My Superhero // Boku No Hero...

By vrother

One shots for everyone's favorite BNHA character! //Request Are closed// Modern AU! Normal AU! Etc..... X Rea... More

Request!?!
Protective!Bakugo x Reader
Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki
Aizawa x Reader
Uraraka x Female!Reader
Hitoshi x Reader
Tenya x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.1)
Bakugo x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Present Mic x Reader
Sero x Blind!Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)
Kaminari x Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)
Kirishima x Reader
Todoroki x BabySister!Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.2)
Tenya x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
All Might x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
All might x Reader (lemon)
Tenya x Reader
Kaminari x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Momo x Female!Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Aizawa x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x reader

Kirishima x Reader

26.7K 625 595
By vrother

Physical Contact //. Eijiro/Kirishima x Reader
Word count: 2100
Page count: 13
Bnha AU

~~~

What's Love - -
If I can't even
Feel you?

What's Love if I can't even feel you?

...

Ever since the discovery's of quirks popping up around the world, people were over joyed to discover their unique ability. Using their powers to save lives and change them.

To some it's a gift from the gods- a blessing from the heavens.!

But, sometimes- it's not.

You never had it hard as a kid, but you never had it easy. You were (y/n) Hagakure, sister to Toru Hagakure. Your quirk was somewhat similar to her's but quiet opposite.

While She was invisible and unable to be seen, but able to be touched and pulled- you were the exact.. opposite. You were able to be seen by the naked eye, but you were unable to be touched by anyone- the only thing that didn't pass through you were floors, food, clothes, and items.

This didn't sound that bad, right?

Wrong.

This was The most horrible thing anyone could have. Especially if you have a loved one of your life. Of course you were an opposite of Toru, but- you were the opposite of your boyfriend.

As he could turn himself into something solid and touchable, yourself was the exact and complete opposite, only able to reject anything that dared to touch you.

"Eijiro~!"

You cooed. You laid down on your bed across of Eijiro.

"Yes (y/n)"

He answered.

You turned to your side to face him, and smiled at the sight of his breath taking smile.

"Happy almost Valentine's Day!"

You exclaimed

"Tomorrow will be our very first Valentine's Day together! We could hang out, skip school if you want, cuddle-... oh, wait"

Eijiro knew that face better than anyone. That was your realization face, your setting mood before you said something very sad.

"If only I could touch you......"

You whispered. Eijiro attempted to caress your cheek- but failed. You reached out towards his hand, but your own just moved right through him. You two exchanged looks.

You'll have to except the fact that there will be no moment where you could touch the one you love, to hold onto them and hug them as long as you wanted, all you could do for now was enjoy each other's company. Never to exchange kisses- or to possibly have any baby's, have a family of your own.

"My quirk works best in times of need..."

You started

"But why do I have it when I can't even have a future with this- thing. It's more like a curse than it'll ever be a gift. I know I shouldn't be taking my blessing for granted, but..."

You sighed and clutched onto your pillow. You felt your heart shatter along with the good aura that surrounded the room from the presence of Eijiro.

"If I had a decision to erase my quirk to embrace you just for a second, or just to feel the grass and the sensation of a kiss, I'll do it. I won't mind being a normal person in society"

Eijiro jumped up and raised a brow at your remark. Although it was heartwarming that she'll just do that for him was cute. But for her to throw her exciting hero life away for him, started to sound wrong. To erase someone's quirk.... erase- Wait.

"I have an idea!"

The Kirishima grabbed his belongings and hoisted it over his shoulder. You pulled up also hearing his things collide in his backpack, you frowned and reached out for him.

"Wh-Where are you going Eijiro? Why are you leaving so early? You would never leave so early, even as a day as special as tomorrow doming up!"

You exclaimed. You watched with a sad expression as he placed his arms through the straps of his backpack. He waited at the frame of your doorway.

"I have the best gift for you tomorrow (y/n)! Get ready for your valentines gift! It's amazing that you'll love it! Come early tomorrow, so I can give it to you longer- Wait I'm saying to much."

Eijiro ran out the door before running out of your front door. He stood directly out of your window before crying out a series of:

"I love you! See you tomorrow! Make sure you come early! Eat healthy today, stay home and stay safe, study, and watch after yourself. I love you!"

You laid back down in your bed and switched to your side.

"I wonder what he's up to.... I hope it's nothing that bad"

****

6:55 am
Valentine's Day

U.A academy;
Homeroom - Class A

"Please sir, you have to do this! Today is Valentines Day and you were my only hope of giving (y/n)! And with you it'll put everything in place! It'll mean the world to (y/n), this is all she wanted"

Eijiro begged on his knees to his Sensei. The dark haired man looked down upon his student and crossed his arms within his sleeping bag.

"So, let me just get this strait Kirishima. You want me to erase (y/n)'s quirk as long as I can just so she can have a sensation to touch you?.... um no. First off, I'll have to be forced to watch you two do your actions, and secondly I do not trust you two touching each other.... I'm your middle aged teacher, I'm not a middle aged pedophile who teaches at a high respected school"

Mr. Shota Aizawa coldly said. Eijiro frowned and stared down at his toes, he gripped his hands together tightly and used all of his pride and begging ability's to ask his Sensei.

"(Y/n) told me some really depressing things to me yesterday sir. As her boyfriend it made me upset just to see her frown. She was telling me how she'll never be able to live a normal life, she even talked to me about getting her quirk removed sir- for someone to say they don't want their quirk anymore is really alarming. So just to give her about ten or five minutes for her to feel me will mean the world to her, so please sir, please help me..."

Aizawa unzipped himself from his bag and crawled out before unfolding himself from his cramped position.

"Kirishima, I would love you help you and (y/n)-"

"Yes! Thank you thank you thank you so much sir! Thank you!-"

Eijiro jumped in the air back on his feet in victory. He grinned and hugged his teacher.

"But I can't.."

Eijiro let go of his teacher and crossed his arms, looking at his Sensei in shame.

"You are a cold man sir, where is your heart? Where is your pity? Where is your humanity!?"

Eijiro cried dramatically.

"Look, I don't want to do this in fear I might harm (y/n). So know it's only for me worrying about her safety and well being. My quirk is to take away peoples quirks for some time, I don't know what'll happen against (y/n) since her quirk has always been activated since the day she was born."

Eijiro clenched his fists angrily and Aggravated.

"Please, if anything happens to (y/n) I'll take full responsibility for it, complete responsibility for what happens. Just please, this is all she wants, she's been telling me this for more than a few months".

Aizawa placed a finger on his chin and rubbed his thumb and pointer finger together.

".... If you take responsibility than I'll let you do it. But if it takes more time than assumed. Than, I'm stoping right away"

Eijiro's smile rose once again and jumped in the air doing a victorious dance. He hugged his Sensei embracing him in a tight hug. Aizawa sighed and placed a hand on the teen who slowly scooted back.

"Save those tight hugs on (y/n), don't waste it on me".

****

Oh stepped inside of your classroom lazily. Today was Valentine's Day, and due to Eijiro asking you to come a bit early than you normally do, you did so.

As soon as you opened the door, there stood your boyfriend with a goofy smile. No one was in the class, mysteriously only him, Aizawa-Sensei, and yourself. He opened his arms out towards you and ran forward to embrace you

"Eijiro What are you doing?! Remember last time you tried to run at me?! You just ate shit! Stoop before you hurt you- wait..."

You felt something warm collide with you. You were confused test excited. This was a new feeling you never felt, a sensation you never knew existed before.

"E-Eijiro, What is this?...... I can?-... I-I can feel you?"

You grabbed the cheek of Eijiro and squeezed on to it hard. You stared down at his hand and grabbed hold of it- it was rough, like a rock, but yet warm and soft. Your hand trailed up his muscular arm and stopped at his shoulder, you leaned forward and wrapped your arms around him, Kirishima wrapped his arms around your waist and hesitantly placed his head on your shoulder, he made sure to be delicate as if he could break you. You slowly looked up at him in his eyes before leaning in for a kiss.

"Hey keep this rated R you two I'm doing you guys a favor- aaaand your kissing"

You squeezed your boyfriend tightly and pressed your lips against his. Your lips moved in sync and you both smiled as in it. Eijiro pulled back to feel your face, you looked him in his eyes as it glistened.

The classroom door rubbed open but slammed shut when Aizawa-Sensei placed a hand in the air, signaling whoever it was to go back outside.

"Your body.... it's so-... It's so warm"

You said in amazement. Kirishima gave you a shark like grin and placed his forehead against yours

"That's how people feel (y/n), they're warm. But your different, you don't feel just warm, your heart warming"

Your heart fluttered and you embraced Eijiro in a tight hug and breathed in his scent.

Aizawa-Sensei watched you too and felt his eyes start to sting.

"Hey, you guys may want to wrap it up. I feel myself wanting to blink, remember my eyes have come to new terms and limits since the villains league attack. Just finish it up"

You tore your eyes off Eijiro and onto Aizawa. You sighed and shoved your head in your boyfriend's chest. You held onto him tightly, he did the same to you. He picked you up in the air and held you there.

"Eijiro, this is the best gift anyone in my life has ever given to me, it's perfect"

You pecked Eijiro's lips and he placed you back onto the ground.

"I love you so much for doing this for me, it's the most anyone has done for me. I'll remember this warm sensation for the rest of my life, it's a tingling feeling that I just don't want to go away.... your my first kiss and hug Eijiro, whoop. All in one day, what a success. But, in conclusion, I love you"

Your muffled words were heard through Eijiro.

Suddenly, you felt yourself fall to the ground on the opposite side Eijiro fell to the ground. You moved right through him and he moved right through you.

Aizawa rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"I kept them open just as long I could Kirishima, I tried my best. I'm sorry.."

You raised a brow and smiled at your Sensei

"Why are you sorry? You shouldn't be, I Finally got to hug the person I loved most on this world thanks to you. This is the best gift ever! Even though it lasted for seven minutes, that was more than enough time for me"

Eijiro smiled at you and helped himself up, if he could he would help you. You seemed so happy and appreciated your gift so much.

Kirishima watched you jump up and down in the air, it seemed your body heat still warmed his body.

He lived you so much, cherished you so much. He would do anything for you, anything you wanted he will aspire to do it just for you. One day he'll find a way for that warmth between you two last longer, he swore it.

I would do anything just to feel your warmth.

I would do
Anything just
To feel your
Warmth.

~~~

Next I'll probably do:

All might x BabySister!Reader
&
Kaminari x Reader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
125K 1.1K 9
【❝𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋?❞】 dabi/touya todoroki × fem!oc ...
43.2K 375 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
882K 17.2K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...