Loving her Anatomy (GxG)(Stud...

By mm9023

Olivia moves in with her best friend and learns the transition from school to University is a lot different t... More

.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
.35.
.Epilogue.

.1.

146K 2.3K 2.3K
By mm9023

"What's up with you, you have been staring at that dried up lemon tart for the past 15 minutes" Karen said to the brunette who continued to shove her plastic fork in the dried out tart as she looked up at her best friend.

"Just looking at that is making me pile on the pounds" Karen added as she shivered, then continued to eat her home made salad.

"Liv seriously what is up with you" Karen said snapping the dessert from the brunettes tray as Liv grumbled annoyed looking over at her friend.

"I'm just tired" Liv replied huffing as she folded her arms, her distraction was taken away just like that. She looked around canteen at all the other students, laughing and joking over lunch.

She was so done with this place and she hadn't even finished her first year yet. She had another 2 years left in this place until she was free from University and she could do whatever the hell she wanted but for now she was going to suffer, who knows maybe she deserved it.

"Let's go out tonight" Karen suggested as Liv sighed slowly allowing her eyes divert to her best friend's who looked at her eagerly.

Karen wiggled her eye brows excitedly maybe it wasn't a bad idea, maybe the brunette needed to go out and distract her brain from this shitty week god dealt her with for whatever reason.

"Sure why not" Liv replied knowing she would have to persuade her older brother Luke to lend her some money until she was paid next week.

"Booyaaa" Karen pump fisted the air causing the brunette to roll her eyes as she decided she needed some fresh air before her dreaded afternoon.

Slinging her bag over her shoulder as she picked up her half eaten lunch on her tray she managed a slight smile to her friend as she stood up.

"I'll text you after class, I've got to go pick something up in the library before my stupid tutorial" Liv said giving her best friend a wave as she left the canteen and headed towards the library.

The brunettes sighed as she made her way down the hallway as people smiled as she walked by recognising only a few faces amongst the crowd.

Things were a lot different now from school, she had always been popular in school. Liv was child number three of four of the Stone family with her two older brothers making a good impression on some of her teachers at school, she was liked by many at her school but now university was a lot different.

She had nobody nagging at her to do her homework or get detention if an assignment wasn't done. She was the type of student that worked hard and got good grades but if she didn't do the work then she was fucked so she tried to balance a social life and college work.

Her best friend since they were in nappies, Karen also known as Kaz was always a bad influence on her when it came to partying. Liv sighed glancing at her phone she knew she only had 10 minutes before her dreaded class.

A class she once used to love to hate and then loved to love, she now just wished she could avoid it at all costs. Nausea filled her stomach knowing the time was closing in.

She could skip any other lecture but her attendance for her tutorial made up an overall percentage of her end of the year grade and considering she had already bailed out on her class on Tuesday. She was most likely going to have to pay for the consequences of it today but she needed to go face her fears at some point.

Walking up the spacious hallway she could see the room up ahead she would be going into which made her feel even more nervous for some reason. Students slowly made their way into the class room.

Liv gripped her over the shoulder bag as she stepped into the class, keeping her eyes low towards the ground as she made her way to an available seat in the middle of the room. She didn't dare look up, too afraid of what would be staring back at her. She decided to take out her note pad and Anatomy book and waited for class to begin.

Then she started to speak, her voice somehow seemed soft and sweet which Liv had never noticed before. A voice she was used to listening to on the phone for hours or telling her to let go when they had sex in her home.

Liv couldn't help but look up as her eyes locked immediately with those crystal blue eyes.

It had been 3 days since she had last seen or spoken to Amelia aka Miss Amelia Roberts to every other student in the University. She had looked even more beautiful than ever before. Liv felt a pang of pain in her chest as they stared at one another as Amelia continued to talk to the class while she watched Liv.

Liv quickly looked away as she felt her heart break all over again. 3 full days of no contact and now she was just stood in the front of the class teaching as normal as though nothing had every happened. Liv could feel a single tear descend her cheek as she replay Amelia's words in her head..it was all just one big mistake...

***

The beginning

It was Olivia Stone's first day in university. Liv had spent her summer working as a waitress and partying with Karen as much as she could. She was excited to start fresh and leave her school years behind her.

The brunette was still undecided on what exactly she wanted to do after University but she decided to choose Anatomy as her degree and hoping to get into some sort of research programme after that but even thinking about that she wasn't even sure she wanted it.

Her mother was not pleased upon hearing this when she was applying for University by telling Liv that she needed to do something she could get a job with like accountancy or medicine but honestly Liv had no clue what she wanted out of life. She had taken an interest in the human body from biology classes in school and wanted to know more about the complexity of body.

Karen had applied for Psychology and was accepted straight away. Liv admired her best friend for taking on the study of minds of people.

Liv found it too much of a mind fuck with trying to read or understand girls minds on nights out she would dread to think what a full degree of studying the mind and it's behaviours would be like so she always said Kudos to Kaz.

They had both came out to one another in school with the fear of one them falling for one another, they still laugh about it now. Kaz had always told Liv her feelings were platonic for the brunette and it would be like going down on her sister if anything happened between the pair. Liv had laughed, squirmed and then agreed, plus Karen was a major womaniser and Liv had seen the way she treated women.

They had both decided to go to the same University and with Liv already turning 19 a couple of months ago she had saved her money so her and Karen could move in with one another once the term started.

They had found a nice 2 bedroom apartment 15 minutes walk from the campus and more importantly on the door step of the bars and clubs. Freshers week went down a treat, Liv had managed to stay drunk for the first three days and missed her entire orientation and some lectures but by the Thursday she knew she needed to be serious and attend some of her lectures.

She had struggled to find her way to her lecture halls and ended up being late for her first two electives courses she has chosen which were physiology and basic biology. She was a science nerd and very intelligent although when people met her they expected her to be some airhead who was interested in fashion and nothing else but when Liv put her mind to it, her hard work paid off.

She made her way to her tutorial rooms were she was going to be attending her first Anatomy tutorial, she was excited to say the least. She found her class 21c in the health science building and quietly made her way in knowing she was already a couple of minutes late.

A few eyes stared in her way as a tall woman stood at the top of the room speaking which had been interrupted by Liv's entrance.

"Can I help you" the woman asked glaring at the brunette through the gap above her glasses as Liv felt nervous under her glare.

"I'm here for the tutorial for introduction of Anatomy" Liv said as she looked around the room, she had gained everyone's attention by now and she was hoping she was in the right room.

"Your name" the woman asked coldly as Liv stared blankly at her.

"What is your name" the woman repeated impatiently again as her knuckles turned white, gripping the edge of the podium she stood by.

"Olivia" Liv mumbled her cheeks turning a shade of red as she heard a few sniggers from the class. She really felt like she was back in school now the way she had been treated.

"Olivia Stone" the brunette said more confidently as she stared back at the woman.

"Well Miss Stone, you have already missed the first tutorial which was on Tuesday, you are late for your second tutorial and managed to make me miss 5 minutes of teaching time because I will have to repeat myself" the woman snapped irritated the more she spoke about Liv's actions as the brunette gulped again.

"I suggest you find yourself a seat and see me after class" the woman sniped as Liv nodded with mumbling a sorry and made her way to the only available seat which was of course right in front of her lecturers podium. That was the first time Olivia stone had encountered Amelia Roberts.

This a new story and it's probably going to be a bit different than the others I have written but I hope you continue to read and like it?I know it's short but it's just a little intro!Please let me know what you think :) thanks for reading xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 540 26
When a new student joins Rose Danvers' class, she instantly makes a new friend. But soon after that, the two realize that they are more than friends...
268K 5.8K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...
234K 1.1K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
1.2M 39.9K 66
"You know what you are? Hm?" "A desperate little fucktoy." **** Aaron Bright's life isn't as bright as his name says. He has no college friends, gets...