The Promise ✅

By angelfromthesky1

Kagami made a promise to Kuroko after he passed away. He will defeat the Kiseki no Seidai. Main pair AoKaga S... More

Prologue
The promise chapter 1
The promise chapter 2
The promise chapter 4
The promise chapter 5
The promise chapter 6
The promise chapter 7
The promise chapter 8
The promise chapter 9
The promise chapter 10
The promise chapter 11
The promise chapter 12
The promise chapter 13
The promise chapter 14
The promise chapter 15
The promise chapter 16
The promise chapter 17
The promise chapter 18
The promise chapter 19
The promise chapter 20
The promise chapter 21
The promise chapter 22
The Promise epilogue
Announcement!
Published!

The promise chapter 3

1.8K 75 8
By angelfromthesky1

"H-he's really gone right?" Kise sniff.

"Yeah." Kagami Said.

"How did he died." Kise asked.

"He was stabbed by a sword by protecting me. But in the end he was smiling." Kagami siad.

"I see. That's good. Here you can have this back. I'm sure Kurochin wanted you to have it." Kise gave back the blue stone.

"Thank you." Kagami took the necklace and tied it around his neck tightly.

- The next day-

"Hi everyone!" Kise happily Said.

Everyone turned to him.

"Kise how are you feeling." Kasamatsu Said.

"I'm all better no need to worry-uss!" Kise smiled.

"That's good Kise But please be quiet were still eating." A teamatw Said.

"So mean!" Kise faked cried.

They all laugh at him. After that everyone got seat and ate breakfast.

"So where are you guys going to next?" Kasamatu turned to them.

"We're going to Shutoku. We heard a GOM is there." Hyuga Said.

"Oh if it's Shutoku Midorimachii is there." Kise ate a peice of His food.

"Why are you guys even trying to search for them?" Kasamatsu Said.

"Because I made a promise with Kuroko. That I'll beat the Kiseki no Seidai and bring them back to their old self." Kagami Said.

"Kurokochii said that? None of us had changed? You defeat us? Sorry but that's impossible." Kise Said.

"What! But I defeated you!" Kagami Said.

"Hah! No you didn't that was a foul beside nobody won!" Kise Said.

"Heh...but you still lost because you cried like a baby." Kagami smirk.

Kise face turned red embarrassed.

"Shut up I want a rematch!" Kise stood up.

"Fine by me pretty boy." Kagami also stood up.

Everyone in the room sigh.

"What a pain.." Hyuga Said.

"Your right." Kasamatsu nodded.

_______________________________________

That night Kise had a dream. He woke up in a field of blue flowers.

"Huh? Where am I?" These flower look familiar." Kise examine the flowers.

"Kise?" Someone called him.

Kise turned to the voice behind him. His eyes widen.

There stood a boy with sky blue hair with pale skin and sky blue eyes. He had a long white jacket with black pants.

"Kurokochii..." Kise looked like he was about to burst into tears.

"Hello, how have you been." Kuroko smiled.

"Kurokochii!!!" Kise ran toward him with this arms open making them fall onto the flowers as blue petals flew in the air.

"Kise your heavy..." Kuroko said.

"Kurokochii...Kuro..kochii...." Kise was crying rubbing his face on Kuroko clothes.

Kuroko smiled and wiped away his tears with his finger.

"But how! I-I heard you died!" Kise Said.

Kuroko got up to sit straight in front of Kise.

"I am dead. It's just I'm still here because I'm waiting." Kuroko Said.

"Waiting? For what?" Kise asked.

Kuroko put a hand on his chin.

"Hmm...I don't know. But this is just a dream once you wake up you'll forget everything." Kuroko said.

"B-But I don't want to forget forget! I want to stay with Kurokochii! I don't want to wake up! I want to stay with you..." Kise cried.

"You cannot stay here. But I know that we'll meet again. Kise can you promise me something." Kuroko Said.

"Yes! I'll do anything!" Kise wiped his tears.

Kuroko smiled at him. Kise haven't really changed.

"Then, can you travel with Kagami to help them find all the GOM." Kuroko asked.

There was a moment of silence. When Kise didn't answer Kuroko sigh.

"Fine. If Kurokochii is asking me I'll be gladly to do it. I promise you." Kise smiled.

"Thank you Kise." Kuroko smiled back.

Suddenly Kise body start to dissapear.

"Huh! What's happening!" Kise noticed his hands and legs were starting to dissapear.

"Your waking up." Kuroko siad.

"What! B-But there so much I want to tell you!" Kise shouted frustrated.

Kuroko smiled and pluck a blue flower putting it on Kise hands that was starting to disappear.

"Me too. But you must return there are people who care about you waiting for you." Kuroko Said.

"But Your also important to me too!" Kise looked at him. His whole body was reaching up to his waist was disappearing.

"Kurokochii can I ask you a question before I wake up." Kise looked at his eyes.

"Yes." Kuroko Said.

"Why did you disappear after we all split." Kise asked.

"At that time I hated how you all changed. I don't mean changing is bad or anything. But you all had crushed everyone dream. We weren't even a team anymore it was all about winning. I hated that. Everyone didn't trust me anymore I watch as you all turn your back on me I couldn't stop it. I watch as you all start to fade away if only I stopped you all that time would anything had changed." Kuroko sadly said.

"Kurokochii.. I..." Kise looked down.

"But I'm not mad at any of you. I'm fine now I met with a lot of people. Like Seirin were like a family." Kuroko smiled.

"Kurokochii I won't forget any of this! I swear I won't!" Kise Said.

"Yeah. Goodbye Kise." Kuroko smiled one last time as a Kise fully disappear.

Kuroko watch as Kise fully disappear he smiled.

~Kuroko flashback~

"I don't accept this! How is he a General!" Kise pointed at Kuroko.

"Don't point at your mentor. It's just Tetsu different." A tanned man Said.

"Huh?" Kise confuses.

~flashback End~

After Kise disappear Kuroko looked at his hands that was also starting to disappear.

"I'm also running out of time." Kuroko looked up at the clear white sky.

"Sei.." Kuroko whisper.

_______________________________________

Kise woke up startle. He looked out the window.

"It's morning.." Kise shield his eyes from the sun he notice he was holding onto something.

He open his palm revealing a blue flower. Kise eyes widen.

A smile came to Kise face.

"Thank you for letting us stay." Hyuga and Seirin bowed.

Hyuga and Kasamatsu shook hands.

"No problem, we should be thanking you too." Kasamatsu Said.

"Where Kise I want to have a spar with him before I go." Kagami Said.

Hyuga glared at him Kagami flinch looking away.

"I'm here!" Kise happily Said.

There was Kise dressed up with a blue cloak, his weapon, and a small bag.

"Huh? Why are you dressed like that?" Kagami asked.

"What do you mean why? I'm also coming with you!" Kise pouted.

Silence filled the air.

"Eh?.......Eehhhh!!!!" They all shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 438 57
This is a story based on Kuroko's basketball but with an extra character: y/n. You are dating Shintaro Midorima and are stronger than all of the Gene...
21.8K 867 26
After the death of his closest friend and love of his life. Akashi seijuro was at a loss of life. Trying to get through each day hoping the pain woul...
38.4K 856 23
Kuroko stopped play basketball and leaving Seirin, for a reason. When the generation of miracles and Seirin found out what's the reason cause of Kuro...
52.9K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...