New Beginnings

By xobrightxo

* IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "My Sexy Kidnapper" DONT READ THIS. READ THAT BOOK FIRST * Finally, Ava & Chres have mo... More

Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 68

15.2K 501 131
By xobrightxo

Chres took me to Joe's Crab Shack and we were having a good time.

"Hey. Im going to be your server this evening. My name is Isaiah. Can I start you with anything?", he asked. He didn't even acknowledge Chres.

"Yeah, she will have water and I will have a coke", Chres said.

Isaiah turned to me and said "Is that what you want babe?"

I blushed and shook my head yes I looked at Chres and his jaw was clenched and his hands were in fists.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"Did you not see him flirting with you? He even called you babe."

I sighed,"Don't worry. Im here with you and only you, okay? Don't worry about him."

He nodded and looked down at the menu, scanning it. I watched him as he looked at his, his facial expressions changing. He was still looking at it and his expression changed. I giggled.

"Why are you laughing?", he asked smiling.

"You're so cute."

"Cute?"

"Yeah... Did you see something you didn't like?"

He laughed,"Yeah. These clams look disgusting. I think Im just gonna get a burger."

"A burger at a seafood place?" He nodded. "How about you get a burger and I'll get a bucket of crab. We can split the burger an share the crab. Deal?"

"Fine", he groaned.

Isaiah came back with our drink and set them down. He took out his notepad and, finally, looked at Chres.

"What would you two like?"

Before I could speak, Chres did. "A bacon cheeseburger and a bucket of crab."

"Please?", I added in.

He turned to me and smiled,"And what would you like to eat?"

"We're sharing the meal", I said looking at Chres then back to Isaiah.

"Alright. Just call me over if you need anything else", he said winking at me.

He walked away and I looked back at Chres who was pissed.

"Chre--"

"Why the fuck is he winking at you. Does he not see the ring on your finger. I mean come on now", he said. I was surprised that he was keeping himself calm. That didn't last for long."Maybe I should tell him to leave you alone."

I got up before he could,"No. I'll do it. You just wait here for the food okay?"

He rolled his eyes,"Fine."

I have him one last smile before walking over to where he was. He was standing by one of the cash registers, on his phone.

"Hey.."

He looked up and put his phone down. "Hey beautiful. What brought you over here?"

"I had to get here before he got to you. That would've been all bad."

He laughed,"Does he think Im scared of him. I've seen worse."

"It seems like he isn't so bad right now but that's because you haven't set him off yet", I said.

His eyes shifted to behind me then back to my face. "So what if I did this?", he asked grabbing my hand quickly and pulling me.

I tried to push off of him but his grip was too hard on me. The only thing I could think of was hurting him. Immediately, I kneed him in the place it hurt most. He let go of me and bent over in pain.

"Don't ever touch me again", I said as I walked away.

When I came to the table, I picked my purse up and grabbed Chres' hand. "Lets go. I don't want to eat here anymore."

"What just happened over there?", he asked.

"I'll tell you when we get in the car."

We casually walked out, people staring at me probably because of what just happened. I didn't care though. We made it outside and to the car before getting inside. He started the car up and pulled out the parking lot.

"So what happened?"

"He tried to make you mad by kissing me or something so I kneed him in the balls."

He laughed,"You? Miss perfect Ava actually caused harm to someone?"

"He tried to kiss me! What would you have done if that happened?"

"You already know the answer to that."

"Exactly", I groaned. "That's why I had to do something."

"Can we just... Forget about it", he said. We stopped at the light right before the complex. "We should go swimming."

"Right now?"

He parked and took the keys out I the ignition. "Yes right now."

*****

We were walking into the pool gates and luckily no one was in there. The pool was in the back too, out of view of the building.

It was about 8 o clock so it was dark by now. I laid my towel down on the bench and pulled my dress over my head, dropping it on the towel.

When I turned around, Chres already had taken off everything but his swimming bottoms.

"Come on", he said walking over to the pool. I followed behind him,

I stepped in and surprisingly it was warm. I walked back out and went over to the 8 ft.

"Where are you going?", Chres asked.

"Im jumping in.. Are you?"

He shrugged and walked over to me, grabbing my hand.

I started counting,"1...2...3!"

We both jumped in and the water felt so good on my skin. I swam towards the shallow side of the water until my feet were able to touch the bottom. I began to take off my bikini top just because I wanted to see what Chres' reaction would be.

Chres's POV

I came up to see that Ava was already at the front of the pool. Her back was to me and it looked like she was untying the strings in the back. I swam over to her right when she pulled the bikini top off of her.

"Ava what the hell are you doing?", I chuckled at her.

"Taking off my bikini you should do the same", she smirked.

"I can't do that because Im not wearing a bikini."

She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You're just going to make me be naked all by myself?"

She had that look in her eyes. The look that she'd give me just before we have sex. It was sexy as fuck.

"Come on, Chres", she said putting her face in the crook of my neck.

I felt her lips press against it before she started sucking. Her other hand went to the waistband of my shorts. She began tugging them down slowly. Too slow.

"Ava..", I tried to say but it came out more as a whisper.

"Hmm?", she hummed moving her mouth to another place on my neck. I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up tomorrow with many hickies on my neck.

"I would take you right here in this pool but-"

"But what?", she asked. She pushed my shorts down the rest of the way until they were just floating around my legs. She pulled me so I could step out of them so I did. "I know you want to and I sure as hell want you to."

"Here? Are you sure?", I asked. I could feel myself getting harder just by thinking about it.

"That would just be added onto the list." I already knew what she was talking about. The list of all the random places we've had sex at.

"You're already hard baby."

"Isn't it going to he a bit diffic-"

Before I could finish my sentence she jumped onto my waist, kissing me.

"Fuck me, Chres", she mumbled against my lips.

I was very suprised at her choice of words. She rarely even talks like this.

I pulled away,"Not in here."

"But-"

"Just not in the water. We could just go back to the house, you know?", I asked.

She shook her head and grabbed my hand, leading me out the pool. She took me to one of the chairs, making one of them lay down.

"Sit down", she demanded and I did just that.

"You don't have to do this right now."

"Im still going to."

She got on her knees and started stroking my dick.

AVA'S P.O.V

I leaned down, taking him into my mouth. sucked on the head a bit before taking my mouth off. From the bottom, I licked all the way to the top making sure I left no spot untouched. He let out small breaths when I did that but moaned once I put it in my mouth again. I swirled my tongue around while he was in my mouth and struggled to reach the bottom.

"Fuck", he groaned his head falling back.

I did this over and over, getting deeper every time. I was having a hard time keeping my hair out my face until he reached down and held it for me. As I came back up, I looked up at him taking in the sight to his face, where his mouth was partly opened and his eyes were closed.

"Get up..", he let out in a shaky tone.

I already knew what that meant. I stopped and wrapped my hand around him, moving my hand up and down. Seconds later, he came, it squirting straight out and onto my hand. I got the towel next to us and wiped it off.

"Shit", he finally said.

So I didn't stop myself when I climbed into his lap straddling him. I was sitting right in front of his dick as it still stood against my butt.

"Why are you just sitting there?", he asked chuckling.

I smiled laying my hands down on his chest. I lifted myself up until he was centered right underneath me then went down.

CHRES' P.O.V

I shut my eyes and moaned as she went down. Once I was completely buried inside her, I opened my eyes. She was already looking at me, biting her lip. I don know what had gotten into her today but I was liking it.

She started moving, slowly at first them began to speed up. I held onto her hips while she moved.

"Uhhhh", she moaned.

She leaned down, supporting herself by her elbows as she kept her head down.

AVA'S P.O.V

Shit. This position was tiring. My legs were already starting to hurt. As much as I wanted to stop, it felt to good. I think he sensed it because he started moving underneath me.

I moved my head to his neck and started sucking.

"Shit Ava."

His hands gripped my hips harder as he kept slamming into me. I was doing the best I can to not scream.

Then suddenly he stopped and lifted me off of him. Before I could say anything, he laid me down and went in between my legs. He entered me again, spreading my legs wide open. Now I really couldn't help it.

"Ahhhh", I moaned.

His hands gripped my hips once again. I wouldn't be suprised if there were marks there tomorrow.

"You like it when I fuck you this way don't you?"

I bit down on my lip and looked up at him. He bent down with one of his arms lifting himself up so that his chest was almost touching me. His pace slowed down and he started rolling his hips.

He started leaving kisses on my neck until he got to my ear,"Don't you?"

I gripped onto his back and traile my hands up to his neck. "Fuck yes... Mmmm"

Then I got that familiar feeling in my stomach. My toes curls and I let go with a sigh but it came out as a yell.

After he finished, he pulled out and picked up his towel. I sat there trying to catch my breath. He lifted me up by my hands and wrapped my towel around me.

"And my work here is done", he smiled.

********

We ended up eating leftovers from a couple of days ago then taking a shower as soon as we got to the house. Just a quick one though. I was exhausted and just wanted to get in the bed.

"Remind me never to be on top again", I said.

"Why?", he laughed.

"Because that was tiring and my legs are sore."

"You'll get used to it... But now you can get a full night of rest."

I got underneath the blanket and cuddled into him, resting my head on his chest.

"I know. I miss Cayson already", I pouted.

"Just go to sleep. I'll get him tomorrow before you wake up so he'll be here okay?"

"Okay.."

He kissed my forehead,"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

•••••••••••

Sorry the Sex Scene Sucks 😩 I Wasn't In The Mood But I Had To Update This

But What Do You Think Of The Story So Far?

Vote And Comment Please :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.4K 13
The Blood God gets yeeted into the world of Fairy Tail. What will he do?! Beat hem all up? Join them? Or hide in a corner and cry for his best friend...
3.6K 148 21
this is the story of 21 year old Lana Love her dad disappeared when she was 8 her only family is her bestfriend karla&mom she works as a stripper at...
1.9M 51.4K 44
Ava was another high school student that has been kidnapped. Instead of receiving beatings and rape, it was something else. This kidnapper was differ...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...