fool • j. jungkook

By yoorai

I don't think fake relationship is outdated - a jungkook fanfiction More

[ 00 ]
[ 01 ]
[ 02 ]
[ 03 ]
[ 04 ]
[ 05 ]
[ 07 ]
[ 08 ]
[ 09 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]

[ 06 ]

358 24 26
By yoorai

LIBRARY AND OTHER RANDOM UNEXPECTED PLACES
▶ IT BECAME A HABIT - DAY6

          Nothing is more calming than the blue, beautiful morning sky. A smile immediately appears on Mi-so's face the moment her feet lazily drag her towards the small window in her bedroom. Her eyes had to adjust the amount of lights coming into the room the moment she pulled the curtain open.

Mi-so stretches her both arms, also bending her back a bit and groan to get rid of the numb and lazy feelings. Once she's back to her previous posture, her phone buzzes, indicating a message just come in. She walks towards her study table and takes a seat before reaching out for her phone to read the message.

j. seagull :
misoooooooooooooooooo
let's meet up at 9
@ bus stop

The girl spares a glance on the watch at the edge of table while forming her lips into a straight line. Nodding her head, she moves her fingers to send him a reply.

miso soup :
aightt
I'll see you there then

Just when she's about to get herself ready, another reply comes in right after. She unlocks her phone again and a reply from him appears on the screen.

j. seagull :
should we wear something matching ????
;)
we're couple anyways

miso soup :
don't push it jeon
o

r I'll cancel our study plan

j. seagull :
chill miso chill
it's a joke
okay then
c u later :D

miso soup :
:D

seen

Mi-so leaves her phone with a smile on her lips. She can't help but to laugh upon his reply. Wasting no time, she quickly get ready as its already 15 minutes past 8. Mi-so usually takes more than 15 minutes to bath so it's better for her to get ready early.

After a long refreshing bath time, she dressed herself in a stripes shirt that she paired up with a denim jacket and a black jeans. She likes to be simple. With a little bit of lip tint, she's finally ready. Grabbing all of her references books and her backpack, she closes the door behind and heads downstairs.

"Mom, I'll be out for awhile. I promised my friend that we'll be studying together" she says while slipping on her sneakers.

"What do you mean?" her mom comes out from the kitchen, the lady wipes her forehead and continues "Did you forget your appointment today?"

"Of course I don't! It's at 3 right?" the daughter asks, earning a nod from the mother. Mi-so then smiles, "I'll be home before 3, don't worry. See you mom! Love you!" she beams and closes the door after biding her mother goodbye.

\\\

"Huh, I should have come here after lunch" Mi-so tells herself as Jungkook hasn't arrive yet. Looking to her left and right, there's still no trace of him. She waits there for another 5 minutes, feeling tired, she takes a seat.

"Mi-so Mi-so Mi-so!"

The girl turns to her left and sees Jungkook in also stripes shirt and he pairs it with a denim jumper. Mi-so stands up and observes him from top to the bottom. The way he styles his hair today is a bit different than he usually do for school or other days. His hair was gelled up perfectly with few strains left hanging, Jungkook completed his look with his spectacles that he uses only when he's studying and a pair of converse with his school backpack.

"Dude! What are you?!" Mi-so exclaims while pulling his clothes "What is this?" she laughs while fishing out her phone to snap some pictures of him and she doesn't even surprise at the fact that he's willingly to pose in front of the camera.

Jungkook snorts and takes a step to the back to check her out, "Oh! We're wearing matching outfit today!" he points out. Mi-so looks down at her outfit and notices the similarities, she mentally facepalm herself as she closes her eyes shut before locking their eyes together again, "Just like I said before this" she says slowly "It's a coincidence"

"Nuh–uh" he shakes his head and casually wraps his hand around her shoulder "This is no more coincidence. This what we call fate" he then pats her shoulder "You should learn how to spell fate"

"Yeah after you learn how to refrain yourself from casually doing a skinship with someone" she shots back as she pulls away his hand.

"Oh come on Mi-so, it's not like I did so–"

"The bus is here!"

\\\

"I didnt know you're actually good at this" Mi-so says, impress by how good Jungkook is in solving the question.

"Oh Mi-so" he calls out as he leans his back against the chair, with a smug look on his face, he continues "I am so much more than having a good look. It's just that no one ever notices how smart I was before this"

"Objection. You're just lazy to study, making others to assume that you're just one idiot delinquent who only knows how to break girls' heart"

Jungkook then goes silent after hearing her unexpected statement. Hearing her blunt statement coming out form her mouth just like that somewhat manage to cut deep in his heart. He acknowledged how he was before this but he had never imagined that Mi-so would see him that way as well.

Mi-so lifts her head and notices how uncomfortable he is. She flutters and panics, quickly she denies her statement, "I didn't mean that way Jungkook" she laughs, almost forcefully as she doesn't like how awkward the situation is currently "Well, deep down I know you're more than the rumors saying about you being an idiot heart breaker. I acknowledge that you're much better than the other guys in our school"

He sighs and stares straight up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry" her voice is slow and soft; sincere to be exact "I didn't mean to hurt you". Jungkook sits up straight and props his chin while looking at her, "Let's go to the arcade". She widen her eyes, "What do you mean arcade? We haven't finish this yet"

Jungkook props his chin with another hand, "Well, if you're that sorry, you should have agree to this"

"Oh alright" she says "But I have to come back home before 3"

"Ah why?"

"I have something to do"

"Well okay" he beams excitedly "I'll make sure we have fun before 3" then he smiles genuinely making her to chuckle.

\\\

After a ride to the nearest mall, they're finally at the arcade. There's lots of game machine in there that almost occupied by mostly kids and teenagers. Before Mi-so can open her mouth, Jungkook already drags her to the basketball arcade.

"Let's bet" he says while looking at her. "Bet for what? You know I suck at basketball" she whines. Jungkook laughs, "That's why I bring you here. To make sure I win the game and you have to treat me smoothie. There's one store one floor down that sells tasty smoothie. Loser has to buy winner the smoothie and, that loser is going to be you Jang Mi-so".

Mi-so's jaw drops after hearing his provoke. The girl stretches her arms also her neck before inserting the right amount of coins into the arcade, "I'll make sure the table turn Jeon". He scoffs, also inserting the coins into the arcade, "Game on Mi-so, game on"

Minutes into the game and just like he predicts how the game will be, he's leading at the moment with Mi-so who's struggling to score in. She has to tip toe everytime to attempt a score as the net is a bit higher. While playing, there's lot of random noises coming out from their mouth with also lots of provoking and in the end, Jungkook wins the game. After scoring the last score, Jungkook hops happily and does his embarrassing winning dance.

Mi-so on the other hand has her both hands covering her face to hide her embarrassment. "Oi Mi-so, guess the table can never be turn, it's too heavy huh?" he teases while nudging her arm. "Our points is not that far" she fights back, before he can open his mouth, she continues "How about, we play another game then we'll see who will pay for the drink" Mi-so nudges his arm while saying with a tone like a kid asking their mother to buy them a candy.

His lips twitches as he looks straight at her, he then hums, "Well okay, if you're so desperate to win" Jungkook shrugs "But remember, If I win this, there will be no games anymore". "Call!" she beams "Let's play that one!'' she points at the racing car game. Jungkook smirks and quickly run to the arcade with Mi-so catching up with his pace.

In everyone's eyes, they look like a normal couple of teens having fun at the arcade with so much laughter and teasing each other. After the racing game, unfortunately Mi-so lose yet again and she admitted that no one will ever beat him. Jungkook can be so competitive to the extend that if he ever loses, he would sulk for a day.

They keep on teasing each other but before they take a leave from the arcade, Mi-so managed to persuade him to try the dancing machine while she recorded how hilarious he was trying to catch up the beat. She can't help but to laugh so hard until she felt a pain in her stomach. Next, they went into a photo booth in the arcade place. They took photos each for their own and edited them like it was shown on the 'how-to'. With various and random poses, they laughed at each other after getting the printed pictures.

After having so much fun at the arcade, the stopped by at the comic store and spent their time together in there, exchanging fun parts in the comic with each other and being goofy all the time, also to the stationery shop as he needed to buy something and only then they went straight to the smoothie place after realising that it was almost 3. They both entered and were greeted by the workers. Mi-so replies back with a smile and a slight bow as well as Jungkook who walks behind her. The two stands in the line and looks up at the menu above.

"What do you want?" she asks, not bothering to look at him as she's busy reading the choices.

Jungkook also looks up at the menu and is thinking hard what to drink, he hisses, "Man, it's so hard to pick one" his both arms are folding up on his chest. Mi-so nods her head, "Agree. Picking something to eat is much harder than maths questions but I'll go with banana smoothie!" she smiles brightly then turns her head to look at him, which he's already has his eyes on her, causing their eye contact to be a bit awkward.

Mi-so clears her throat and look away as the guy beside laughs at her reaction, "I think, I'll go with banana too" he says, still staring at her with a small smile on his face.

\\\

a/n:

Jungkook stole my heart from Yoongi
:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 17 16
Jhope fanfiction
46K 1.6K 20
A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is the first fan-fiction I have written, h...
2.1K 94 11
This story follows the complicated lives of the couple "JiKook." They have been through a lot. Infidelity, Lies, Jealousy, etc. Now that they are bac...
19.5K 1.3K 19
If you found the right person, there's no need to worry about your black and white life - a jimin fanfiction