Babtqftim One-shots

By HoneyCappuccino

Basically what the title says. Either Ships or Character x reader. Will write lemon/smut. Just give requests... More

Requests.
Oswald x Ink illness!Reader
Bendy x Insane!Reader
Overprotective!Bendy x Reader
Cuphead x Thief!Reader
Devil!Bendy x Angel!Reader
Bendy x Adventurous!Reader
Swap!Boris x Reader
Oswald x Depressed!Reader
Mickey x Shy!Reader
Cuphead x Assassin!Reader
Felix x Artist!Reader
Cuphead x Mischievous!Reader
Bendy x Emotionless!Reader
Cuphead x Preformer!Reader
Bendy x Mugman & Cuphead's Sister!Reader
Cuphead x Badass!Reader x Bendy
πŸ‹ Jealous!Stripper!Oswald x Stripper!Reader πŸ‹
Felix x Bullied!Reader
Felix x Oswald
Cuphead x Bendy
πŸ‹ Cuphead x Reader πŸ‹
Stripper!Bendy x Shy!Stuttering!Reader
Overprotective!Cuphead x Reader
πŸ‹Stripper!Felix x Innocent!ReaderπŸ‹
Jock!Cuphead x Nerd!Reader
πŸ‹Jock!Cuphead x Nerd!Reader Pt.2πŸ‹
Cuphead x Inkillness!Reader
Mugman x Abused!Reader
Cuphead x Bendy (Sad)

Bartender!Cuphead x Demon!Seductive!Stripper!Reader

10.8K 137 268
By HoneyCappuccino

[Requested @sparkvidalia ]
[May include a tiny bit of lemon, but not a lot.]

[Cuphead POV]

Sure I worked in a strip club, but not on the pole behind the bar, in other words I was the bartender. Even though I wasn't exactly a stripper I'd still get the odd girl or even guy try flirting and getting on with me, never worked for any of them.

I was now cleaning cups, minding my own business. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned round to see a demon, a stripper demon. (Y/N). She lent over the bar and grabbed hold of my shirt, pulling me closer

"Hey Cuppy."

"What is it this time?"

She sat up on the bar, still holding onto me.

"Oh you know, the norm. No one has come up to me yet, so this is your lucky day Cup."

"Yeah, no. I've got stuff to do, before you do anything."

I made her let go, as I went back to what I was doing.
Sure I liked (Y/N) she was drop dead gorgeous and damn, she was sexy but I have work to attend to before I mess around and besides it's amusing to see (Y/N) when she doesn't get what she wants.

[(Y/N) POV]

I just stayed put watching Cuphead, he was playing hard to get. How fun. No guy has ever said no to me and Cuphead won't be any different. I didn't care if I was allowed or not but I climbed over the bar and stood beside him, as close as I could until I was pretty much leaning on him.

"I know you like me Cuppy, it's pretty obvious. You just trying to hide it, but your failing."

His expression didn't even change, I felt him grab my arms maybe he's going to make a move. He picked me up and went out from behind the bar.

"(Y/N) you know your not allowed behind the bar"

He smirked slightly and flicked my nose, going back to what he was doing.

I stood there just thinking, 'what would make Cuphead look at me' I got a great idea, I can't believe I hadn't thought of that before. I ran to the changing rooms and changing into the most sexy and revealing thing I could find (I'll let you use your imagination ;3) he is sure to look at me now.

I made sure no one was on the stage which is situated right in front of the bar, it was empty. Perfect.

I saw Cuphead looking pretty bored, obviously waiting for someone to order something. This couldn't of been a better time. I got up on the stage and made it to the very end, the closer the better. Everyone near by looked over at me, I received whistles and many comments, I quickly glanced over at the bar he wasn't even looking at me.

Hmm...I looked around the room and saw another one of the strippers Felix the cat, I got his attention and he came over.

"Hey Felix, do me a favour and join me~"

The good thing about Felix was he isn't the slightest bit interested in me in that way, but he still agreed to join me up on the stage. Maybe having another guy around me, might make Cuppy look over.

Me and Felix pretty much put on the best show we could, guess Felix is trying to impress someone as well. A certain rabbit perhaps. Anyway, me and Felix were low rather close to each other, the crowd around us got bigger and louder. I looked around at the crowd which gave me a chance to look up at the bar once more. Cuphead was staring right at me, bright red in the face, obviously in some kind of daze. He likes it, I winked at him and carried on with the 'show'.

[Cuphead POV]

She really knows how to impress, I couldn't look away. (Y/N) was getting so close to Felix, I wished that was me...actually it can be. Their little performance was coming to end, I saw (Y/N) get off the stage round by the changing rooms.

I made my way across the room and grabbed (Y/N) and pulled her into the changing room, making sure the door was closed and locked.

(Y/N) was in no surprise. Her face was a little red, but at the same time smirking.

"Knew you wouldn't be able to resist me after that~"

"Yeah yeah, whatever"

I pinned (Y/N) up against the wall and kissed her deeply, she wrapped her legs around my waist as the kiss got more heated. (Y/N) moaned softly into the kiss as I slipped my tongue in.

It turned into a make-out session, rarely breaking the kiss to take a breather.

"God Cuppy, I never expected you to be this good~"

"I work in a strip club, I see it all day, everyday. What more do you expect"

"I mean I do only deserve the best treatment, if you know what I mean~"

(Y/N) flashed me the most seductive look and topped it all off with a wink, how can one little demon be so god damn sexy. I took (Y/N) off the wall and sat down in a chair near by, placing her on my lap. We carried on with our make-out session, both our bodies pressing against each other.

I rested my hands on her waist, feeling up and down her perfect curves, no wonder everyone falls for her so easily. (Y/N) started to move around a bit on my lap which made me groan softly, she sure does know what she's doing.

"Enjoying yourself so far?~"

I couldn't get the words out, I could only nod. She smirked and kissed me roughly, as her hands slowly travel down my body and stop at my waist. I moved my head back and bit my bottom lip, as (Y/N) slowly slid her hands into my trousers.

"(Y-Y/N)..."

My voice was shaky, no one had ever done this to me before. Not even myself! I heard (Y/N) giggle,

"Don't sound so nervous, you'll love it~"

She started teasing me, small whimpers escaped my lips as she slowed down.

"Aw, is Cuppy really that desperate"

She giggled once again, I was a blushing mess unable to pretty much communicate in any way.

"I'll take that as a yes then."

(Y/N) then slipped her hand into my underwear, it made me shudder at first from the sudden touch of her cold hands.

"You've kept this all to yourself Cuppy. Unfair."

She started to move her hand up and down, I laid my head back, once again letting out soft groans.

"You keep letting me do this Cuppy and in a few days, we'll be doing the full thing. Wouldn't you just love that, you bad boy~"

"Y-you know I would~"

"Maybe it's be easier if I just took these off, make it more fun"

(Y/N) was about to take off my trousers and underwear, when there was a knock at the door. We both groaned in annoyance as (Y/N) got off my lap, so I could stand up and do my trousers back up.

(Y/N) unlocked the door and opened it to see a large group of the other strippers waiting to get in. We both walked out like nothing happened. I went back behind the bar and (Y/N) followed.

"(Y/N) I've already told you, your not allowed behind here."

She grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me down to her height,

"Just you wait Cuppy, soon you'll be having the time of your life~"

She turned to leave, I acted quick and slapped her butt. She looked back at me, slightly red in the cheeks.

"Oh just you wait~"

And with that she left to tease some other fellow.

[Ok, I'm done. I'm really sorry there was a big wait for this one. I will try write more soon. But for now I hope this one was okay. (Sorry for the small amount of lemon, but it couldn't be helped. ;3) anyway, bye.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 387 70
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...
20.8K 301 18
β˜„ Various male characters x male reader oneshots β˜„ β˜„ fluff & smut β˜„ 'Cuz there's not enough of these \β€’-β€’/
5.2K 94 9
We have the same condition but her backstory is really horrible, sometimes I wonder how she managed to handle living, but even with that I still love...
302 34 17
Welcome to a land of adventure, where two people's simple quest sparked a massive chain of events that nobody could have expected. Read this story as...