carnage

By sereinnnn

"let's play a game." be sure to hide, when midnight strikes, they come out to find. °SEREINNNN status: comple... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
UNO
DUE
TRE
a/n
QUATTRO
CINQUE
SEI
OTTO
bLOCK
NOVE
issue
not an update but yall
DIECI
EPILOGUE
hello
5 years
SPECIAL CHAPTER
ok
lmao
THANK YOU + sequel

SETTE

54 5 3
By sereinnnn

June 13, 2006
3:15 am

C H A P T E R S E V E N

For a 20 year old, this was the scariest shit he's been through.

He should've saved his older brothers, and his younger brother. Or maybe he should've been the one to die instead of them. He would always think of that.

"Joonie, where's Jiminie? and Taehyungie? " The youngest asked. The little boy noticed one was missing- two was already missing.

"Gukkie.. Jiminie... He's with Yoonie, " The sniffling boy knitted his brows together in confusion.

"Where's Yoonie? " Namjoon's breath hitched. Should he tell the younger?

"Jeongguk... They–uh, passed away." The 6-year-old's eyes widened in fear and shock, tears brimming on his already red and puffy eyes.

"N-no! That's not funny, Joon. You're just playing around, right?" The youngest's voice shook with fear, body synchronized with his sobs.

There was suddenly a deafening silence around them.

"Namjoon... " Hoseok breathes out, his finger pointing to a figure in the corner of the room. He held Jeongguk tighter to his chest.

There it held all the bloody polaroids. It was blended with a darkness- no, one with the darkness.

"Namjoon...Namjoon..." It started to walk forwards in the, what seems to be, unending darkness.

"Namjoon."

The last blow. It started to strangle his neck, bruise his whole body until it was bleeding.

Hoseok had covered the younger's eyes as he cries, watching the scene. He was scared. He was afraid, terrified.

It laughed as it sees Namjoon's lifeless body on the floor, blood all over him.

Another bloody image appears in its hand.

"Tsk, tsk. It looks like... " It played with the polaroids and stops as it looks up with a fatal gaze.

"...I have to kill you both. In the same room. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.8K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
544K 19.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...