MaNan FF : Tere Pyaar Main

Od AKHImilon

hello. this is my first story. Please support me and ignore grammar mistakes. * Prolouge * ... Více

character sketch of their childhood
chapter 1- their childhood
character sketch after leap
chapter 2 : 8 year leap
chapter 3: guilty Manik
chapter 4: mission search manik
chapter 5:from neighbour to guest
chapter 6: awkward moment's
chapter 7:digging her own grave
chapter 8: he cares
chapter 9: it's time to go home
chapter 10: jealousy
chapter 11: friendship day
promo
chapter 12 : sweet old memories
chapter 13: jallad teacher
chapter 15: his possessiveness
chapter 16: his Angry bird
chapter 17: jealous nandini
chapter 18: More then special
chapter 19: start living their life
chapter 20: It's confession time
important detail
chapter 21: kissa bike ka🏍
chapter 22: kissa bike ka part 2🏍
chapter 23: Amusement park 🎡🎢
chapter 24: Emotional fool😢
chapter 25: tit for tat
Happiest Moment for Kyy Fans
chapter 26: damage control
Parth and Charlie's MV #Nishaa
chapter 27: who's right,who's wrong
chapter 28: happy birthday
29 chapter: helpless
30 chapter: his gift
New Story
chapter 31 : out of control
Chapter 32 : he is coming back
Chapter 33 : Nafratein
Chapter 34 : insecurities

chapter 14: new growing feelings

4.2K 418 37
Od AKHImilon

It's 1K vote now. I'm happy.. isse jeyada expect nehi karti.

I know itna deserve nehi karti... enjoy reading😊😊

Manik was teaching nandini music like everyday.. it's there daily routine..

Manik: umm nandini,bohot hua.. aaj ke liye itna hi.. chalo hum kahi bahar chalte hain.

Nandini: kaha? Aur woh bhi is time?

Manik: yaar,roj roj bore ho jata hoon. Aaj night walk pe chalte hain..

Nandini: i want to go too but dadi nehi manengi..

Manik: dadi se main baat kar lunga. Tum chalo na..

Nandini: Okay.. but tumhe mujhe kuch khilana parega..😋

Manik: ohh hello madam!! Main tumhe har wakht help karta hoon,to tumhe mujhe treat dena chahiye. Naki mujhe tumhe.. samjhi..

Nandini: hmm. Baat to tum theek keh rahe ho. OK!! Aaj main tumhe treat dungi. Chalo..

They both start going out.. walking in street. There was lot's of street food's..

Nandini: Manik chalo na gol gappa khate hain..

Nandini said happily.. manik agreed..

Manik: bhaiya ek plate gol gappa dena..

Nandini gets confuse..

Nandini: ek ke liye kyun? Tum nehi khaoge?

Manik: no. Mujhe nehi khana tum khao..

Nandini: par...

Manik: kaha na tum khao.. i'm ok..

Nandini start eating happily.. her mouth was filled with gol gappa's.. manik was just admiring her.. he can't take his eyes of her.. she is so cute.. nandini looks at him and saw he was staring at her. So she take one gol gappa and hold it near his lips.. and gesturing him to eat.. manik rised his eye brows and ask what..

Nandini: Manik muh kholo. Treat tumhare liye hain,mere liye nehi. Khalo please

Manik could not refuse aftet seeing her cute pleading.. so he opened his mouth and nandini happily feeds him. Manik also feeds her.. they both were enjoying.. there was other couples too,who was going aww seeing manik and nandini together. Someone comment on them also

Girl: kitne cute hain na dono?

Boy: haa. woh larki kitna pyar karti hogi uske bf se.. they both complement each other.

Girl: right. Uske ankho me is larki ke liye pyaar dikhta hain. Aur dekho kitne pyar se khila raha hain ek dusre ko.. tum bhi mujhe aise khilao na.

Manik heard all this.. he was thinking about it.. he looks at nandini,who did not hear anything because her focus was in chaat. Manik smile at her. She is so innocent.

Nandini: ummm it was so yummy!!

They both were walking in street.. nandini was babbling non-stop. Were manik was still thinking about his feelings. What was that couple saying?why they think nandini and him looks perfect together?

Nandini: manik!! Manik!!

Manik come out of his trence

Nandini: kaha kho gaye the?

Manik: kah.. kahi nehi.

Nandini: ab kaha jayenge?

Manik: umm. Chalo aage tak. Phir ghar chale jayenge ek dam..

They reached near park.. seeing this place,old memories come in front of there eyes. They both smile..

Nandini: swing pe baithe?

Manik: sure.

They both sites and recalling there childhood memories

Nandini: manik! Tumhe yaad hain yeh park? Yeh swing?

Manik: of course. Kaise bhul sakta hoon. I spend so much time here..

Nandini: main bhi. With dhruv, with.. umm.. with you...

Nandini said looking at him. Manik got annoyed hearing dhruv's name but next moment relax also when nandini mention him too...

Nandini: kitne acche hote the na woh din?

Manik: bilkul!! Na life ki koyi tension,aur nahi dad ki extra daat.. and best thi mom. Unka meri zindegi me hona..

Manik said softly. Nandini know manik will be sad remembering his mamma,so she try to distract him..

Nandini: manik! Tumhe yeh yaad hain,kaise tum mujhe jhula jhulate the yaha? Aise..

Saying this she goes behind and start swung him.

Manik: arre kya kar rahi ho?

Nandini: tumhe jhulaa jhula rahi hoon.

Manik remember there old memories

(Flashback)

Manik and nandini was in park at afternoon. It has been 2 month since manik's mother was not alive.. he was in depression.. don't talk much with anyone. Rajeev was busy handling little dhruv. Because he was only 6 years old. Manik was sitting on the swing.. completely lost.. after many day's,he come out of his house. Nandini also come with him.she was standing next to Him. Nandini was confused. Manik always use to make her sit and swung her. But today,he was not doing that. He was sitting on swing.. manik was not saying anything.. nandini noticed manik was looking sad.. she was thinking what to do. Then she got an idea. Manik was quite. He was missing his mamma very much. He was thinking about all this when he feels his swing was moving forward. He notice nandini was doing this. He did not react.. he stoped crying after his mother left him.. nandini was pushing the swing with her full force.. she was tired but still did not stop. Because she want to make him happy.. tears were flowing from his eyes. He couldn't control himself anymore and start crying.. nandini was confused. She wanted to make him happy. But looks like she made him more sad.. manik gets up from the swing and start walking and nandini start following him.. from that day,manik stoped playing with anyone.. stop listening to anyone.. becomes very rude.. always use to play music. And with time,things changed. Manik made new friends,dhruv and nandini become best friend.. Manik moved on but nandini couldn't... her feelings just grew for him.

(Flashback over)

Nandini: Manik..

Manik come out of his dream and look at her..

Nandini sites next to him..

Nandini: Kya soch rahe ho?

Manik: kuch purane yaade.. tumhare saath..

Nandini: acchi ya buri?

Manik smile at her.. tumhare saath mera koyi bura pal nehi tha..

Nandini was surprised..

Nandini: really?

Manik: hmm. You know nandini,you use to be my happy maker.. tumhare paas jab bhi hota tha,main khush hota tha. You were so cute.. har jaga mujhe fallow karti thi. jab bhi main sad hota tha,Tum hamesha mere paas rehti thi..

Saying this manik smiled.. Nandini was listening him with a smile.. manik was talking about her. Isse jeyada woh kya mang sakti hain..

Nandini: aur hamesha rahungi..

They both were looking at each other with intensity..

Manik in his mind: what is happening to me. Why i always think about her. Kya hain iski ankho me,jo main samajh nehi paa raha? What i feel about her?

Nandini in her mind: why manik? Why you can't see love in my eye's for you? Kyun nehi samajhte ke main tumhare liye kya feel karti hoon?

There eye lock was broken by tring tring sound.. they both look at the road. There was a ice cream stall.. nandini's eye's lightened seeing him..

Nandini: Manik!! Ice cream!! Chalo chalo. Ice cream khate hain..

Saying this she dragged him completely there..

Nandini: bhaiya do ice cream dena.. chocolate one..

Manik: do nehi ek..

Nandini: manik yaha bhi ek? Tum kyun nehi khaoge?

Ice cream wala gives one ice cream.. nandini was about to hold but manik takes that and start eating..

Nandini: manik!! This is not fair.. mujhe khana tha.

Manik: To tum apna wala le lo na..

Nandini pouts.. manik was teasing her.. he loves when nandini makes faces..

Nandini: bhaiya mujhe ek aur chocolate ice cream dijiye please..

Ice cream wala: madam woh to khatam hogaya..

Nandini: kya?

Manik bite his tung..

Nandini: yeh sab tumhare waja se hua hain manik. I don't wanna talk to you..

Manik: i'm sorry naa. Mujhe kya pata tha khatam ho jayega..

Nandini: baat mat karo.. main akele chali jaungi..

Saying this she run from there angrily..

Manik: arre ruko yaar..

Ice cream wala: bhai sahab mere paise..

Manik: yaar ruko,deta hoon..

Nandini was walking alone in empty road.. she was little angry. Or pretending to be angry.. she was looking behide,checking if manik was coming or not..

Nandini: kaha reh gaya? Itna time lagta hain kya? Uffff...

Just then nandini spotted some man.. they were looking at her very cheaply. Nandini was feeling uncomfortable. She try to avoid them. But they come and in front of her.. nandini was scared..

Nandini: sa... samne se hatiye..

But one of them hold her hand tightly.

Nandini: yeh kyaa? Haath kyun pakra? Choro!! Choroo!!!

Gang leader: arre itni bhi kya jaldi hain baby.. thora maza bhi to karne do..

Every goons start laughing.. nandini was shouting for manik..

Nandini: MANIK!!! MANIK!! HELP MEEE!!! BACHAO!!!

Gang leader gets angry.. and was about to rise his hald on nandini when manik come and hald his hand.. nandini opens her eyes and see manik

Nandini: manik thank god you come. They were harassing me..

Manik angrily look at them and said dangerously

Manik: mere hote huye koyi nandini ko haath tak nehi laga sakta..

Saying this manik twist that guy's hand. And start punching him.. and kicking others too. Nandini was cheering for manik... but suddenly someone come from behind and hit him.. manik shouts..

Manik: OUCH!!!!!!

Before he could do something,he gets frozen seeing what happend next..

Nandini shout at top of her voice and pushed those goons.. run and take a stick and start beating them Very much.. when that gang leader try to hit her,nandini hit his lag.. that guy fall down.. nandini sit on his back and start punching him with her both fist.  And then start start pulling his all hair.

Manik was completely shocked. He never imagine nandini can be like this also.

Nandini: mere hote huye tune  manik par haath bhi kaise uthaya? Nehi chorungi chujhe..

Everyone run from there leaving there gang leader.. gang leader start shouting in pain.. and request to manik

Gang leader: Bhai. Bachalo mujhe. Maaf karbo. Bhai ab aisa kabhi nehi karunga.. kisike saath bhi nehi karunga  inhe boliye mujhe chorne ke liye..

Manik was completely frozen.. his eye's was wide open.. he come back into reality after hearing that goon's shout.

Manik run to them and start freeing him from nandini.. but nandini was not leaving him.. Aisa lag raha hain jaise bahubali ka bhoot ghus gaya hain nandini ke ander..

Manik: nandini leave him. Mar jayega woh.. choro

Nandini: NOOO!! How dare he hit you. I will not spare him..

After sometime manik become successful in separating that goon from nandini..

And that man run away saying thank you to manik..

Manik: pagal ho gayi ho kya? Abhi ghar chalo..

Manik dragged her from there..

They reached out side of there house..

Nandini was still angry at that goon who dare to hit her love...

Manik: kya tha woh nandini? Mujhe laga tum bohot hi delicated ho,but tum to dabang nikli. I'm impressed.. waise tumne usko itna kyun mara?

Nandini: aur marna chahiye tha. Usne tumpe haath kaise uthaya..

Manik look at her..

Manik: to kya hogaya? Mujhpe haath uthaya to tumhe kya fark parta hain?

Manik asked her intensely..

Nandini: fark parta hain...

Manik: why? Akhir main kisi ke liye bhi special nehi hoon..

Nandini: mere liye ho... i mean you are my friend. Aur tumhare liye hamesh larne ke liye taiyar hoon..

Nandini said this looking at his eyes.. manik was dumbfounded at her answer..

Nandini left from there.. but manik was still standing at that place only.. he was thinking about all this. There moment,nandini's answer.. and he was smiling like a fool now.. rofling his hair..

Manik: special!! I'm special for her.. she will stand by me always.. OH GOD!! manik have you start liking her?

Manik said smiling.. he was surprised. That he like someone. And that to nandini.. realizing this he was happy.. now he understand what was he feeling those days..

Done with this chapter!!

I know it's not very good..

Jaldi jaldi me likha hain phirse..

Give me your feedback guys..😊😊

You guys can tell me if this is not interesting..☺☺

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

24.1K 1.9K 18
So first time ever I m writing a story on manan and swasan together. These two couples are my favourite. I have written some swasan stories but this...
5.2K 737 11
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that had the intensity of burning me to ashes." "He's the one to break me but I can't help falling for...
66.1K 5.5K 35
Reporter:- Ms. Nandini Murthy are you seriously raped? What make Mr. Manik Malhotra so angry that he killed Mr. Harshad Saxsena? Manik:- (angrily) he...
58.3K 3.4K 23
Their love story began like any other. The good girl and the bad boy hated each other at first and then slowly fell in love. But everything came to a...