With The Bad Boy ✔

By xqueenrosie

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan li... More

Disclaimer
Story & Character Aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 | Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Chapter 2 | Anything Cheesy Will Do
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys Over Bad Guys
Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me
Chapter 5 | Who Kissed You?
Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy
Chapter 7 | Jane
Chapter 8 | A Tinge of Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Third-wheeling
Chapter 10 | Lingerie At Homecoming
Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them
Chapter 12 | How To Drown
Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings
Chapter 14 | All That Leather
Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs
Chapter 16 | Jump
Chapter 17 | Caramel
Chapter 18 | Charlie, Charlie Are You There?
Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed
Chapter 20 | Mama's Girl
Chapter 21 | Kisses
Chapter 22 | Ordinary People
Chapter 23 | Spill It
Chapter 24 | What Happens Now
Chapter 25 | Secrets
Chapter 26 | Seduce Me
Chapter 27 | I Spy
Chapter 28 | The Longest Day
Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses
Chapter 30 | What I Want
Chapter 31 | The Pervy Kid
Chapter 32 | The Creepy Stalker Gets Rejected
Chapter 33 | Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy
PART TWO
Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty
Chapter 36 | They're Coming After Me
Chapter 37 | Her Shadow
Chapter 38 | Bad News
Chapter 39 | The Cookie Thieves
Chapter 40 | The Right Guy
Chapter 41 | Helpless
Chapter 42 | Alive
Author's Note
Chapter 43| The F?
Chapter 44 | This Was It
Chapter 45 | Reality
Chapter 46 | Lights, Camera & Action!
Chapter 47 | Wild Ones
Chapter 48 | Liability
Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens
Chapter 51 | I'm A Little Insecure But You Can't Know That
Chapter 52 | Caught...
Chapter 53 | Coffee Break
Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun
A N N O U N C E M E N T: THE BAD BOY'S PROMISE
SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 49 | Shit Just Got Real

2.1K 80 5
By xqueenrosie

I stayed up all night because my mind was replaying everything that had happened. Trace was uttering complete nonsense. He was saying things that I couldn't make sense of. When I told Bellamy, it looked like he was trying to figure out what Trace meant but I'm sure he couldn't come up with anything. When the vein on his forehead was threatening to pop I quickly changed the subject. We needed to. However Bellamy's absence from school was bothering me. I knew I was relying too much on him but I couldn't help him. He was like my safety blanket and even though I knew how much trouble I was putting him through I didnt know how I could prevent something from happening to him. By the end of second period I debated on calling to check on him but I decided against it.

The kidnapping wasn't a small deal. I followed my normal routine because I need a distraction but Bellamy wasn't like that. Which was why I had to respect if he wanted some space or not. It wasn't easy though, I had Natasha take my phone from me so I couldn't sneak a text or two and she was more than happy with the idea of taking since since I gave her a fake cover story. I had yet to decide who I should tell about what happened. The normal person who came to my mind was Keith but I was holding myself back from telling him. The last thing I wanted was for them to do something reckless. I was already worrying about Bellamy.

Brianna drove me to the dance studio and after hours and hours of practice I was finally done with the session. I was really tired today since I stayed up all night and Chazelle wasn't going easy on us either but at least I was distracted. I was walking out of the studio to my Uber when I bumped into somebody.

"Hey," Bellamy seemed to have noticed me before I did. I couldn't stop the smile that came to my face when I saw him. I accidentally walked into him.

"Hi, I didn't think I'd see you today." I mumbled. He dark eyes bore into mine and I leaned forward to press a kiss on his lips.

"I'm sorry, I was just caught up with everything." He gestured with his hands in the air and I quickly nodded my head while taking his hands into mine.

"I should be the one to apologize. I'm sorry for what I got you into. You've always been here for me and you've always picked me up at my worst and I understand how there's only so much you can do." I took a sharp breath in, he was going to say something but I hushed him to continue, "If you want some space, I understand that, I—"

Bellamy cut my words short as he pressed his lips to mine. When he pulled back, there was a smile on his face. "Jane, you have the wrong idea. I couldn't find my phone and I thought of meeting you here." His hands rested on my hips as a warm feeling spread throughout my body. "You're not the only one with issues, you know. I need you just as much as you need me."

I hugged him as tight as I could and I couldn't help but feel giddy when he hugged me hist as tightly. People stared at us but I chose to ignore the world and imagine one where only him and I existed. It would be perfect.

I pulled back when I realized my Uber was waiting for me and Rosy was probably scared that she was forgotten. "I'd love to hug you longer but my Uber is waiting." I pointed to the car that was parked just a few feet away.

Bellamy frowned at me. "At least let me take you home. We can have some ice cream too."

His puppy dog eyes got the best of me and I sent the Uber away. Me and Rosy belted the lyrics of random Disney songs as Bellamy drove to our usual ice parlor. I loved this tradition of getting ice cream after dance lessons and I couldn't appreciate Rosy's stubbornness enough for it.

"Bellamy!" I squealed as I read the text message my mom sent me. "It's NYU. Mom just checked the mail and it has my package."

The smile on his face was equally as big smile as mine and I knew I was resembling the cashire cat. Rosy however was in a world of her own, mumbling some words to herself or her imaginary friend while scrapping the walls of her container.

"I already know it's a yes!" He said.

A mix of excitement, happiness and worry flooded through me. "I don't know. It couldn't be anything. My fate is literally sealed in that envelop." I was nearing the stage of hyperventilating and to stop myself I chugged down heaps of ice cream spoonfuls. Bellamy laughed as he rubbed his hand on my back soothingly. "Can you come inside so I can open it? I want you to be present. I need all the support I can get."

There was no doubt about it because with shaking hands I opened the envelope and slipped out the first page in it. My eyes skimmed the letter before I passed out. Moments later I woke up because of the sounding of Brianna cheering with Rosy while mom and Bellamy were prodding me with questions asking me if I was alright.

"I got in, I freaking got in!" I answered and jumped up in excitement hugging anyone in my reach. It was probably the most awkward group hug since I sandwiched Rosy between me and Brianna and pulled my mom and my boyfriend on the same side. The two still weren't that okay with each other but it didn't matter at the moment. My lifelong dream had finally come true.

When the excitement in me died down a little, only then did I listen to what anyone else was saying.

"Why don't you invite Julie over to that restaurant too. We can have a joint celebration." Mom told Bellamy who nodded his head.

Brianna was uploading the video from mtge entire moment on various apps and I had finally texted everyone who was someone to me that I was accepted but one more thing sinked in, me and Bellamy weren't going to the same college.

I tried my best to push that thought away but I couldn't, even when we entered a fancy restaurant in the city a couple of hours later. Julie and my mom were engrossed in their own conversation and Brianna was telling something to Bellamy who had his eyes on me.

He reached out for my hand from under the table and when he was done talking to Brianna, he faced me. "Is something bothering you?"

"How do you always know? How did you become the perfect guy?" I questioned him.

He shrugged with a smirk. "I didn't need to become something I already am." I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out. He had an even more smug look now.

"You know I was purposely fueling your ego."

Raised an eyebrow at me. "Were you now? Well you should know you're getting a bonus for that."

I was well aware that Brianna giggled because she heard him but I was a little slow at reacting to his hands movement. Apparently it "slipped" out of my hand and "accidentally" touched the area every girl wanted attention. His words not mine.

The rest of the night relaxed me. There was a lot more of talking, laughing and teasing but I couldn't ask for a better time.

Bellamy and I were walking towards the parking of Ridley High hand in hand when I noticed someone familiar leaning against their car. I beamed at the sight of Keith and hurriedly dragged Bellamy over to him.

"Why wasn't I invited to that celebratory dinner last night, Princess?" He asked as he engulfed me in a tight hug. "And congratulations on getting in." His smile never flattered as he pulled away from me. Bellamy's hand was back on my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"Thank you," I grinned at him. "Sorry, I was in a frenzy."

Bellamy scoffed at me. "Man, you have no idea how freaked out she was. She passed out and we were too scared to read what was on that paper until finally her mom did and everything was okay."

Keith was beyond amused by that story and the two laughed together as I glared at them. "It was a big moment for me." I said in defense.

"Yeah, we get it." Keith choked out a laugh and I slapped his arm. "Anyways, let's hit the diner. I think all of us are supposed to meet there."

I opened my mouth to object that idea but Bellamy covered it with his hand. "We're ditching everything for this. Get in the car, babe."

I rolled my eyes and sat in the passenger seat of his. Natasha was just leaving the school doors as we pulled out of the parking lot yet Keith and Natasha managed to get to the diner before us. Leave it to him to overspeed all the time.

I was a little surprised to see the new arrangement at the diner. A long table was formed in the middle of it where most of our friends were already sitting and laughing. I waved at everyone as seat on the empty chair next to Harry. He quickly leaned over to me with the menu in his hands. "Taco or burrito?" He asked.

"Um, do they have either?" I asked as my eyes skimmed the menu.

"No, but let's see how much money they'll take to make one."

Eliza exhaled loudly. "Harry, how many time do I have to till you that they don't have those ingredients? Just get four of those chicken wraps. I won't be mad."

Harry sparked up at that and grinned as he held out his pinky finger. "Promise?"

Eliza groaned and mumbled something but promised.

I turned to Bellamy. "Aren't they cute?" he rolled his eyes at me. "Of course not as much as you." I pinched his cheek as he preyed my hands off of him.

"Either you hormonal teens stop or I'm locking you in and setting this place on fire." Everyone turned to Veronica who grimaced at us. "Why the fuck did I even agree to this?"

I grinned at her as she sat down. Derek follow behind.

"You're not the only one disgusted by their PDA." Mandy said from across the table. She was sitting beside Brianna and Luke. "Some of us should be really careful of what we do. Afterall, the end of high school is also the end of relationships."

"Well, shit just got real." Veronica broke the silence and laughed as she took a seat.

"Anyways," Derek waved his hand in Mandy's general direction. "Just how far apart are ya'll going to be?"

"Not too much." Chris said. "Bri, Bel and I am going to be in California and so is Mandy?" He creased his eyebrows as he looked at her. She slowly nodded her head, a sly smile stretching across her face which made me feel weird for some reason.

"And if I get accepted to Yale, you'll know where I'll be." Harry said.

"I'm taking a gap year to spend time with my parents." Luke scoffed with a head shake.

"Since I'm too dumb for ivy leagues, I'll just randomly pick whichever college picks me. So I don't really have a plan yet." Natasha sighed. "Or maybe I'll just follow Eliza to Canada. I really don't have a clue with what I'm doing."

Derek nodded his as he took in this information. It was time for Veronica to break the ice again. "You know, I think we're better off betting on who drops out first."

All of us laughed, except for me. I remembered the map of America had New York on one side and California on the other. I'd be lucky to see Bellamy on the holidays. Suddenly the thought of college wasn't so appealing. How were we going to get by four years like that? There were so many things that could go wrong.

"How about we do something fun this spring break?" Brianna mused. "Let's go all out and enjoy this last year."

Keith sparked up at the idea as if he was a high schooler who was completely done with life. "Let's end it with a bang." He did some weird action with his hands and barked out a laugh.

I shouldn't be dreading the last few months of school, I told myself. I had to make the most of it. I looked at everyone at the table. A waiter was taking our order but I doubt he could write anything because of the way everyone was screaming and shouting.

My boyfriend and Keith were the two prominent figures who were confusing the poor waiter.

Harry was trying to convince Eliza to let him order more for himself eat but she wasn't having it.

Veronica was super pissed by the commotion and Derek was clutching his stomach as he laughed.

Brianna and Chris were laughing hysterically too and Luke somehow was on the other side of the table beside Natasha. The two were physically fighting each other. Hands flailing in the air and tugging on each others hair like they were in kindergarten.

I wasn't ready for this. I couldn't say goodbye to them, ever.

A/N:

Finally an update because my writers block has ended. I'm so proud of myself for writing this and being satisfied with it. I promise more frequent updates from now. I also changed the cover because obviously, I'm happy. I made it myself, hehe...

I'd like to give a shoutout to KatieJohnston583 and Hanaa6 for spamming my notifications with votes on this story. I had your names saved for this since ages now and I'm glad I finally get to thank you!

Also, 12K views and over 1K votes? Oh my gosh, thanks so much! I truly love and appreciate you guys.

Keep voting, commenting and sharing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
14.7K 797 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...
16.5K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...