His Personal Maid ✔

By theCertifiedbawse

First, Florence. Second, Kira. Then Josey, Tess, and Meena. Now, it's Lara. His New Personal Maid. "Lara, if... More

SYNOPSIS
AUTHOR'S NOTE/ CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2- BUTTER AND PEANUTS
Chapter 3- MASSAGE GOES WRONG
Chapter 4- KITCHEN MADNESS
Chapter 5- DRAMA ROLL
Chapter 7- SLEEPOVER CRISIS
Chapter 8- SLEEPOVER CRISIS (2)
Chapter 9- OUTDOORS
Chapter 10- YOUR COOKING
Chapter 11- POOL AND DESSERT
A/N
Chapter 12- TONIGHT
Chapter 13- BUSTED!
Chapter 14( PART 1) WHO ARE YOU?!
Chapter 14(PART 2)- TRUTH OR LIES
Chapter 15- MY STORY
Chapter 16- IT'S BACK
Chapter 17- WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR IT?
Chapter 18- TROUBLE IN THE HOUSE
Chapter 19- MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
Chapter 20- GET TO KNOW
Chapter 21- FLY TO CONCLUSION
Chapter 22- IT'S TIME
Chapter 23- FACE TO FACE
Chapter 24- VICTIM/SURVIVOR?
Chapter 25- THE DARK SIDE
Chapter 26- HER REASON
Chapter 27- JUSTICE IS PRIORITY
Chapter 28- FREEDOM
Chapter 29- JUST FRIENDS?
Chapter 30- DEEP CONNECTION
Chapter 31- TEMPTATION
Chapter 32- DON'T HOLD BACK
Chapter 33- FANTASY GIRL
Chapter 34- WHO'S HERE?
CHAPTER 35 - I'M SELFISH
CHAPTER 36- CONFESSIONS
CHAPTER 37- EMOTIONS before PASSION
CHAPTER 38- YOUR ROOM
CHAPTER 39- Mr. CELIBATE
CHAPTER 40- INFIDELITY
CHAPTER 41 -TAKE ME ANYWHERE
CHAPTER 42- I DO MEN
CHAPTER 43- HER DUMMY
CHAPTER 44- A NIGHT WITH YOU
CHAPTER 45- UP ALL NIGHT
CHAPTER 46- TASTE YOU
CHAPTER 47 - HEART TO HEART
CHAPTER 48- FALLING
CHAPTER 49 - FIRE ON FIRE
Chapter 50- NEW BEGINNINGS?
Chapter 51- HIDDEN FEELINGS
CHAPTER 52- WHO IS IT?
CHAPTER 53- THE MISTRESS
CHAPTER 54 - HIS GROSS ZIT
CHAPTER 55 - I DON'T DO MARRIED MEN
CHAPTER 56- PEANUTS
CHAPTER 57- DINNER
CHAPTER 58- CONFIRMED
CHAPTER 59- D-DAY BASH
CHAPTER 60- YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE
CHAPTER 61- SHOWER HARASSMENT
CHAPTER 62- TORTURED MONSTER
CHAPTER 63- ETERNAL BLISS
CHAPTER 64- THE CHOSEN ONE
CHAPTER 65- FINAL TURN
HPM QnA CHAPTER
HPM-MILLI SPEECH

Chapter 6- PEE PEE

47.7K 1.9K 1.6K
By theCertifiedbawse

Lara stepped out, pulled the door slowly and closed it without making any sound.

Then she covered her mouth with both her hands.

Brie was riding the hell out of Mr. Benson, whom she had promised she was not involved with.

Lara couldn't get the image of the disturbing act out of her mind.

What on earth was going on? How was this happening? What if Mrs. Benson found out?

Lara fought with her own mind and tried to calm herself down.

She had to create an excuse to tell Brie's brother, who had come to visit her.

Or she could barge in and let them know she had seen them.

No. Of course she wouldn't do that. She couldn't let them know she had seen them, especially not Mr. Benson. He could let her lose her job.

Lara calmed herself down, and walked slowly to the hall, trying so hard to stop thinking about what she had discovered.

She found Katy and Dana with Pierre, the pretty boy, who had been waiting for her.

"Is she coming?" Pierre asked, upon seeing Lara.

No, she's in the middle of fucking her boss's husband, Lara didn't voice out.

"Um, yeah in a couple of minutes. I think she was talking on the phone or something but I let her know she had a visitor. She doesn't know it's you yet." Lara said, so that when Brie came down and was surprised to see him, it wouldn't be weird.

"Alright, thanks."

Lara nodded and just when she turned to leave, Pierre offered, "Lara, why don't you join us?"

"Um," she hesitated before deciding to accept his offer.

She sat down on a one-piece sofa, adjacent his left side, where Katy was. Dana was on his right.

Pierre wanted to know more about Lara, and she told him who she was, who her parents were, why she was doing this job instead of being in school, and her hobbies.

He also told her about himself, getting help from Katy and Dana who loved to contribute, how he was living a ten-minute drive away from them, how he couldn't visit because he was in Europe studying, how he was raised in Europe-the reason for his British accent, how he loved Italian, Thai and Mexican food and how he was a sucker for smart girls.

The four of them were so into their conversation that they didn't notice when Brie had come to the entrance and was stunned to see her little brother.

"Pee pee." She squealed and went over to give him a hug.

He hugged back, saying, "I told you to stop calling me that."

Brie smirked and pulled his cheeks while standing in front of him, "I call you what I want, Pee pee."

Lara was staring at Brie the whole time.

She looked the same as before, almost as if nothing had happened. But there was an extra glow to her face.

"And I told you to stop saying 'little' brother. For all we know, we're twins."

"I'm older than you," She still held his cheeks, "By a year and two months."

"I'm taller than you. And bigger." He tried to bite the hand that was on his right cheek and she dodged.

"You're supposed to be." Brie laughed and Lara asked,

"Are you sure you two are related?"

Brie laughed at her question.

She seemed happier than the usual, Lara thought.

"We're that close." Brie answered Lara and sat on her brother's lap, "People always ask us that question. We do so many things together. We can even shower together."

Lara was surprised, "At this age?"

Brie laughed at the expression on Lara's face.

Lara had a younger male cousin whom she grew up with. They had always bathed together, but it had come to an end when Lara had turned ten. She had become aware of herself and the changes in her body.

The same had happened for her cousin when he had turned twelve. She was thirteen at the time. He had just stopped walking around the house naked or dressing in front of her. He had begun to necessitate his privacy.

Brie decided to add, "And ladies, my brother has got an amazing tool." She smirked and Pierre cut in,

"Brie! Are you serious?" His face looked flushed for a moment, and he glanced at Lara, who covered her mouth in shock. What planet was this girl from? Lara wondered.

"Brie, he's your brother." Lara said, feeling the need to remind her.

"Lara, you don't know anything about us and how we joke. Don't butt in."

Pierre glanced at Lara, who didn't look at all pleased with Brie, and he didn't want to think it was because of the way Brie joked.

"Excuse me." Lara stood up and left the room.

Pierre didn't want her to go. He wanted to call her back because he had enjoyed the conversation he had with her, and she had seemed really nice and humble. But calling her back wasn't his call to make.

And Brie also wanted to call her back. She realized there was something off about Lara and she didn't want Lara to be upset with her. Lara's friendship meant a lot to her.

Lara entered her room and closed the door behind it.

She took out her MacBook Pro which she had bought with the savings she had made from work, to study online.

She started by doing a bit of research, and ended up on YouTube, watching random videos.

"Camila Mendes is tired of people thinking her Twitter account is a fan page for Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes. Mmm." Lara scrolled through the comments after watching and laughed at some.

She decided to go make a chocolate milkshake in the kitchen and come back to continue.

As she approached the kitchen, she saw that they were still in the hall, chatting.

Lara had seen Pierre, but he hadn't seen her. He was laughing at something Brie had said or done, Lara didn't know because she couldn't see her, but his eyes were fixed on her.

She finished making her chocolate milkshake and went back to her room to study, but she found herself replying someone's comment on a video on Dancing With The Stars.

'Nah, Normani and Val should have won season 24. So not fair.' she replied.

She replied another comment. 'Me too! I was rooting for Frankie or Stirling, but well, Jordan Fisher deserved it too. He and Lindsay Arnold were great throughout the season, no lie.'

After spending close to an hour watching Lily Singh's videos, Hollyscoop, Entertainment tonight, music videos and DIY videos, she closed her laptop and fell back on her bed.

She covered her ears with her grey headphones that was connected to her phone and played Ed Sheeran's X album.

It was old, but she absolutely loved the serenity it gave her, especially Shirtsleeves.

She closed her eyes and immersed herself in the song.

The songs on the playlist continued to play as she drifted off into a deep slumber.
***

Lara woke up to the sound of her door being opened and closed consistently and chattering in her room.

She slowly sat up and laid eyes on Brie, Katy, the twins, and Dana in their nightdresses and PJs.

They were holding bowls filled with popcorn, ice cream, pizza and drinks and they had laid a large pink blanket between Lara and her roommate, Rachel's bed after pushing Rachel's bed to the wall to create more space.

"Are you seriously still in your uniform?" Brie made herself comfortable on the pink blanket with her back against Lara's bed.

"Where's Rachel?" Lara asked about her roommate, whose bed was now occupied by the twins.

Katy replied, "She's with the others in Tess's room," and Brie decided to chip in,
"So not invited to our traditional sleepover."

Lara took off her uniform and put it on a hanger on the door of her half-opened closet and wore her PJs.

She washed her face to feel refreshed before she joined Brie, Katy, and Dana on the pink blanket.

"Yeah, Lara," Brie, who was sitting beside her began, "My brother wanted to say goodbye but you were in snoresville and we didn't want to wake you."

"He's so cute." Katy said dreamily, taking Lara's laptop and searching for songs to play.

Thirty minutes into the sleepover, the girls had already started messing up the place with the food and drinks and lying on each other with Woke The Fuck Up by Jon Bellion playing in the background.

"Lara's ass is like a cushion," Brie, who was resting her head on Lara's ass, said, "It's soft like jelly." She said which had the other girls laughing.

"My turn!" Ella, who was still on the bed with her sister, Emma, said and directed her gaze at Lara.

"Lara," She began, "Do you have a crush on Sam?"

As soon as she asked the question, all the other girls groaned in disappointment.

"You just wasted a good opportunity. Now we can't ask her anything until after five rounds." Dana sighed.

Lara was on her tummy, eating some ice cream and she paused when the question was asked,

"Of course I do not have a crush on the brother of Mrs. Benson. Now, my turn."

Lara glanced at everyone as they tried to dodge her look.

"Brie." Lara stated and Brie smirked, "This is going to be interesting."

Lara sat up for this, causing Brie to look for another comfortable place to rest her head.

Brie was ready for the question. Or was she?

Lara asked, "This is a game of truths, right?"

"Right!" They all chorused.

"Alright. Brie, when was the last time you had sex? And I mean day or date, whether yesterday, two days ago, specific."

Lara noticed how Brie's shoulders tensed, even though she tried to hide her anxiety with a smile; A very fake smile.

(Don't forget to vote and comment ❤❤)

Pierre

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
3.4M 128K 61
*****PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS FORCED TO MARRY A BILLIONAIRE MANWHORE***** Getting married is a day most girls daydream about from childhood to adulthood...
229K 14.3K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...