Take Me As I am

By shantii14__

** AN ORIGNAL SHANTII PEICE..ENJOY !! ** You always hear of the good girl falling for the dope dealer bad boy... More

Take Me As I Am
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Wanting To Know Who he is
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
ATTENTION FOR CHAP 19
Chapter 20- You and I
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- All Falls Down
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Part 2)
Wattys
Chapter 24 (Part 3)
Chapter 24 (Part 4)
IMPORTANT!!!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
MAP

Chapter 8

63.5K 2K 793
By shantii14__

Ain't alot of woman that I cant swim through.
And You cant say that I dont tempt you
Cause if you say that you's a lair
Grip them legs back call me pliers
2-4 crome up under the tires

                -- Trey Songz

Shaun P.O.V *****

" Class you are dismisses " The teacher says. Everyone got out and started to head out of the art room.

I couldn't believe still that I had asked Mula out...and she actually replied with a yes..It was a start for me.

Yeah, Ive been out with girls before shit..but only one of them was like Mula.,.She was a preachers daughter from my church...let me tell you one word to describe her....WILD.

I dont think there was nothing she wouldnt do...sadly to say thats who I lost my virginity too...She turned me into a man though.

But after that I stuck with the sane girls. I dated the sentors daughter's, Daughters of rich important men. Girls who had class...they were stuck up and high maintenance.

Mula was more care free...and I have liked her for a little minute now...I always like whats not good for me, sadly.

" De'Shaun you mind " Mrs.B says as everyone else left. I walked over to her. She watched everybody else leave then turned to me. " I really love your peice today...what inspired you to do it " She asked me.

It was a simple drawing of a African American woman naked covering herself in a sheet..i had started it a few perids ago and decided to finish it. It came out really well, it was like a painting I had seen before.

" I had seen a painting like it in Cali..honoring the African-American woman..I want to do the same " I shrug a little, " Im glad you enjoyed it, Mrs. B "

" I enjoy alot of the things you do DeShaun " She touched my hand biting down on her bottom lip,.

WOW.

" Your a talented men..what are you 18? " She asked.

" Um " I swollowed hard. " Yeah, I try..I do "

Mrs. B wasn't a bad looking woman. She was in her early 20's she had a slender body and a big round ass too. Her hair came to her shoulders and I have noticed she wore tight clothes sometimes. Her heels made her chocolate colored legs look like they went on for miles. Her skin was smooth and blemish free. And she had a dimple in her left cheek.

" Sometimes with my more talented students I try to help them...I give exta help..Maybe you want to take that offer..I want to push you to the best..the absolute best of your ability " She looked at me.

I couldnt believe this was happening,

" Ill let you know "

" Please do, bye Shaun " Quickly I headed out of the classroom and upstairs..That was the most craziest thing that has happened to me...almost,

" Why you look like you seen a ghost? " Cali laughed coming up next to me.

" My teacher slick gave me a offer to fuck her "

" What! " Both he and Zee yells,

" You gon fuck her "

" Keep your mouth down! " I orer looking around. " It was crazy "

" Which teacher? That shit is on my bucket list "

" Mr. B " i reply.

" That art teacher with the fat ass..gawd damn she bad " Cali says shaking his hEad.

" Yep..What the hell do I do? "

" Muder that pussy " They both answer. I laughed.

" You better beat that pussy like Michael "

I was dead. These guys have absolutely no sense or morals Since when was fucking your teacher okay? SHE'S going to go to jail and i will spoil my family name and be all in the papers

" I see you thinking about it..dont..This is a one in a life time offer..dont turn it down "

" Why would she go after you though? I had her clas last year "

" It his eyes..the bitches are a bitch magnet,.no homo " I laughed and shook my head.

There was nothing I could do, I was born this way.

" If you bang her..you get the man of the year award " Zee tells me as we step into the packed cafeteria heading to the line.

" You are going to go down in history. Who elae do you know that has fucked their hot ass teacher? "

I shook my head getting into line with them behind me.

" What if we get caught- "

" No texting, No calling, No facetime. Show up to that bitch house get it on and get out. We dont love these hoes! "

" Or stick around for them to catch felings, end of discussion "

I heard what they were sayin but this was pure...i dont even have a word for what this was.

I got my tray and we all headed to our table and took a seat. I took a bite of my pizza as Mula and her friends headed over to us.

I forgot about her for a while..This whole thing witb Mrs.B was on my mind.

" What up with y'all? "

" Nothing " We all say.

" Anybody seen Marco? " Zee asked changing the subject. Marco couldn't keep his mouth closes for the life of him...neither of them better tell Marco about this...then I have to kill all of them.

We all sat and had lunched. Bria and Cali were all under each other..I honestly dont see them being together to much longer.

They get bored easy...and they are all up under eachother. It a going to be a mess, but she really likes her and he likes her some too I guess.

" Nope " They all say.

" Me either " I say finishing up my pizza.

No telling where he was at.

As my last class came to an end I gathered my things and rose with everybody else. Everyone headed out the building and I stopped once I seen Ms.B

" Ms.B " I walk up to her. She rose up from the water fountain and turned to face me,

" Yes? "

" So when were you wanting to get together for that extra work and practice? " I asked her. She smiled.

" Let me have your number " I wrote down my number and passed it to her.  " I'll call you later " She says, I nod my head and went back heading out the door. I got to my car where the boys were.

" What took you so long? "

" I had to handle something "I say pressing the unlock button. We all got in and headed out the lot to go back to Zee's crib. I couldnt wait until I was at my own house. Living under my own roof, doing not own things with my own rules.

When we we got back to his house it was back to doing the same things we have been doing...smoking and eatting. Plus, trying to kick eachothers asses.

I got a adress text from an unsaved number...Knowing what it was I got up.

" I got to run , Ill be back " I say grabbing my keys.

" Let me come " Marco saya.

" No! " Both me and cali says.

" Bruh, let me beat yo ass in this black opps "

TAKE HER DOWN

were the words Cali mumbled to me as I headed out the door. I laughed and jumpped into my car plugging in the adress into my navigation system.

I pulled out of the driveway and headed down the jagged street roads of Zee's hood..The drive to the condo  apartment she lived in was a good 15 minutes away, They were okay i guess. I cut the engine and got out heading to the 3rd floor and room d245.

My heart was pounding in my ears as. stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall. I stuck my hands into my pockets reading the door numbers as I passed them.

I could feel my heart beating in my chest as I stood at her door..This was it. I lifted my arm and knocked lightly on it..When I got no answer I knocked a little harder.

I heard shuffling then the door unlocking. The door opened and there she was. " Come in " She looked around before pulling me in. I looked around the dimly lit place. It was clean...as big as my foyer though.

" Did I do to much? "

" Nah, Its fine " I shake my head.

" Make your self at home..do you want a drink ? "

Take it shaun, you need to relax and lighten up. This is a one in a life time event.

" Yeah " I say. I took a seat on the sofa while she went to the kitchen. I studied the pace while she was gone, There was some good art peices in the place. I enjoyed that..She had taste. " Thanks " I say taking the glass and taking a seat. She sat next to me.

" I Dont want you to think I do this often...im not that type of girl. But I've been seeing you for a while..and I couldn't contain myself any longer..you are a very handsome man..and your smart and talented, and I like that " She says smiling. I smiled a little.

" Mrs. B i- "

" Janessa " She corrected.

" I dont want to get caught up in any shit because of this "

" I can be our little secret " She climbed onto my lap. She began kissing my neck and started to slip off my shirt. I unzipped ger dress and pulled it down her shoulders.  She came up out of her dress and her bra followes after. Her small perky breasr were standing perfecly up.

I trailed kisses down her neck until I got to her breast taking one into my mouth.

I dont know if realizing this was my teacher I was about to do made me go harer or stop all together.

The feelings were fighting eachother..This was something I had to do...but Knew I had no business doing it what so ever...but I would never live it down and forgive myself if I didnt do it.

She handed me a condom and I slid it on then eased her down onto me..She gasped and adjusted her self onto my lap before going back to kissing me. Flipping her over on her back I spread her legs wide before going in and simple giving that shit all of me.

I'd be a damn fool to fuck this up this far and have to face her for the rest of the year afterwards.

From the couch we had moved to the room. We spent the next 2 hours going at it. After all of it I was dripping in a mix of our sweat and tired out of my mind. She was good though..shs was tight and wet..

She had fallen asleep. I watched her sleep for a bit. Then decided it was time to break. I been here to long.

I slid out of the bed and headed to the livingroom. I found all my clothes and slid into them before grabbing my keys and bolting out the door locking the bottom lock behind me.

I made my way out of the apartments. I jumpped in my car and had to sit there a moment to run this through my mind..I couldnt believe this.shit just fucking happened,

WHAT DID I DO

Oh shit

" I FUCKED MY TEACHER!!!! " I yell hitting the steering wheel.

I drove down the streets with a big smile. This happened..It really happed.

The song lyrics.

" Well you can tell everybody

Well you can tell everybody

Im the man

Im the man

Im the maaaannnn "

Played through my head the whole way. I closed the car door and headed back into Zee's house.

"My boy where you go ? " Zee says playing the game. I threw down my cap.

" Im the fucking man " I spoke,

" Holy fuck you did her!! " Cali jumpped up.

I smiled. " Wait, wait was it good? What happened? What was she wearing?! "

" My boy is the man! Cali taught you right " Cali says yanking me around. I shook my  head.

" It was unbelievable " I nod,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BadGirl? By Jacy

Teen Fiction

2.5M 69.7K 78
2013-2014 "You don't know me, no one does," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "Then let me in, I want to know you," he exclaimed clutching ont...
132K 4.8K 38
"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one and only bestfriend since kindergarten...
27.8K 1.1K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
645K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...