TMI :City of Heavenly Fire*Di...

By StepOnALego

Sebastian or Jonathan morgenstern is cunning. He has a new plan and who does that involve Clary. He doesn't j... More

TMI :City of Heavenly Fire
1- I wish I could
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Hey guys
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
real quick
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
PLEASE READ
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Vacation
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Need to read
HELP!PLEASE!
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
-
chapter 24 ( finally i know )
-
Chapter 25
If u want a update P.O.V
dont kill me
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28
Is the chapter hidden
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Editor

Chapter 6

762 19 2
By StepOnALego

Valentines P.O.V

I indeed do have a ruin for clary if this doesn't work . I always wondered how she would feel in me but I left that for Sebastian so I get Jocelyn all to myself . But I heard Clarys a screamer and I love screamers . Maybe ill try that as an experiment it would still be fun .

When I reached my room I noticed Jocelyn sleeping on the floor so I picked her up bridal style and brought her to the bed . when I put her down her eyes fluttered open and I smiled . Before I could say anything her lips crashed onto mine hungrily and passionate . I noticed were she wanted to go but I couldn't right now I had a meeting soon .

"Jocelyn not right now I have a meeting in 10 minutes . " I said in between kisses .

"That's enough time Val don't get all stressed ."

" But it's your new impression on them and I don't want to rush my time with you ."

"Wait I'm going "

"Yah so get ready " I smile

Jocelyn's P.O.V

What makes this enjoyable is he thinks I'm still his puppet . Jace gave me some heavenly fire to fend off the ruin . When I heard the door creep open I knew it was valentine . He carried me to my bed bridal style . I know it's our bed but it disgusts me . When he put me down I pretended to wake up and I think he bought it .

I reached up and kissed him trying to grab a steil to give to clary for a portal ruin knowing she wouldn't be trusted with one . but after a while he told me I was going to his meeting and I knew what that meant .I dressed up with ruins , dresses , and my favorite a weapon and steil to give to clary . This was all going to work unless somehow valentine could now read my mind then I'm screwed . Or one of the demons if any of this plan fails I could be changed for the rest of my life but when he was about to leave he stopped at the door frame and smiled weakly .

" What's wrong " I asked with concern

" Luke's dead" he said his brough furrowed

"Sebastian had to kill him to get you Jocelyn I'm so sorry ."

Shocked I said " did he kill anyone else "

" Just Luke and two other werewolves name Mai and Jordan I think they were names "

" Ma..i a.nnnnd jorr.dannn " I muttered

"Really Jocelyn if you were still under the ruin you wouldn't care but yes that's what there names were , and if you can fight against it so can clary so I have to go to plan B . "Valentine said it shocks me about how he could know .

"After this we will be a family and when were done with the last herondale we'll kill him just like everyone else who gets in our way . "

"No please just take me no."

I begged

"No Jocelyn you brought this on yourself . "

"But"

"Jocelyn but is not a negotiating word and you shall not go to that meeting and your locked in here ." he put his hand on my cheek and I flinched and he stepped back .

"Soon Jocelyn soon "

" Just let clary go and ill face whatever you want me to do please Val I'm begging you "

" I'm sorry Sebastian wants her and I promised him already don't worry we'll make amazing grandparents one day ."

My jaw dropped to the floor while I stared at him . He put a silence ruin on me and locked the door with a ruin . Looks I'm trapped here . Wait clary oh no what have I done !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 211 8
A 'Mortal Instruments' Fanfiction - Being brought up by Valentine Morgenstern made Clarissa into one of the best Shadowhunters in the world. His ways...
202K 4.5K 40
Clary has always been silent. After witnessing the brutal murder of her family at age ten, Clary became mute by choice. She hasn't spoken a word sinc...
35.4K 730 15
WARNING: Contains Spoilers for City Of Heavenly Fire : : It's been weeks since the great war between the Shadowhunters and Sebastian Morg...
138K 2.7K 35
Jace and Clary learn that Sebastian is back, but as a demon while her brother Jonathan is back in human form. The Sword split them. Will Clary learn...