H A R D C O R E

By Sensei404

MAIN: TAEKOOK/VKOOK LEAD: YoonMin, NamJin, HopeAmi Taehyung can be mistaken as a psycho but he's not. He'... More

CHARACTERS
CHARACTERS LOOKS
CHARACTERS LOOKS PT. 2
Overview - V's side
Overview - Kookie's side
PHOTO CLUES
EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23 + #HappyJiminDay
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40
EPISODE 41
EPISODE 42
EPISODE 43
EPISODE 44
EPISODE 45
EPISODE 46
EPISODE 47
EPISODE 48
EPISODE 49
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52
EPISODE 53
EPISODE 54
EPISODE 55
EPISODE 56
EPISODE 57
Preview
CLARIFICATION
EPISODE 58
EPISODE 59
EPISODE 60
EPISODE 61
EPISODE 62
EPISODE 63
EPISODE 64
EPISODE 65
EPISODE 66
EPISODE 67
EPISODE 68
EPISODE 69
EPISODE 70 (Finale)
Question
EPISODE 71 (Finale Pt. 2)
EPISODE 72 (Finale Pt. 3)
Pre-sound
EPISODE 73 (Finale Pt. 4)
Episode 74 (Finalel pt. 5)
EPISODE 74 (Finale Pt. 5)
QUESTIONS: SINNERS' TIME! [CLOSED]
ANSWERS: TO YOUR THIRST!
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER
Special Chapter Pt. 2
안녕!
LIAR

EPISODE 50

18.2K 983 410
By Sensei404

Tok! Tok! Tok!

"Fuck! Fuck! What was the code again? Someone's knocking!"

Jhope whisper shouted.

"Chocolate wings."

RM mutters after knocking another man off.

"Okay. I got this."

Jhope slowly walks towards the door.

"Who's there?!"

He shouted.

"Ugh...I hate this."

He heard a man's voice outside. It wasn't V but it sounds familiar.

"Chocolate wings."

The man finally utters.

Jhope slowly opens the door and peeks.

"ZELO?"

*** Zelo/Choi Junhong (B.A.P)***

"Hi hyung. Here, V hyung gave me this. He wants me to give it to you."

Zelo gives him a flash drive.

"Okay, thanks but...you're into this? How?"

"Err...hyung, I'll tell you next time but not now. I'm just here to give you that. He said he has no time to come here so he asked me to take it from the airport and here I am now."

Zelo explains with a sheepish smile.

"Fine. Do you want to come inside?"

"No. I'll be guarding around with Jongup hyung."

"What?"

"Go back inside and focus on the job."

Zelo pushes him back in.

Fuck, what's going on? How come my friends are all into this thing?

Jhope sets aside his confusion and went back to his chair holding the flash drive.

"Do you have it now?"

V spoke after a second.

"Fuck! Fuck! Don't just speak out of nowhere!"

Jhope jumps and even threw the flash drive but catches it anyway.

"My bad."

He hears V chuckle and the other two on the line.

"When did you arrive?"

Jhope asks while looking at V's now blinking icon on his monitor.

"Just now. I'm on my way."

V spoke completely casual.

"The location-"

"They told me already. Now, I want you to prepare the flash drive. Play it when I say so."

V instructs.

"Should I check it now? Which video?"

"No. There's only a video in there. You won't like watching it this early."

V warns.

"Fuck, okay. Okay."

Jhope pushes the flash drive away from him and stares at it like some kind of curse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V drove so fast but he didn't care. He drove straight from the airport and in a matter of fewer than 15 minutes, he parks his car.

It's away from the mansion. He had to run to reach the mansion.

"They knew were here."

He spoke while running.

"By now, yes. We have VIXX and B1A4 but more men are inside the mansion. We haven't even touched the first floor yet."

RM's voice can be heard with some shrieks around him.

"I'm inside. I'll find a way underground."

Suga speaks normally even when he's literally running from corner to corner.

V sees men on the ground as he approaches closer. His hyung and the rest have cleared the outside already.

He jumps effortlessly on the short wall, behind the mansion. It's pretty dark and some lightings inside the mansion are already off, maybe by his hyungs.

V walks fast but silently when he felt something on his feet.

"Fuck!"

He cursed before expertly jumping and rolling on the ground so fast before the tiny bomb exploded.

"Shit, I forgot to warn you about those tiny bombs, it's all over the backyard."

RM speaks after the explosion.

"Thanks for the late warning."

V spoke full of sarcasm.

"And thanks to that, more men are coming out."

Suga added, and loading of guns can be heard.

"Fuck! I'm okay. I'm okay guys. I'm not freaking out. Yeah. Wooh! I'm okay."

They can hear Hobi's panicking voice on the line. They can even hear the loud gulps of Jhope as he drinks two cups of water after the explosion.

V couldn't help but chuckle at this.

"Don't fucking laugh at me, Tae. You literally almost died because of that!"

Jhope scolded.

"Nah, it was just a tiny bomb, it can injure me but won't kill me."

He arrogantly speaks, earning snickers from two others but a sigh from one.

No one spoke after that as they all focused on the mission. V successfully enters. He took his knife out.

Just as he was about to turn to his right, one man attacked him, pointing a gun at him but he was fast enough to steal the gun and stab the guy straight to the chest, he twisted the knife before pulling it out.

Leaving the lifeless man, he continued searching. He spots another man nearby, he walks silently behind him before covering his mouth and slicing his throat.

He turns to his right and instantly avoided a sharp shiny knife aiming him, thanks to his reflexes. He made sure to cut the man's wrist before pulling him forward, he got down on one knee and cut the man's ankle. The man fell down with a shriek but before he could scream, V jabs the knife on the man's jaw, just below the man's chin.

He harshly pulled the knife and wipes the blood on his knife with the dead man's clothes.

"Guys, why are you so quiet? It makes me more anxious."

Jhope's voice wavers.

"Sorry, this is kinda fun."

V answers with a smirk before standing up and walking again.

"Yeah, just keep watching the icons. Give us details."

RM speaks.

"I can see Jin's icon in one place but Jimin and Jungkook are still not visible. And Jin's in another room. It's the last room on the lowest ground."

Jhope speaks clearly while checking his monitor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin anxiously covers his mouth as he hides behind the wall. There are few men around looking around.

His sweats are wetting his hair and he uses both hands to cover his mouth. A shadow appeared near him and he slowly, carefully pulls his feet away.

The shadow is coming closer.

Run or die.

That's what Jimin has in mind.

And before the man could spot him, he grabs another vase beside him and hits the man on the head. He was able to hit him but that only made the others know his place.

Jimin runs as fast as he could and not daring to look back. He keeps running in the dark not caring if he steps on anything. He found yet another place where he could hide.

He opens the door and looks around. The room looks normal and he found a small cabinet. He's not sure if he's gonna fit in there but hearing the chatters behind the door, he opens the cabinet and inserted himself in. It was full of books and papers but he managed to push them on one side as he occupies the other side.

He closes the cabinet door carefully and then the room door opens. Jimin can see the men through the small gap of the cabinet door. He bits his lips and he held his trembling hands. He touches them and unconsciously touches his ring.

He was so busy watching the men and holding his breath to notice he twisted his ring and a small green light appeared on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin is visible. He's on the same ground as Jin. I can't-oh shit."

Jhope exclaims as his smile falters.

"Fuck, tell me what is it?"

Suga was able to go one floor below. He has to kill and shoot men with his gun with a silencer.

He found the basement and had to look for an entrance because he definitely can't use the elevator.

"He's in a room, but his icon is blinking red. What does it mean?"

Jhope asks, clueless as to why the green button suddenly turned red.

"That means he's in danger. That simply means there are guns or maybe bombs around him."

RM informs.

"Fuck, I'm on my way to the second lower ground."

Suga speaks and at the same time hides as someone started shooting him.

He rolls on the floor and hid behind the wall but the men continued shooting him. He held his knife in one hand and the other grabs his gun with a silencer.

He aims one of the shadows he sees and then another one. He was able to lessen the men shooting him but he's sure there are still around three men in the room.

He tried shooting again but the gun is out of bullets. He didn't think twice and removes his bandana, he messily wraps it around the gun and throws it in the air.

Just as he expected, the men started shooting the gun with the bandana he threw. He took that chance to crawl fast to the other side and pull another gun from his boots.

The shooting continues and he can clearly see three men in different positions shooting everywhere.

"Bastards."

He mutters before counting one to three and shooting the men in the head and neck. He managed to use his three bullets well.

"I think Hobi hyung fainted."

V's voice broke the silence on the line.

=================================

Don't come at me with honesty and loyalty, I like so many groups and I can support them all at the same time without shitting on the others.

Also, listen to yourself before saying "stan talent, stan ____". Talent is not limited to only one group so respect those fans appreciating not only one group because there are so many talented people in kpop. If you want best for your faves, just focus on them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.1K 20
He was hoping someone, anyone to save him. And someone did. [Completed+Edited]
405K 20.3K 86
I'm the number one. Everyone knows. Everyone accepts. Everyone agrees. Everyone stays by my side. And everyone... is boring. But if someone go agains...
586K 36K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
30.3K 1.1K 9
A week in a month. Vkook/Taekook♥ YoonMinHope♥ NamJin♥ ALL BTS MEMBERS HANDLING EACH OTHER.♥♥♥ JANUARY 2016 EDITION