For Real /A CRAIG x TWEEK F...

由 Red_As_Sapphire

Tweek and Craig have been 'going out' for a while. However.. Tweek sees a little bit more than a friend in Cr... 更多

AN
#1 - Spacing out
#2 - God damnit
#3 - BFF
#4 - Gossip
#5 - All lost
#6 - Panic
#7 - Preparations
#8 - Evil plan
#9 - Through Craig's eyes
#10 - Hickeys
#12 - Sorry
#13 - Sorry (pt.2)
#14 - Morning
#15 - Ditching
#16 - So much better
Cover <3

#11 - Making up

7.3K 210 414
由 Red_As_Sapphire

Craig walked back to the school entrance in a hurry. He didn't want to be late for the lesson. Not because he was such a teacher's pet, but because he had literature with Tweek, so that would give him a chance to interact with the boy. He made his way to the classroom and strolled in. He looked around, but sadly, he saw that his Tweek was busy talking to Style.

"Dangit.." He sighed and slumped into his seat in defeat. Just as he accepted his fate of being hated forever, his friends came in for the rescue. Token and Clyde put their chairs next to Craig. Clyde sat on the left side and Token on the other.

"Hey man." Token pat his friend. "How are you holding up? You know.. you smell like nicotine." He said, worried.

"Yeah, smoking is bad for you! Why would you even consider it? And who dared to give one to you??" Clyde put his chin on Craig's shoulder. Craig inhaled deeply, trying his best not to get too tense again.

"I am fine guys. I made up with Bebe and she gave me the cig." Craig answered coldly. He didn't want to be bothered by their bullshit.

"Craig! It was so hard for us to get you to quit smoking.. you're putting yourself to zero again." Clyde whined, pulling away. He made a good point. The guys helped him more than ever. Got him nicotine gum, patches and they even paid for his therapy. He hated the whole thing, but Tweek could always persuade him to those kinds of things. He just couldn't say no to that particular boy.

"Yeah-yeah. Okay. I won't smoke anymore, unless I need one real bad." Craig took his hat off and laid his head on the table, not giving a shit about anything in the world.

"Why did you need to smoke in the first place?" Token asked.

"Cuz that was the only thing which held me back from beating the shit out of Bebe." Craig said, the table muffling his voice. Still, the guys could understand every word clearly.

"Oh yeah, the hickeys. I noticed them too.." Token trailed off and caressed Craig's back softly. "And how did you two manage to bury the hatchet?" He asked, still rubbing the dark-haired mess.

Craig sat up and put his hat back on. He stretched a bit, tired. He couldn't sleep a minute last night and he was hungover too. He rubbed his eyes and looked at Token, then at Clyde. He shot a weak smile towards them.

"She didn't do anything else." His smile disappeared, still thinking about the fact he'll never get Tweek back.

"That's great! Then you can make it up to him and you'll be able to confess your feelings!" Clyde said excitedly. "What's holding you back?" He grinned.

"Yeah man, I think Tweek could easily forgive you. I mean, he was a huge mess yesterday so that must mean you had quite the effect on him." Token tried his best to reassure his doubt-filled friend.

"It's... not that simple.." Craig said silently, his voice being barely audible. "He hates me for sure.. and I don't think he'd ever want to talk to-"

"TWEEK, COULD YOU COME OVER HERE FOR A SEC?" Clyde shouted.

"WHAT THE F- HMPFFFFPPF" Craig tried to protest, but Token muffled him with his hands. He watched in horror as the blondie looked at Clyde with a questioning look. Tweek then did the unimaginable; he walked over to them!! Craig almost got a seizure. Token looked at Craig in a 'what the hell dude' look on his face. He silently whispered to him.

"Man, chill the fuck out. It's just the love of your life coming here." He slowly shook his head in disapproval.

"That is the problem...!" Craig removed Token's hand and noticed Tweek sitting at his table across Clyde, nervous.

"Y-yeah, what do you w-want, Clyde?" Tweek asked Clyde coldly, but anxiously.

"Actually, Craig wanted to say something to ya. He needs your help in algebra. He's failing right now." He replied with no hesitation. He already knew he was going to say that.

You fucker.. I'm going to kill you after this.

"Oh." Tweek got silent for a few seconds, hesitating what to say. After what seemed like forever, Craig decided to break the silence.

"Y-you wanna.. come over.....? M-maybe explain... stuff..?" Craig went with the plan. He could barely contain his shame, his cheeks flushed in a red color.

"Uhh.. sure.. we m-meet at y-your place? At.. 5:00PM..? I n-need to help at the coffee shop s-so I c-can't come earlier.." Tweek fiddled with his sleeve. Craig almost jumped from happiness.

"Great! No problem!!" He smiled like crazy. When he noticed he let his emotions come to the surface, he quickly slowed his breathing down, getting embarrassed again. Tweek walked back to Style and immediately started talking to them. The blondie seemed more relaxed and happy after their chit-chat.

"See?" Token smiled. Clyde winked at Craig with a smug expression.

"Pfft, I hate AND love you guys." Craig chuckled and hugged both of his friends.

"Yay! Friendship sandwich!" Clyde hugged back with Token.

Soon, the bell rang and the boys went to their seats, joy on their faces. Craig was happy himself, too. He couldn't pay attention to the lesson, due to Tweek sitting beside him. He was staring at him throughout the whole thing. Tweek was focusing on the lesson, jotting down every important thing the teacher said about Shakespeare. Tweek was a very educated and cultured boy; he always loved music, poetry and books as well. Craig never liked them before, but thanks to Tweek, he grew fond of some bands and writers.

Oh love.. Why do you have to be so sweet, yet so sorrowful...

Ok what the fuck was that thought. I need to gag. He smiled to himself, his eyes still focusing on Tweek. However, he didn't notice that Tweek was looking at him too. When he shook his gay thought out of his head, he locked eyes with the other. They stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Just make out already!" Someone whisper-shouted to them. It was Eric Cartman from the second row, looking at them, amused by the tension that went between the two boys.

Craig flipped him off and returned his gaze to the lesson. Tweek blushed slightly and started paying attention as well.

The rest of the classes went by quickly. Craig had one other lesson with Tweek, Physical Education. They had some shitty strengthening exercises, but Craig didn't mind. He could stare all he wanted. Yes, Tweek was slimmer and weaker than him, but he had a nice and athletic figure no one else had. He sometimes caught Tweek looking at him too and that made Craig almost burst from happiness. He did his best to show off his muscles, but in a way no one would notice, but Tweek.

After school day has ended, Craig went home and got prepared. He had a long shower and tidied his room up the best he could. He even told his sister to fuck off and stay in her room, which -surprisingly- she promised to do so.

It was 5:02 and Craig got a bit nervous. But to his delight, he heard a faint knock on the door. He jumped down the stairs and opened the door. And there he was; Tweek. Craig hid his excitement and happiness and said:

"Yo. Glad you could make it." He sad in an ever-so-monotone way. Tweek smiled weakly.

"W-well.. I promised to come.." He started fiddling with his sleeves.

"Come on in. I've tidied my room up, so I guess it won't be too messy." Craig invited Tweek in and led him upstairs. "Make yourself home. Do you need anything?" He asked, opening his room's door. Tweek casually walked in and sat on Craig's bed.

"N-no. I've already had my coffee at home and I brought a thermos, j-just in case.." Tweek said and held his metal thermos up. Craig chuckled.

"Of course you did. You always do." His heart ached at that.

Wow I missed this guy so much..

"So, about algebra.." Craig started talking again, but Tweek interrupted him.

"I know that it's not about that, Craig. I'm not a dumbass.. I wanted to talk as well." Tweek took his shoes off and put his feet on Craig's bed, making himself comfortable. "So.. say your stuff and I'll say mine.."

"O-okay.." Craig sighed and began talking.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

776 57 17
"You still haven't gotten over that?" ... "I don't think I ever will." Craig Tucker is a 17 year old boy. he's a junior in high school and has a smal...
778K 25.7K 48
You've heard of frenemies...but boyfrenemies? Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker aren't the best of friends. But suddenly their rage and anger towards each...
6.5K 169 18
Craig had been in love with Tweek for months. He'd tried to tell him how he really felt, but Tweek couldn't understand him and still saw Craig as his...
133K 5.7K 24
Craig and Tweek are a match made in heaven, or so everybody thought. Tweek soon sees Craig cheating on him with Kenny. Not being able to take the pai...