Liam just came out of, me pounding on his back. We pass Liam, and he says, “Take her to the dungeon!”

“NO! YOU WON’T GET AWAY WITH THIS TURTLE MAN! I WILL GET AN ARMY OF SPOONS TO COME GET YOU!” I shout, and Harry laughs. I can hear Danielle laughing too, then she greets Liam.

Harry carries me inside the room,  and I see Zayn is keeping an eye on Niall, who is sitting on the bed. He winks at me, and I stick out my tongue, but butterflies are fluttering in my stomach. 

Harry dumps in the bed, aka the dungeon, and I sit cross my legs. Harry and Zayn are smirking at me and Niall, triumphant looks in their faces.

Then Liam and Danielle come in, Liam’s arm wrapped around her waist. She looks inside with her mouth open. “What happened here?” she asks at the tornado we made. Me and Niall look at each other and then back at them.

Liam sighs. “Louis and Niall were doing another video, this time they included Bree”

“And is still recording!” Harry says happily. Niall and I exchange glances. We had totally forgotten about Louis’ phone.

They join Harry and Liam, who were standing by the door in case one of us tried to escape. I wiggle my eyebrows at them, and Danielle smiles, while Liam blushes.

“Aw, Turtle Man is blushing!” Niall exclaims, and we both burst out laughing.

“Laugh all you want, but we had a new recruit. Welcome, Dancing Queen!” Niall bursts out laughing. I look at Danielle, faking shock.

“Danielle! You left me for them!” Danielle chuckles. “Sorry Bree, but I had to do what I had to do”

It’s okay, I still got my little leprechaun” I said, and hug Niall.

He frowns at me. “It’s Nando’s Prince”

I frown. “Leprechaun”

“NANDO’S PRINCE!”

“LEPRECHAUN!”

“Guys!” Liam says. We shut up, but I mouth to Niall “Leprechaun!” He sticks out his tongue.

“Okay, since you are in the dungeon, might as well tell us were your Carrot King is” Liam says. Danielle rolls her eyes. Zayn was staring at me, with a smirk on his face. I made a face and he laughs.

“NEVER!” Niall and I scream. Liam sighs. “We’ll either do this the easy way, or the hard way”

We stare at him. “Hard way it is”

“We never answered the question” I grumble. They chuckle.

“Niall, no food until you tell us” He looked at him in horror.

“Bree, no Oreos” I looked at him in horror.

“WHAT KIND OF A PERSON ARE YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE KIND ONE OF THE 5! HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE! DANIELLE, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS BEING MEAN TO ME! HE’S NOT GONNA LET ME EAT OREOS! HE CANNOT DO THIS TO ME!” I shout; sending them all laughing, accept for me and Niall. Niall looked rather pale, and kept murmuring random stuff about food. Liam looked kind of guilty, but then it went away.

“Its okay, Nialler, we’ll get through this” I say, encouragingly. He sniffs. I give him a hug, and glare at the rest, who were still laughing. We waited until they sobered up.

“Harry, give me a Twix” Liam says. Harry looks at him outrageously.

“Why? It’s mine!”

“Give. Me. The. Twix” Liam says. Harry glares at him, but gives him a Twix he had in his pocket.

“I was gonna eat that” he grumbles.

“I’ll buy you another one, Hazza” Liam promises, but Harry just crosses his arms.

Liam turns to Niall, who had his eyes on the Twix. “If you tell me where Lou is, I’ll give you the Twix. Where is he?”

“I dunno” Niall answers truthfully. Liam sighs at his honesty, and turns to me.

“I’m not gonna spill anything, and a Twix bar’s not gonna do it” Harry smiles at me evilly, and holds up my bag. Where did he get it from? It was in the other room!

 Liam hands him the Twix, and he unwraps it. I look at him, confused. He then holds the Twix, and is gonna smear it on my bag. On my Prada bag.

I stare at him in horror. “DON’T YOU DARE

HARRY EDWARD STYLES! THAT’S PRADA!” I screech. He looks at me and smirks. Danielle had an ‘I’m so sorry, but what can I do? It’s Harry’ look.

“Tell us where he is, and he won’t do it”

“Um.. he-“ I was cut off by the bathroom door banging open, and everyone jumping. We turn our heads and see Louis coming out, screaming “THE CARROT KING’S IN DA HOUSE!”

We burst out laughing, and Harry sighs in relief and throws the whole Twix bar in his mouth. I sigh in relief too. Now they don’t have anything to smear my bag on.

Louis turns to Liam. “So we meet again, Turtle Man?”

“I’m afraid so, Carrot King” Daniele and I burst out laughing, and she sits down next to me on the bed, our eyes on Liam and Louis.

“FOR NARNIA!” Louis screams, and flungs a pillow at Liam. Then they start this pillow fight.

“NANDO’S PRINCE! I NEED BACK UP!” Louis shouts, and Niall runs to go help Lou. Harry and Zayn join Liam, and they begin fighting, making an even bigger mess than before. Danielle and I just sit there, laughing. The fight ended when Louis and Niall tackle Zayn on top of the table, almost breaking it, and claiming a victory to us. Danielle and I burst out laughing. Oh god, I can feel a six pack coming.

“CARROT KING, NANDO’S PRINC, AND OREO PRINCESS ARE THE WINNERS!” Louis, Niall, and I scream, and they run over . The rest of the guys look depressed, and Zayn was pouting. Oh, he looks so freaking sexy when he pouts. Danielle saw me checking him out, and raises an eyebrow. My cheeks instantly grow warm. Oh, God!

“I won’t tell” she says with a laugh, and I’m instantly relieved. “You’re gonna tell em though” she says, and my cheeks get warmer. She laughs and then goes to Liam, trying to cheer him up after he lost the battle.

Suddenly, the hotel room door bursts open, and a girl walks in.

*************

Cliffhanger! :D Who do you think the girl is?

Oh, please don't forget to vote/comment/ and fan! Feedback would be nice too!

Picture of Danielle's outfit on the side ->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3K 43
Liam wanted to save a girl. She fell in love.
8.6K 346 37
Have you ever loved someone so much you wanted to keep them hidden from the world and all to yourself? Well apparently that's called kidnapping.
133K 2.4K 43
Elizabeth Wolf is special for many reasons, the first is that she is a werewolf, the second's because she is a werewolf princess and the third is bec...
32.2K 270 20
Imagine if your parents dumped you off at your Uncle's house for the summer. Surprise, Surprise! Uncle Tim lives in England with one of the biggest b...