Ice Fantasy : Loyal Companion

By DrPinkOrchid

What lies in Cherry Blossom Hill was something more unexpected than anyone could ever think. There was someth... More

Authors Note
Birth
Unexpected
Welcome To Rue Xen City
Protection
Request
Manipulating The Devouring Spirit Sword
Collaboration
Mortal Realm
Hidden Secrets
Settling In
Meeting with Best Friend
Healing
Bonding
Mysterious Old Woman
Unsettled Buisness
Welcome Back Dear Friend
Proper Friendship
Coronation
The Past Of The Lost Brothers
Taste of Fire
Falling In Love Unwillingly
Unforgettable Love
Forced To Be Brothers
Black Fog
I Am Your Father
Unusual Help From The Foe
Confession
Unclear
Unclear pt2
Dreams Are Like Reality
Unconditional Love
Blinded
New Start
The Blessings & The Curse
Planning Ahead
Preparing For The Ice Queen
Wedding Day
Saints & Sinners
Severe Punishment
Promise Breaker
Grandmother's Return
Troubled Sea
Faithfully Attached
Two Strings
Torture
Oath
Pregnancy
Battle Between Two Hearts
Festival Of Life
Revealed
Love Will Restore
Eaten By Guilt
Accepting Fate
Love As Sakura
Traitor
Attack Of The Fire Tribe
Prison Break
Last Battle For The Lotus Flower
New Beginning
Till We Meet Again
The End

Reborn Immortal

964 35 4
By DrPinkOrchid

The snow was a lot heavier today, blankets of snow begin to build up giving it a beautiful glistening white coat as it covered the whole area with lots if the crystal flakes. Pink Orchid didn't seem to mind, she had been living in the Ice Kingdom for the rest of her life even she think the snow is more beautiful than the Cherry Blossom s themselves. Pulling Ka Suo just along the path a small laughter came from him as he enjoyed his moment with her.

"Where are you taking me?" He said while being dragged by her.

"You'll see!"

Reaching towards the familiar path, Ka Suo glared at the Cherry Blossom Tree as he sighed happily. He never knew that Pink Orchid had known of this place. Maybe she had found it herself and decided to bring him there to share the beauty with him.

"Pink Orchid, you know I don't want to hurt you "

Ka Suo said sternly as his face saddened, why is a outsider giving him so much empathy and so much care in a short amount of time? He feels as if she was one of his.

Watching Pink Orchid letting go of his wrist, her eyes then met his as she rested her hands unto his shoulders while smiling at him confidently.

Both of them laughed together trying to find the negative things and turning it into the positive. This was the day Ka Suo will be a immortal again and it is the day where he will become his old self again.

Having flashbacks of when she was talking to the Ice King and Queen. They all had misunderstood Ying Kong Shi, feeling terrible for there actions they blamed themselves for treating him unnaturally. Pink Orchid knew her cost and knew her consequences, she wouldn't regret it for a chance . Watching Ka Suo catching the snowflakes in his hands, Pink Orchid wanted to watch him enjoy this moment a while.longer before she prepared herself.

Ka Suo looked over at Pink Orchid as his smile dissappeared, the woman expression had sooned changed as she was glowing from the energy.

"Pink Orchid, what are you doing?"

Summoning the Cherry Blossom Spirits from the tree, she had use her aura and the left over spirits to become more powerful. The fairy's instantly woke up from the scent as they all begged and cheered, changing Ka Suo to another state.

"WE WILL BECOME WITH YOU, YOUR SOUL IS OURS!"

"WEAK MORTAL KA SUO DOES NOT TASTE GOOD NOW I CAN TASTE YOU!"

Putting all her strength and concentration in the aura, she had started to transfer the spirits to her while exchanging Ka Suo all of her fallen cherry blossoms spirits.

The moment was intense for Pink Orchid, she had thought she had failed since there was no response coming from them.  Watching Ka Suo struggling in advance, Pink Orchid strengthen her aura as she hurried to completed her task, she felt the spirits lingering inside her slowly as they all laughed in pleasure.

"MHMMMM SO GOOD! "

Giving him one last push, Pink Orchid aura soon disappeared from the effect as she collapsed from using all of her energy.

Ka Suo soon fell into the blanket of snow while he was unconscious, she then hope that she was successful and if she wasn't she wouldn't forgive herself one last bit.

"Ka Suo- " Pink Orchid eyes suddenly grew heavy and fuzzy and soon she was slowly welcomed  to the dark.

Ka Suo body was glowing a bright pink spirits lingered inside his body,  Pink Orchid successfully gained Ka Suos immortality back, the cherry blossoms spirits began to restore him back together and purify the damage that the spirits had done. Ka sup was bow and immortal once again.

Ka Suo suddenly woke up as he looked around confused, How did he end up here unconscious?
Getting up slowly and looking around his surroundings he had no sort of clue or remembered anything from that point on. It was just a blur and he was dazed  to be under the Cherry Blossom Tree itself. Patting his chest and looking around the area , he had felt a bit different now that he thought about it. He had felt as if he had just tooken the best nap in centuries and woke up refreshed and new again.

Running back to the Ice Kingdom he then went straight to the main wing of the Kingdom to figure what had happened to him during that moment.

Walking inside , he noticed the Ice King and Yong Kong Shi were speaking to each other privately until they all gave  Ka Suo there full attention since he arrived and disturbed them.

"Ka Suo, what's the matter?" The Ice King said in concerned of his sons confused expression, Ka Suo looked at his father as he spoke.

"Nothing father, I was just confused." he said as it brought the Ice King and Ying Kong Shi to there attention.

"Ge, why are you confused? Are you alright?" Ying Kong Shi said worriedly at the puzzled look of his brothers..

Ka Suo couldn't recall on anything , maybe he was just a bit tired and had his body given up on him.

Before they could even speak, they had heard a sudden tick as all of them stopped to investigate the sound, it was slowly getting louder and louder each time and they couldn't figure what the noise could been. Looking to see the possible noise, Ka Suo then spotted the ice sculpture from above as it breaks completely off the cieling and falling straight towards his little brother, Ka Suo then cast his spell before Shi could and charges it staright at the glacier that was  now broken itself into tiny snowflakes.

Amazed and yet dazed , Ying Kong Shi and the Ice King stared at Ka Suo who was just as shocked as he was.

Looking down at his hand, Ka Suo stumbled back as he shook his head to see if he was dreaming or not, but sadly he really wasn't dreaming at all.

"Ge, how did you get your powers back?" Ying Kong Shi said , it didn't make any sense. How did he even manage to get it back when clearly his soul was sucked cleaned?

The Ice King kept his expression hidden as his grip unto his staff tighten, he knew how Ka Suo got his soul back and he couldn't tell them two for the sake of Pink Orchid.

It was all Pink Orchid who had kept her words, she was honorable and the Ice King is in huge dept for the girl. Pink Orchid had kept her words and had proved to them wrong. Years of living he had never witness anyone to stand up in there honor and do a risk like this towards anyone.
Feeling a bit guilty from his misunderstandings, The Ice King then sighed to himself as he watched the brothers.

Ying Kong Shi Looked at his brother trying to know the answer but  Ka Suo then shook his head and trying to find the answers himself.  Maybe if he had explain what he remembered before he arrived here, maybe they can have a idea.

"I- I really don't know much. All I remember exactly was going with Pink Orchid to play in the snow. She led me to the Cherry Blossom Hill and that's all I remembered"

Yong Kong Shi was skeptical at the statement, furrowing his eyes brows he had to calculate clearly if he didn't misheard. If Ka Suo was at the Cherry Blossom Hill with Pink Orchid. Wouldn't she be coming back her brother and guide him back to safety?

"Ge, where is Pink Orchid?" He asked just in case.

"I didn't see her when I woke up, I was just all by myself" Ka Suo asked.

Ying Kong Shi felt like something was wrong, ever since Pink Orchid had came along things had gotten much strange. It was odd for him at first to become King, but during the meeting with all the clans she had defended him as if she had known him . Ying Kong Shi couldn't process it. Now that his brother has his immortality back he had started to question about Pink Orchid existance.

Running out of the main hall, Ying Kong Shi flew towards the Cherry Blossom Hill as his heart suddenly dropped, his chest tightened as his breathing was hard to bare.

The tree in front of him was slowly losing it's color, the pink was slightly fading to a speck of white, having a look as if the snow was planted on the leaves and covering it's color from the thick blankets.

Walking towards it Ying Kong Shi eyed the tree as he felt some sort of pain and discomfort, it had felt a bit different the last time had had visited his favorite spot. It just suddenly felt empty and he had never felt this uncomfortable at his favorite spot ever.

"Who are you?"

"Shi! " Ka Suo yelled from afar , running right next to his brother he then held his brother by his shoulder as he tried to speak

"Shi, we need find Pink Orchid, she's no where to be found"

Ka Suo wanted to go find Pink Orchid, he has so many questions to ask and there was just something odd that he wanted to know.

"I'll go find her,Ge you stay here and rest. You just regained your Spiritual Powers back so you need to go back ." Holding unto his brother hand, he then dropped his brothers hand towards his side and walked off leaving Ka Suo speechless.

"Did this tree happened to make me become a immortal again? "

Ka Suo said to himself as looked up at the tree and examines it .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 29 24
Novel Summary; I heard that the only god in heaven has fallen, and the fragments of the soul are scattered in various small worlds. In order to help...
24.1K 711 16
Fate or coincidence? When tragedy struck, a little girl was left behind. Decisions were made, now The fire tribe has a new princess. Young but wise I...
199 31 17
Zhao Lian is a sheriff without a county. A member of an old magical order called the Shuli Go, she was raised to uphold the law and protect her fello...
15K 625 14
~AtsuKageHina Medieval AU~ The knight in shining armour always saves the princess, that was always the common story flow of every fairy tale written...