Primo is Not Like This!

By Fujo-Chan002

Tsuna is curious and asked Reborn as what is Primo personality is like. Reborn said that he is kind... probab... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Christmas Special~
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bad Ending
Good Ending #1
Good Ending #2
Good Ending #3
Promised Gift

Chapter 4

2K 72 5
By Fujo-Chan002

" " :Japanese

' ' : Thought

" " : Italian

Sorry for the inconvenience this morning when i accidentally publish the chap when it is not finish. LOL anyway enjoy this chapter!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Giotto laid Tsuna in the experiment table. His face is peaceful anyway he see it.

Giotto look to find a rope to tie him before he hear he called out.

"...Primo..."

Giotto look behind him to see Tsuna is shivering in his sleep.

'Dream? ...Who's this Primo person he kept misunderstood me with?' Giotto look toward Tsuna again.

'...Dammit... This never happen before... What's this... Warm yet sickening feeling?' Giotto thought as he couldn't help to experiment on Tsuna.

With a big sigh, Giotto lift Tsuna again and carry him to his room.

Tucking the brunette boy in his bed, Giotto went out of the room and went toward his office.

Unbeknown to him, G is watching him from the very beginning.

'Interesting. Maybe you don't need to be afraid after all Asari... No... Thinking again. This maybe is worser than being experimented on. Meh that kid looks like he like Giotto too, probably? Well... If it's this far already, he better like him. Giotto can be quite possessive...' G open up Giotto's office door and smirk at him.

"...Ow give me a break" Giotto muttered under his breath when he see G's smirk.

"What happen to your 'new subject' as you might called it. I thought you said you want to experiment on him? " G said as he tease Giotto more.
"...Can you help me G?" Giotto suddenly asked, startling G a bit cuz he thought Giotto will be either flustered or mad toward him he didn't expect he suddenly asked for a favor.

"O... Kay? As long as it is not becoming your new subject, i won't mind" G said as he look toward Giotto's serious face.

"Can you tell me what am i feeling? ...i keep feeling this warm happy kinda sickening feeling everytime i spend time with Tsuna..." Giotto said as he remembered Tsuna's flustered face.

"...You damn dense man... Well did you hate the feeling or you like it? Is it bad or good?" G asked back, he already know what Giotto is feeling but he just need to guide him to realised on his own.

"It's good i guess... It makes me wanna protect him... Claim him i guess? Well i don't know... " Giotto look up to see G holding back a laugh. "What are you laughing about?"

With that G burst straight out laughing. "Oh god i felt bad for that kid! You're so fuckin dense it is just feel funny and i couldn't keep it!" G said while laughing.

"Damn G just answer my question! What am i feeling?" Giotto asked, half shouting now.

"Oh my god you took denseness to a whole new level! You're. In. Love. Probably.... Or affection something like that toward that boy! Like i said before, i don't know you were into guys but I'm not judging! Giotto your in love with a boy, face it." G said, still laughing.

Giotto just stared at G for a while. 'I'm in... Love?'

~Later on~

Tsuna woke up in his cozy bed. He look around trying to identify his surroundings.

'This is my room? ' Tsuna thought. 'But... Isn't I'm standing near a room and G caught me? I don't know anything after that... What happen?'

Tsuna walked toward the door. Just before he open up the door, he heard G and Asari's voice in front.

"Is he still asleep?" Tsuna noticed this voice as G's.

"Yeah last time i check... But this is surprising though!" Tsuna also noticed this as Asari's voice. But also, this make Tsuna wonder, why do they speaking in Japanese?

The next line Asari said completely petrified Tsuna. "I couldn't believe he could escape Giotto as being his new experimental subject!"

'Escape? Experimental? Subject!? What the-' Tsuna train of thought was cut off by the next thing G said.

"I know right! But he didn't escape Giotto, Giotto himself let him to his room"

'...That mean Primo released me right? That means Primo is kind right?' Once again, Tsuna's train of thought is immediately cut off by G's next line.

"Furthermore the thing of Giotto falling in love with Tsuna is even more shocking don't you think?"

'...Primo falling in love... With me!?' Tsuna nearly fainted right on the spot. 'No... No... This could change history... No... Primo can't love me! If he do then i would never be exist in the first place!'

Tsuna listened as G amd Asari's voice went away and opened the door.

'Now where's the direction again?' He thought while he tried to remember the direction of the path that he pick before.

As he travel through the hallways, Tsuna still can't keep his mind off the fact that Giotto love him. He feels... Happy but sad at the same time hearing that.

Finally arriving at the last place where he faint, he opened the door and wemt inside.

Gasping at the terrible burnt smell, he look around the room trying to see just what his HI trying to tell him by going here.

His body frozed when he hear a voice... No... A cry.

He look toward a cage on the side of the room to see a... Girl?

"...ry... Sor.."

Tsuna walked toward the girl and noticed many bandages on her bodt.

"What happen to you?" Tsuna asked as she start shaking.

"I'm sorry... No... I won't disturb Decimo anymore... Forgive me... I wanna go back to mommy... No... Please...i don't wanna... See anymore syringe! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Mommy help meee..." As the girl's body continue to shake, her hands is now trying to cover her head, she start to cry again.

Tsuna look toward the girl and reach out to her.

The girl, flinching at Tsuna's nearing hand, start to let out stream of tears more.

Tsuna reach out and pat the girl's head.

"It's okay calm down! I'm not gonna hurt you... So please calm down and tell me what's bothering you." Tsuna asked as he start whispering relaxing words.

The girl look up toward Tsuna. "Y-You won't hurt m-me?"

Tsuna shake his head at the girl's question. "I won't. So tell me what got you there? Let me help. Ow and my name is Tsuna, yours? "

"...M-My name is... Nia... I was p-playing with my brothers b-before... But then i a-accidentally hit Decimo w-with our ball so... He got mad and he asked Mr.G to s-sent me here as n-new subject for experiment. I don't wanna be here... People who got experimented by Decimo never come back... Mom said that it's because whatever happen toward the subject while in the process of experimenting make them lose their humanity... In the end Decimo kill them all." Tsuna is taken aback by Nia's explanation. It is obvious that the 'Decimo' she's talking about is Giotto but that doesn't make sense. Giotto is supposed to be the 1st Vongola boss... So why Decimo? Is there previous boss before Giotto? If so why didn't Vongola history said anything about it. Why did the Vingola histoty said that Giotto is Primo while in truth he is Decimo? And is Tsuna actually not the 10th but the 19? There's so much question with no answer here. (A/n: Guys remember this is an alternate universe but Tsuna didn't know it and thought that this is the real universe 400 years in the past okay? Don't get confused!)

"I'll try to help you Nia... Just wait there for me okay? I'm gonna have a talk to Pr-... Decimo..." Tsuna turned his back and went toward the door. Suddenly Nia grabbed his hand before he can went anywhere far from the cage.

"Don't... Decimo will... Be furious... He will kill you if you didn't obey him... My fate is already sealed right after i disturb Decimo and step inside this mansion as subject. Don't worry about me..." Nia said as she flash a smile to Tsuna... A sad smile that already accept her fate... Like she already accept death.

Tsuna look toward Nia. He released Nia's hand and flash back his own smile to Nia.

"Don't worry about me! I'm sure Pr-... Decimo will hear and help you if we talk it out." With that Tsuna walked away from Nia amd went out of the room.

Nia stared at the door where is just there. "...If only Decimo is that forgiving Tsuna... In truth he's not." Nia hug her pillow closer. Hoping Tsuna the best he could get.

~~~~~~•••~~~~~~

Tsuna storm his way through the hallway. He's gonna have a talk with Primo. And believe him. He won't be nice in this one.

~~~~~~•••~~~~~~

Giotto drank his coffee on his office. Suddenly smiling, he thought. 'Looks like interesting thing is gonna happen here. '

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And that's for this update guys! Oh and i have some important thing to say! Sadly i have to put this book on hold for 2 weeks and no updates at all. It's because my exams is over and i can finally take a vacation with my family. We're planning to go to Lombok next week. So sorry... But it's just for 2 weeks, right after that I'm gonna try to update more and finish this book. I predict it's gonna be 4 or 5 or 6 chapter left till this book is finally finish. I'm planning to make 2 ending bad one and good one.

Please vote and comment. It'll really help me if you do. And I'll see you in the next update byee~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5K 56
Tsuna figured that the universe was out to get him because his life couldn't get suckier than what he was going through in his short pubescent life...
14K 471 13
Vongola has been wiped out by an enemy famiglia and Hayano is the last survivor. To change the future, she was sent to the past to change things in t...
8.3K 269 35
Tsunayoshi Sawada is looking out his window as he knees on the floor looking out to the world as he accidentally used his Mist Flames to create a din...
194K 6.8K 57
|COMPLETED| Bro this fic is so cringe, I regret writing this 💀 Synopsis: You're the son of the pro heroes Water Hose, who have recently died from a...