Creating A Killer » Jerome Va...

De MichelleAspelund

This is a story about a mentally and psychically damaged girl named Elena. In a interview Jim Gordon set up f... Mai multe

Intro
Intro story
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
The sequel

Chapter twenty five

2.6K 106 17
De MichelleAspelund

Jerome had landed the chopper at the top of an electric power industry building where they had entered a room full of explosives and barrels filled with gasoline. Elena didn't know why they were there and what they were doing, but neither did she care. She could not take her eyes away from Jerome who seemed to be overly excited to be back in business. But the one who was most excited was Dwight who couldn't seem to stop talking to Jerome.

"Jeez do you ever shut up?" Jerome snapped at him and he finally kept his mouth shut. He walked over to Elena and leaned against her ear.

"What's up with him? He is such a weirdo, and that's coming from me!" he whispered and it made Elena giggle as she covered her mouth.

"Yeah I know right? You should have heard him when he thought he had failed to bring you back. He actually purposed to cut your face off and use it as a mask!"

Jerome's frowned as he looked at Dwight with a raised eyebrow.

"Really?" he said sounding thoughtful. Then suddenly he got twitches going threw his entire body and it caught Elena by surprise.

"Jerome? Are you okay?" she asked concerned. He just shook his head and smiled again.

"Yea yea sure, it's just I'm a bit fuzzy after coming back to life and all." he joked. He went over to a video camera and placed on a shelf.

"How did you get all of this done so quickly? I mean you just came back." Elena asked curiously, but still impressed. Jerome turned around smiling with his hands pointing out.

"First of all, I'm just that talented. Second, I met those fans of mine at the G.C.P.D. They turned out to be very effective." he said pleased as he placed his hands on his hips.

"You're not mad, are you?" Dwight suddenly asked Jerome with a nervous tone in his voice. Jerome turned to him with a smile that seemed to be fake, but it wasn't always easy to tell.

"Mad? What could I possibly be mad about?" he said almost sarcastically. Dwight cleared his throat nervously and tried to avoid eye contact.

"I guess she have told you that I..uhm..you know the whole cutting of your face thing." Dwight said almost choking on the words. Jerome walked up to him and placed a hand on his cheek.

"Buddy, you brought me back from the dead. Don't worry about it." he said and gave him a little whack on the face. But Elena still heard a little sarcastic tone in his voice. She just stood there with her arms crossed as she suspected he had to be up to something.

"Good! So what are we doing?" Dwight asked excited as he assumed he was off the hook.

"Heh, you'll see." Jerome answered and started to whistle as he dragged a table full of smaller explosives over to the barrels of gasoline. Dwight followed him like an excited little puppy and Elena noticed Jerome was getting tired of it already.

"This is going to be so exciting! If there is anything I can do, please tell me." Dwight offered. Jerome turned to him and tilted his head with a grin on his face.

"Yeah, there is one thing you can do. Hold these." he said and handed him some ropes and Dwight looked confused.

"What do you need them for?" he asked and studied them before looking up at Jerome.

"Well..." Jerome said and all of a sudden he hit Dwight in the head with a small barrel so he fell down unconscious. Elena came up behind Jerome and rested her head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Wanna tell me what you're planning?" she asked and laughed.

"I want to announce my arrival with a big..bang." he joked and lifted Dwight up in a chair as he started to tie him up. Elena just stood beside him smiling as she admired him.

"What?" he asked smiling back at her.

"I'm just so glad were back to committing crime together again like the good old days." 

He came up to her and placed his lips on hers kissing her softly while sliding his hands over her cheeks.

"You are my partner in crime, right?" he asked her as he embraced her beautiful face. She nodded and kissed him one more time which made him smile.

"Let's tell Gotham about out returns, shall we?" he said excited. He placed the video camera on a table in front of Dwight who was slowly gaining consciousness again as he groaned in pain.

"Testing, testing. Am I on air? Can you hear me? Ah screw it." Jerome said as he looked into the camera. He took a step backwards and straightened his back.

"Hello Gotham, I'm Jerome, but you already knew that." he said with a grin, "And this lovely girl right here is Elena, missed us?" he asked as he grabbed Elena's waist and pulled into him and kissed her on the cheek which made her smile.

"Some of you may know, I died. And take it from me, death is..dull." 

His lips curved into a straight line and he didn't look to happy thinking about it. But then his eyebrows slowly raised and a smile appeared on his face.

"But coming back, that is something. Leave it to dying to give you a whole new perspective on life." he said as he turned around and walked over to Dwight who was now awake.

"Uh officer, you look terrible." he said as he had placed his police hat on Dwight's head. He was surrounded by different explosives plus he had many attached to his body. His eyes were widening as he looked around him and panic seemed to hit as he realized he was tied up.

"Jerome, please.." he whispered, but Jerome just ignored him.

"Baby, do you happen to have a lighter on you?" Jerome asked Elena with an overly positive voice. She smiled and searched down in her pockets before she found one. This was going to be very interesting, she thought. She gave him the lighter and he kissed her hand like a true gentleman, and on live TV as well. She almost blushed and she smiled to him to show how happy she was. A perfect date for other girls would be a expensive dinner and a movie, but this was soo much better.

"Thank you gorgeous." Jerome said and she walked away to stand behind the camera. He lit up the lighter and held it up as he turned back to the camera.

"Tonight Gotham, in the darkness, there are no rules. So tonight do what you want, kill who you want." he said smiling viciously, but it quickly disappeared as he started to twitch again. But luckily it only lasted a few seconds before it stopped.

"Sorry about that. And when morning comes, you too shall be.." he said as he lighted a fuse, "Reborn." he finished as he started to laugh hysterically. He grabbed Elena's hand and dragged her with him against the exit. But first he stopped by Dwight's side.

"Oh and um..." he said snapping his fingers when he didn't remember Dwight's name.

"Dwight..." Dwight said sounding hurt.

"Right, I don't forgive you for my face." he said and laughed as he started to run against the stairs and dragged Elena with him. She was smiling from ear to ear. Yes sure Elena felt a little bad for Dwight because he did help her get Jerome back, but he also wanted to take his freaking face. This was just paying the price. They could hear Dwight screaming for mercy as they ran out on the roof and jumped back into the chopper. Elena hadn't had this much adrenaline in her body since Jerome was last alive. He sure knew how to have fun.

They were flying over Gotham and Jerome just kept smiling as he waited for the big bang. Elena sat eagerly and watched down from her window. Then her eyes widened as she heard a loud explosion under them. She watched as the flames grew and got bigger and bigger and it was truly exciting. Just something you don't see every day.

"Three, two, one." Jerome counted down with his fingers and then every part of Gotham slowly went into complete darkness. All the lights were out and you couldn't see anything.

"Let the madness begin." he said and laughed hysterically.

They flew to Oswald's hiding place and luckily because of the darkness no one could manage to follow them. They were walking up against the front door and she was about to knock when the door flew open and a shotgun was pointing out at them.

"Don't shoot, it's me, Elena!" she shouted quickly to avoid getting a bullet through her brain. Funny how quick things changes, only hours ago she wished for a bullet threw her eyes.

Not a second after she had said her name out came Oswald and he threw the gun to the side so he could wrap his arms around her neck and pull her tight. She could barely breathe but was happy to see him again. He pulled away and even though it was dark you could clearly see his eyes were red and puffy after crying.

"I thought I was going to lose you! First Edward and then you..oh but I'm so glad you're alive!" he said with his hands on her shoulders and smiled of joy which made her feel very happy. Oswald's eyes then fell over on Jerome who stood behind her. He let go of Elena and straightened his back.

"And of course this is the notorious Jerome Valeska. I never really got a chance to properly introduce myself after you helped us break out of Arkham." he said and Elena nodded before turning around to Jerome. Oswald reached out his hand to greet him. Jerome became a bit awkward because this wasn't exactly something he did often but then he shook his hand with a smile.

"Oswald Cobblepot, a pleasure to meet you. And if you don't mind me asking, how is it being back with the living again?" he asked.

Jerome let out a small laugh and let go of his hand.

"Well I can't really complain. I'm most happy about being back with this one." he said as he grabbed Elena by the waist and pulled her into him. She smiled at him, but strangely when she turned back to Oswald she could see a little twitch in his face as he smiled. 

"I am truly glad because I must admit I haven't seen Elena with such a glow in a very good while. And we all saw what was about to happen, so.." he said and hinted to her trying to get herself killed. Her smile disappeared and she looked down to the ground feeling disappointed in herself. She heard Jerome let out a sigh behind her and she got the feeling that he wanted to talk about it, but she really didn't feel like it.

"Let's just not talk about that, please?" she said with a low voice as there where an awkward tension. Oswald shook his head and smiled again.

"Of course, let's go inside. It's rather cold just standing here." he said and lead them inside. There were candles lightened all over the house so it wasn't completely dark. They walked into the living room and sat down on the couches that were facing each other.

"Where is Barbara?" Elena asked curiously as the hadn't seen her yet. And she didn't quite know if she looked forward to it either. She was probably so mad after that text.

«Oh, right! I should probably call her right away. As soon as she got your text message and saw you on the TV she got on her way to stop you. I've got to be honest, I have never seen her that afraid before." he said and rushed out of the room.

"What text message?" Jerome suddenly asked and looked at Elena as he waited for her to answer. She just looked down at the floor and twirled her fingers around as she was feeling a bit anxious, but it was best for her to just be honest.

"Well Jim was coming for us and I knew he was going to open fire. So I texted Barbara and said I was going to...I was going to let Jim kill me." she almost whispered and Jerome was quiet for a few seconds before he laid his hand around her shoulder.

"Why on earth would you do that Elena?" he asked worried. She teared up and used her hand to stroke away the tears that fell down her cheeks.

«I..I just couldn't live without you anymore." she said and looked up at his sad face. He pulled her in for a hug and stroke her hair as she started to cry on his shoulder. She had missed his affection. It was the only thing that made her feel safe.

"We don't have to talk about it. I'm here now. Everything is gonna be okay." he said and kissed her head while she kept crying her eyes out.

"Elena?!" she heard someone shout and she quickly raised her head to see Barbara standing in the doorway with a heavy breath. Elena immediately ran up to her and wrapped her hands around her neck. Barbara hugged her tight before she pulled away and looked at her with a serious look.

"Don't you EVER do something like that again! I was terrified." she said angry, but quickly hugged her again. Elena sobbed into her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry..." Elena whispered. Barbara pulled away again and smiled as she went from angry to happy that Elena was alive. Barbara looked over at Jerome still smiling and she walked over to hug him as well.

"Nice too see you again. It's been a while, like a year I think?" she joked and gave Jerome a light punch in the shoulder which made him laugh. Elena wiped her tears away laughed as well.

"It's been a long day, I think I just need some sleep." she said and Jerome nodded in agreement. They said goodnight to everybody before going to her bedroom. They cuddled in bed and embraced each other. All she wanted was so lay into his warm body.

"Goodnight baby." he said and kissed her softly before she fell asleep.

Awwh❤️ love how everyone cares for her so much. You really do choose your own family.

-Michelle

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.6K 314 11
Jerome Valeska loves to tease you, to see you bleed and cry, he's a sadist afterall. But the moment he realizes that he might feel more than hatred t...
40.8K 849 23
Jerome and (female) Reader are best friends (idk if they will develop a relationship) Jerome is 19 and killed his father instead of his mother, ha...
44.5K 879 25
Y/n Y/l/n was kidnapped by Jerome Valeska. He was obsessed with her. She escaped a few times and when he died she was so relieved. She then met his t...
1.4K 15 17
An innocent girl, who went through years of abuse from her father after she killed her mother, finally killed someone she hated. When she runs to the...