My Superhero // Boku No Hero...

Von vrother

One shots for everyone's favorite BNHA character! //Request Are closed// Modern AU! Normal AU! Etc..... X Rea... Mehr

Request!?!
Protective!Bakugo x Reader
Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki
Aizawa x Reader
Uraraka x Female!Reader
Hitoshi x Reader
Tenya x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.1)
Bakugo x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Present Mic x Reader
Sero x Blind!Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)
Kaminari x Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)
Kirishima x Reader
Todoroki x BabySister!Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.2)
Tenya x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
All Might x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
All might x Reader (lemon)
Tenya x Reader
Kaminari x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Momo x Female!Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Aizawa x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x reader

Todoroki x Reader

30.9K 1K 1.4K
Von vrother

The Pervert Hole //. Todoroki x Reader
Word count:1384
Page count:9
Bnha AU

~~~

"Hey guys! Hey guys! Remember this?!" Mineta poked his finger through a small hole in the locker room. Or what the others in the class called it:

'The Pervert Hole of Dishonor'

The following inside the secluded room sighed at Mineta and his still existing perverted ways. Most of them running around with still not fully clothed.

Kirishima pulled his shirt over his head and wiped away a single drop of sweat.

"Hey, you do remember the last time you used that peephole right? Jiro poked your eye with her earphone jack, do we really need a repeat of last time?"

Kirishima strutted to his side, showing off his glistering shark like teeth.

"You are a disgrace to this school Mineta! Disgrace I tell you! People will be honored to fill in your place and actually, I don't know... Learn?! And look what your perverted ass is doing, peeping at the girls in your class, where is your pride?...." 

Kaminari grumbled.

"Well it's different this time guys, I said, look through it, listen against the wall"

Sato, Aoyama, and Mineta all placed their ears against the wall. All grinned, Sato a little less dignified than Aoyama's and Mineta's ear to ear grin.

"He's right, I can't hear anyone, not even Ashido-san's loudness our the sound of (y/n)-sans boobs bouncing!. This is a sign!....."

Aoyama exclaimed excitedly.

Everyone listened on to Aoyama's words in interest and skepticism. All except Izuku and Iida who seemed to have left the locker room. Todoroki on the other hand seemed to have disappeared.

Many more of the Class A boys pressed there ear onto the wall, they all listened more intently, always keeping their guard up.

"O-Ow! My bra! Shit! Shit!"

They pressed their ears harder to the sound of what seemed to be a feminine voice on the other side of the thick cement.

"Where's Ochaco-San and Tsuya when I need them?!"

'Wait, that voice...... isn't that-'

"(Y/n)-San? No way?! I heard she got huge boobs! Not only that but double D's! Imagine, if we get a little glance we'll become ledgen-"

Mineta's head was slammed to the side by Koda and Tokayami. Koda gave the raven haired teen a glance before Tokayami could lunge forward and clasp his hand around the smaller boys mouth.

"Are you stupid?!"

Sero said from the side

"If Todoroki-Sama catches you peeking at his girlfriend, your better dead than alive I tell you that much!"

Mineta shuffled his head to the side, a confused and lost gesture.

"Girlfriend?.. What do you mean?"

Tokayami and Koda both face Palmed, Sero pinched the bridge of his nose before grunting frustratingly at the 'uncultured idiot', as he put it.

"Yeah what do ya mean by girlfriend, I didn't know that looser could get a girlfriend so high off his standards. I mean (y/n)'s not pretty but- mph!" Bakugo pushed back Sero who placed both his hands over the blonde in order to shush him up "what the hell is your problem?! How dare you place your fucking disgusting hands at me, You filth!" Bakugo yelled angrily.

So far not that much people knew about the relationship going on between Shoto Todoroki and (y/n) (l/n).

The only reason Sero knew of this was just rumors and gossip he heard from the girls in his homeroom class, of course he kept those secrets hidden, just until that very moment he spilled.

"So your saying that piece of shit Todoroki is dating someone like her?! Hell no I won't believe that shit"

Bakugo grabbed his belongings and hauled his bag over his shoulder.

"You guys can go play secret pervert hole gossip game or whatever the fuck you guys call it, but I'm out of here"

Before leaving he flipped off most of the boys in his class.

"See ya You pieces of trash!"

He called out.

Kirishima ran after the teen as he jogged out of the locker room.

"Hey, Wait up there Bakugo! You don't plan on leaving without me man, right?!"

*Slam*

The locker room door slammed shut.

Mineta licked his lips at the sight of finally being with the hole with no other convictions and consequences. Sero grabbed on his shoulder, Mineta looked over it and glanced up

"Mineta, I'm warning you, if Shoto finds out, there'll be no doubt he'll-"

"Pfft, Shoto smoto, he's not even here, why should I worry?"

The remainder of the boys suspiciously looking all over the room in no specific direction.

"Fine than, don't say I didn't warn you..."

Mineta rubbed his hands together before leaning in further to the small hole that punctured the thick U.A walls.

"Come to papa-"

"Is there something Intresting on the other side of the wall, Mineta-San"

The purple haired teen stopped what he was doing and skidded back into the taller classmate.

"Shoto? I-Is that really-"

"I hope you weren't planning on taking a peek through that little hole you got there".

The taller and powerful teen hovered over his classmate.

"Because if I'm not mistaken, my girlfriend is in there changing out of her costume"

Todoroki said dangerously.

Mineta gulped down the lump in his throat before cautiously turning around to face Todoroki.

His icy glare seemed to pierce Mineta's soul right through his eyes. It was bad enough that his quirk was so powerful, but it was worst when it was mixed with his emotions. His right side seemed to chill the room, but his left hand melted the locker he gripped on to.

"You, listen to me, now"

Todoroki held a grip on the collar of Mineta's shirt and hoisted him to his level, Mineta could feel Todoroki's hand burn through his costume.

"Those in their are girls, you need to respect- No they earned that respect. You shouldn't be a peeping Tom and look at them hungrily as if their only breast and ass with no feelings."

Todoroki cleansed his right fist and the air in the room turned colder.

"Especially (y/n), how dare you try to peep on her. If I have to wait for her to be ready to expose herself like that, why do you think you deserve to see her like that when you can't even respect your own classmates."

Todoroki let Mineta go, his body hitting the ground, hard. Mineta skidded back into Kaminari and hid behind his legs.

"I-I'm so sorry! I don't know why I tried to do that! I'm a bad-"

"It's alright. Your just a teenager, and it's natural"

Todoroki went to his locker and pulled out his belongings. He piled the little things he owned and walked towards the hole in the wall, he placed the poster back over hit and freezer the tac that held it in the wall. He walked towards the door and looked at Mineta over his shoulder.

"Just don't do it again"

*slam*

Todoroki left the room, his footsteps echoed through the hallway. He entered his classroom and took his usual seat next to his smiling and excited (y/n).

"Todoroki! Todoroki! Todoroki~!"

She chimed.

"Guess what! Guess what!"

She bounced up and down on her chair as her boyfriend finally took his seat. He turned to face her and smiled at her child like mood.

"Yes, (y/n)?"

He answered.

The girl leaned forward and inched towards his ear. She smiled before kissing his earlobe and whispering into his ear:

"I love you~"

She cooed.

She pulled back to see his reaction, but nothing changed, he still sat in the same position with the same smiling expression. (Y/n) frowned and crossed her arms.

"I was sure I could make you blush this time! I was sure I could! You know what this makes me judge if you love me or not, that's kinda scary, your like a walking and talking Olaf"

(Y/n) whispered in defeat. Todoroki chuckled and sat strait in his desk.

"Maybe next time (y/n), maybe next time and believe me"

He grabbed (y/n)'s hands under the table and gave it a tight squeeze. He gave her look a and she blushed at his actions.

"I love you"

****

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.3K 173 22
Having clashed at the recommendation exams both Todoroki and Izanami do not have the best opinions of each other, But after being in the same class a...
77.8K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
87.3K 2.2K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...
480K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...