Nightmares of a Broken Winche...

De antonio757

I accredit all original characters to their respective shows. Anyone else is formed by me and are purely fict... Mais

Descrpition
Chapter 1: The Truth
Chapter 2: To Beacon Hills we go!
Chapter 3: The Return
Chapter 4: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 5: The New Family
Chapter 6: Redemption
Chapter 7: The Road Home
Chapter 8: Dangerous Alliance
Chapter 9: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 11: Hospital Hostility
Chapter 12: War is coming to Stiles Stilinski
Chapter 13: The Great Escape
Chapter 14: Dreams and Nightmares
Chapter 15: Operation Sleepy Town
Chapter 16: The Fight for Beacon Hills
Chapter 17: The Curse and the Gift
Chapter 18: Turn of the Tides
Chapter 19: The Wayward Son
Chapter 20: To Be, or Not to Be?
Chapter 21: An Old Story to close and a New Story to be told
Eqilogue
Author's Note
Book Trailer!!!
*Important Announcement*

Chapter 10: The Demon and the Savior

1.6K 42 2
De antonio757

    Tunnels were laced with monsters around every corner, standing like guards on patrol duty. Torches and lustrous magic crystals were the only light illuminating the walls of pure dust and stone. But even with the light, running through these mines were like running through a maze. And it only got worse with the wrong companion by your side. You can be that one person who doesn't talk at all and end up sneaking past all your enemies without a scratch, but if you have that dumbass who doesn't stop talking by your side, you're already dead. The sharp rocks on the ground and the light magic flowing through the mines like blood rushing through veins made Crowley complain and whine in annoyance. He would wail about how his good shoes were being ruined with the pointy rocks and how the magic was suffocating his demonic soul.

    For a demon, Emma thought he was more of a little girl in a suite as he kept on talking and whining all the way to the exist of the mine. Even Henry, no even Zelena, didn't complain as much as he did!

    Emma Swan had tried to ignore him as much as possible so that way they wouldn't end up blowing their cover. However, she would be lying if she said she didn't want to put an apple in his mouth like chefs do with a good toasted pig people get to eat at fancy dinners. It had been like this ever since they escaped from their cells and fled into the tunnels. For an entire day, they had wobbled and sneaked through the underground without rest. Ironically Crowley was perfectly fine despite his displeasure, but Emma was really tired. And it didn't help that she was still wounded from the battle she had the mysterious invader.

    Crowley wasn't been much help ether, he said he would heal her, while she would protect him from the monsters with the angel blade he lent her. If anything, he would just make a bruise disappear and that was it. He would only talk to her as she checked every corner of each hall to make sure that the monsters nearby wouldn't see them. It was pretty hard though with Crowley practically glued to her shoulder as he whispered more about how the other demons were stupid and unreasonable. 

    She honestly didn't care if the other demons enjoyed sucking the life out of him or if the irritating demon himself was wearing a dress with a small little crown. All she cared about, was saving her family, and she was putting up with the big baby for them.

    And most importantly, she wasn't going to let this demon distract her from doing just that.

    Emma watched carefully behind a boulder as a few monsters, about three to four started to argue among themselves. However, it was hard to make out what they were saying. hearing them communicate was like listening to a couple of pigs snort as they rolled in the mug. It was disgusting and troublesome. Still, if there were any information on the guy invading Storybrooke, they would know.

    "So anyway, what do you think about them? What should I do about this pesky little situation?"

    Emma turned to him with a raised eyebrow as to ask him what he was talking about. Crowley only rolled his eyes.

    "I was asking, what do you think I should do?"

    "Yes, you're a lot more enjoyable to be around if you don't talk as much," Emma said, ignoring her demon friend. Crowley grunted at the blonde that kept dismissing him all through their search for a way out of these mines. He didn't completely care if Emma were to get hurt in the process, all he cared about was getting out of here in time to contact the boys for help like he would normally do. Especially now, because in any other situation, Crowley would never give into fear, but this? Monsters walking in a actual physical form? That was new to him, and he was an old demon who knew a lot more than any average demon.

    With his time around working for the mysterious invader in a mansion located within the town, he was able to learn a few things about these creatures, now it wasn't a lot but just enough to get around them. The invader was more of a big question mark than the rest of the creatures he was controlling with the snap of a finger.

    But the look of this guy wasn't a good one. Crowley should know. He remembered the last time he had messed with this man.

***

    Crowley kept on spitting out profanities as he scrubbed the marble floors of the glamorous mansion has was in. It was a beautiful place, it had walls of white with nice furniture that could make anyone just jump in and sleep the night away. The kitchen had the nicest utensils for cooking and baking. And the bedrooms, they were glorious. He especially thought about how one of the bedrooms with boys stuff was quite charming. If he wasn't cleaning it up, he would enjoy his time in the mansion, rather than company about his hands getting filthy.

    As of right now, he was in the living room, washing the floor. He groaned as he wiped his sweaty head and grabbed his bucket and soaked his towel. He twisted it to draw out the extra water. Just as he was about to bend down, he yelped as soon as sharp pain struck his back. He moaned as he stretched his back and cracked a few bones while he was at it.

    It was far more difficult to wipe the floor clean than wipe his dugon floors with demon blood. The only good thing about working here was that the entire mansion was quiet, without a noticeable craw mark, blood drops, or gooey saliva. Those monstrosities weren't allowed to walk near the boss' new home. The only person from the outside that was aloud to walk in here was him since he was supposed to clean it up everyday. It may have been rough but it was better than working in those mines.

    Crowley finished wiping the living room floor and let go of the wet cloth and sighed to relax himself. He took a good look at his hands to see that they were badly swollen. His back still hurt from working on the floor and his hair was greasy from the sweat. He had worked on this floor for an hour. He wanted to complain, but he remembered that he got the easiest job in this entire town. He sat down and rubbed his temples. He tried to get up to take a little break but he was caught.

    "You missed a spot." Crowley turned to see the master of this household. He was wearing a grey button down shirt with a vest of red and black, with a pair of dark jeans. Despite his ego, Crowley had to admit that his man had the body and attitude of a model.

    "What spot," The demon asked. The man smirked and dropped a glass bowl on the floor. Crowley looked at him in annoyance. The man smirked and said, "That spot."

    The man tugged his dark hair out of his face and drank the glass cup scotch in his hand. Even though he was demon, Crowley was also very fearful of this man. He appeared to be young, around his early twenties, and beautiful, and yet the demon already knew that the evil within this man was older than his own. Still, he was so beautiful, that any demon would ether be enchanted by those icy blue eyes, or shake in submission in fear that those eyes would freeze their demonic souls. 

    "What are looking at dog," the man asked as he raised his voice. Crowley flinched and just looked down and started to gather the pieces of broken glass. Crowley was aware that this was wasn't as evil as Lucifer, and not as wrathful as the Darkness, but this man had the stench of evil that could poison every room, and a power so dark it could send anyone running for the hills.

    Everything about him screamed danger. This man wasn't someone anyone should mess with. He was cruel and controlling. A tyrant at best. His immoral actions had matched his bloodthirst, and he was far more inhuman than any other demon. Crowley had remembered the last time he had seen this man use his powers.

    It was on the first day he worked here, the day after he got resurrected by some unknown means, the man had gone outside to meet up with a few of the monsters. With curiosity and a dying will to escape, the demon looked outside to see that there were in fact, ten monsters with a barrel in the center. Crowley remembered how they all bowed before this man, they bowed their heads and nearled down as if he were a god.

    The man had uncovered the barrel and was anything but pleased. The man had screamed about how pathetic and stupid these monsters. Apparently, they were supposed to collect fairy crystals the man was planning to use, except they only brought back stones and dirt.

    It didn't stop there either. As the monsters quivered away in terror as the man started to kick dirt towards them. What he did next was something Crowley hadn't expected to happen, when he started to walk away. He held up his hand and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, the ten monsters that were almost as tall as monster trucks, exploded unto the mansion with their remains staining the windows he had just cleaned.

    Crowley slowly moved away from the windows and gulped a little as a tiny drop of sweat rolled down his forehead. He gasped in surprise when he heard chuckling from the entrance of the mansion. Crowley was too shocked to move. Ever since he came back, everything, his entire world seemed different. He wasn't in his castle in Hell, he wasn't in the apocalyptic world anymore. Nothing made sense, and this man was treating him like a peasant.

    As soon as the man walked into the living room, Crowley tried to act casual despite his hidden fear. "Hello sir, might I say, I want to applaud you on exploding those monsters out there. You know normally, demons would-"

    "I don't give a damn about your complements," The man walked slowly up to him, and Crowley stood his ground as the beast he called a boss inched closer to him by foot. When he was face-to-face with the demon, the man simply said, "You know the drill, slave, go clean up the mess."

    Those were the man's last words then he went up to one of the bedrooms to rest. Crowley was left to pick up the monster remains, much to his distaste.

    "Snap out of your daydream demon," the man said as he woke Crowley up from his daze. He sighed and continued to collect the pieces of glass on the floor. The man smirked and purposely spilled the scotch and ice in his cup on the floor. Crowley growled a little in anger. "Bastard," Crowley mumbled angrly.

    "What was that demon?"

    Crowley was suddenly gripped tight by the neck as the man dragged him up with ease and superior strength. "I didn't say anything!" The demon tried to defend himself but the man could already tell he was lying.

    In a swift movement, the man had threw Crowley against the wall and kept him there with a wave of his hand. "You know, Crowley, I helped bring you back, but I can as easily kill you too. Don't you dare make another mistake!"

    After that, the man disappeared in a cloud of gray smoke, leaving Crowley there defenseless.

***

    Crowley waited patiently as Emma examined the tunnel if the cost was clear. With a swift nod, Emma guided Crowley and they both stood against the wall and moved their feet carefully, trying their best to stay as quiet as possible with the monsters around.

    They suddenly stopped as huge monster with enormous bat wings, wearing black armor made of pure iron decorating it's chiseled muscle figure. The monster smelled like rotten fish that even had Crowley nearly barfing up a storm. It's eyes glowed a dark red, so red that it felt like they would burn through one's skin. Emma and Crowley quietly hid in the shadow of another boulder with their heads down. Emma had watched to make sure that the monster had left. It looked like it was about to leave, until it started to sniff a little. Emma breathed in and out quietly as the monster inched closer to the side of the boulder, where they were hiding. It got on all four, arms and legs like a lion stalking to its prey.

    Emma breathed in and out more rapidly as the creature was only a few inches away near the spot they were hiding. She carefully grabbed her blade, preparing to attack. At a last resort, Crowley quietly as possible snapped his fingers to cause a rock to fly in the air and crash upon the floor to another tunnel. The monster turned its attention to the direction of the sound. With it distracted, Emma and Crowley quickly raced out of there.

    When they had reached the end of the tunnel, they had ended up in a huge chamber with the ceiling of the cave full of huge stalactites and with a few floors here and there, and below those floors was a seemingly bottomless pit. Campfires had shone upon the different levels of the cave, casting shadows of the monsters moving away from the fire as far as they could. Crowley looked to see one of them flinch as it tried to touch the fire but brought its hand in immediately after it burned one of its fingers. Interesting. Crowley thought with a sly smirk.

    Emma smiled when she had recognised something at the lower floor. Emma had pointed Crowley to what looked like a coffin of some sort. By giving it a closer look, Crowley could  make out a few broken shards of glass on the floor or in the coffin itself.

    "That was the coffin my mom was placed in before, when everyone thought she was dead," Emma said in a grim tone.

    "So, how is that of any importance to our escape," Crowley asked with one eyebrow raised. Emma smirked and pointed out, "The tunnel near it, it actually where the elevator to the Storybrooke library is."

    Crowley thanked heaven, but not really, that they found their way to escape, but there was one problem. Monsters were crawling around in this area. Both Emma and Crowley were aware that these monsters were not going to be easy to pass by."

    Crowley had to ask, "So what are we gonna do when he get out of these mines? With all these monsters roaming around? Unless you want to be eaten alive."

    Emma's smile faltered a bit, but she tried to put on a brave face, "Hopefully, we can find out where he's keeping my family and his plans for this town. If we even have a chance to take him down, we need to save my family."

    A light bulb popped up into that twisted brain in Crowley's head. "I believe I know where you can find out where to find them."

    Emma turned to him, "You do?"

    Crowley smirked, "As a matter of fact, I do, and I have a plan."

    Emma looked at with a grim gasp. She could already tell that she was not going to like this plan.

***

    The two monsters snarled and snickered as they dragged the poor blonde in their arms with the other two monster holding on to Crowley like a prisoner.

    "Hey, let me go you spineless parasites. I found the girl trying escaping and she let me go by setting me free. I swear, I only followed her so that way I can lead her to the master in good faith," Crowley yelled. Emma rolled her eyes.

    "You're a freaking traitor, Crowley!" Emma screamed as she struggled to break loose of the monsters.

    "Stay quiet, you," One of the monsters yelled as it spit into Emma's face. She gagged and glared at the creature. It only smirked in response.

    The monsters were on the road for Regina's mansion. Emma was quite familiar with this path. She remembered how simple her life was back then, when the curse was still intact. She remember stepping on to those granite steps to the front porch. She remembered that hateful glare Regina sent her when she was still the evil queen. She remembered the glamour Regina had gained from the curse, the power she had over all the citizens of Storybrooke, even without magic. She remembered the new friend she had gained, Mary Margaret Blanchard and how she enjoyed Mary's delicious hot-cocoa with ciminion with a side of freshly baked cookies. She remembered the battle she had to go through to have Henry back, to have her son back and be a family. She remembered how everything was so simple. How the book Henry had was just that, a book, full of fairytales and not the history of the Enchanted Forest. Everything she thought only existed, everything in the human world, where things she could handle on her own. But right after breaking the first curse, her life became a rollercoaster. She had faced, sorcerers, witches, curses, monsters, ghouls, and demons. She had gone to other worlds like, the Enchanted Forest, Neverland, Oz, Camalot, the Wish Realm, even the Underworld!

    Nothing, however, could repair her for the pain this man was going to put her through once he realized she tried to escape his prison for her family. This man wasn't like Peter Pan, who desired to stay young and live in Neverland for freedom from his responsibilities. He was wasn't like Cora, who was power hungry and sadistic, yet civilized. He wasn't like Regina, who was heartbroken and wanted justice for the death of the man she loved most. He wasn't like Zelena, who just wanted to feel at home with a family and went to extreme measures to make others feel her pain. He wasn't like Rumplestiltskin, who was diabolical but at least he was subtle with plans and most of his actions.

    This a man was worse than any villain they've ever faced. It had all started with an ordinary day where Emma would stop at Granny's with her husband, Killian, and enjoy a good cup of hot chocolate with him or with her parents.

***

    Henry had gone with them too. He had gotten along very well with Killian, despite the fact that they were step-son and step-father. Etherway, they were happy. Regina and Zelena had started to get along with each other, and Zelena was finally becoming a friend to the heroes. Even more so with the charmings since they started to have play dates with both of their children. Zelena's life without magic was pretty difficult, but she got by. For the first time in her life, Zelena was happy. Difficult and tiring, but happy. Snow and Charming started to live a normal life for once without fighting bad guys and they liked it.

    Everything was going fine for the past three weeks, or so they thought. The final battle was over, the hope for a new life to begin, and for a new story to begin.

    Every Friday, they would all spend the morning at Granny's and just bond and talk amongst themselves. Emma could recall the different conversations that were going around. Zelena and her parents were talking about how to raise baby Robin correctly, as the Charmings gave her advice the red haired mother took a few notes on what be ready for as the baby grows older. Which was odd considering that she was a fake midwife, still it was nice that she was gaining some advice from Emma's parents. Hook was planning on teaching Henry how to flirt with girls and be charming as possible, whereas Regina had argued that Henry was already charming and that he was a perfect gentlemen.

    Everyone was happy, and she loved that. Her destiny was to bring back the happy endings and now her family was in peace as well as the town, along with the other realms of story.

    But it was too good to be true...

    It was in that same morning that they started to hear screams coming from outside. Leroy had barged in through Granny's door and screamed that something had just came into Storybrooke.

    With alarm and curiosity, the heroes ran outside to see what was going on. They have seen a lot of things creep upon the streets of Storybrooke, but they were shocked to see a mysterious fog roll into town. Dark as ink, the clouds engulfed the buildings and the citizens who were caught by the fog disappeared, no longer screaming for help.

    Without hesitation, the heroes retreated inside Granny's, since it was one of those places where the heroes would normally find refuge at times like this. They were going to discuss what that fog was but were surprised to see a beautiful man with dark hair and clear blue eyes waiting for them by the counter. He smirked creepy and snapped his fingers together. The heroes were shocked to see strange figures emerging from the wooden floor with faces with glowing eyes and slimy skin. Some had eight legs or rows of sharp teeth.

    They were completely surrounded and the man only smirked. He told the heroes that he was taking this town and that there was no one going to stop him. He turned his gaze towards Emma, his smirk only grew and his eyes started to shimmer like two emeralds.

    In a flash of smoke, Emma and the man appeared on the streets. Emma gasped in shock as she looked around to see that the fog and left a part of the street untouched. The fog circled around them, it was so dense that she couldn't see a thing. The only thing she could hear was the whooshing of the wind as it continued to move around them like a slow tornado. There was no screaming, which only sent a shiver down her spine.

    "So, Savior," The man said, "From what I've heard, you're responsible for everyone's happy endings. True or not?"

    Emma explained with a brave face as she stepped closer to the man, "I was the savior, I don't have magic anymore."

    The man laughed a little, "Ah yes. Well, here's the thing, you think you lost your magic. But sweetie, your mission as the savior isn't finished. It never was. Sadly, your time as the savior ends here and now."

    The man swung his hand, causing Emma to fly backwards and fall on the rock hard ground. She grunted in pain and tried to find anything, a rock, a tool, just about anything to fight back. But before she could even try, the man grabbed her by the nape of her neck, causing her to choke a bit as his cold fingers tightened their grip. He threw her to the ground again and this time he placed a foot on her head and kept her down.

    She whimpered as the leather of the shoe kept digging into her scalp. She tried to move, but he mercilessly placed his other foot on her stomach, making her gasp in surprise. The man smugly questioned, "Oh Emma, why don't fight back?"

    She grunted, "I told you, I don't have magic anymore!"

    The man only smirked, "Keep telling yourself that! I can sense your dormant powers. They just need a rude awakening."

***

    "Get up, slave!' Emma snapped out of her daze as the monsters who were dragging her pulled her up with their disgusting fingers with moles nearly covering them and nails so gross, you would vomit your breakfast, lunch and dinner and vomit again from the sight of how hideously disgusting they were. Plus she could have worn that one of their fingers was cut off. 

    Emma could see that they were inches away from Regina's mansion and with every inch she got closer, the more he could smell the foul stench of evil. She wasn't looking forward for another beating from that man. Not again.

    Once they were just a few feet away from the porch and upon the broken stone bricks that created a little pathway with dead flowers on the edge. Emma just fell and collided with the stone. She grunted in pain as her knees were forced to handle the impact.

    The monsters growled at her in anger. But soon, their growling had turned to laughter. One of the monsters mocked her, "And this is supposed to be the 'savior'?"

    Another who slithered with a voice that made him sound like a snake, "I thought she was supposed to be the most powerful fairy tale creature of all. Looks like they were all wrong!"

    The creatures kept mocking her as they stared evilly at the weak figure before them. These monsters may have been dense but they were very well aware about Emma Swan being  the savior. However, they had thought she was a powerful figure, a leader that rises up above everybody else. But now, all they could see was a terrified little girl who couldn't even stand up or speak with any witty comments.

    Suddenly, the creature with the body of a snake and fangs that were bloody red with venom that could make anyone scream as the poison ran through their veins, drew it's head closer to the savior. The scales on its body were as strong as dragon skin with patterns of red triangles and blue zigzag stripes. It slithered around Emma's body and held on to her throat with its two webbed-arms. The savior had choked as the scaly hand wrapped itself tighter around her. Crowley was forced to watch as the four monsters around them mocked Emma.

    The slithering monster spoke with malice laced in his disturbing voice, "I think it's time we put the savior to rest. After all, every savior must die!"

    Emma started to smirk a little, which caused the snake to grunt in confusion.

    "What are you-"

    But it was too late, the monster screamed as it's insides began to liquify from a burning sensation that was dug into his hard skin. The other three monster flinched at shock as the snake monster started loosen its grip on Emma.

    When the creature fell upon the dirt and dead flowers, they were all shocked to see the angel blade that shimmered from a burning flame. Even from their distance, the monsters could sense the intense magic that was radiating off the smale blade. The angel blade itself was like a star, burning bright and strong.

    "What did you say again? Every savior dies in the end," Emma smirked widen, "Well, not today boys!"

    A monster with blue skin and red eyes, with iron and golden armor covering it's chest, looked at her surprise, until it growled at her. His teeth was green and yellow with lack of care, this monster was like a giant. He charged at Emma and tried to tackle her, but instead she dodged and took advantage by stabbing the side of his rib. The monster yelled in pain and tried to grab Emma, but only tripped and fell on the ground. Crowley stood there and watched with curiosity as Emma twirled the flaming angel blade in her hand. The demon could sense the hesitation from the two monsters holding him just by feeling their grips soften and shake.

    The monster got up and glared at Emma, as it clutched it's bleeding side. Emma could hear the monster's heavy breathing. The two began to circle each other, waiting for the other to attack. Emma clutched the blade closer to her hand and felt the strength of her lost power, causing the flames to move and heat much more. Sparks of fire sprinkled up the dirt ground as Emma moved with grace and patience.

    After waiting long enough, the monster had swung its fist at her while yelling. Emma jumped backward and slashed the blade upon his fist. The monster grunted and once again tried to grab her, but she was too fast for him.

    Everywhere he tried to grab her, he had missed and she had cut him with the blade. The monster whimpered a bit with each slash as the burning blade penetrated his skin and muscle, destroying his body. Emma too was getting weak, with the little recovery she made, it was hard for her to move as fast as she needed to be. She did the best she could and tried to smite him with everything she had.

    At last, the monster had grabbed her when she tried to run towards the other two and free Crowley. Emma was brought near the creature's disgusting face. She groaned as the breath of dead fish and rotting eggs forces its way up her nose. Emma looks to see those red eyes glowing out of anger and pure evil.

    The monster smirked and laughed sadistically. "Well, it's time I put you in your place child!"

    Oh no! He didn't just call child!

    Without even noticing, the monster looked down to see flames of silver and gold engulf and consume his body. The creature let Emma go, causing her to fall with a heavy thud on the ground. The monster screamed as the silver and golden flames began to to turn his skin and muscle to ash and smoke.

    With a final swing, Emma dug the blade in between the creature's eyes. And the monster had light burn out out his eyes and peer out of his mouth. Then boom! The area was surrounded by light and smoke. The dirt and stone flew through the sky as the light and heat dug deeper into the earth as the explosion expanded.

    When the smoke and the light cleared, Crowley and the other monstered peered through the mess to see a giant crater, it had scorched the plants and grass with red sparks of ash that had blown with the wind. The three had flinched as a figure slowly rose from the ashes like a phoenix when it is reborn with strength and beauty.

    But what has risen wasn't a phoenix, but a swan. Emma had rose up and stood tall and proud. Her clothes were torn and stained with ash, dirt, and a gooey black substance that dripped from her hands and the angel blade still burned fiercely in her grasp.

    Crowley was thrown to the ground and heard the retreating footsteps of the monsters as they ran away from the only threat to their existence.

    Crowley looked back at Emma with amazement as the savior wipes the dirt and blood off her clothing. The demon walked up to her and smirked evilly.

    "So, a savior? That doesn't sound important at all. Now does it?" Crowley had asked teasingly and Emma Swan rolled her eyes. He thought she was a lot of things, an ass was definitely one of them, but a savior? Now that was new. But at the same time, it was pretty interesting.

    "Let's get inside before they come back with more of them," She commanded as she moved past the demon.

    "Ah yes!" Crowley duly noted and followed Emma up the surprising stable porch that was still intact even after the explosion with exception of dirt and monster blood ruining the white paint of the wooden walls.

    Instead of using a key, Emma grabbed a paper clip from her pocket and stuck them into the keyhole. How does she know how to do that? Crowley wondered. But he smirked in amusement at Emma. Bad girl.

    Click!

    Emma removed the pins and opened the door to Regina's mansion. The savior turned to Crowley and asked, "Okay, you said that there was something in here that can help us, now take me to it."

    "Not before we have a drink to celebrate your victory." Crowley pointed to the bottle of scotch on the coffee table. Emma faked laugh and glared at the demon. "Touch that scotch and I'll punch you in the face."

    The demon made an 'O' shape with his mouth and laughed a little more. "All business today? What's what I like."

    Emma crossed her arms across her chest and stated unfazed with the demon shrugging his shoulders. She then sighed and rolled her eyes. "Okay, you said that there something in here that could help us. Now what is it?"

    Crowley, quick to see that Emma was focused on the task at hand, gestured for Emma to walk up the stairs with him. She followed as he explained their reason for coming here, "For the past few days, the man running this town has been making a slave out of me, me!"

    "That's depressing," Emma sarcastically remarked.

    Crowley brushed off her witty comment and continued, "I had to clean every room in this god-forsaken mansion, except for one. The boss had personal told me that it was off limits to me or any other creature."

   "Did he ever tell you why it's off limits," she questioned.

    Crowley smirked, "We're about to find out."

    When they had reached the second floor, they moved down the narrow hallway of mirrors and bedroom doors. It was so quiet that the two had felt as if a monster would creep up to them and attack them. The atmosphere of silence was deafening to Emma and Crowley as they would both look around to make sure that nothing was going to charge at them. They took the left hallway and Crowley pointed to a door that Emma had recognized before.

   "Wait, this is the room Regina-"

    "Regina? Who's that," Crowley asked with a raised eyebrow.

    "A friend, we share a son."

    Crowley's eyes perked up and he smiled lustfully. "Oh, I didn't know you were-"

    "We share custody of a son, don't make it gross please."

    Crowley only sighed in boredom and Emma continued with what she going to say before she got interrupted, "Regina had told me this room was supposed to empty except this one time where Cora's spirit had escaped into our realm."

    "Cora?" Crowley questioned again, unfamiliar with the names Emma was mentioning in their conversation.

    Emma had pushed past Crowley to open the door to the empty room. But just as she was about to brush her fingers against the golden doorknob, a spark of fire nearly burned her hand. She yelped in shock and pulled her hand back in haste and just like that, flame was gone in a flash. It had just popped out of nowhere, with no warning and when she looked down at the doorknob, it was fine. No burn marks at all. Strange. She cursed as she tried to heal her fingers from the mysterious spark. "What the hell was that?"

    Crowley turned his curious gaze upon the door and waved a hand over it. Emma was surprised to see markings decorating the door, invisible to the human eye. Emma looked to see Crowley furrowing his eyebrows a bit and gulp. She could see the panic in his eyes, which was odd in her opinion for she did not think demons would get upset. He turned to Emma with a shaky breath, "We have to get out of here, now!"

    "Wait why?!" She was dragged to the first floor by Crowley.

    "The door was warded against us, I was able to see the warding before. But there was something new to it, something that wasn't there before so now they've caught on the fact that we've escaped and trespassed in this mansion!"

    They ran out of the mansion, "Wait, was it the invader."

    Crowley gulped trying to hid his fear, but failing, "Someone a lot worse than this man, come-"

    But it was too late, They both turned to see a man, a different man standing in front of them in a leather jacket with a wicked smile that could send you packing.

    Crowley gasped a little as he cowed to the figure before them.

    Crowley spoke only one word as his voice continued to shake, "You."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

42.2K 792 35
Supernatural stories!! Most are SupernaturalXReader, and most are from female POV (sorry boys!!). Enjoy!! I take requests and I love comments!! ...
665 49 11
A new threat emerges for the Winchesters, unbeknownst to them, and it's no supernatural creature. And, as if things couldn't get worse, a Nephilim co...
1.4K 38 19
**COMPLETED** my user changed :: new name is @heartbreaksolider WARNING:::: Boy on boy Character Death Abuse Smut
6.3K 335 28
After she realized her favorite show was no longer just a show, Sam and Dean work and try to get Marissa back to where she came from. Before extract...