My Lucky Strike [Kaminari Den...

By _nxvyblx_

each day of my life gets weirder.... at all started ever since I met this blonde ass Pikachu named Kaminari D... More

Into my dream school.
Entrance Exams
The Chatroom.
Added.
Its Friday!
Complicated.
A date || Flashback
I got tagged xD
Sleepover.
A/n
A/n
:')
A/n
leaving?!
uhm. what?
a/n
happeh new year
OMG-
hallelujah
:>
หŽโ‚โ€ขสšโ€ขโ‚Žห
snap-
โChatsโž
woot woot
oh shi-
a special
left alone
Announcement.
Woah.
heat.
divorce
rooftop
3 days
plans
the return of the random pink haired girl.
idk
hi guys

hm???

2.1K 46 221
By _nxvyblx_

y/n's pov

huh? what?

I woke up on a bed with the beautiful maroon curtain, dancing with the wind, the window open. The sight outside was breath-taking, the bed is really comfortable. your bag is  on the couch near the cabinet.-

huh? what??? WHERE THE HELL AM I???

the door opened and revealed Shoto. "oh you're awake."

"uhmmm where am I??" I asked.

"Endeavour's place..."

"IM IN YOUR HOUSE?!"

"no...."

"oh right."

"this is your room by the way. my room is the room beside yours on the left"

"oh okay... what happened??"

"uhm well, you suddenly collapsed, I brought you to the clinic and the doctor said you were just lacking sleep, it has been a day though. you've been asleep the whole time"

"oh..... -OMG IM SOOOO SOORRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MUST HAVE BEEN A HASSLE!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOO SOORRRRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"

"no, no, its fine"

"LET ME DO SOMETHING TO REPAY YOU!!!" I yelled and stood up and went down to my knees.

he started laughing. the room was filled with his laugh. it was a beautiful thing to hear though... I rarely hear him laugh...

I raised my head and looked at him with a grin on my face. such a pure beautiful thing... I SHOULD PROTECC!!!!!!!!!

"Ahahah anyways I better go now, I have something to do"

"hmm? what?"

"grocery for my siblings..... my older sister forced me to..."

"IM COMING WAIT FOR ME LET ME CHANGE AND GET READY"

"Ahaha okay" he smiled and wiped his tears.

-timeskip for 3 hours.

We finished grocery shopping and we're out in a restaurant eating for our lunch and after we're going to bring the groceries to his siblings and we're going to visit his mom.

-timeskip 1 hour

We finished eating and on our way to his house. I was running while holding the groceries on my back. Todo-kun said he'll carry it buuuut i said "just because im a girl-" blah blah blah and YAY

My fingers grew numb from the weight of the groceries and stopped running and put it down and now catched my breath. Todo-kun waited for me and took some of the groceries I carried. I pouted and looked at him as he glared "fine."

While you two were walking, the neighborhood had this peaceful silence. Todo-kun spoke up.

"Y/n, you miss him?"

"Hmm? Denki?"

"Mhmm"

"I can see him anywhere, anytime... I dont really care , I dont think about it. We broke up because of me anyways.... i'm shouldnt regret my decision."

"Mhmm. You do know I could see right through you"

"Hmm? what?"

"I know you still miss him... You still actually love him.... look.... you dont have to hide secrets from me..... I could keep......"

"Todo-kun...... Lets get this straight... soon enough Kyouka-chan and Denki-kun would be a thing.... probably they're a thing already"

"They're not."

"Oh well."

"And they're not planning on anything."

"They would"

"They wont-

"Change the topic will you?"

"How's life with Midoriya then?"

"Hmm??? Why's you suddenly asked about him???"

"I've got a feeling you guys are close or relatives...... your quirks are similar."

"......*sweat drop* its just a coincidence probably"

"really?"

"yeah"

"ok then"

"how about All Might?"

"Oh we're friends. My Parents are close friends with him *sweat drop*"

"Okay. Oh this way" He said and suddenly turned left.

"Mhmm" I followed him and saw Denki passing by on the same sidewalk.

Denki's eyes widen when he saw me. I just ignored him and kept talking to Todo-kun until he said. "Look Y/n........ i'm sorry....... I still love you....."

I kept walking like I heard nothing and Todo-kun stopped so I have no choice to stop aswell since I dont really know the way.

"Give me the groceries. Go talk with Denki for a while"

".................Todo-kun, How dare you make me suffer like this"

"Bye~" Todo-kun said and left.

"What do you want know, you scumbag?" I turned to denki with a really rude tone on my voice and a death glare.

"Im.... here to say sorry.."

"Say that to my ass, Fuck you. I thought you'd stay out of my shit.... buuuuttt noooooo I saw my notifications and saw everything, your tweets are shit! And now saying sorry?! What the actual fuck!! YOU WERE SHOVING SHIT INTO MY FUCKING FACE LIKE- WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THINK I'LL FORGIVE YOU WITH A SIMPLE SORRY!! GETTING OUT NAKED AND RUNNING AROUND ISNT EVEN ENOUGH!!! I'LL FORGIVE YOU AS SOON AS NEVER!!-look..... if-

"Y/n. chill-

"chill? you'RE ASKING ME TO FUCKING CHILL???!!!! I'M STRESSED!!! YOUR TWEETS, CHATS THAT YOU POST, TAGS, PICTURES, VIDEOS!!! IF YOU THINK I'LL BEG MY ASS OFF JUST FOR ME TO GET YOU BACK?! OH HELL NO!!- im.... done.... your tweets.... look at this i'll read it out for you. "Oh, o how I just love this cutie~ My Kyouka" with hearts... did you ever did that when you were with me? never....-

"Y/n! JUST PLEASE LISTEN!"

"i'll give you 30 minutes."

"Lets go to the forest.... lets talk there."

"i said 30 minutes"

"yeah."

We walked to the forest. As soon as he reached for a branch he looked at me. "whats the catch?" i asked.

"please listen"

"what?"

".......I love you"

"so?"

"i...... love Kyouka"

"then leave already...."

"......but-

"look, just because we ended up passing each other we have to talk like this. I'm actually talking to Todo-kun if you didnt know."

".......fine I was forced, if ever I bump into you i would do this. Plus jirou has her eye on me."

"...mkay, bye" I said and left.

.....he was 'forced' huh.

-timeskip.

I found Todo-kun kun about to ring the doorbell, I ran to him and caught up. "You're done?"

"Yeah"

"Didnt go well didnt it?"

"Yeah"

"Want to meet my siblings?"

"Sure"

The door opened- it was Todo-kun's older sister.

"OHHHH SHOTO-CHAN~~❤❤❤❤" his sister gave him a huge hug. I kinda giggled a bit until Todo-kun eyed me and i just awkwardly coughed.

"Heres the groceries. And a friend's over."

"And who might this pretty young lady be?" She lets go off Todo-kun and held my chin up to look at her.

"L/n Y/n" i answered.

"Come in~" She grinned and let us in and carried the groceries with Todo-kun to the kitchen.

I walked in the living room and saw two more boys, they were playing video games. They looked at me and the right guy lost on his game. "U-uhm..... who are you?" The left guy asked.

"L/n Y/n.... im Shoto-san's friend." I replied with a grin. They both blushed.

Todo-kun went in and the boys  smirked. They stood up and walked past Todo-kun and nudged him. "You should have said you'll be bringing a soon-to-be-girlfriend home." And they left.

"Uhhh your brothers?"

"Yeah"

"When are we going to the hospital then?"

"5 hours later"

"Whaaaaat..... but.... i feel sleepy again."

"You can sleep in my room."

".......haha.... no nevermind i'll just stay here and read wattpad...."

"You'll fall asleep"

"......hahaha.... noooo- yeah i will."

"Just go to my room. Its upstairs and the 3rd room from the left"

"Oh... okay... thanks."

I went upstairs and went to his room. It was simple and organized..... its so peaceful holy crap.

I found a stuff toy on a shelf and smiled. That was the one Momo made  him. Momo has feelings for him right? But Todo-kun.... being dense asf is- just normal.

I looked at my phone and saw a missed call.... Toshi-san???

I called back and-

-in call

"Y/n."

"Tf is with the seriousness?"

"Y/n. Can you meet me?"

"I was about to take a nap though...."

"Fine i'll just tell you here"

"Uhm okay???? What?"

"You already know about All for One right?"

"Yeah you told me about it last week"

"I just talked about it with Young Midoriya......"

"Oh and?"

".........I said, soon you two are going to fight that villain.... and..... he said..... he could do everything..... just beacause.. im there for him..."

"And your heart melted?"

"YES AND- thats not it young y/n"

"Then what?"

".........I wont be there to help you guys anymore.."

"You're saying your going to die?"

"...yes... probably"

"............you didnt tell him didnt you because he said that"

"....mhmm."

"I know your running out...... i know......  but... thats no reason for you to die"

"......i've already killed so much people without knowing... i let them die..... i have to make things right too"

"........this time..... we're all here for you."

"Mhmm..... thanks for comforting me"

"Lets meet tomorrow?"

"Mhmm.. see you then"

"See you"

-end call

I lied down on the bed and looked at the ceiling. "....why...... of all people..... why do I have to think of Denki."

I silently cried then eventually fell asleep.

Shoto's pov

After 2 hours, my Sister told me they have something to do somewhere and told me to check on Y/n......My brothers patted me on my back and ruffled my hair.They left and locked the door and i was left.....

Weirdos.... I will check on her even if you guys wont tell me.....I went up stairs and saw her sleeping on my bed hugging my pillow. My heart would melt just seeing her with me is making me nervous....

This is just too cute-

I suddenly got this strong feeling that it wasnt just the two of us......

A really bad feeling.

I want to look up or around.

But.

I cant move.

"Y/n!!! Wake up!!!!"

There was a whisper coming from my left.

"Shhhhh dont even try to wake her up."

The hell?!

"............god dammit. Y/N WAKE UP!!!!!!"

"Hmm??"

Why can she move?

"Todo-kun? What are you doing?- who the fucks here?" She suddenly got serious and stood up.

"Oh..... you still woke her up~"

That voice........ who the hell?!

"FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!! WHO THE FUCKS HERE AND ANSWER ME!!!!" Y/n yelled. Ever step she makes in the room, the floor cracks each step and ther steps were strong as heck.

"Todoroki-kun...... can you move?"

Y/n reached out to me with a grin.... she's telling me to hold her hand?

"I cant move-

I felt a slice on my back. I suddenly collapsed on the groud as Y/n carried me then ran.

"Shit shit shit shit sHIT A MIND READING SHIT HEAD WHO THE FUCK?!"

"Mind reading?" I asked then.... who got me not moving?!

"I sense it! Todo-kun.... the target here is me, there are two villains, i'm not a match for it but- you need to run, you'll die!-

"You'll die too!!"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE RUN!! GET ALL MIGHT OR MIDORIYA!!!! OR GET BOTH OF EM! NOW!!!"

She put me down- wait.... HOW DID WE GET TO DOWN TOWN?!- she's fast holy crap.

I called Midoriya and he answered-

-in call

"Hello?" Midoriya answered and I replied.

"Midoriya?"

"Todoroki-kun? Is that you?"

"Yes, Y/n told me she needs you and All Might- can you contact him?"

"Huh?! Wh-why?! What happened?!"

"Someone entered my house while me and Y/n was in there and it was threatening us and he or she sliced my back- i cant really move."

"H-ha?! Where are you?!"

"Downtown"

"...thats far away from your house though"

"Y/n took me here."

"Oh... okay, stay there, i'll contact All Might and inform him, i'll help you out and bring you to the hospital"

"Im near the station"

"Im on my way"

"Mhmm see you"

"Yeah, i'll see you soon- dont worry"

-end call

(A/n: can we just take a moment and go realize im just- TODODEKU FOR LYFE OMAHGHAD!!!!!!!!- anyways, bye)

My vision started to blurry. I'm getting so weak, the blood on my back keeps flowing out, i think im going to collapse- *collapse*

Izuku's pov

I was running my fastest to get to downtown and I already informed All Might and he's in his way to Y/n.

I got to downtown and saw Todoroki-kun...... on the ground.......

...i-i'm too late?

I hurried and carried him. He's breathing thank God.

I ran to the hospital with him in my arms. He was bleeding a lot, i even removed my jacked to cover it up but it was no use......

"Todoroki-kun! Hang on there!!" I said aloud having hope.

"Mido-ri.... ya" he silently, weakly said.

I was actually crying by the time..... I think he might die!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!

I realized the cut on his back is deep, he might get surgery, Im shocked he's still alive..... how?

I reached the hospital and just barged in there and he was taken to the emergency room.

I cant go there with him though... i wish i can so i could keep an eye on him......

"Hang in there" i motivated him without him hearing anything anyways.....

I sat down on the waiting area and waited for any nurse that comes out and i want an update on hows Todoroki going.

What happened to Y/n?

-----------
OMIGIIIII

HAIII GUYSSS!!!!

THIS BOOK REACHED 2.08K READS AND IM HERE CELEBRATING WITH A 2231 WORDS RN!!!!

thank you for reading this until this chapter!

IM REAALLLYYY SOORRRYYY FOR MAKING THIS BOOK CRAPPY!!! I USUALLY FORGET STUFF EASILY!!!!

IM SOOORRRRRRYYYY MY BOOK HAS JUST A WEIRD ASS TOPIC!!!!!

and to celebrate here!

Anyone who comments here gets a follow, well the first 10 (not the ones I followed already) and will get a special chaptet from meeee~~~ extra effort~~~ ♡♡♡♡

Well probably next year i would delete this book........ tell me if i should.... i need suggestions too.....

🖐👁👃👁🖑 i sUrRenDEr
    ____     👄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 28 20
There's a lot Hiva has to learn about herself and she needs help but she seems to be the only one who doesn't realize it. She's independent and wants...
2.2K 29 15
-Complete- D. Kaminari x reader "My quirk is like how that kiss was," "How's that?" "Electric!" (Y/n) (L/n) is entering her first year of high sc...
126K 3.4K 24
*discontinued* Felt your heart shatter when you saw your now ex boyfriend with another woman. Went to the park, met a nice guy named Denki Kaminari...
37K 1.1K 25
โœ„ - - - ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค โ Will you get me squishmallows? โž โ Sure. How many do you want? โž โ Every single one โž ใ€Œ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ใ€ a certian...