Bartender!Cuphead x Demon!Seductive!Stripper!Reader

[Requested @sparkvidalia ]
[May include a tiny bit of lemon, but not a lot.]

[Cuphead POV]

Sure I worked in a strip club, but not on the pole behind the bar, in other words I was the bartender. Even though I wasn't exactly a stripper I'd still get the odd girl or even guy try flirting and getting on with me, never worked for any of them.

I was now cleaning cups, minding my own business. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned round to see a demon, a stripper demon. (Y/N). She lent over the bar and grabbed hold of my shirt, pulling me closer

"Hey Cuppy."

"What is it this time?"

She sat up on the bar, still holding onto me.

"Oh you know, the norm. No one has come up to me yet, so this is your lucky day Cup."

"Yeah, no. I've got stuff to do, before you do anything."

I made her let go, as I went back to what I was doing.
Sure I liked (Y/N) she was drop dead gorgeous and damn, she was sexy but I have work to attend to before I mess around and besides it's amusing to see (Y/N) when she doesn't get what she wants.

[(Y/N) POV]

I just stayed put watching Cuphead, he was playing hard to get. How fun. No guy has ever said no to me and Cuphead won't be any different. I didn't care if I was allowed or not but I climbed over the bar and stood beside him, as close as I could until I was pretty much leaning on him.

"I know you like me Cuppy, it's pretty obvious. You just trying to hide it, but your failing."

His expression didn't even change, I felt him grab my arms maybe he's going to make a move. He picked me up and went out from behind the bar.

"(Y/N) you know your not allowed behind the bar"

He smirked slightly and flicked my nose, going back to what he was doing.

I stood there just thinking, 'what would make Cuphead look at me' I got a great idea, I can't believe I hadn't thought of that before. I ran to the changing rooms and changing into the most sexy and revealing thing I could find (I'll let you use your imagination ;3) he is sure to look at me now.

I made sure no one was on the stage which is situated right in front of the bar, it was empty. Perfect.

I saw Cuphead looking pretty bored, obviously waiting for someone to order something. This couldn't of been a better time. I got up on the stage and made it to the very end, the closer the better. Everyone near by looked over at me, I received whistles and many comments, I quickly glanced over at the bar he wasn't even looking at me.

Hmm...I looked around the room and saw another one of the strippers Felix the cat, I got his attention and he came over.

"Hey Felix, do me a favour and join me~"

The good thing about Felix was he isn't the slightest bit interested in me in that way, but he still agreed to join me up on the stage. Maybe having another guy around me, might make Cuppy look over.

Me and Felix pretty much put on the best show we could, guess Felix is trying to impress someone as well. A certain rabbit perhaps. Anyway, me and Felix were low rather close to each other, the crowd around us got bigger and louder. I looked around at the crowd which gave me a chance to look up at the bar once more. Cuphead was staring right at me, bright red in the face, obviously in some kind of daze. He likes it, I winked at him and carried on with the 'show'.