Small Bump || Nathan Sykes

By xBabyNathx

Eliza Grace Edwards is a famous comedian YouTube girl and photographer. Eliza is pretty much a laid back gir... More

Small Bump (Nathan Sykes)
Chapter 1 : Did you say baby?
Chapter 2: I have to tell you something
Chapter 3 : Telling the family and friends & Twit Cam
Chapter 4 : Thank's a lot Tom! & Stop acting like children
Chapter 5: Hang Out & Wake Up Eliza!
Chapter 6:Telling Nathan's Mum & Grandparent's
Chapter 7: Vitamins & Hot Guys
Chapter 8: Paparazzi & Hate
Chapter 9: Do I like her? & First baby scan
Chapter 10: I'll Pray For You & I'm Scared
Chapter 11: Kelly's Story & Advice
Chapter 12: Question & Concert
Chapter 13: Getting Ready & Date
Chapter 14: Goodbye England & Future Parents
Chapter 15: Manicure & Early Birth
Chapter 16: Party & Hospital
Chapter 17: What To Expect & Prediction Date
Chapter 19: Sammie's crush & Kelsey's Secret
Chapter 20: Edwards Cousin & Going to the Caribbeans
Chapter 21: Plane Ride & Kelsey's Secret
Chapter 22: Midnight Cravings & Rib Cage
Chapter 23: Surgery Appointment & Bye Kelsey
Chapter 24: Last Day & Skype Call
Chapter 25: Nathan's Surgery & Babies Kick first time
Chapter 26: Last Day In California & Tomsey back together
Chapter 27: BBQ & Happily Ever After
Chapter 28: Baby Shopping & Ed's Song
Chapter 29: Painting Baby Room & Baby Names
Chapter 30: Gambling & I Will Take Care Of You
Chapter 31: Second Thoughts & Soundtrack
Chapter 32: Doctor appointment & Look Alike
Chapter 33: Cocky & Duet
Chapter 31: Dinner & Girlfriend
Chapter 32: Music Video & Three Words
Chapter 33: Baby Shower & Fat
Chapter 34: Bed rest & Slave
Chapter 35: Twitcam & Contractions
Chapter 36: Hospital & Birth
Chapter 37: Babies & Small Bump
SEQUEL INFO!!!
IT'S HERE!!!
HI GUYS!!!
Long time no see....

Chapter 18: Keeping up with the Kardashians & Vocal Problems

5.2K 122 8
By xBabyNathx

Chapter 18

Eliza's P.O.V.

#Elathan

#ILoveElathan

#ElathanForever

#NathanAndEliza

#FutureElathanBaby

I chuckled at the top five most trending thing on twitter. Nathan and I did a twit-cam a couple days ago and also confirmed it on twitter that we are officially a couple. Since then TWFanmily made it a goal of some sort to have Nathan's and I couple name trending.

I closed my computer and went down stairs to see the girls watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians? I stood there for a couple of seconds questioning why they were watching that till Kels noticed I was in the room.

"Hey Elathan" Kels said with a huge smirk on her face. I blushed lightly before I sat next to her on the sofa.

"Okay, question" I said. "Why are you guys watching Keeping up with the Kardashians?" I ask.

"Three reasons one, we're bored two, there is nothing better to watch and three, they have really interesting lives" Nareesha responded. The door closed as we heard the voices of the boys coming back from the studio.

I walked up to Nathan and hugged him with a light kiss on the lips. "Hey Nathy, how was the studio"

"Not good at all" Nathan said in an extremely raspy voice.

"Nath, what happen to your voice? you sound like someone is choking you" I asked him.

"I don't know, Nano said he would make a doctor appointment to check my throat out if it does not get better within a couple of days" Nathan tried to tell me with his raspy voice; but it a bit hard to understand him.

"Babe how about you make some hot tea, that might help cause it just might be a sore throat" I suggested. Nathan nodded before he got the kettle and started to make some tea. Let's hope it's just a sore throat and nothing else...

~Three Days Later~

"Nathan, please calm down, It's going to be alright" I said to calm Nathan down. Currently we were in the doctors office. Over the past three days, Nath's voice has gotten worse. He barley talk anymore and everyone is extremely worried about him.

"Ellie, I... Can't... What... If... I Can't... Ever sing anymore? The Band would be over Forever" Nathan tried to say.

"Nath, how about we worry about being about to talk again before we get to singing, now no more talking it's hurting your voice" Nathan rolled his eyes before he put his hand on my tummy.

"Do you see how mean your mummy is to ME?!" Nathan said joke fully to the babies. I gasp and playfully shove him.

"Jerk."I mumbled but Nathan heard me anyways. Seconds later the doctor came in a white lab coat and a doctor suit.

"Mr.Sykes?" The doctor asked; Nathan nodded as a response. The doctor put some blue plastic gloves before he pulled up a chair in front of Nathan. "Okay then, Mr.Sykes can you please open your mouth" Nathan opened his mouth and the doctor started to check his throat out.

"Mr. Sykes, it seems that you have a nodule problem" The doctor said as he got up and threw away the gloves.

"Is that bad?" Nathan asked.

"Very. If the bump dose not go down it can cause you to never talk or sing ever again" Nathan let out a yelp. I know how important singing is to him and him thinking of the fact he might never be able to sing again is killing him.

I rub Nathan back to relax him a bit as the doctor continued to talk. "But, there is a surgery to get that remove and have a chance to be able to talk again maybe not sing"

"Doctor, What are Nathan's chances of being able to sing again if he had the surgery?" I asked.

"Well, we have had singers have this problem before that were never able to recover but some were able to recover and go back on stage so I'll give it a twenty-five percent chance but if he works really hard to get his voice back he can be back on stage really soon" The doctor said.

"Can we talk in private for a minute?" I ask.

"Sure, I'll be back in a few minutes" The doctor said before he left the room.

"Ellie, I can't have surgery" Nathan rasy voice said as he put his face in his hands.

"I understand Nath, but at least consider it? The surgery may help and maybe even help you with your voice and it should be better than having a lump in your throat" I told him. "Nath I know how much singing means to you but if you can't talk how are you going to talk to the kids to teach them right from wrong?" I asked him.

"I could write it!" Nath's voice cracked again.

"Nath, there not going to be able to properly read a sentence without a struggle or our help until their like four maybe even five" I told him.

"I can see where your coming from" Nathan tried to say.

"The doctor said if the lump does not go down then we have to get the surgery so how about we try and put you on vocal rest for now and if the lump does not go down then you can say if you want the surgery or not" I suggest to Nath. Nathan nodded in agreement before the doctor walked back in the room.

"Have you guys come to a decision?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, we will hold off the surgery and try vocal rest and if the problem gets worse Nathan will choose if he will want the surgery" I told the doctor.

"Okay then, your manager has my card if there are any questions and there is nothing else so you are free after you sign the release papers" The doctor said before he left. Nathan singed his release papers before we left to the store.

Since Nathan won't be able to talk, I suggested that he uses a white board to communicate with people. Nathan got a small white board with three colors; Red, Black, and blue, why? I don't know.

When we got home the house seemed empty until we walked into the bathroom with the huge tub in it. Kelsey, Tom, Max, and Jay were in the bathing suit just siting there drinking some vodka or shots i assume; while Siva and Nareesha were on chairs just talking to them.

"Hey there back!" Jay said as Nathan came in from behind me.

"There is room for more!" Kelsey offered before she took a sip of her drink.

"What did the doctor say?" Tom asked. Nathan sighed before he left to be alone for awhile.

"Nathan is on vocal rest. He had a lump on his nodule and if the lump does not go down he might never be able to sing or even talk for the rest of his life but there is a surgery he can have but even with that he still may never sing again" I explained it to them. "As of right now he is using a white board to communicate" I add.

"Man, I wonder how Nath must be feeling after hearing all that" Max said. "Singing is all the guy has, he never really was able to finish school because of the demands of band" Max continued.

"I know, but all we can do is be there for him right now" Siva said. There was moment of silence. I got up and left to my room.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/N- This was really hard and sad for me to write. I did not really know how I could write it with Nath's vpice being raspy, cracked, and him saying some letters in a word clearer than others.

THANK YOU TO MimozaHaliti FOR THE SHIP NAME!!!! #Elathan here is a chapter dedication for you!

Who saw Max's new bio on twitter?

Hope there is no editing problems, I'm very bad at that.

I don't have much to say... Except for I'm waiting on my favorite Nathan fan fic to update... If you guys want to know what it is, it's Streams Of Passion by Nathansnapback2 - It's really good and you should go check it out, like now!

Anyways sorry for not updating I've been busy and trying to write for my other story that I'm going to publish for the summer, so yeah...

LAST THING! Let's say happy birthday to this awesome person TWNathanSykesTW

Comment

Vote

xBabyNathx ~Always the wanted~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 819 46
This is a sequel, so read "Dating a YouTuber?!" first. I wholeheartedly loved and trusted Nate despite having known him less than a year. I had a mil...
573K 9.6K 42
"Look things happen for reasons Spencer, some not being explained, but you and Isaac met for a reason, you fell pregnant for a reason; well maybe if...
26K 582 37
Nathan cheats on his high school girlfriend, Christy. Christy is pregnant with his baby but she doesn't get chance to tell him before they split up...
346K 10.2K 38
PREVIOUS RANKINGS: #1 in Humour Thank you all for reading, voting, commenting and fanning! Sending you an infinite supply of cookies, always. -Bel...